HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Registered Sex Offender, Michael Maclin Harden, Arrested for Sexual Assault on 63-Year old Woman
Posted by: BOLO. ()
Date: February 05, 2014 03:32PM

Dale City man charged in sexual assault
http://www.insidenova.com/news/crime_police/dale-city-man-charged-in-sexual-assault/article_759b9a86-8dbf-11e3-8fd9-001a4bcf887a.html

A registered sex offender has been charged with sexually assaulting a 63-year-old woman in Manassas on Feb. 1.

The victim told police she was in a parked car with an acquaintance in the 10300 block of Launch Circle, where he held her against her will and sexually assaulted her.

She reported the incident on Feb. 2.

Following an investigation, police charged Michael Maclin Harden, 57, of the 5700 block of Northton Court in Dale City with aggravated sexual battery, abduction with intent to defile, object sexual penetration and forcible sodomy, said Prince William County police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

He is being held without bond at the Prince William-Manassas regional jail.

Harden is on Virginia’s sex offender registry due to a November 2005 conviction for first-degree rape in Prince George’s County, Md.
Attachments:
52f11fd195edf_preview-300.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Registered Sex Offender, Michael Maclin Harden, Arrested for Sexual Assault on 63-Year old Woman
Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: February 05, 2014 04:56PM

well did she show record of teh injuries ?

there are many hot 63 yr old women with money who steal who, just for spite, would file a report falsely

i'll BOLO for fx. co. gov workers

until then, ta ta

------------------------------------
according to hillary's bill the 63 yr old (esp young dumb girls) have to pay for rape kits. they are supposed to get vitim money but hillary steals it.

however that was already the law excepting the part of hillary stealing

hillary: the feminist who stalks other women and feeds on their need to lash out at men

Re: Registered Sex Offender, Michael Maclin Harden, Arrested for Sexual Assault on 63-Year old Woman
Posted by: Daniel ()
Date: February 05, 2014 05:52PM

^ ooohh kaaaay... I'm pretty sure if she had no injuries they would not have filed -aggravated- sexual battery.

you sound like the kind of guy that rapes 63 year old ladies lol

Posted by: mWXCX ()
Date: February 05, 2014 06:48PM

Daniel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^ ooohh kaaaay... I'm pretty sure if she had no
> injuries they would not have filed -aggravated-
> sexual battery.
>
> you sound like the kind of guy that rapes 63 year
> old ladies lol

He's off his meds again.

Posted by: 6hKvb ()
Date: February 05, 2014 09:02PM

BOLO. Wrote:
> Harden is on Virginia’s sex offender registry
> due to a November 2005 conviction for first-degree
> rape in Prince George’s County, Md.

So then this sex offender moved to VA after being released.

Posted by: Theresa ()
Date: February 06, 2014 02:56AM

This is unbelievable. Think about your mom or your sister ppl like this
Guy should stay in jail and never see the day light
Cuz nobody deserves this..
Hope he stays in jail 4 ever

Posted by: fj c ()
Date: February 06, 2014 03:08AM

There's ignorant people everywhere like the 1st one the comment people like him the support a criminal im pretty sure is a criminal maybe you are his family or maybe his son this guy Michael Harden its known as a sex offender criminal he has a really bad background..hopefully police keep him away for the rest of his life. .

Posted by: Scarred for life ()
Date: June 04, 2015 07:07PM

I believe this is the same guy that beat me up and raped me in DC when I was 17 in 1978..
he got off on assault..his father was tied with some corrections office. Cant believe he has been allowed out.

Posted by: Knew him ()
Date: December 08, 2016 03:27PM

He definitely has some history. I kept an article for 13 years to find it and then decide to check and see if Mike was on a registry yet and wow....they got him. I told people 15 years ago that he had some issues and was probably the Charles County rapist. They might ought to run his DNA through the National database and I am willing to bet this is a lot bigger than anyone expected. He is definitely not right. This is probably the beginning of something very big.

Posted by: Knew Him ()
Date: December 08, 2016 03:30PM

Look at the Washington Post archives and pull up the paper from Friday April 25th and look on page B4. I am willing to bet the house that he is the perp drawn in that sketch. Trust me, he is capable of that plus who knows what else.

Posted by: Knew him ()
Date: December 08, 2016 03:31PM

That Washington Post paper is Friday April 25, 2003 section B4.

Posted by: Are we really surprised? ()
Date: December 08, 2016 08:16PM

Two words: He's black.

Posted by: Gov McCrony ()
Date: December 08, 2016 10:13PM

It was more important to release him from prison and get a vote for Hillary than to worry about women getting raped or killed.

Posted by: Not just the blacks ()
Date: December 09, 2016 08:19AM

He is bad and yes he is black but that is not the point because the world is full of freaks like him. Now if we were to discuss race, the fact that white female teachers are having a field day messing with lil boys. That is probably due to the lack of penis size in the w/men.

Posted by: God Emperor Trump ()
Date: December 09, 2016 11:44AM

Gov McCrony Wrote:
> It was more important to release him from prison
> and get a vote for Hillary than to worry about
> women getting raped or killed.

And she still lost LOL.

Posted by: God Emperor Trump ()
Date: December 09, 2016 11:46AM

Not just the blacks Wrote:
> He is bad and yes he is black but that is not the
> point because the world is full of freaks like
> him. Now if we were to discuss race, the fact that
> white female teachers are having a field day
> messing with lil boys. That is probably due to the
> lack of penis size in the w/men.

I bet they wouldn't mess with little boys if I grabbed them by the pussy with my big hands that are only little in Marco Rubio's opinion. I can't believe he went for the size of my hands and my dick during that one debate, what a faggot. But, not even with low blows like that will anyone ever stump the Trump. Lol @ cucks.

Posted by: shoresinflames ()
Date: December 10, 2016 06:00PM

I know who this man is. When I got my first job in my late teens, he'd frequent the store I worked at in Burke. He was a real asshole to my coworker and I at the time. He'd look you in the eyes (a face I never forgot) while acting incredibly spiteful at absolutely nothing. All of us absolutely hated it whenever he came in, and I'm pretty sure at one point he even handed me counterfeit money.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.