HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Langley High School Suicides
Posted by: future ()
Date: February 04, 2014 10:20PM

So apparently two kids at Langley killed themselves today? What a couple of rich pussies. I say good riddance, let natural selection cull the weak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Langley High School Suicides
Posted by: Mr. Plow ()
Date: February 04, 2014 10:20PM

I'm sure you'd say the same exact thing if they were poor and black. Right?

Posted by: nigga eric ()
Date: February 04, 2014 10:23PM

Can i get their car and their tv?

Posted by: nigga ()
Date: February 04, 2014 10:46PM

You all are fucking jokers. I pray one day you'll get your mind straight.

Posted by: minako ()
Date: February 04, 2014 11:11PM

What the hell! You have good and bad, rich and poor in every school! Who gives you the right to dishonor these two people? You didn't even know them. Stereotyping against them because they came from "Rich Langley" is bogus. I can tell you they had a lot more character than the likes of you just by your comment.

Posted by: bMwk4 ()
Date: February 04, 2014 11:38PM

Mr. Plow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure you'd say the same exact thing if they
> were poor and black. Right?

Poor and black tend to kill each other.

Posted by: Langley student ()
Date: February 05, 2014 12:38AM

Are you fucking kidding me right now? The kids that killed themselves today were good people. How about shut the FUCK up, since one of them happens to be my good friend. Seeing people people posts things like this is actually disgusting.

Posted by: Louis Theroux ()
Date: February 05, 2014 12:42AM

RIP. This was a fatal case of affluenza

Posted by: Sonny Drysdale ()
Date: February 05, 2014 04:41AM

Louis Theroux Wrote:
> RIP. This was a fatal case of affluenza

That is fucking funny

Posted by: just a mother ()
Date: February 05, 2014 06:17AM

These ugly comments are indicative of how sad and shallow society is today and how sad the individuals are writing such hateful words. To those sickened by their words, just feel sorry for these cowardly people who spew hate anonymously, for they are lacking something most essential. How sad.

Posted by: Oops ()
Date: February 05, 2014 06:27AM

Langley student Wrote:
> Are you fucking kidding me right now? The kids
> that killed themselves today were good people.
> How about shut the FUCK up, since one of them
> happens to be my good friend. Seeing people
> people posts things like this is actually
> disgusting.

Grammar fail. I'll fix it for you: "... since one of them
HAPPENED to be my good friend."

Posted by: Tough One ()
Date: February 05, 2014 06:31AM

just a mother Wrote:
> These ugly comments are indicative of how sad and
> shallow society is today and how sad the
> individuals are writing such hateful words. To
> those sickened by their words, just feel sorry for
> these cowardly people who spew hate anonymously,
> for they are lacking something most essential. How
> sad.

Agreed. It is a shame what people say with the cloak of anonymity, but in real life, hope to God none of them other face such an issue, because then they will realize how devastating such a tragedy is. Prayers for this family.

Posted by: Unbelievable ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:08AM

I'm blown away by what pieces of shit you people can be. A community just lost two of it's members, and you think it's ok to make jokes? You disgust me. Are you really so much of fucking pussies that you have to search the web for someone to torment because you're not man enough to come out from behind your computer? If there is a god, I pray that each one of you loses someone close to you so you can feel the true meaning of loss. You guys are disrespectful little cunts, and deserve to have the ever living fuck beaten out of you. Just because someone has money, doesn't mean they're a bad person. People in the McLean/Great Falls area are some of the most generous and nicest people in the country, but your pure jealousy and spite keeps you from seeing the truth. You're ignorant as fuck, but I'm sure you geniuses are at the top of your classes because this is what smart people do right? Wrong. Only stupid little shits like you have the audacity to say something so terrible.

Posted by: tDh3d ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:17AM

The people typing these things don't even take the time to realize what situation they're commenting on. It's awful but you just have to ignore it or not come here, anonymous forums are the underbelly of society.

Posted by: wtf man ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:20AM

If you consider suicide as "good riddence" then there is honestly something really wrong with you. Death is not something to be glad about. They deserve to be alive as much as you guys do. It doesn't matter if you are rich, poor, gay, straight, white, or colored. We're all human. May they R.I.P.

Posted by: The People Of FFXU ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:20AM

Unbelievable Wrote:
> I'm blown away by what pieces of shit you people
> can be. A community just lost two of it's members,
> and you think it's ok to make jokes? You disgust
> me. Are you really so much of fucking pussies that
> you have to search the web for someone to torment
> because you're not man enough to come out from
> behind your computer? If there is a god, I pray
> that each one of you loses someone close to you so
> you can feel the true meaning of loss. You guys
> are disrespectful little cunts, and deserve to
> have the ever living fuck beaten out of you. Just
> because someone has money, doesn't mean they're a
> bad person. People in the McLean/Great Falls area
> are some of the most generous and nicest people in
> the country, but your pure jealousy and spite
> keeps you from seeing the truth. You're ignorant
> as fuck, but I'm sure you geniuses are at the top
> of your classes because this is what smart people
> do right? Wrong. Only stupid little shits like you
> have the audacity to say something so terrible.

Dear Idiot:

In all your self-righteous fury you failed to realize that here at Fairfax Underground, we pride ourselves on making fun of the dead; regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, racial or socio-economic background.

Stop with the persecution complex, you entitled fuck.

