HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MJ! Come Get Your Free MJ at Chantilly High!
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: March 20, 2006 04:45PM

Anyone know this teacher?

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=731312

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MJ! Come Get Your Free MJ at Chantilly High!
Posted by: BR ()
Date: March 20, 2006 05:40PM

According to the CHS wesbite he works in the LD/Special Ed department...wonder if he hooked up a shortbusser with some cheeba....

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: March 20, 2006 09:52PM

Just chiming in with the usual official channels.

--Official FCPD press release--
Teacher Charged with Distributing Marijuana
"A 17-year-old student from Chantilly High School received a small amount of marijuana from a 53-year-old teacher. On Friday, March 17 at approximately 11 a.m., the teacher allegedly gave marijuana to the boy in a school hallway after class. The student brought the drugs to a school security officer and police were called to investigate. Thomas Newlun, of 5897 Moore Road in Marshall, VA, was arrested today at approximately 1 a.m. in Fauquier County by Fauquier County Sheriff’s deputies. He was charged with distribution of marijuana on school property, distribution of marijuana to a minor and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. He was taken to the Fauquier County Adult Detention Center and released on bond."

--Letter that went home to parents--
Dear %NAME,

This morning I was made aware that a member of the Chantilly High School faculty was arrested yesterday and charged with possession and distribution of a controlled substance while on Chantilly High School property. These charges stem from an incident that occurred on Friday morning. The Chantilly High School Resource Officer, as a member of Fairfax County Police, is participating in the investigation surrounding this incident. The staff member arrested has been placed on administrative leave. A Fairfax County Public Schools investigation is ongoing.

We know that you are concerned for the safety of your children. Please remind your child that he or she should never take any kind of drug and should always report suspicious activity to a trusted adult. Your help, and your positive reinforcement of both the school's and your expectations, help to make our efforts effective.

We will continue to keep you informed as appropriate. Classes have and will continue to proceed normally while the police conduct their investigation. I want to commend our students and staff for handling this inconvenience calmly and wish to thank you and our community for all your continued support.

Sincerely,
James Kacur, Principal

--Mugshot--

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2006 09:58PM by Cary.
Attachments:
8143693_240X180.jpg

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 20, 2006 10:10PM

The student brought the drugs to a school security officer and police were called to investigate.

i dont even really support drugs but really that kid is a serious douchebag.

Your help, and your positive reinforcement of both the school's and your expectations, help to make our efforts effective.

positive reinforcement? what do they want people to say, "no crimes committed by the staff this month, way to go!"

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: SaMiViMa ()
Date: March 20, 2006 10:53PM

Don't know the teacher, but am willing to bet he didn't do it. The kid is LD and I can almost bet he has emotional problems as well. The teacher probably made him mad and he said "I'll get him." Why would a teacher jeopardize his freedom and his job to give some kid a small amount of marijuana? A kid that then goes and runs to the school security officer to nark? Really, I don't believe we have the whole story here. Saving my judgment until I have more info.

Posted by: Toby ()
Date: March 20, 2006 11:02PM

"Why would a teacher jeopardize his freedom and his job to give some kid a small amount of marijuana?"

Maybe because the teacher wanted to get into the pants of the student?

Date: March 20, 2006 11:14PM

While this could be true and I know it has happened before, I still find it hard to believe. As I said, I will save judgment. Just want more facts before I jump on either one.

Posted by: depressed forum member ()
Date: March 20, 2006 11:30PM

damn i thought it was was a type meant to say bj

Posted by: My 2 Cents ()
Date: March 22, 2006 06:46AM

Just want to commend AsMiViMa. Just because you read it in the paper doesn't mean it is true. Or that they gave you all the facts that they had available. I find it hard to belive but don't think that it is out of the question. More people should follow that lead.

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: March 22, 2006 09:28AM

I call B.S. I put myself in the shoes of an angry teenager that hates his teacher, and yeah, I would set the guy up if I were vindictive. I see that as a much more likely scenario than a teacher risking his job for a student that didn't even want the stuff - let alone will turn him in.

Posted by: CHUCK ()
Date: March 22, 2006 11:21AM

Well, I'm not sure what to make of this other than it's another example of a Fairfax teacher living in another county...

Posted by: mad max, JD ()
Date: March 22, 2006 01:24PM

My spanish teacher at Lee got fired b/c some students working at a car wash "found" a bag of weed in her car while cleaning it. She was a huge bitch and nobody was sad to see her go (especially considering the hot, young piece of ass they brought in to replace her) but who knows what really happened.

Date: March 22, 2006 09:11PM

My 2 cents and Stinkypoon both stated exactly what I was thinking. If this student was LD (teacher worked with LD students), chances are pretty good he had behavior problems as well. Would love to see how this thing plays out.

Posted by: smokey ()
Date: January 10, 2007 01:58PM

nigga i want some free mj man i really need some bud its been a hot min since ive blazed man dam i need some weed

Posted by: Smokey McPot ()
Date: January 10, 2007 02:35PM

I hope that kid gets his ass kicked. Teacher was pretty dumb, never ever ever ever ever trust a high-school kid to keep anything to them selfs

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: January 10, 2007 06:08PM

What kind of a person blows the whistle to a cop?

Posted by: cherrytop ()
Date: January 10, 2007 08:09PM

According to this site these are the states and what their legal status for weed is. Not sure how accurate this is but hey; at least you wouldnt need to go to Alaska

Posted by: cherrytop ()
Date: January 10, 2007 08:10PM

cherrytop Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> According to this site these are the states and
> what their legal status for weed is. Not sure how
> accurate this is but hey; at least you wouldnt
> need to go to Alaska

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Map-of-US-state-cannabis-laws.png

Posted by: nononono ()
Date: March 21, 2016 06:32PM

no

Posted by: Centreville Grad 05 ()
Date: March 22, 2016 02:56PM

Damn I remember this fucking perv.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.