HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
what is usual penalty for tresspassing??
Posted by: tresspassing ()
Date: June 24, 2006 01:51PM

what is the most likely result of going to court for tresspassing ?? it was in a park after dark but not the park the parking lot which by the way had lights. there was a sign that supposedly said no tresspassing but you couldnt see it. the cops just gave me a tresspassing and let me go. any idea what I may get? I am going to try for not guilty and just explain that i was in a car but wasnt doing anything me and some friends were waiting for a friend that lived literally two houses from the park.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what is usual penalty for tresspassing??
Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: June 24, 2006 02:08PM

tresspassing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what is the most likely result of going to court
> for tresspassing ?? it was in a park after dark
> but not the park the parking lot which by the way
> had lights. there was a sign that supposedly said
> no tresspassing but you couldnt see it. the cops
> just gave me a tresspassing and let me go. any
> idea what I may get? I am going to try for not
> guilty and just explain that i was in a car but
> wasnt doing anything me and some friends were
> waiting for a friend that lived literally two
> houses from the park.

Typically they tell you to get the f--k out without ticketing you. You mean you got a court summons? There isn't a website on the ticket you can go to to find out how much you can pay to get out of gong to court?

Posted by: almostalawyer ()
Date: June 24, 2006 02:54PM

If it's a first offense and you don't have anything else on your record you'll probably get a warning and another court date in 6 months. If you don't mess up in those 6 months the charge will be dropped.

If you do mess up then you'll probably get community service and a fine.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: June 24, 2006 03:17PM

I know a guy who pleaded guilty to trespass a few months ago and got 90 days in jail, 70 suspended, he served ten and got ten days off for good behavior as required by law.

Misdemeanors require a court appearance, you cannot just pay a fine and get out of it. I would at least contact a lawyer if I were you, and consult them.

Posted by: tresspassing ()
Date: June 24, 2006 03:17PM

what if you have a DUI on your reocrd? I am on probation for DWI and am trying to get this tresspassing charge dropped.

Date: June 24, 2006 03:28PM

wow you definitely need a lawyer dude, you are aware you merely need to be charged for your probation to be violated, are you not?. Did you inform your PO of the charge as required? I would do it sooner than later (my understanding was that you must report that shit within a day or two), those PO's are usually willing to work with you if you don't fuck around with them.

And maybe you should consider doing more at-home activities when you clear this shit up. It sounds like you can't "go out to have fun" without it turning into a serious problem.

If I were you I would at least count on the DUI becoming a permanent part of your criminal record.

Posted by: Big Trouble ()
Date: June 24, 2006 03:33PM

That sounds like you are in big trouble mister. In addition to a lawyer, I would contact a priest. You might also consider stocking up on supplies that you will need like cigarettes and soap-on-a-rope. You're going to jail, man!!! Enjoy! Remember, you're not a gay for getting some action when you're in jail. It doesn't count when you're inside the joint.

Date: June 24, 2006 03:35PM

In today's prisons there are plenty of ugly female gaurds who will screw you. Forced gay sex has become so passee.

Posted by: The truth ()
Date: June 24, 2006 03:36PM

Just tell the judge that you were following a COURT ORDER!!! That you were sitting in the park drinking because are on probation for DWI, and therefore you WOULD NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE.

Posted by: TP ()
Date: June 24, 2006 03:47PM

so it is a violation?? I mean the court is less then two weeks and i didnt contact any officer. I plan on pleading not guilty as all i was doing was sitting in the backseat of a car waiting for a friend to get home. i wasnt doing anything illegal. how could the lawyer beat it? so yor sayin theres no chance in hell of getting it dropped? or at least getting out of going to jail??

Date: June 24, 2006 03:56PM

TP Wrote:
> so it is a violation?? I mean the court is less
> then two weeks and i didnt contact any officer. I
> plan on pleading not guilty as all i was doing was
> sitting in the backseat of a car waiting for a
> friend to get home. i wasnt doing anything
> illegal. how could the lawyer beat it? so yor
> sayin theres no chance in hell of getting it
> dropped? or at least getting out of going to
> jail??

I would speak to a lawyer instead of trying to get legal advice from this board.

