HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Local Attorney is he any good ???????
Posted by: Ashburn30 ()
Date: February 01, 2012 07:48PM

Hello, my sister goes to GMU and she got a DUI. I picked her up from the jail and we called around for an attorney, but could not find anyone would answer our call on a Saturday. One attorney, recommended by her roommate, actually answered my call and met with us that day. His name is Ken Fitzgerald and he practices in FFX, but said he is all over NOVA. Anyone heard of him? My sister’s roommate and her boyfriend both have used him and swear he is unbelievable. Also he charged us $1500. Is that pretty standard? My sister’s roommate paid him that same amount and he beat the charge.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2012 09:14PM by Ashburn30.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Local Attorney is he any good ???????
Posted by: The Pain, The Pain ()
Date: February 01, 2012 08:56PM

Ashburn30 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, my sister goes to GMU and she got a DUI. I
> picked her up from the jail. We called around for
> an Attorney, but could not find any who would
> answer our call on a Saturday. One attorney,
> recommended by her roomate actually answered my
> call and met with us that day. His name is Ken
> Fitzgerald and he practices in FFX, but said he is
> all over nova. Any one heard of him ? My sisters
> roomate and her boyfriend both have used him and
> swear he is unbelievable. Also he charged us
> $1500. Is that pretty standerd ? My sisters
> roomate payed him that same amount and he beat the
> charge.

The most painful thing is that the above paragraph is the result of FOUR separate editing attempts.

Date: February 01, 2012 09:17PM

Fine, cleaned it up. Was more focused on getting some good feedback, not your stupid comments. I edited it to add content rick !

Posted by: carguy ()
Date: February 01, 2012 09:46PM

Ken is a good guy. I used him for a DUI, he got it dropped to a reckless. Funny that he called you on a Saturday. He called me on a Monday at 7pm, after I called him at like 5:30 when I got out (my BIL used him). FFX is no joke, good luck to you and your sister. 1500 is cheap; most of those guys down there want 2000 + just to get you the standard deal, which is bend over and take it!

Date: February 01, 2012 09:55PM

Thanks for the feedback. The FFX cops were pretty rough with her (she still has bruises from the handcuffs) she is a good kid, she just made a typical college student mistake, that I know I made and many others have as well.

Posted by: radioguy ()
Date: February 01, 2012 10:16PM

NP, I just want to warn you that the process is slow and in the end it comes down to what actually happened that night. Ken is good, but what tests your sister complied with and what she actually blew (if she did), will matter the most. I was stupid and did all of their tests and blew; now I know better. I hope I am never in that situation again, but god forbids I am, I will not do any tests and will refuse to blow. Then I would have a chance to actually beat the damn case. The cop’s don’t tell you, you have a choice, they just tell you to do it. FFX is crazy and I learned my lesson, get a DD, or don’t do any tests!!

Date: February 01, 2012 10:35PM

Appreciate it. She said she did the finger touch test, the leg lift test and the follow my pen test. She blew on the side of the road but the officer never told her what the reading was. At the station she was hiccupping (crying) to much to get a reading so he charged her with a refusal as well. Any info you have on this would be GREAT! Do you think she has a chance of beating the charge?? She is 19 and does not need this on her record.....

Posted by: notthepeople ()
Date: February 01, 2012 10:38PM

I've heard of Ken Fitzgerald, guy I work with used him for a DUI...got it down to a reackless for him. For the money seems like he does good work.

Hope this helps, take care

Posted by: CrunkeyMonkey ()
Date: February 01, 2012 10:46PM

UPDATE: December DWI Arrests Up 12 Percent

Fairfax County Police officers arrested 358 drunk drivers as part of their Safe December 2011 efforts. Of those arrested the vast majority (150) were young adults between the ages of 21 and 29. Further analysis shows that 28 were between 15 and 20 years old, 82 were 30-39, 55 were 40-49 and 43 were 50 or older.

“Despite all our Safe December education and enforcement efforts, hundreds of drivers chose to drink and drive in Fairfax County, presenting an unacceptable safety risk to us all. Clearly, impaired driving remains a threat and our officers will continue to aggressively pursue violators,” said Captain Susan Culin, Commander of the Fairfax County Traffic Division.

Be Easy yo, them folks is watchin!