Sincerely,

The Tolerant Community Of Fairfax Underground

P.S.: Don't like it? Git outta hurr.

Posted by: pastor dave ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:22AM

i

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2021 03:04PM by pastor dave.

Posted by: Hey Dead Kids' Buddies: ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:30AM

Getting mad at threads about dead people on here is like putting your hand on a hot stove and then getting pissed off at the stove for burning you. You're the idiot for doing it in the first place.

It's only going to get worse. Why don't you do the right thing and tell all the rest of the friends and family to stay the fuck away from here.

Posted by: idiots ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:31AM

Everyone who replied to this post youre fucking retarded. Rule number one of the internet, dont feed the trolls. Youre doing exactly what he/she wants by replying to all this. And if you already hadnt noticed the people on this forum do this shit all the time

Posted by: PFUWY ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:36AM

idiots Wrote:
> Everyone who replied to this post youre fucking
> retarded. Rule number one of the internet, dont
> feed the trolls. Youre doing exactly what he/she
> wants by replying to all this. And if you already
> hadnt noticed the people on this forum do this
> shit all the time

That's basically what the internet is. Prove me wrong.

Posted by: AllSeeingEye ()
Date: February 05, 2014 11:06AM

You are all pawns on the chessboard of the New World Order and the Jews. Are you too blind to see the machinations at work here? I can unequivocally say that the Illuminati is behind this. This all falls within their standard Modus Operandi. They create these news stories to distract the sheeple while they carry out their plot underneath all the chaos. They will strike while the iron is hot! Load your weapons, barricade your doors, and keep your eye trained on your local synagogue.

Posted by: Concerned Mother ()
Date: February 05, 2014 11:54AM

Before you judge...walk a mile in the other persons shoes. These kids most likely had depression and they did not get the help they needed. It is sad to see that they thought the only way to end their pain was to kill themselves. Depression does NOT DISCRIMINATE!!! Rather than posting mean and nasty things, say for prayer for the love ones they left behind. My heart goes out to their families.

Posted by: 5KLd4E ()
Date: February 05, 2014 12:22PM

Has the BMW 5 series guy been online today? Hmmmmm

Wouldn't mind getting my hands on a nice speedy car for cheap.

Posted by: Sarah, a good person ()
Date: February 05, 2014 05:53PM

Excuse me, but this has nothing to do with Jewish people. You are being incredibly disprectful to the families and friends of these boys, as well as Jews. I hope you find God.

Posted by: sorry about your friends ()
Date: February 05, 2014 05:55PM

rational thought doesn't really have a place here. Good folks will only get frustrated/hurt by engaging the trolls. I mean, come on, it's about Jews now? just nonsense.

Posted by: Langley Student.. ()
Date: February 05, 2014 05:58PM

Louis Theroux Wrote:
> RIP. This was a fatal case of affluenza

Fuck You. not everyone at langley is rich, Langley is like every other high school, we get sterotyped because we live in city where there are mainly elderly rich people.

Posted by: Langley Student ()
Date: February 05, 2014 06:02PM

They were selfish to commit suicide, but really? You people don't know because you weren't there, i walked through the Langley Halls and the sadness and grief was palpable in the air. Too soon to be heartless bitches.

Posted by: Re: pastor Dave ()
Date: February 05, 2014 06:09PM

With all due respect to you pastor Dave, I do not believe judging those who have been lost is the best way to react. As I fellow Christian, I strongly believe that only God has the ability to judge what is in the heart. Only He knows what was going on in the hearts of those who died. If these boys new Christ, He has forgiven them, as "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13, NIV). I would be careful saying that the bible states suicide is immediate condemnation. Prayers to the families, and to my fellow Langley community.

Posted by: rich and fart ()
Date: February 05, 2014 07:08PM

this could be you, your mom, your sibling, one day Have some respect for those who lost their child.

Date: February 05, 2014 07:23PM

are you serious? who wished death upon anybody? you sir are a disgrace. they were great kids. yeah they made some mistakes, but don't we all? just because they have more than you and you may be jealous doesnt mean it is okay to promote teen suicide. maybe you aren't jealous, but just because a minority of the people in great falls are stuck up pricks doesn't mean all of them are. and i knew one of them and he was extremely nice. I sat next to him on the bus when I was in 2nd grade and he was in 6th. He would talk to me and it made me feel awesome that i was talking to an older kid. so fuck you. and what would your parents think of you if they were to see that you wrote this. go to hell

Posted by: Past was better ()
Date: February 05, 2014 07:25PM

You're the pussy! You limp ass jerk. Clearly jealous and reeling from your own inadequacies and intellect. Compassion and sympathy are a choice, you have not chosen. I pray for your jaded soul if you even have one. You should ask for forgiveness for unkind and cruel words . Hate and jealously fuel the decline of our social empathy . You should really contemplate your comments. Sorry for the initial rant but your words are so cruel when so many Are in pain. They serve no purpose . None whatsoever.

Posted by: youjustdontknow ()
Date: February 05, 2014 07:26PM

okay thats not true. take a look at all the students cars at langley, usually a lexus, mercedes, or bmw. i go to langley and i will admit it, most people there are loaded, but not everybody is a prick because they are rich. but yeah, other than that i totally agree

Posted by: stfubiatch ()
Date: February 05, 2014 07:30PM

shut up captain dickweed. tell me how you would feel if one of your friend committed suicide.