Posted by: almostalawyer ()
Date: June 24, 2006 04:01PM

definitely tell your PO. you're supposed to tell him within 3 days. are you on active or inactive probation?

violating probation can definitely mean jail time.

justice is the whim of the judge. my friend got a tresspassing charge at bunnyman's bridge and it got dropped after a second court appearance, but he had to show "good behavior"

what were you doing when the cop rolled up? being loud? it all depends on what the cop says in court and the judge's mood at the time.

Date: June 24, 2006 04:08PM

Were you smoking weed?

I have a feeling there is more to this story than we have been told.

Posted by: Weed! ()
Date: June 24, 2006 04:13PM

Of course there is more to it. Who sits in a parked car in a park at night just for the hell of it? If trespassing was the charge, you can be sure the officer either a) wrote more charges we're not being told about, or b) suspected other criminal activity that could not be proved so trespassing was written just to have something. Either way, this young man is in trouble, and the PO ain't gonna be very happy to find out about a new charge either!

Date: June 24, 2006 04:14PM

i guess inactive. I dont have to visit the Probation offier. it was assigned to me at the ASAP classes that i just completed. I still havent contacted about it.

we where not doing anything. two of my friends got possesstion charges. but there was no evidence of blunts or smoking, other then smoke, ie cigarettes. i was the only one released to leave, the others all had 2nd charges. they all plan on pleading not guilty as they brought a police dog which we not allowed to witness and were sitting behind bushses. (the car was behind bushes we were sitting on the curb) so we couldnt see anythign and when we asked the officers to see what was going on they refused. the dog also identifited the "scent" in about 10 seconds, which was ridiculous. plus we wernet tresspassing in the park, only in the well lit parking lot, next to the friends house.

anyways when i go to court can i request for the lawyer there as well?

Date: June 24, 2006 04:15PM

we weere waiting for a friend though who lived two or three houses down he hadnt gotten home from work yet

Date: June 24, 2006 04:18PM

First you were in the backseat of the car. Now you are sitting on a curb? And your friends got possession and were arrested? How did you get home?

You are either making up shit as you go along, or you are stoned now.

Date: June 24, 2006 04:26PM

dude what the fuck are you talking about??? can you please shut the fuck up as i am trying to talk to people who can actually respond back with real answers instead of your fuck ass responses u stupid fuck.

i was in the backseat of the car waiting with my other friends with the cop pulled up. we were then asked to step out of the car where then we had to sit on the curb after being talked to. a curb that was behind bushes so our view of the car was gone. get it faggot?

i got home by walking u fuck. the driver was arrested for possession. what the fuck do u care anyway. go jack off to more police line up photos ya dick locian

Posted by: Best Advice ()
Date: June 24, 2006 04:27PM

TP Wrote:
> i guess inactive. I dont have to visit the
> Probation offier. it was assigned to me at the
> ASAP classes that i just completed. I still
> havent contacted about it.
>
>
> we where not doing anything. two of my friends got
> possesstion charges. but there was no evidence of
> blunts or smoking, other then smoke, ie
> cigarettes. i was the only one released to leave,
> the others all had 2nd charges. they all plan on
> pleading not guilty as they brought a police dog
> which we not allowed to witness and were sitting
> behind bushses. (the car was behind bushes we were
> sitting on the curb) so we couldnt see anythign
> and when we asked the officers to see what was
> going on they refused. the dog also identifited
> the "scent" in about 10 seconds, which was
> ridiculous. plus we wernet tresspassing in the
> park, only in the well lit parking lot, next to
> the friends house.
>
> anyways when i go to court can i request for the
> lawyer there as well?

You sound like a typical teenager headed down the wrong road in life. Quit trying to make excuses and find urban legend loopholes for your mistakes and admit that you fucked up. Let's count the ways--

1) You were in a park after dark, which is trespassing. Regardless of whether a sign was covered by a bush or whatever nonsense you want to post, you can't be in parks after dark. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

2) You were with people that were in posession of illegal substances. You're lucky you weren't caught holding. Don't talk about not seeing what was happening or whatever bullshit you're trying to spout. The driver obviously consented to the search, so everything after that is fair game. Try talking to a real lawyer instead of trying to be a Junior Lawyer yourself.