Posted by: wtf? ()
Date: February 01, 2012 11:00PM

The edits are not the troubling part of this. Her roomate and her boyfriend both referred the same attorney from their DUI. WTF? I guess she had to test the waters and see if she would get caught or could accidentally kill someone. I hope she gets a hard nose judge who throws the book at her because clearly the people she associates with got off way to easy. Maybe she can be the example to the rest of her dumbass friends who continue to associate with this bunch of losers. She's 19 wait 2 years to drink and call a cab. No worries she won't be able to afford a cab for the next few years. $1500 is just to get the forms filled out. I hope you have a good job she's going to need some money.

Date: February 01, 2012 11:10PM

Wow, I take it you never drank and drove. I want to be like you! Get off your holier than thou crap buddy. She didn’t kill anyone, she jumped the curb in FFX city and they pulled her over. Big deal!!!!!!!! She is a kid. These cops are out to start trouble. College kids will be kids.

Posted by: Juden ()
Date: February 01, 2012 11:15PM

Seems like a lot of money to get drunk, is that how much a DUI cost?

Posted by: ummmmm ()
Date: February 01, 2012 11:21PM

Ashburn30 Wrote:
> Wow, I take it you never drank and drove. I want
> to be like you! Get off your holier than thou crap
> buddy. She didn’t kill anyone, she jumped the
> curb in FFX city and they pulled her over. Big
> deal!!!!!!!! She is a kid. These cops are out to
> start trouble. College kids will be kids.

Um, first shes not even old enough to drink. Second you are really minimizing this. She hoped a curb which means she was on a sidewalk and the only reason she didnt kill someone was because no one was standing there. Had people been standing there it would have been a different story. People make mistakes but have to live with the result when a mistake is made. Hoping curbs drunk is a huge deal. If people had been standing there people would be hurt or dead. If a cop didnt find her she could have killed someone else on the way home she was driving so bad. Thank god a cop found her fast before anyone got seriously hurt.

Posted by: God body ()
Date: February 01, 2012 11:24PM

What if she did HURT somebody donkey brother, sounds like you avacate her bad behavior. See why she has turned out to be a loser POS...you guys need to abstain from liquor and drugs and go to church, only god can help you!

Date: February 01, 2012 11:37PM

Ask for a little help / info and you get the FFX craziess. People she is 19 and made a mistake. Take it easy. There were 0 pople one the curb ! She did't kill anyone, just a DUI. She needs this to go away. Ken Fitazgerald seems like a good fit.

Posted by: Promise ()
Date: February 02, 2012 12:17AM

If she promises to never ever do this again we will forgive her. Grow UP!!! It's not the first time she did it, it's the first time she got caught. She's an adult she broke not one but 2 laws. She needs your help but she doesn't need you making it easy. She didn't kill anyone this time. She's lucky the police pulled her over before she had the chance.

Posted by: no ()
Date: February 02, 2012 12:21AM

Ashburn30 Wrote:
> Ask for a little help / info and you get the FFX
> craziess. People she is 19 and made a mistake.
> Take it easy. There were 0 pople one the curb !
> She did't kill anyone, just a DUI. She needs this
> to go away. Ken Fitazgerald seems like a good fit.

No dude the point isnt that there were no people on the curb. The point is that people could have easily been on the curb. The last thing she needs is for this to go away and not learn a lesson when it was that bad

Posted by: no ()
Date: February 02, 2012 12:25AM

Has she just been pulled over yea I would agree no need to ruin her life over it and she could learn a lesson from it, but she was driving on a sidewalk. Big difference

Posted by: unreal ()
Date: February 02, 2012 12:57AM

Ashburn30, Bro you keep saying that she did not kill anyone, she got lucky she did not hit and injury anyone. You said she ran up on the curb. Also you say the Fairfax Police were rough with her cause she ahd bruises from being cuffed. I have a naswer do not drive drunk I do not want my family hurt by someone who drive drunk take a taxi!!!!! Also was she arrestted by Fairfax County or City? Was she so drunk she does recall the Officer telling her what she blew.
You and your sister need to grow up she broke the law. 1500 is cheap fora lawyer
In Fairfax County. Getting a DUI broke down to reckless does not take a great lawyer just a lawyer.

Posted by: Fairfax Resident ()
Date: February 02, 2012 03:53AM

Ashburn30 Wrote:
> Wow, I take it you never drank and drove. I want
> to be like you! Get off your holier than thou crap
> buddy. She didn’t kill anyone, she jumped the
> curb in FFX city and they pulled her over. Big
> deal!!!!!!!! She is a kid. These cops are out to
> start trouble. College kids will be kids.

