HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Langley High School Suicides
Posted by: Gabe ()
Date: February 07, 2014 01:53AM

I want to suck your cock big daddy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pastor dave ()
Date: February 07, 2014 03:00AM

o

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2021 03:03PM by pastor dave.

Posted by: NoteThefacts ()
Date: February 07, 2014 03:38AM

Langley is just a fucked up clique school in general. Everyone flaunting their ego's trying to be the "cooler" "funnier" than everyone else in hopes to get their apeass fucking laid. They will do whatever it takes in order to get their fix of some pussy. Such as neglecting friends in order to hangout with a more "popular" and "harder" group of people. Well news flash.. when you abandon people in order to hangout with the popular kids... some of your old friends are left behind and are left with absolutely nothing. You see instead of being fake little fucking retards to fit in with cooler people and get invited to more parties, how about you just be real. You cant change yourself in order to hangout with the cool kids. That right there is some narcissistic thought process and I would sure god hope you drop that kind of thought pattern before you reach an older age in life. RIP to the two that died. Also... Instead of bashing suicides.... why don't you fucking shitfucks just speak about how much of a fucking waste of god damn air you guys really fucking are. Because ill be damned you fuckers are no different from the fuckers at Langley. Basically... if you really wanna know what the fuck is GOODIE u fucking ghetto ass chumpchange motherfuckers...... Just understand that the generation is just hopeless. No one understands the true meaning in life... and that meaning is to find out what life is. And the thing is... when you "Troll" just know that your subconscious mind is actually a little bit fucked because you're reading this shit u fucking shittoys. Cant believe I live in this fucking retarded generation. "The epitome of confused self centered motherfuckers." That is all you numbfucks. Carry on with your lives because damn... its really hard when all im surrounded by is a bunch of fucking fools.

Posted by: Lesson ()
Date: February 07, 2014 06:37AM

If you're wondering about peer pressure, the cliques that follow it, and the horrid side effects of conformity [possibly the cause for the suicides] I suggest you read "The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth." It is a fascinating read and, in my opinion, disproves most of the distortions of Langley being a super clique school.

Date: February 07, 2014 08:39AM

Oh no! I feel so terrified from your sound arguments! Oh my gosh.Well, you guys must just be the most perfect people out there! Wow, you win! You insulted everyone's dear dead friends. You earn the medal of cool guy now right? Congrats on your first win. And you know, when your loved ones day, it'll be real fun won't it when karma does the exact same stuff to you, I'm sure it'll be a win for all you as well.

Date: February 07, 2014 08:57AM

Also, I think it would be a good idea if I contact the police on your behalf. Because then they can track your IP address, and evaluate you for psychiatric problems.

Posted by: M7Tjh ()
Date: February 07, 2014 09:21AM

Lol tracking ip addreses now? For what crime? First Amendment Motherfuckers, it doesnt matter if its offensive, you can say whatever you want on the internet as long as you dont threaten anybody or act on it.

Posted by: woodburn calling ()
Date: February 07, 2014 02:21PM

Gabe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also, I think it would be a good idea if I contact
> the police on your behalf. Because then they can
> track your IP address, and evaluate you for
> psychiatric problems.

If you really believe you can do that or the police care, you better check yourself in

Posted by: lulll ()
Date: February 07, 2014 03:07PM

If ya cant take the heat then gtfo

Posted by: jezz ()
Date: February 08, 2014 11:27AM

can someone who was friends with them on facebook or has access to the memorial page post pictures of timmy and alex?

Posted by: sad for you ()
Date: February 08, 2014 03:27PM

I really don't know how some of you sleep at night. I really don't. It's really sad to me that some of you have so much hatred in your heart. I feel bad for you. You obviously lack meaningful relationships, because it's evident that you have absolutely no regard for compassion or sensitivity. I would bet a lot of money that none of you would EVER say any of the things that you post on this website in person. It's repulsive that a person can even think those things, much less type them out and post them. You thrive on the misery of others and find joy in misfortune. That's such a sad life. Such a sad way to live. You hate society and everything in it, so you make fun of anything that really matters. You think by posting these heinous things that obviously offend others, you are being proving to the world that you couldn't give less of a fuck about anything. Congrats to you.
You sit behind your computer screen judging an entire community of students that you do not even know. Wake up. You are the people judging and hating. You are the problem in this world. Have you taken a second to evaluate yourself? Evaluate how YOU come off to the rest of the world? Well, let me inform you. You make it seem like the people who are actually happy with their lives and the people in it are fake, just because you are unhappy with yours. I truly hope that one day you find happiness and realize that love and relationships are all that matter.

Posted by: whsss ()
Date: February 08, 2014 06:11PM

Bulllying cause of richness

Posted by: Bubba ()
Date: February 08, 2014 07:39PM

Gabe Wrote:
> I want to suck your cock big daddy.

Meet me at the Mcdonalds restroom in Fairfax.

Date: February 08, 2014 09:39PM

no one has pictures of either timmy or alex?

Posted by: Robinson dude ()
Date: February 08, 2014 10:15PM

Can someone tell me how these kids died? Hanging,gun,jumping, cyanide, helium?

Posted by: Langley Mom ()
Date: February 08, 2014 10:27PM

From what I have been told it was "erotic asphisiation" which means masterbating with a noose around your neck to intensify the orgasm. Unfortuantely it was their last orgasm.

Posted by: Jack45 ()
Date: February 08, 2014 11:06PM

Langley Mom Wrote:
> From what I have been told it was "erotic
> asphisiation" which means masterbating with a
> noose around your neck to intensify the orgasm.
> Unfortuantely it was their last orgasm

Wrong. That would be an accidental death. They both died by self-inflicted gunshot wounds.

Posted by: Jake Mcstreem ()
Date: February 08, 2014 11:06PM

FUCK U

Posted by: Ex CIA ()
Date: February 08, 2014 11:27PM

Jack45 Wrote:
> Langley Mom Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > From what I have been told it was "erotic
> > asphisiation" which means masterbating with a
> > noose around your neck to intensify the orgasm.
> > Unfortuantely it was their last orgasm
>
>
> Wrong. That would be an accidental
> death. They both died by self-inflicted gunshot
> wounds.

Got hold of their dads CIA issued glock 40 and put it their heads and shot.

Date: February 09, 2014 11:33AM

anyone have pics of timmy and alex?

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.