HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ocean City
Posted by: Turbo Mirage ()
Date: April 28, 2006 07:50PM

Going to ocean city in late june right after my 21st, looking for a decent hotel room preferibly beachside that will allow some partying to occur.. I'm not rich but I'm not cheap either. Trying to stay towards downtown as well.. also can anyone reccomend any good bars or clubs to check out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ocean City
Date: April 28, 2006 07:52PM

ps condos are cool too

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 28, 2006 08:08PM

I love Naive kids

beachfront hotel room, or anywhere in the same town as the beach... probably will not be available even if you book it now, and trust me when I say you will pay more than 200 if you want to stay at a hotel where your wellbeing won't be in danger.

Date: April 28, 2006 08:36PM

give me a break dude ^^ there are still a few places that are open plus there are always people who cancel. I just don't want to sleep with roaches.

Date: April 28, 2006 10:56PM

then that begs the question, if you know so fucking much already, why did you feel the need to come online and ask, you fucking mollusk?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 28, 2006 11:03PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> then that begs the question, if you know so
> fucking much already, why did you feel the need to
> come online and ask, you fucking mollusk?

whoa, down boy! go take a smoke break or something. it sounds like someone just looking for advice from those that have gone previously and had good/bad experiences with hotels and whatnot.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: April 28, 2006 11:14PM

No, he sounds like a no-it-all shit. He's gay anyway, I don't understand why he's acting like he's going to use that hotel room for anything but glory-holing.

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: April 29, 2006 03:35PM

belly busters for good eats

Posted by: 345 ()
Date: May 01, 2006 01:22PM

You can find some cheap places in Rehoboth. Just sleep on your back.

Date: May 01, 2006 01:33PM

rehoboth isnt oc

Posted by: BR ()
Date: May 01, 2006 01:44PM

Are you going with some friends?

Here's what you do: Get one hotel room, and have everyone pitch in. Then take turns sleeping under the boardwalk. You've got a shower if you need it and a place to stash your shit but also experience the life of an alcoholic beach hobo.

Just make yourself a shiv in case you need to defend yourself from a real beach hobo.

Posted by: from the 757 ()
Date: May 01, 2006 07:11PM

Go to the Outer Banks in Carolina and camp out at the Oregon Inlet. No need for a shiv and there are real beaches there.

Posted by: 345 ()
Date: May 02, 2006 11:59AM

"rehoboth isnt oc"
You say that like you know, McDoctor. Been sucking a little scwheen at the beach lately?

Date: May 02, 2006 12:40PM

what is swheen?

Posted by: visitor ()
Date: May 02, 2006 12:53PM

i think it comes from the movie waynes world

Date: July 18, 2006 11:27PM

TTTT

Date: July 19, 2006 12:12AM

Rather where aer the best bars in OC

Posted by: WestOx ()
Date: July 19, 2006 03:53PM

Purple Moose on the Boardwalk, the Green Turtle's that are everywhere. If it has an Animal and a colour in the name you should Drink there, Heavily. Till you Fall over and are taken by the bouncers and tossed into the Ocean to sober up....just cuz you beat the crap out of everyone in foosball and then jumped on the bar and sang "WEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FREEEEEEEEINDS" then stuck your head under the beer nozzles and drank a victory chug. ahem.

Date: July 20, 2006 04:35PM

ya right on I think the purple moose is a block from our hotel which is ultra sweet we are staying around 1st street

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: August 23, 2006 02:36PM

Dude, I went to rehobeth this past week. Since im new to Va in general I had NO idea what it was all about. LMAO i SOON found out. So I was dringing, HEAVILY one night and we got thrown out of this bar and so not having anything else to do decided to sober up by walking along the beach. Cept I turn around and my skanky friend and his bar ho have ducked off somewhere to get jiggy in a sand dune. So im walking along when this dude walks up next to me,. he is all 'sup" so im like 'Sup' im walking along in the glow of a pleasant alcaholic haze when I realize there is somthing not quite right about this dude. and then it dawn on me. Dude isnt wearing any pants, he isnt wearing shorts, he isnt wearing any BOTTOMS at all....

Date: August 23, 2006 08:18PM

and then? seems you forgot to mention the best part of the story

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2006 08:18PM by MrDoctor.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: August 23, 2006 09:12PM

he isnt wearing any BOTTOMS at all....

U_R_GAY.jpg

Posted by: Dr. Phil ()
Date: August 23, 2006 09:34PM

Give the man some time to work through his issues. He'll tell us the rest of the story once he has had time to deal with the trauma--physical and psychological. It does help to talk about things though and we are all here to help you through this difficult time, friend.

Posted by: Ferfux ()
Date: August 23, 2006 09:46PM

Weeeeeelll i was about to say, dude, you got no PANTS. when we heard someone shouting "hey you two up there" I glance behind me and there are Two cops rapidly walking up to us. So i Freak the Fuck out and RUN., im hoofin it back up the dunes or whatever to nearthe house and leap over a fence into someone's back yard. Only I land in the middle of a fuckin patio table, umbrealla and chairs. I make all kindsa racket and in getting up the damn chair goes into the pool, the other one is all bent to hell on the side and I think SHattered the shit out of the glass table. THe lights go on inside the house and people are pressing their beer soggy faces against the patio door. I shake it off and BOLT.
so i duck back down the street and try to stop my heart pounding, my shin aching and my back spasming. OK so i make it back to the hotel with noone the wiser. I think im in the clear till the next morning. when I realize my godamned cell phone is missing.

Date: August 24, 2006 06:33PM

yea listen to Dr. Phil

Date: August 25, 2006 12:35PM

ok so I realize that my damn cell phone is missing and im calling the bar we were at on the hotel phone and asking my buddies if they've seen it. I finally borrow someone elses celland call my damn cell number. who answers? the owner of the fricken house who's patio I crashed. He says he is really eager to meet me, wants me to come over RIGHT away. I play dumb, "dude, i put my cell down in a bar and it vanished. I lost it or someone stole it. So im walking along and I see this old drunk. I tell him dude I will give you 50 bucks if you go to this house, say you are me Ferfux McGee, and get my cell phone from this dude. Mr house owner wont suspect you are a drunken reprobate crashing his party. WORKED like a CHARM! I got my cell, old dude got his $50 for his week of alcoholism dude without pants well im sure someone in the rehobeth jail sucked him off. A good time was had by all

Date: October 09, 2012 07:32PM

ferfux Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ok so I realize that my damn cell phone is missing
> and im calling the bar we were at on the hotel
> phone and asking my buddies if they've seen it. I
> finally borrow someone elses celland call my damn
> cell number. who answers? the owner of the
> fricken house who's patio I crashed. He says he is
> really eager to meet me, wants me to come over
> RIGHT away. I play dumb, "dude, i put my cell
> down in a bar and it vanished. I lost it or
> someone stole it. So im walking along and I see
> this old drunk. I tell him dude I will give you
> 50 bucks if you go to this house, say you are me
> Ferfux McGee, and get my cell phone from this
> dude. Mr house owner wont suspect you are a
> drunken reprobate crashing his party. WORKED like
> a CHARM! I got my cell, old dude got his $50 for
> his week of alcoholism dude without pants well im
> sure someone in the rehobeth jail sucked him off.
> A good time was had by all

Cool story Bro,

Tell it again.....

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.