HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Roll Up Your Pants Legs
Posted by: Gerry ConMan ()
Date: January 08, 2016 10:04AM

I love Muslims and illegal immigrants. Vote for me! I love to kiss Obama's
ass too! Vote for me!

Connolly Statement on President Obama's Gun Violence Town Hall Meeting at George Mason University
Jan 7 2016

Congressman Gerry Connolly released the following statement in advance of President Obama’s Gun Violence Town Hall meeting hosted at George Mason University’s Fairfax campus this evening:

“I am pleased once again to welcome President Obama to Northern Virginia and the 11th Congressional District.

“I share the President’s passion on the issue of gun control, and wholeheartedly support his executive actions regarding strengthened background check procedures for gun purchases, innovation to improve gun safety, and efforts to combat illegal gun trafficking.

“It is a sad commentary on our gun control debate that these commonsense actions do not have broad bipartisan support on Capitol Hill. Each year more than 30,000 people lose their lives to senseless gun violence. If politicians viewed the safety of the American people as more important than pleasing NRA executives, reason would prevail and we could take steps to curb this growing epidemic.

“On December 14, 2015, the 3rd anniversary of the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School, I joined the families of gun violence victims at the doorstep of the NRA headquarters to call for reasonable gun control measures. It is neither insignificant nor likely a coincidence that the location of this Presidential town hall is just down the road from the national headquarters of the gun lobby.

“This President has sent a clear message that he will act decisively in the face of unconscionable obstructionism. I welcome and applaud his commonsense leadership in addressing gun violence in America.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Roll Up Your Pants Legs
Posted by: Way fed up ()
Date: January 08, 2016 10:46AM

Pay attention, gun-show junkies. The rest of us are getting really really tired of all the shootings and killings. The costs of all these guns is too high, and the benefits are nil. The time t0 crack down on your pointless little toys has come.

Posted by: Practical Solution ()
Date: January 08, 2016 12:40PM

Confiscate guns from every liberal in America, and crime will plummet by 95%. The fact is that violent liberals are the biggest problem in America!

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: January 08, 2016 05:22PM

“It is a sad commentary on our gun control debate that these commonsense actions do not have broad bipartisan support on Capitol Hill. Each year more than 30,000 people lose their lives to senseless gun violence. If politicians viewed the safety of the American people as more important than pleasing NRA executives, reason would prevail and we could take steps to curb this growing epidemic.

That’s insulting. These “commonsense actions” do not have broad bipartisan support because they will not reduce gun violence.

When one party to a debate demonizes the other for disagreeing with them, it sounds a lot like a 2-year old.

There are many ways to respectfully disagree with someone. Doing so, is mature and civilized. It keeps the door open for further dialogue and potential collaboration. Even if the parties never agree, being civil is what educated people do. Behaving like an ape, is for the sewer.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: January 08, 2016 05:27PM

Connolly and Obama both have guns in their homes. They are liars and hypocrites. They are above the laws they write for us. Just like the health insurance plan for everyone in the nation except them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.