HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Boot Camp for 6 yr old
Posted by: Maria ()
Date: January 07, 2009 02:03PM

Is there one around here!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Boot Camp for 6 yr old
Date: January 07, 2009 02:05PM

Maria Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is there one around here!!

Now THAT I understand.

Actually, I would suggest checking out some of the military academies in the region. I believe there is one in "The Plains" that has a day camp program for kids that age.

Not that I have checked into this or anything.

Date: January 07, 2009 02:07PM

Thanks!

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: January 07, 2009 03:25PM

Posted by: m4ilm4n ()
Date: January 07, 2009 07:58PM

My first thought was Randolph-Macon Academy in Front Royal, but they're 6th-12th grade.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: January 08, 2009 02:00AM

Seriously, it does seem like an odd coincidence that this got asked the same day that 6 y/o kid went on his joyride, BUT, mom is in jail right now to my understanding, and the kid really didn't mean any harm. I don't believe on the surface of the story that the poor kid was doing anything but trying to get to school. He sounds like a good kid to me, with parents who should be drawn and quartered.

Supposedly one of his mission parameters for school was getting breakfast. I doubt his mother, who is not supposed to take care of him by herself, feeds him on a regular basis, so he probably needed that meal badly. I can imagine a starving six year old can rationalize a lot of things.

And then there's the Grand Theft Auto thing. Any parent who would let a six year old play that game.... is intentionally trying to fuck the kid up, as far as I am concerned. I like the game but I know it would have made me even more delinquent if I had played it in grade school.

I mean, look what "Leisure Suit Larry" did to me... I am a total pervert now and that game made a big contribution during my most impressionable years. It's not to say the games should be banned or anything, but parents who let kids play them are pretty weak.

Date: January 08, 2009 03:22PM

Nope not me - LOL ...

I actually found Fitwize4Kidz and a Black belt acdemy that do an afterschool care program which works out kids as well.

RMA is way too far !! They do run 2 miles a day!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.