Posted by: AA ()
Date: February 05, 2014 08:14PM

how did they do it?

Posted by: neededaname ()
Date: February 05, 2014 08:14PM

How did they do it?

Posted by: ashamed ()
Date: February 05, 2014 08:28PM

It's honestly extremely sad to see proof on this very website of the lack of empathy and sympathy that is in society. It's very hard for me personally to comprehend how some of you could be saying the things that you are posting anonymously online. I imagine it makes you feel infinitely better about yourselves knowing that you're courageous enough to post such repulsive, disgusting things. Congrats to you for hiding behind your computer. I honestly feel bad for you. Laughing at tragedy, so that you in turn can feel above and better than the rest of society. I hope that one day you realize that love and compassion are the two things that make living worth it. If you want to share your opinion on death and suicide, fine. But don't you dare bring the lives of these two innocent boys into your hatred for society, or whatever it is that fuels your hatred, because they do not deserve it, nor do their families and loved ones. You should be ashamed of yourselves for saying such insensitive, ignorant,repulsive things that expose YOUR inner sadness and hate for society.
And for the rest of you who are preoccupied with social economic statuses and what type of cars kids own that go to Langley- grow up. Do you realize that by judging those that appear to be a certain way, you are acting like a bigger "prick" than a majority of the kids that you are stereotyping?! Wake up. YOU are the haters. YOU are the people that dislike and judge others because they differ from you. I am not saying that there are not any kids who coincide with this "rich person stereotype". Stereotypes do tend to originate from truth. But to lump together everyone who owns a specific type of car is ignorant.
I understand that this is a forum. You can post you want without ramifications. Just know, that it is you that I feel bad for above anyone else. Life is a precious thing, and I sincerely hope that one day you are able to find happiness and peace.

Posted by: poison ()
Date: February 05, 2014 08:28PM

Lead Poisoning

Posted by: Say what? ()
Date: February 05, 2014 08:48PM

What did I miss? What's all this commotion about. Pictures or it didn't happen.

Posted by: Sage the Gemini ()
Date: February 05, 2014 08:55PM

Today at Langley was the most depressing thing I've ever seen. Everyone wore black to show their support and grieving. Bastards who want to go on this forum and complain, go to Reddit. There, you can complain about all you want to other immature bitches like yourself. RIP my friends. I hope you find happiness in the Afterlife.

Posted by: Keep the Peace, guys. ()
Date: February 05, 2014 08:58PM

Fucking bitch. Go on 4chan if you want to talk about cars. This is for people who want to show their support in this hard and depressing time.

Posted by: Joe Joyce ()
Date: February 05, 2014 09:02PM

May these two young men rest in peace. To all their fellow classmates, please reach out to someone no matter what. All of us, especially at this age have desperate feelings, but they will pass. There is a solution for everything in life,with one exception, death. I will pray for the two tradgic young men who have passed as well as pray for their freinds and families. The only way to deal with problems, which we all have, is to reach out to someone. Any problem can be resolved, but one must deal with it. Again, everyone in their lifetime has to deal with problems, some more than others. To all the young men's freinds, remember the good times you had and realize that each one of you can make a difference in each of your lives if we show love and understanding toward one and other.Lastly, there is one way we all can benefit from each other, is to simply treat others the way you want to be treated. It is normal to feel sad, angry and confused.

Posted by: Ezekiel Kisselberg ()
Date: February 05, 2014 09:27PM

Oh goy. I heard somebody mentioned the Jews. We have nothing to do with all of the World Terror Acts *cough cough*. It was the Arabs and definitely not us. Besides, I bet I make more sheqels in a second that you do in years.
Attachments:
1378003344415s.jpg
1378342185530s.jpg
1377613192533s.jpg

Posted by: Sage ()
Date: February 05, 2014 09:40PM

Sage and report.

Posted by: Azamat Bagatov ()
Date: February 05, 2014 09:46PM

BE GONE JEW THERE ARE NO SHEKELS HERE
Attachments:
borat jew.jpg

Posted by: just terrible ()
Date: February 05, 2014 09:49PM

just a mother Wrote:
> These ugly comments are indicative of how sad and
> shallow society is today and how sad the
> individuals are writing such hateful words. To
> those sickened by their words, just feel sorry for
> these cowardly people who spew hate anonymously,
> for they are lacking something most essential. How
> sad.

Don't pay attention to the idiots posting nasty comments. RIP to the poor souls who lost their lives.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: February 05, 2014 09:53PM

Another thread says they were both drug abusers.

You play with fire, you sometimes get burned. They got burned.

Posted by: Atheist ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:25PM

To anyone who said, "God."

Right, so, he doesn't really exist.

To anyone who is grieving:

I am sorry for your loss, Langley now feels like a shit hole. I would like to point out that death is a natural, inevitable thing. If you cannot accept the fact of death, then I pitty you and all around you. Though it may come at the cruelest of times, listen for once in your life, accept what has transpired [you will eventually damnit!] and carry on life so the living can continue to always look on the bright side of life.