You are an idiot. Yes she made a mistake yet it is you who is making excuses for her behavior. The cops are out to stop and arrest drunk drivers who KILL people in this county. I sure hope she gets convicted, loses her license for a year, and really LEARNS FROM HER MISTAKE. Fuck tard.

Posted by: BIGBlackman ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:46AM

Ashburn30 you are an idiot! People could have been hurt by your sister snowflake, you don't seen to get that point do you? You guys go out and drink way past your limits then jump in your expensive cars and take off! Your kind never cares only about them self's and doesn't care who they hurt! They need to send snowflake to jail! They should send you to jail too, for thinking the way you do. It won't be long you'll go out and hurt someone all liquored up, then you'll be blaming than on someone else too...

Posted by: i am stunned ()
Date: February 02, 2012 09:08AM

I am actually stunned at the frequency at which posters here ask for: 1) advice on the selection of counsel for their criminal cases; and 2) some kind of outcome prediction for their case. Does anyone ever really gain any information which is trustworthy here?

Date: February 02, 2012 09:09AM

Man the hate in here. The original question was is Ken Fitzgerald a good lawyer, and he is. He graduated from BYU I think, and he is a nice guy as well as efficient. Ken seems to really care about you and your problem. I could not believe that he gave me his cell phone number. Anyways, good luck with your sister’s case and don’t listen to the hate filled unemployed nuts who are on all these blogs and never have a positive thing to say.

Posted by: Average Fairfax Resident ()
Date: February 02, 2012 09:28AM

Most of the comments in this forum don't seem to be very helpful or even on line with this guys question; It's sad that people don't use this tool for it's intended use. I don't think drinking and driving is a good idea for anyone at anytime but people do make mistakes and deserve good legal representation, that is our constitutional right as Americans. I say that assuming that everyone commenting here are Americans.

That said I've used Ken Fitzgerald before; not for a DUI, but for a Reckless Driving a First Class Misdemeanor in Virginia meaning if convicted I would have had a permanent criminal record! He couldn't "get me out of it" but he was able to get the charge reduced to failure to obey a highway sign, preserving my name from being tainted for the rest of my life! He was very effective and professional and charged me a fair amount to do the case, I would recommend him if your in the market for a lawyer and don't want to use your 401K to pay him.

http://www.kenfitzlaw.com/

Posted by: Hunter ()
Date: February 02, 2012 09:29AM

Not sure about a DWI, but I used Ken Kitzgerald's firm for a contract dispute. I sold my company and the buyer tried to back out. Ken totally worked the buyer in court and I got all the money owed to me. He is a GREAT lawyer !!

Posted by: JoeyB ()
Date: February 02, 2012 10:09AM

Worked for me here is his contact information:

kenfitzgerald@kenfitzlaw.com

571-291-3575

Posted by: easy way out ()
Date: February 02, 2012 10:15AM

Your sis should have offered the cop a BJ to beat the charge. First, it wouldn't have cost her $1500. Second, it's not like she hasn't done it before.

Posted by: wow! ()
Date: February 02, 2012 10:30AM

she is probable a pig

Posted by: JamminJerry ()
Date: February 02, 2012 11:38AM

Guy is good, he got me out of two! Pass his number on:

Ken Fitzgerald
21889 Blossom Hill Terrace
Suite 302
Ashburn, VA 20147
Office: 571-291-3585
Cell: 703-728-9139
www.kenfitzlaw.com
kenfitzgerald@kenfitzlaw.com

Posted by: Two Feet In The Grave ()
Date: February 02, 2012 12:48PM

Got to agree with WTF: "Her roomate and her boyfriend both referred the same attorney from their DUI. WTF?" She's 19. Likely her roommate is underage, too. Maybe even the boyfriend. Yup: Just the first time she got caught. And I guess she's not a quick learner, or she might have gotten the lesson from the roommate and from the boyfriend.

Apparently Fitzgerald is good; more power to him. I just hope he's not so good that he regularly gets drunk drivers off the hook and back onto the streets (or sidewalks) while under the influence.

Posted by: baddriver ()
Date: February 02, 2012 01:42PM

I agree with Two Feet In The Grave, Mr. Fitzgerald sounds like the bomb!