3) You already have previous criminal charges and within weeks of that charge, you are picking up new ones? It's time to change your life and your friends because you are headed for big trouble. You are not a little boy anymore and mommy and daddy can't take care of your problems for you when you are in prison.

4) Don't try to argue that a trained police dog didn't pick up the scent. Funny how you didn't say that your friends weren't actually holding, just that everything is some conspiracy against you guys. What, were you exhaling through a toilet paper roll with a dryer sheet on the end and that's why the dog can't pick up the scent? Please! You're all guilty--admit it!

Anyone else want to pick up on other flaws to the story and help this kid face reality???

Date: June 24, 2006 04:35PM

Best Advice Wrote:

>
> Anyone else want to pick up on other flaws to the
> story and help this kid face reality???

I did. You saw the reaction I got. Must have hit too close to home.

Hope he has fun getting ass-raped in the Fairfax County hold.

Date: June 24, 2006 04:43PM

actually the driver didnt consent u faggot. once the dog identified the scent the cops have the right to search

and hey thanks WashingtoneLocian. have fuckin gettting ass raped at your house. its nothing new 4 u pussy

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 24, 2006 05:00PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> Hope he has fun getting ass-raped in the Fairfax
> County hold.

you dont get rapped in county, that's what happens in the state penitentiary where they are serving long sentences for major crimes. people going away for a year or or so(im not implying this case will result in such) dont become desperate. even at that, they divide the state pen into two sections, violent criminals and non-violent and a report or such things can get you transfered. as for that whole "dont drop the soap" thing, they use powdered soap now to avoid such things. i guess you believe anything rumor or "common knowledge" tells you. due of his minimal involvement and a good lawyer, he will not be serving time or 90 days at the most. stop being a fear monger, jackass.

TP,
  find a good lawyer, an appointed lawyer wont try to do what is in YOUR best interest, i know one and it's "because [she] has to sleep at night" which i find to be an abomination just like the rest of the system even though the rest of the system is the same. get a REAL lawyer they can help you a lot. money talks... and it's worth it.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: June 24, 2006 05:08PM

Gravis Wrote:

>
> you dont get rapped in county, that's what happens
> in the state penitentiary where they are serving
> long sentences for major crimes. people going
> away for a year or or so(im not implying this case
> will result in such) dont become desperate. even
> at that, they divide the state pen into two
> sections, violent criminals and non-violent and a
> report or such things can get you transfered. as
> for that whole "dont drop the soap" thing, they
> use powdered soap now to avoid such things. i
> guess you believe anything rumor or "common
> knowledge" tells you. due of his minimal
> involvement and a good lawyer, he will not be
> serving time or 90 days at the most. stop being a
> fear monger, jackass.

You seem to know an awful lot about jails and prisons.

Date: June 24, 2006 05:28PM

TP Wrote:
> actually the driver didnt consent u faggot. once
> the dog identified the scent the cops have the
> right to search
>
> and hey thanks WashingtoneLocian. have fuckin
> gettting ass raped at your house. its nothing new
> 4 u pussy

Funny how you can't argue any of the other points there pot head. Hope mommy and daddy have a nice fat bank account to support your loser ass, because otherwise, you're going away for a while. Bye bye thenass.

Posted by: ffxn8v ()
Date: June 24, 2006 05:48PM

I will share with you, my little story about "trespassing."

Back in 1992, a bunch of us went out to a place where there was some street racing going on. No place to park on this long, narrow straight, we pulled in to a gravel parking lot for a steel building - maybe a shipping / trucking company. Having been there before, we did not think much about it until all the sudden, it was like a raid! Police cars everywhere - nowhere to go.

Since our cars were (mostly) turned off and we were just standing there, the police went car to car, citing everyone there for Trespassing (on private property).

A court date was on the "ticket" (it was the summons sheet we signed, or we would have gone to post bond for our release) and we waited for our day.

In court, many pled guilty and left after paying a fine. I think the fine was about a hundred bucks or so...

Myself, I waited and with my lawyer and the evidence I provided, was given an opportunity to stand before the Judge who upon review of my evidence, let me go. I then provided that same evidence to my good friends who all pled the same and all were let go, charges dropped too. With a few doz. of us walking out free, those who pled were a bit miffed...