Posted by: Rich White Kid ()
Date: February 05, 2014 11:14PM

Posted by: bMwk4 ()
Date: February 04, 2014 11:38PM

Well, it's been known that if you're: poor and black you do have a tendency to slaughter each other. South Lakes probably knows this well. Then again, monkeys have a limited intelligence to determine what is right, and what is wrong. Just because, let's face it... you're obviously black, a rich white kid kills himself that gives you the right to call him out? lol? Learn your place, you ape. The only black people at Langley are rich and sophisticated. You are not their equals, no, you're just a bug. Remember it's not too late to drop out!

Mr. Plow Wrote:
> I'm sure you'd say the same exact thing if they
> were poor and black. Right?

Poor and black tend to kill each other.

Posted by: Pastor Dave is a Fag ()
Date: February 05, 2014 11:19PM

Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag Pastor Dave is a Fag

Posted by: Fuck u ()
Date: February 06, 2014 12:36AM

All you fuckers that think this is funny, come to Langley and I'll fuckimg kick your ass, we'll see who the fucking pussy is

Date: February 06, 2014 06:13AM

I held a seance last night. The kids said their mothers did it for the insurance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2014 06:14AM by Ugh the giant caveman.

Posted by: Sean ()
Date: February 06, 2014 07:33AM

Friendship survives death.

Posted by: 22101 ()
Date: February 06, 2014 08:03AM

You wonder why kids/people can be unhappy and some may think there is nowhere to go, no one to help, no one cares?

Just look at all the trolls and hateful people here on FFX Underground.

There are a lot of people posting postive thoughts that personnally knew and grew up with these kids and now they are left behind wondering what happened and what could have been done to head these issues off before these tragedies occurred.

It makes it much harder with the trolls and hateful comments.

Kids are kids, they make bad decisions, make mistakes and have a lot of pressure on them to succeed. Unfortuantely many of the kids in this town/county are they way they are because of their parents. Yep, there are some parents that are real winners in this county, self absorbed, hyper competitive and just push, push, push. Nothing is good enouugh.

Unfortuantely many kids experiement with and take drugs as an excape from the pressures of life. Sometimes they just want to be noticed, heard and told they have done a good job, someone is proud of them and loves them. Small and simple things that often get overlooked on a daily basis.

Yea, some think they are being funny, some think they know it all, some hide behind their keyboards and are total tools and bullies. It saddens me that I assume most posing here on FFX Underground are from Fairfax.

Would be interesting to see if other localities has such scum and hateful people?

So to all the FFX Underground users, take a good look in the mirror and see if you can REALLY see and find out who you are. Would you want to be treated like people are being hateful here? Would you want your family, children, siblings to treated the way people lash out here? Would your parents be proud of your behavior?

2 young lives have been lost, the shattered families, friends and teachers are left behind wondering if they might have been able to make a difference. How was it that these kids were so unhappy and nobody seemed to be able to extend a hand and help?

Just think about your actions, you never know how they may impact someone else either positively or negatively.

Treat others with the diginity and respect you would want in return.

Grow up FFX Underground, fun is fun, stupid is stupid, but stop the hate, anger and bullying. Be a leader and example of what this area has to offer and show others that Fairfax and Nothern Virgina residents are not the scum of the earth.

Posted by: Donais ()
Date: February 06, 2014 08:18AM

^
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: F uck everyone in this shit ()
Date: February 06, 2014 09:25AM

First off, if you live in Fairfax County then you live in the fourth fucking richest county in America. If you think you are poor, then you are an ignorant and self-centered piece of shit and need to realize everyone in this county is pretty fucking well off.

And to say you are glad that two kids died, you need some fucking help. Who says that? Do you think Langley kids would say that about any other school? Do you think any person should say that about another? (Not trying to sound like a fucking liberal hippie).

But honestly if you posted anything along the lines of this in the group, I sincerely hope you never have to experience anything like this in your life, but if you do, maybe you'll have a different perspective on life, and just know, no langley kid will be hating on y'all.

Posted by: Langley Kid ()
Date: February 06, 2014 09:28AM

I second the whole fighting thing.

Any of you pieces of shit who posted fucked up things in this page want a fight. Make a post on Facebook, let me know who you are and lets get in on. You are the scum of the earth

Posted by: Ali Cochran ()
Date: February 06, 2014 09:33AM

Overtime you will realize how immature your statement is. Clearly you didn't know anything about these boys or their lives, or else you wouldn't have posted that. I pray that no one close to you ever commits suicide like they did so that you never experience the heart ache that their friends and family are enduring. As you mature, you will look back on this post and regret it.

Posted by: FFXU Troll #23828 ()
Date: February 06, 2014 09:50AM

22101 Wrote:

> Grow up FFX Underground, fun is fun, stupid is
> stupid, but stop the hate, anger and bullying. Be
> a leader and example of what this area has to
> offer and show others that Fairfax and Nothern
> Virgina residents are not the scum of the earth.

OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT! THIS IS THE SIGN I WAS LOOKING FOR! THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR SOULS FROM THIS SINFUL WAY OF LIFE! YOU SHOULD GET THE MEDAL OF HONOR YOU'RE SO SMART AND BRAVE! I ONLY WISH I WAS AS PURE AND GOOD LIKE YOU! THANKS AGAIN FOR SAVING MY SOUL FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION.

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, REAL LIFE IS TOTALLY FAIR AND BALANCED. THERE'S NO WAY THAT IN THE REAL WORLD SHIT HAPPENS AND YOU JUST HAVE TO GET OVER IT. LIFE IS JUST ALL SUNSHINE AND ROSES, I CAN SEE IT NOW!