Date: February 02, 2012 02:29PM

I agree $1500 is a deal. Most lawyers will charge you $1500 and throw you on the floor in front of the judge and say "do what you want with him" Happened to me, I payed a lawyer $2500 and he told me he had all these tricks. Well when my court date came around, he went and talked to the commonwealth, came back in 2 min. and told me I should plead guilty. Not until later did I realize this guy took me for a ride, a $2500 ride. Ken Fitzgerald is a great civil attorney, and I totally beleieve a great criminal attorney !

Posted by: Huntthehunter ()
Date: February 02, 2012 02:34PM

Hunter your a fag stop blowing Fitzgerald, is he your daddy or lover?

Date: February 02, 2012 07:28PM

I wonder how much FFX County makes off of DUIs every year ? Between the fines, classes etc.... Must be some kind of racket ! What an easy crime to nab people on.

Posted by: Alpha Male ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:15PM

Tell your sis to get alcohol abuse counseling. Hopefully she won't drive again. She's a menace to the community and could end up killing somebody due to her drinking problem and stupidity.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2012 08:15PM by Alpha Male.

Posted by: unreal ()
Date: February 02, 2012 09:06PM

Radio guy, why not just use your real name Ken since you are on every thread posting your name and phone number. Man up is he your daddy or are you Ken?

Date: February 02, 2012 09:10PM

Hahahahahahahah, Ken would like that. The guy hooked me up, what can I say ? If I can show him my support and he gets a little business, good I owe him big time.

Posted by: TESTies in yo m ()
Date: February 02, 2012 09:22PM

What about these guys :
http://www.boselawfirm.com/page.html

or These guys:
http://albo-oblon.com

Posted by: Drammer ()
Date: February 02, 2012 10:24PM

Our company recommends all of the drivers to cal Demetry Pikrallidas the minute there is a problem.

703 267 2600

Www.piklaw.com

Posted by: SpellCheckerforLawyers ()
Date: February 02, 2012 11:14PM

Drammer Wrote:
> Our company recommends all of the drivers to cal
> Demetry Pikrallidas the minute there is a problem.
>
>
>
> 703 267 2600
>
>
> Www.piklaw.com

Don't think I would use these guys, they can't even spell...I thought law school involved lots of writing? Thoughts?

"Your honer my client wasn't drinking, he was high on crack cocaine! That's why he hired us... So he couldn't possible be guilty of DUI, now could he? That's our defense...what do I care I'm having drinks and playing golf later on this idiots dime, not sure what he's going to be doing; let's wait and see what the prosecutor decides to give him!"

Beware!

Posted by: FunnyGuys ()
Date: February 03, 2012 09:11AM

SpellCheckerforLawyers Wrote:
> Drammer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Our company recommends all of the drivers to
> cal
> > Demetry Pikrallidas the minute there is a
> problem.
> >
> >
> >
> > 703 267 2600
> >
> >
> > Www.piklaw.com
>
> Don't think I would use these guys, they can't
> even spell...I thought law school involved lots of
> writing? Thoughts?
>
> "Your honer my client wasn't drinking, he was high
> on crack cocaine! That's why he hired us... So he
> couldn't possible be guilty of DUI, now could he?
> That's our defense...what do I care I'm having
> drinks and playing golf later on this idiots dime,
> not sure what he's going to be doing; let's wait
> and see what the prosecutor decides to give him!"
>
> Beware!

You guys are something else, whats the big deal if a lawyer can't spell "call". That can be a tough word!

Posted by: JonB ()
Date: February 04, 2012 01:18AM

Tell you the lawyer that can't spell isen't a good choice!

Posted by: kenisadvertisinghere ()
Date: February 04, 2012 11:41AM

Mr. Fitzgerald I think you (or your secretary) should consider advertising somewhere else. Not only is it unethical to do this but its also shameful.

Posted by: it's gotta be illegal ()
Date: February 04, 2012 11:51AM

For Ken whatever the fuck to blatantly spam advertise in every thread and make fake screen names again and again. It's fucking obnoxious and I can promise you nobody is getting on this site for legal council. If they are then they probably need a more sensible lawyer then this spamming douchebag.

Posted by: Bananaman ()
Date: February 04, 2012 03:13PM

Its not just Ken Fitzgerald, have you had a DUI ? Than you know how many letters show up at your house within a week offereing lawyer's services. I recieved upwards of thirty letters. DUI lawyers are all sharks circiling the FFX County detention center. The only thing worse is the blood sucking bail bondsmen who cant wait to take their 10%. Thats the begining, and all along the way everyone has their hands out Lawyer, Court, ASAP...etc, etc, etc.... Its a system completly designed to rape you !