What was the evidence?? I can see you wondering now...

It was two sets of pictures.
One set (of the parking lot entrace area) was taken the morning after we were ticketed, showing two (2) "No Tresspassing" signs.
Second set was later that VERY SAME DAY, workers putting up mutltiple signs - about every 15-20 ft now, a sign was in place.

To be considered tresspassing, it has to be posted in a manner easy to see - not lit, and only two signs were enough. Obviously so, as more signs were added the next day ;-)

Those are my experiences, your results may vary.
I hope this helps.

Posted by: Good Advice ()
Date: June 24, 2006 05:58PM

ffxn8v Wrote:
> > What was the evidence?? I can see you wondering
> now...
>
> It was two sets of pictures.
> One set (of the parking lot entrace area) was
> taken the morning after we were ticketed, showing
> two (2) "No Tresspassing" signs.
> Second set was later that VERY SAME DAY, workers
> putting up mutltiple signs - about every 15-20 ft
> now, a sign was in place.
>
> To be considered tresspassing, it has to be posted
> in a manner easy to see - not lit, and only two
> signs were enough. Obviously so, as more signs
> were added the next day ;-)

That was a beautiful story, and you told it so well, but I think the circumstances are different in this case because it was not private property that this pot head was on, but a public park. In that case, there is county code that states they are closed during certain areas or dusk to dawn or something like that and that if you are there in those periods when it is closed, it is trespassing. No signs need be posted in that case. Private property owners do have to post signs as warning however since their property is not covered by these codes.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: June 24, 2006 09:12PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
> You seem to know an awful lot about jails and
> prisons.

yeah, it's funny how you can learn the truth about things if you dont go through life with your eyes closed. for the record, i have never been to such places personally, im just not an idiot who believes anything that he hears. facts are facts, hearsay is hearsay.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: June 24, 2006 09:25PM

Good Advice wrote:

That was a beautiful story, and you told it so well, but I think the circumstances are different in this case because it was not private property that this pot head was on, but a public park. In that case, there is county code that states they are closed during certain areas or dusk to dawn or something like that and that if you are there in those periods when it is closed, it is trespassing. No signs need be posted in that case. Private property owners do have to post signs as warning however since their property is not covered by these codes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just saw at one of the county parks, they allow people into the park after dark, if they are fishing.

Now I am not a lawyer, but if I was paying one, I might suggest that I was there to fish -

Remember always, the United States has the BEST legal system money can buy ;-)

Posted by: Good Advice ()
Date: June 24, 2006 09:42PM

ffxn8v Wrote:
> I just saw at one of the county parks, they allow
> people into the park after dark, if they are
> fishing.
>
> Now I am not a lawyer, but if I was paying one, I
> might suggest that I was there to fish -
>
> Remember always, the United States has the BEST
> legal system money can buy ;-)

He could try that, but when the police officer gets to give his/her testimony and they say that there was no fishing tackle, but there was marijuana, it should be fairly apparent that they weren't there to fish. That is assuming that there is even any water at this particular park to fish in!

Date: June 24, 2006 09:49PM

Good Advice Wrote:
> He could try that, but when the police officer
> gets to give his/her testimony and they say that
> there was no fishing tackle, but there was
> marijuana, it should be fairly apparent that they
> weren't there to fish. That is assuming that
> there is even any water at this particular park to
> fish in!

True - let's hope for the accused, that there was water, as that might be a reasonable explanation for being there.

re: fishing tackle - maybe he was spear fishing or even better, fishing w/ his bare hands - remember, all the lawyer has to do is cast reasonable doubt.

That said, the issue of "posession of controlled substances" certainly casts a dark cloud over the issue, regardless of any positve reasons for being there.

Posted by: tp ()
Date: June 25, 2006 12:28AM

whoever this "best advice" guy is hey dude dont be mad at me cause your constipated all the time. and the fact that you have no life but to harass my ass and continue to call me a pothead even though i dont smoke is hilarious to me, i mean does someone in your family smoke crack or did you son or daughter get raped by a Pot smoking teen or somethin?? wheres the hate comin from pus,
best advice for you, get laid ya fuckin loser, cuz im sure yer wife just aint givin it to u right anymore, shes off with the mailman buddy.
take care fuck ass, see u in county. dont think i dont know about ur kiddie porn collection. ur going to the big house home boy

Date: June 25, 2006 03:23AM

TP,

First, TP also means toilet paper so you may want to consider your name.