All of you butthurt fags need to grow up, wipe your tears off your face, and move along. Your liberal happy-word bullshit is so fucking conceited and naive it's not even funny.

And to all of you wanting to fight the trolls, if you even cared 1/8 of how much you 'care' now, they wouldn't have killed themselves.

The truth hurts, grow up.
Attachments:
boyscout.jpg

Posted by: Teacher ()
Date: February 06, 2014 09:58AM

Langley Kid Wrote:
> I second the whole fighting thing.
>
> Any of you pieces of shit who posted fucked up
> things in this page want a fight. Make a post on
> Facebook, let me know who you are and lets get in
> on. You are the scum of the earth

Stop texting in class, junior.

Posted by: Ellen ()
Date: February 06, 2014 10:11AM

I sit here reading all these comments. Some I appreciate and respect. Some make me cringe with rage. If you knew either of these boys, you would know what a honor it was to have know and to have gone to the same school as both of them. As you walk around the hallways of Langley, they would always be the ones who could put a smile on your face. Cheer you up when you were down. Lifted your spirits no matter how bad things were. They could always make you smile. I know that one day, as you all mature, you will look back at your comments and either feel proud to call yourself a Langley Saxon or proud to me in this great community who support and cheerish one another. Others will look back at their post and regret every word they have said. To make jokes about two deaths is utterly repulsive, disrespectful, and disgusting. What if these two boys was your friend or child? Would you want to read comments from people who called them "pussies", "can I get their car or tv", or having someone say they are going to hell? Take a minute to really think before you comment. Think about how this would be affecting you if it was someone you had know. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. This is a time where people need support and love. Not a time to read awful comments on their loved ones they have lost.
The whole Langley Saxon community has been more than great to all those who lost two great souls this week. Along with other nearby schools supporting us by painting their rocks and joining us in our black out day yesterday and tomorrow!
Timmy and Alex will truley be missed, may they rest in peace in heavon, looking down on us to guide us on our endeavors.

Posted by: ^ ()
Date: February 06, 2014 10:14AM

*heaven

Posted by: Sgt. Trollinsky ()
Date: February 06, 2014 10:21AM

Ellen Wrote:
> I sit here reading all these comments. Some I
> appreciate and respect. Some make me cringe with
> rage. If you knew either of these boys, you would
> know what a honor it was to have know and to have
> gone to the same school as both of them. As you
> walk around the hallways of Langley, they would
> always be the ones who could put a smile on your
> face. Cheer you up when you were down. Lifted your
> spirits no matter how bad things were. They could
> always make you smile. I know that one day, as you
> all mature, you will look back at your comments
> and either feel proud to call yourself a Langley
> Saxon or proud to me in this great community who
> support and cheerish one another. Others will look
> back at their post and regret every word they have
> said. To make jokes about two deaths is utterly
> repulsive, disrespectful, and disgusting. What if
> these two boys was your friend or child? Would you
> want to read comments from people who called them
> "pussies", "can I get their car or tv", or having
> someone say they are going to hell? Take a minute
> to really think before you comment. Think about
> how this would be affecting you if it was someone
> you had know. If you have nothing nice to say,
> don't say anything at all. This is a time where
> people need support and love. Not a time to read
> awful comments on their loved ones they have lost.
>
> The whole Langley Saxon community has been more
> than great to all those who lost two great souls
> this week. Along with other nearby schools
> supporting us by painting their rocks and joining
> us in our black out day yesterday and tomorrow!
> Timmy and Alex will truley be missed, may they
> rest in peace in heavon, looking down on us to
> guide us on our endeavors.

Ellen, you poor fool. No trolls on here knew who these kids were or cared but now we do because you stupidly posted their names.

Posted by: Langley kid ()
Date: February 06, 2014 10:32AM

These were two of my best friends and they touched the lives of all of us here you people know nothing so don't talk

Posted by: Jokerrr ()
Date: February 06, 2014 10:36AM

Langley kid Wrote:
> These were two of my best friends and they touched
> the lives of all of us here you people know
> nothing so don't talk

They also touched each other.

Posted by: Langley ()
Date: February 06, 2014 10:51AM

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. Easy as that.

Posted by: re: teacher ()
Date: February 06, 2014 10:59AM

I graduated already

Posted by: putin ()
Date: February 06, 2014 11:02AM

Watch out guys the Langley kids are going to buy this forum, where else will we go to wallow in our own filth?

Posted by: Beetlejuice ()
Date: February 06, 2014 11:21AM

putin Wrote:
> Watch out guys the Langley kids are going to buy
> this forum, where else will we go to wallow in our
> own filth?

Not if they kill themselves first.

Posted by: Suicide is sad ()
Date: February 06, 2014 11:25AM

Timmy and Alex are burnin in hell with Kurt Colbain. The facts are, if any of you posting on this forum (a site that you well knew would find people who would make fun of these kids), you are causing yourselves pain, as most people on here couldn't give one shit about who you or who these kids are. The death threads on this forum are going to always filled with distain, and if you think you are going to convince anybody that these little wankers were good loving people who just strayed to the wrong path, than you are sadly wrong. If you can't get over that, than screw off. Oh one more thing, TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TIMMY TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Posted by: the real deal ()
Date: February 06, 2014 01:40PM

What happened with these kids, was it ultraconservative parents, girlfriend problems, boyfriend problems, drugs, bad grades or what?