Posted by: VinnyT ()
Date: February 04, 2012 03:27PM

You forgot the best part! The tow lot could care less that you don’t have a licensee for 7 days; they need to see a photo ID. So meanwhile," yes, your car will need to stay here, at $100 a day, until you have ID sweetie"

Posted by: really??? ()
Date: February 04, 2012 10:22PM

I really hope no one is taking this thread seriously. I work in the local court system and have never heard his name even once. I just googled his name. His Linkedin profile says he graduated from BYU undergrad and BYU Law school in 2011. Which means he would not have even been licensed in Virginia until October 2011. But i guess even his spam advertising is working b/c this thread has been viewed 652 times.

Posted by: VinnyT ()
Date: February 06, 2012 05:42PM

RE:really???

Oh god, now we have the lowly/bitter clerk of the court chiming in. So Ken is a DUI lawyer, that’s your real problem isn’t it? That he attempts to help people that need some help. No, you sit at your sad little desk and shit all over everyone who has any legal trouble, guilty or not right? Instead of posting on blogs, why don’t you go back to school and get a degree so you too can be somebody one day, and not a P.O.S. who kicks the little guy while he is down. One day you will be able to post from your house not from the comfort of your mom's spare bedroom using her internet connection.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2012 07:59PM by VinnyT.

Posted by: Radiophile DCRTV's David Hughes ()
Date: February 06, 2012 08:29PM

unreal Wrote:
> Radio guy, why not just use your real name Ken
> since you are on every thread posting your name
> and phone number. Man up is he your daddy or are
> you Ken?

radioguy = https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=170603752985100&id=47292424295

Date: February 06, 2012 08:37PM

Dave from DCRTV posts in here ? How F---ing cool is that ! Dave I love DCRTV.com, I am a mailbager ! Love your site and please continue to post in F.U. I will follow you

Posted by: DCRTV sucks ()
Date: February 06, 2012 08:43PM

Hunter Wrote:
> Dave from DCRTV posts in here ? How F---ing cool
> is that ! Dave I love DCRTV.com,

Bullshit! No one likes his shitty website, his annoying voice, and unfunny humor.
That's why he isn't on real radio.

>I am a mailbager
> ! Love your site and please continue to post in
> F.U. I will follow you

Just follow Radiophile's posts on here. David Hughes uses the Radiophile name on many internet forums.

Date: February 06, 2012 08:49PM

U suck, Dave rocks ! So full of hate Sir. You need to listen to the Mike Wise show, calm down and take a moral inventory

Date: February 06, 2012 09:01PM

What is with all the DUIs and MJ possession arrests recently?

Did stupid town release its captives?

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: DCRTVloser ()
Date: February 06, 2012 09:06PM

Hunter Wrote:
> U suck, Dave rocks ! So full of hate Sir. You need
> to listen to the Mike Wise show, calm down and
> take a moral inventory

Radiophile post

Date: February 06, 2012 09:14PM

How many fake names do you have buddy ? Why do you feel the need to post without using your real profile name ? Is it that easy to create a username and just post on here ? Damn shame. Dave, if you read this, don't worry. We love your site and will continue to check in daily to the mailbag

Posted by: ding dong bitch ()
Date: February 06, 2012 09:20PM

Hunter Wrote:
> How many fake names do you have buddy ? Why do you
> feel the need to post without using your real
> profile name ? Is it that easy to create a
> username and just post on here ? Damn shame. Dave,
> if you read this, don't worry. We love your site
> and will continue to check in daily to the mailbag

Alternate account ding dong ditch Radiophile post

Posted by: Assslinger ()
Date: February 07, 2012 01:18PM

Fuck law men

Posted by: raegtahtjj ()
Date: February 07, 2012 02:28PM

hope your sister makes some nice girlfriends in the slammer

Posted by: Astro Turf ()
Date: February 07, 2012 02:40PM

Not only was Ken Fitzgerald the only attorney that answered my phone call, he was also the secret powerhouse behind OJ Simpson's defense team during the murder trial. He also helped negotiate the Camp David Peace Accords, developed sustainable food resources for Central Africa, and provides free medical care to under-privileged inner-city minorities during his free time.

Call Ken Fitzgerald now, he's the most awesome thing since whatever was most awesome before sliced bread!
Attachments:
astroturf2.jpg

Date: February 07, 2012 02:44PM

Ken performed CPR on my daughters puppy, at a local FFX park last week. He saved the puppy and my daughters chilhood innocence.