Second, you will see I gave much the same advice ina nicer tone, even though I also feel you have not shown us anything but stupidity. I am not sure what other conclusion you expect us to reach, especially if you cannot relax and try to have some good humor. You are showing a volatility that is very telling in regard to your current circumstances.

Third, valium is pretty good. Especially with mushrooms.

Date: June 25, 2006 06:42AM

The only reason there is some anger on my part towards you is because YOU came here asking for advice and when it was given to you, YOU refused to listen to it by continuing to make up excuses and play the role of the victim when it is clear that you are guilty as hell. As for your other rants about kiddie porn and the like, I've got no idea where that is coming from, but I find it interesting that YOU are the one that brings that up. Maybe that's another charge that you're gonna catch in the future. Either way, I'm done with you smokey. Be sure to let us know how court goes for you though.

Posted by: haha.... ()
Date: June 25, 2006 07:10AM

I love hearing about stories where people beat the system(A $80-100 ticket) because they hired a lawyer for probably 5 TIMES that ammount. These people are so proud too. Most of the time, if someone just hires a lawyer, it gets dismissed because of that fact alone..

Date: June 25, 2006 07:45AM

We're telling this guy to hire a lawyer because he is:

a. clearly not intelligent in any way, and especially in the way that would help him defend himself
b. he is on probation for a dwi and that complicates everything
c. He could be facing jail time here. That's not a fine, that's jail time. Spending even a few days in jail can force you to lose your job and god knows what else, not to mention jail sucking ass. Plus, a trespassing charge is treated by some employers as akin to a theft or larceny or illegal entry/b&E charge, because in many cases the defendent is able to plead a theft/larceny/etc. charge to simple trespass. There's a guy in my living room that it happened to as I type this. He got jail time just for the trespass charge.

Date: June 25, 2006 08:48AM

haha.... Wrote:
> I love hearing about stories where people beat the
> system(A $80-100 ticket) because they hired a
> lawyer for probably 5 TIMES that ammount. These
> people are so proud too. Most of the time, if
> someone just hires a lawyer, it gets dismissed
> because of that fact alone..

...if that is in referance to my story, I suppose you would be right with your thinking it might have been easier to go ahead and plead guilty like the others. However, the end result for me, was I have nothing on my "record," as there was no conviction. As an adult, that was important to me, keeping my "record" clean.

I look at it this way - it was cheap insurance.
The regrets of having that charge on my record for the rest of my life might have been a very high cost.

Date: June 25, 2006 11:27AM

Good Advice Wrote:
> ffxn8v Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > What was the evidence?? I can see you
> wondering
> > now...
> >
> > It was two sets of pictures.
> > One set (of the parking lot entrace area) was
> > taken the morning after we were ticketed,
> showing
> > two (2) "No Tresspassing" signs.
> > Second set was later that VERY SAME DAY,
> workers
> > putting up mutltiple signs - about every 15-20
> ft
> > now, a sign was in place.
> >
> > To be considered tresspassing, it has to be
> posted
> > in a manner easy to see - not lit, and only two
> > signs were enough. Obviously so, as more signs
> > were added the next day ;-)
>
> That was a beautiful story, and you told it so
> well, but I think the circumstances are different
> in this case because it was not private property
> that this pot head was on, but a public park. In
> that case, there is county code that states they
> are closed during certain areas or dusk to dawn or
> something like that and that if you are there in
> those periods when it is closed, it is
> trespassing. No signs need be posted in that
> case. Private property owners do have to post
> signs as warning however since their property is
> not covered by these codes.

Ignorance of the law doesn't make you exempt from it in this case. Everyone should be fairly aware that parks are closed after dark unless there is a special event going on.