Posted by: Langley Student ()
Date: February 06, 2014 03:37PM

You people who keep posting all this negative shit are fucked up. Langley Student's are mourning a loss, whether it be suicide or not we lost people who were important, and all you can do is say all this shit. You can go ahead and say whatever the fuck you want, just know that you must be some fucked up bitches to be saying the things that you are.

Posted by: An actual fucking decent person ()
Date: February 06, 2014 05:12PM

this is the sickest thing. You are all heartless people. Two young boys were so sad and so alone they thought and felt the only way out was to end their own life. I don't care if you knew them or not, show some fucking respect. Honestly how the fuck would you feel if you killed yourself and random pathetic people were posting these things about you. Disgusting.

Posted by: teachable moment ()
Date: February 06, 2014 05:20PM

How can anyone learn anything from it if the cause or reasons for it are concealed?

Posted by: So Ironic ()
Date: February 06, 2014 05:27PM

Oh yeah, everybody cares now right? This is a fucking joke, if any of you "Langley Students" showed them as much attention before they died as you're doing now they wouldn't have killed themselves. Stop trying to make up for your own shallow personalities by being a white knight and by yelling over a keyboard at people who are purposely trying to make you upset.

Bottom line is in one months time you will forget about all this and go back to your pointless, bloated lives. Stop being fake, stop convincing yourselves that you're good people. The only difference between you and the trolls is the fact that they don't lie to themselves, they know they are shitty and so are you.

Posted by: CIA employee ()
Date: February 06, 2014 05:39PM

Both of these kids dads are with the CIA in Langley. They both got their hands on the "suicide pill" which CIA agents and other top clearance Feds have. They both ingested these lethal pills and died instantely. Parents are part the blame for not hiding these death pills.

Date: February 06, 2014 06:33PM

"cringe with rage". Ellen, you are a lulu.

Posted by: Ellen ()
Date: February 06, 2014 07:22PM

CIA employee Wrote:
> Both of these kids dads are with the CIA in
> Langley. They both got their hands on the "suicide
> pill" which CIA agents and other top clearance
> Feds have. They both ingested these lethal pills
> and died instantely. Parents are part the blame
> for not hiding these death pills.

How dare you trolls lie on this tragedy of these two wonderful boys. Their parents are not with the CIA. I happen to know their parents and they are quite devastated by all of this . Please keep all the lies and hate off of this website or I will have this site shutdown by the Fairfax Police Dept.

Posted by: Butchie ()
Date: February 06, 2014 07:24PM

Hey Ellen Loosen up baby.

Posted by: Ground Control to Major Tom ()
Date: February 06, 2014 07:28PM

Ellen Wrote:

>
> How dare you trolls lie on this tragedy of these
> two wonderful boys. Their parents are not with the
> CIA. I happen to know their parents and they are
> quite devastated by all of this . Please keep all
> the lies and hate off of this website or I will
> have this site shutdown by the Fairfax Police
> Dept.

"may they rest in peace in heavon"

Good luck getting this site shutdown Ellen. The FFX Police do not control the interwebz..................................

Posted by: langley HS student ()
Date: February 06, 2014 07:30PM

Not everyone that goes to Langley is RICH!! I drive a 2011 3 series! If I was rich I would have at least a 2013 745i, geez. My car is almost 4 years old now. So STFU.

Why dont you stop by and take a look at the parking lot? Its a bunch of entry level cars, c300s, 328i, IS350, g37. Most of them are 2 - 3 years old too, so stop calling us rich!

If we were rich you would see 2013 and newer cars, and not all entry level ones either.

Posted by: Pastor Bob ()
Date: February 06, 2014 07:33PM

langley HS student Wrote:
> Not everyone that goes to Langley is RICH!! I
> drive a 2011 3 series! If I was rich I would have
> at least a 2013 745i, geez. My car is almost 4
> years old now. So STFU.
>
> Why dont you stop by and take a look at the
> parking lot? Its a bunch of entry level cars,
> c300s, 328i, IS350, g37. Most of them are 2 - 3
> years old too, so stop calling us rich!
>
> If we were rich you would see 2013 and newer cars,
> and not all entry level ones either.

You are right. You are not rich with the spirit of Christ. You are rich with material Jew wealth. You let two classmates kill themselves you selfish fucking Jew bastard.

Posted by: Stop fucking assuming ()
Date: February 06, 2014 07:33PM

Stop fucking assuming everyone's rich. The father of one of the kids had a critical heart condition that bankrupted the family and a charity was started to keep them out of financial disaster and keep his dad alive. They had to sell their home in order to stay above water. Enough with the inaccurate and ignorant assumptions.

Also, the people in this thread are sick and insensitive, and if none of it is serious then why post it at all? It seriously offends anybody that visits this site that has a heart. If you want to be fucked up in the head, start a private conversation with whatever other deluded assholes you can find and keep it away from the people who actually care.