Posted by: stephen ()
Date: February 07, 2012 03:37PM

The republicans Have written new laws this year for you drunk drivers, if you don't like it, don't vote for a republican.

Posted by: Bananaman ()
Date: February 08, 2012 01:15PM

Ken Ken he's are man, if he can't do it no one can !!!!!!

Posted by: OK! ()
Date: February 08, 2012 02:19PM

Cheerleaders...Really?

Posted by: Astro Turf ()
Date: February 08, 2012 05:11PM

OK! Wrote:
> Cheerleaders...Really?

Ken Fitzgerald is that awesome.

Did I tell you about the time he saved me and my family from a house fire? He had two broken legs at the time and could only move by dragging himself around with his arms, but that didn't stop him from searching our entire house and rescuing everyone in it.

Then, to top it all off, he single-handedly put out the fire after he was certain we were all safe.

Ken Fitzgerald, an attorney you can trust.

Date: February 08, 2012 07:06PM

Found a picture of Asstro Turf
Attachments:
images.jpg

Date: February 08, 2012 07:08PM

See where his screen name comes from...

Posted by: Fuckyou ()
Date: February 10, 2012 01:26PM

What an ugly motherfucker, he should kill himself

Posted by: JamesT ()
Date: February 29, 2012 11:22AM

I hired Ken Fitzgerald when my son was caught drinking, in possession of marijuana, at a party in Ashburn. I was completely distraught because my son is a student / athlete and I did not want this to ruin his life. Ken was understanding and upfront with what we faced. He sent daily email updates, even when there was nothing going on, which really helped calm my nerves. Not sure about a DWI, but we were happy with Ken., and the results of the case

Posted by: ComeOn ()
Date: February 29, 2012 02:51PM

Ken is awesome. I got the "daily emails" as well, thats so funny ! Most fucking attorneys take your money and your lucky to hear from them before your court date. If you get a DUI in nova call Ken Fitzgerald.

Posted by: It happens ()
Date: March 05, 2012 05:48PM

So is this kid going to let us know what happened to his boozy sister ? Or can we just assume she got chewed up and spit out by the DUI game.....?

Posted by: Bob Dole ()
Date: March 05, 2012 07:59PM

Bob Dole is a great lawyer.

Date: March 05, 2012 08:12PM

James T writes: "He sent daily email updates, even when there was nothing going on." That's called running up the billable hours. "Dear Jim: Nothing went on today. --Ken" That's a quarter hour of billable time, probably worth $75-$100.

If Ken's got 10 such clients, that could be up to $1,000 a day for a one sentence no-news e-mail.

Date: March 07, 2012 09:04AM

Yea, so what happened to this chick ? Did Ken put the system on trial ??

Posted by: ComeOn ()
Date: April 07, 2012 09:31AM

So yea, did this chick get off ? Is Ken Fitzgerald still any good ?

Posted by: nofindken ()
Date: November 23, 2015 01:48PM

Need a good attorney in Loudoun, Ken Fitzgerald is not found at above contact given. Topic is not DUI related.

Anyone have a good recommendation? I don't have scads of money.

Posted by: jameslacey ()
Date: November 23, 2015 11:01PM

nofindken Wrote:
> Need a good attorney in Loudoun, Ken Fitzgerald is
> not found at above contact given. Topic is not
> DUI related.
>
> Anyone have a good recommendation? I don't have
> scads of money.

I'm always amused by the dopes who claim that they don't have any money thus they want legal representation on the cheap. If you were facing heart surgery would you use the cheapest doctor in town?

Posted by: Drunk sister ()
Date: November 23, 2015 11:09PM

Your drunk sister is going to jail.

Posted by: sis she hot? ()
Date: November 23, 2015 11:26PM

nudes will help

Ashburn30 Wrote:
> Hello, my sister goes to GMU and she got a DUI. I
> picked her up from the jail and we called around
> for an attorney, but could not find anyone would
> answer our call on a Saturday. One attorney,
> recommended by her roommate, actually answered my
> call and met with us that day. His name is Ken
> Fitzgerald and he practices in FFX, but said he is
> all over NOVA. Anyone heard of him? My sister’s
> roommate and her boyfriend both have used him and
> swear he is unbelievable. Also he charged us
> $1500. Is that pretty standard? My sister’s
> roommate paid him that same amount and he beat the
> charge.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.