Date: June 25, 2006 01:22PM

ya but my dad could kick your dads ass

Date: June 25, 2006 01:23PM

restonpeace man, try getting laid besdies spending your entire life on this website, that goes 4 u and best advice queer, though im sure plenty of guys have laid the pipe to him already

Date: June 25, 2006 01:58PM

and seriously im done with this board. fuck all your "advice" what was your advice anyway "your going to jail" ?? fuck off

Posted by: tp's mommy ()
Date: June 25, 2006 03:13PM

I need to apologize for the behavior and language of my son. He is a spoiled little teenager and he is making some very bad decisions in life. I appreciate what I have read from some of you trying to get him to change his ways, but his father and I just don't know what to do with him anymore. Maybe he will go to jail for a while and that will be quite an eye opener for him. Anyway, thank you for your help and I will not allow my ungrateful son to access the internet from our home any longer to bother you with his vile language.

Posted by: Fairfax MF-er ()
Date: June 25, 2006 04:44PM

tp Wrote:
> and seriously im done with this board. fuck all
> your "advice" what was your advice anyway "your
> going to jail" ?? fuck off

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

This kicks ass. Makes my day.

Date: June 25, 2006 08:52PM

I love when morons reveal exactley how dumb they are. His advice to me about getting laid was interesting because besides that not having been a problem for at least 8 years now, he's the one who is going to have to AVOID getting laid during his inevitable time in jail.

I pray this dolt does not hire a lawyer, he seems to need some forced time alone to think things out, and perhaps sober up.

I also find it funny that he says he is through, but will inevitably returnt to see how his witty anger has devastated the board. I just won't be posting anymore now that I have been called out, that's for sure.

And with that I am off to commit a misdemeanor with my bong.

Re: what is usual penalty for trespassing??
Posted by: The guard in jail that will bend you ()
Date: June 26, 2006 01:06AM

It will probably get dropped.Trespassing is normally a $50 fine,but since you were on probation it might screw you over.Call an attorney and next time suck your boyfriend's cock somewhere private. Gay sex is unacceptable in this county.

Re: what is usual penalty for trespassing??
Posted by: ya ()
Date: July 05, 2006 11:51AM

so it shows that obviously none of you know anything your talking about. plead guilty and got community service. SUCK ME FARIFAXUNDERGROUND!! IM out of this bitch. fuck all the haters yall dont no shit.

Posted by: Good Job ()
Date: July 05, 2006 01:28PM

At least you admitted that you were wrong instead of using the lame excuses that you spewed here. That might have been the best thing you could have done. Did you get legal representation or did you stand alone in front of the judge?

Welcome to the ranks of those with a criminal record after having been found guilty of committing a crime. Good luck getting out of your parents basement and finding meaningful employment in the near future!

Date: July 05, 2006 01:50PM

See, if he in fact DID hire a lawyer, then we DO know shit, and gave him good advice.

Listen, clearly this guy is stupid and one way or another he will end up dead or in jail. When you get off light on a crime, you should be humble instead of acting like an asshole with a grudge against the world. He hasn't learned a lesson from it and will probably do something even more stupid next time. He did drink-drive before, so his stupidity was established a long time ago. Plus he is bragging about getting community service. One should only brag about acquittal and maybe dismissal.

You got yourself into the mess, you trite dumbass. Have fun picking up trash by the side of the road.

Posted by: brendan fucking ev ()
Date: July 05, 2006 02:39PM

usually death, sometimes lethal injection iof you're lucky, but usual the old firing squad.

Posted by: § ()
Date: July 05, 2006 02:57PM

He probably snot-bubbled himself all the way up to the bench leaving a snail trail on his shirt sleeve.

No competent lawyer would take on such low hanging fruit anyway. -§

Date: July 05, 2006 03:04PM

LOL you're too funny today

Date: July 06, 2006 02:06PM

you guys are pathetic.

Date: July 06, 2006 02:08PM

is that all you got Restonpeace? I truly have made a bitch out of you. bring it

Date: July 06, 2006 09:44PM

TP-

They let you use e-mail in the County Pen?

Posted by: Tp ()
Date: July 07, 2006 12:19AM

hahahah omg your hilarious. that had me laughing for days

Posted by: sdthwert ()
Date: March 22, 2016 06:27PM

Maybe EESH can answer any tresspassing questions you may have

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.