Date: February 06, 2014 07:35PM

Ellen Wrote:
> CIA employee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Both of these kids dads are with the CIA in
> > Langley. They both got their hands on the
> "suicide
> > pill" which CIA agents and other top clearance
> > Feds have. They both ingested these lethal
> pills
> > and died instantely. Parents are part the blame
> > for not hiding these death pills.
>
>
> How dare you trolls lie on this tragedy of these
> two wonderful boys. Their parents are not with the
> CIA. I happen to know their parents and they are
> quite devastated by all of this . Please keep all
> the lies and hate off of this website or I will
> have this site shutdown by the Fairfax Police
> Dept.
Attachments:
922c7_ORIG-internet_police_zps28114c93.jpg

Posted by: spartanjoke ()
Date: February 06, 2014 07:40PM

This a terrible tragedy for these boys' families and friends. So senseless. When is FCPS going to be held culpable in the rising number of suicides?
The clown Dale denied any FCPS fault in previous suicides despite his draconian policies being the direct cause. Anything to save his and his minions' pensions. Only parents can effect change in FCPS- hopefully they are to the point where they have seen enough. Hopefully Garza actually has a working brain and will figure out how to solve this. FCPS is on the verge of real trouble- the recent mishaps are only the tip f the incompetence brought about by Dale. About time parents wake up after this tragedy and take FCPS back from the idiots.

Posted by: Really?? ()
Date: February 06, 2014 07:49PM

spartanjoke Wrote:
> This a terrible tragedy for these boys' families
> and friends. So senseless. When is FCPS going to
> be held culpable in the rising number of
> suicides?
> The clown Dale denied any FCPS fault in previous
> suicides despite his draconian policies being the
> direct cause. Anything to save his and his
> minions' pensions. Only parents can effect change
> in FCPS- hopefully they are to the point where
> they have seen enough. Hopefully Garza actually
> has a working brain and will figure out how to
> solve this. FCPS is on the verge of real trouble-
> the recent mishaps are only the tip f the
> incompetence brought about by Dale. About time
> parents wake up after this tragedy and take FCPS
> back from the idiots.

It is the school systems fault? Please explain. I would blame the parents for their lack of parenting before I would blame the school system. It all starts at the home.

Posted by: Stui ()
Date: February 06, 2014 07:51PM

Stop fucking assuming Wrote:
> Stop fucking assuming everyone's rich. The father
> of one of the kids had a critical heart condition
> that bankrupted the family and a charity was
> started to keep them out of financial disaster and
> keep his dad alive. They had to sell their home in
> order to stay above water. Enough with the
> inaccurate and ignorant assumptions.
>
> Also, the people in this thread are sick and
> insensitive, and if none of it is serious then why
> post it at all? It seriously offends anybody that
> visits this site that has a heart. If you want to
> be fucked up in the head, start a private
> conversation with whatever other deluded assholes
> you can find and keep it away from the people who
> actually care.

Wa wa wa. Stupid is stupid does. 2 losers who couldnt face life like a real man. Everyone has fucking problems. You have to work them out and deal with them. These were selfish brats. They werent middle aged men with cancer or bankruptcy who saw no way out. These were kids who were stupid before life even started.

Posted by: Stop fucking assuming is dumb ()
Date: February 06, 2014 08:07PM

Stop fucking assuming Wrote:
If you want to
> be fucked up in the head, start a private
> conversation with whatever other deluded assholes
> you can find and keep it away from the people who
> actually care

WHY? ARE? YOU? READING? THIS? THREAD? THEN?
Attachments:
facepalm.jpg

Posted by: True ()
Date: February 06, 2014 08:12PM

Relevant meme
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Katie Miss ()
Date: February 06, 2014 08:25PM

Pastor Bob Wrote:
> langley HS student Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not everyone that goes to Langley is RICH!! I
> > drive a 2011 3 series! If I was rich I would
> have
> > at least a 2013 745i, geez. My car is almost 4
> > years old now. So STFU.
> >
> > Why dont you stop by and take a look at the
> > parking lot? Its a bunch of entry level cars,
> > c300s, 328i, IS350, g37. Most of them are 2 - 3
> > years old too, so stop calling us rich!
> >
> > If we were rich you would see 2013 and newer
> cars,
> > and not all entry level ones either.
>
>
> You are right. You are not rich with the spirit of
> Christ. You are rich with material Jew wealth. You
> let two classmates kill themselves you selfish
> fucking Jew bastard.

No matter how tall you stand on that mountain, Jesus isn't real.

Toilet plungers are though. You should unclog your brain so you can understand what it is I am talking about.

Posted by: ashamed ()
Date: February 06, 2014 10:25PM

It's honestly extremely sad to see proof on this very website of the lack of empathy and sympathy that is in society. It's very hard for me personally to comprehend how some of you could be saying the things that you are posting anonymously online. I imagine it makes you feel infinitely better about yourselves knowing that you're courageous enough to post such repulsive, disgusting things. Congrats to you for hiding behind your computer. I honestly feel bad for you. Laughing at tragedy, so that you in turn can feel above and better than the rest of society. I hope that one day you realize that love and compassion are the two things that make living worth it. If you want to share your opinion on death and suicide, fine. But don't you dare bring the lives of these two innocent boys into your hatred for society, or whatever it is that fuels your hatred, because they do not deserve it, nor do their families and loved ones. You should be ashamed of yourselves for saying such insensitive, ignorant,repulsive things that expose YOUR inner sadness and hate for society.
And for the rest of you who are preoccupied with social economic statuses and what type of cars kids own that go to Langley- grow up. Do you realize that by judging those that appear to be a certain way, you are acting like a bigger "prick" than a majority of the kids that you are stereotyping?! Wake up. YOU are the haters. YOU are the people that dislike and judge others because they differ from you. I am not saying that there are not any kids who coincide with this "rich person stereotype". Stereotypes do tend to originate from truth. But to lump together everyone who owns a specific type of car is ignorant.
I understand that this is a forum. You can post you want without ramifications. Just know, that it is you that I feel bad for above anyone else. Life is a precious thing, and I sincerely hope that one day you are able to find happiness and peace.

