HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Who Wants To Ride???
Posted by: McLean Polo Team ()
Date: February 10, 2014 06:27PM

If anyone grades 9-12 is interested in playing polo, please contact me at lions693@gmail.com. It is a great sport and fun to play. We will have practices 2 times per week and games once a month. Send me an email for details. No prior experience needed so come try it out!

Options: ReplyQuote
WHO WANTS TO PLAY POLO???
Posted by: McLean Polo Team ()
Date: February 10, 2014 06:28PM

If anyone grades 9-12 is interested in playing polo, please contact me at lions693@gmail.com. It is a great sport and fun to play. We will have practices 2 times per week and games once a month. Send me an email for details. No prior experience needed so come try it out!

Re: Who Wants To Ride???
Posted by: My Cock ()
Date: February 10, 2014 06:46PM

My nicely cut 7" thick cock needs a ride.

Posted by: JustanFYI ()
Date: February 10, 2014 07:18PM

Posted by: Chris Hansen ()
Date: February 11, 2014 12:13PM

Dear Sir, my two daughters age 14 and 16 are very interested in the free pony rides you are offering. They are virgins to the sport of Polo and they might have some young female friends that want to come too. Maybe you can be their teacher and break them in to the world of Polo. What's your home address and cell phone number? I will be out of town on business this weekend but maybe you can stop by the house while I'm gone and give them a free lesson..

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.