HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Guy standing outside Potomac Mills with sign: "DEMAND PEACE! ASK QUESTIONS!"
Posted by: Teach em a lesson ()
Date: April 05, 2015 06:45PM

Who is he? He was sitting on a chair on PWC Parkway with a huge sign. Everyone was looking at him I wanted to pull up on the curb and run him over but I was turning in from the other side.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Guy standing outside Potomac Mills with sign: "DEMAND PEACE! ASK QUESTIONS!"
Posted by: Fairfax Resident Since 1946 ()
Date: April 05, 2015 06:56PM

What part of Fairfax is Potomac Mills located? This is Fairfax related info - If I wanted any info about that shithole PWC I would go to website for those idiots.

Maybe there is no internet in PWC?

Re: Guy standing outside Potomac Mills with sign: "DEMAND PEACE! ASK QUESTIONS!"
Posted by: painfully obvious ()
Date: April 05, 2015 07:19PM

Teach em a lesson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who is he? He was sitting on a chair on PWC
> Parkway with a huge sign. Everyone was looking at
> him I wanted to pull up on the curb and run him
> over but I was turning in from the other side.

Based on your post, I would bet that the guy is much more interesting than you are.

Posted by: Vagrant troll ()
Date: April 05, 2015 08:10PM

That is Kevin Gaylord, the same guy who makes all of the niggardly nigger/lamb center posts on here. He is the ultimate internet troll. Google sweet6b9 and you can find out all you want about him.

Posted by: Sweet6b9 ()
Date: November 11, 2015 11:13PM

Thank you, Painfully Obvious!

Posted by: Good Riddance ()
Date: November 12, 2015 05:15PM

That asshole used to hang at the KMart on Sudley are and post stupid signs with Peace & Love all over them. Glad he's gone.

Posted by: giddyup ()
Date: November 12, 2015 05:26PM

He also used to stand at Old Bridge Road and Route 123 during the morning commute. He appears to live in a Honda Accord filled with his junk.

Posted by: Ripple ()
Date: November 12, 2015 05:38PM

giddyup Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He also used to stand at Old Bridge Road and Route
> 123 during the morning commute. He appears to live
> in a Honda Accord filled with his junk.

Does he push around a cart? I saw a homeless dude hanging around that area last week, around 11:30am. I started to feel sorry for him as I driving towards him, then he tips up a paper bag to swig from

Posted by: giddyup ()
Date: November 12, 2015 07:54PM

There regularly are beggers standing in the median strip along that Route 123 intersection. These people have permanent camp sites in the woods next to Interstate 95. The Demand Peace guy isn't begging for money. He drives a Honda so I'm guessing he probably gets some kind of disability money.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.