Posted by: Gabe ()
Date: February 06, 2014 10:26PM

Con-fucking-gratulations! All you dicks earn the fedora wearing basement dwelling, oh I'm so good and use 9gag and 4chan I'm anonymous and atheist and so fucking cool award. You have succeeded in being the scum of the earth. Those two guys were better than you ever will be. So honestly, it doesn't matter what filth you spit out regarding the deaths of my friends. Because, no matter what, you will carry with you for the rest of your life the burden of making fun of these deaths. And hey, I'm sure when your family or friends die, you will be so fucking ready to make fun of them too! Wait no I'm sincerely sorry, I doubt you have many friends, seeing as how you say stuff like this.

Posted by: Valve ()
Date: February 06, 2014 11:38PM

Gabe... wait, no... it can't be you! Mr. Newell what an honor it is to finally have met. Say, when do you think we'll be seeing Fallout 4?
Attachments:
gabe.jpg

Date: February 07, 2014 12:11AM

Is this where you expect your little butthurt fedora friends to try to chime in more to aide you in your completely mediocre excuse for a comeback? Think of another one, that last one sucked. May be hard to see though, I hear when you live in your parents basement and spend all day on 9gag I it can get a little hard to see your compute screen.

Posted by: JustHonest ()
Date: February 07, 2014 12:19AM

Hey Gabe, if they really were your friends, how could you not see the signs? In a way this is... almost your fault because you were such close buddies, right? Why didn't you stop them? I thought they were your friends.

A better explanation: I think you are weren't really friends with them, you are saying you were just so you can become popular for once in your life and launch a last-ditch second semester effort to lose your virginity before college starts.

Posted by: DtDGW ()
Date: February 07, 2014 12:27AM

Autopsy showed a strange chemical in their blood. Both had the same chemical. A synthetic drug. Possibly synthesized in China.

Date: February 07, 2014 12:28AM

JustHonest- to be honest, I wish you luck. I know your life sucks. You find sanctuary in a community of people who find joy in trying to honor the lives of their friends. Congrats. Is it that you people want to win? Is that what it is? You guys are so petty, so fucking self absorbed and whiny that you say terrible things about the deceased. Don't worry though. I'm sure, when your loved one dies, if you even have any, which I doubt given how scummy you are, there will be lots of people to bad mouth them. And guess what. You will have to love with knowing that you did this to someone else for the rest of you life champ. Hope you're happy. Cause when your mom or dad dies eventually, I'm sure you will appreciate them being insulted won't you. Have fun in your basement.

Date: February 07, 2014 12:34AM

Also, just honest- I know you have deep rooted problems, it's okay, there is hotlines for that. To try to make someone think it's their fault is psychopathic behavior, I would suggest you look into a facility. Good luck.

Date: February 07, 2014 01:19AM

Gabe, sorry for taking so long to reply, the WiFi in the insane asylum is spotty at times, and its hard to type in my straight jacket.

What I am trying to get at here is that you are fake. You think you can go to sleep with a clear conscience, just because your 'thoughts and prayers are with the victims'. You and all the other 'concerned moms' and other heroes that have posted here today. You are all a day late and a dollar short. If you could see past your own conceit-powered distortion field you can realise that you are useless. Understand that I'm fine, and it's you that needs help.

There's a Psycological defense mechanism called Projection, and that's when a person projects their own insecurities and inadequacies on someone else because it makes them feel better. I think that you arent happy with your own life, and you have considered suicide before. I think that you're getting so worked up because I remind you of you. With all your knowledge of 9gag and fedoras, you have been around the block more than once when it comes to lonely friday and saturday nights.

You're getting angry at me because you are so distraught over on life and I am a convenient target. You're not comfortable with the truth.

Posted by: Grandpa ()
Date: February 07, 2014 01:23AM

Fairfax school surveys show a lot of kids use marijuana. And if you Google "marijuana harm" you will see that some kids on pot get depression and thoughts of suicide. We don't know if Timmy and Alex used pot, but it shouldn't be ruled out as a contributing cause. Anyone know for sure? Like booze makes some people mellow and some people mean, so does pot. Just because some have used it and believe it is harmless, they shouldn't deny that pot, like booze, also makes some kids mellow and some kids aggressive and violent- and some depressed and suicidal. There were damn few schoolchild suicides and OD deaths in Fairfax until the teen drug plague began in the 1960s. Look it up!

Date: February 07, 2014 01:48AM

Gaybe, don't you think it's hilarious that the same people who are going to wear black today out of pity are the very same students who made life so unbearably hard for the two boys? Of course it's easier to wear a black shirt than to actually do the right thing and try to connect with the two boys before they did it? But no, everybody at Langley was too busy snorting cocaine and doing burnouts in their Mercedes' to talk to the two weird kids. "Of course it can't be my fault, I'm perfect, mom and dad told me so!" "Let's all bury our heads in sand instead of taking responsibility"

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.