HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The post Ashley Madison leak thread. What exactly are the options for local women who just saw their spouses name on the list?
Posted by: Cost of living here is expensive ()
Date: August 21, 2015 02:24AM

The married women in this area face unique challenges due to the high cost of living here.

If your husband is the main bread winner you had better put your morals aside and stay with him.

If your are successful on your own you still might want to consider staying with him because a divorce may prove to be more trouble than its worth.

For example if you live in a 400k, 500k, 600k home and split it with him... 200k, 400k, 300k will get you jack squat in this area.
You might as well start packing your things and start looking for a place in Fredericksburg because that is exactly where you will be living.

Food for thought.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The post Ashley Madison leak thread. What exactly are the options for local women who just saw their spouses name on the list?
Posted by: 700k plus ()
Date: August 21, 2015 02:33AM

If a married woman splits an 700k, 800k, 900k home with her husband she had better leave the area and head down south where she can continue to live the lifestyle she is accustomed to because she will no longer be able to continue that lifestyle here.

There always is the option of marrying another rich guy but most of the rich guys I know are looking to marry younger and lets face it most of the women (whose husband's names are on the list) are not in their early/mid 20s anymore.

Sometimes its best to put your morals aside and go on with the marriage especially if the woman is materialistic.

Re: The post Ashley Madison leak thread. What exactly are the options for local women who just saw their spouses name on the list?
Posted by: OP busted ()
Date: August 21, 2015 04:18AM

Cost of living here is expensive Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The married women in this area face unique
> challenges due to the high cost of living here.
>
> If your husband is the main bread winner you had
> better put your morals aside and stay with him.
>
> If your are successful on your own you still
> might want to consider staying with him because a
> divorce may prove to be more trouble than its
> worth.
>
> For example if you live in a 400k, 500k, 600k home
> and split it with him... 200k, 400k, 300k will get
> you jack squat in this area.
> You might as well start packing your things and
> start looking for a place in Fredericksburg
> because that is exactly where you will be living.
>
> Food for thought.

Sounds like OP is on the list and testing his strategy to keep wife from cleaning him out on FFXU.. LMAO

Posted by: cold busted! ()
Date: August 21, 2015 07:32AM

OP busted Wrote:
>
>
> Sounds like OP is on the list and testing his
> strategy to keep wife from cleaning him out on
> FFXU.. LMAO

+1,000,000 exactly it!!!

"Stay with me for the money and security baby"...and 6 months later when it all blows over, he will be right back to shopping for younger woman- he just won't do it online anymore.

He doesn't want a divorce because he doesn't want to lose HALF HIS SHIT SHE IS ENTITLED TO FOR MARRYING HIM.

And ladies- don't let the money be the main reason!!! YOU CAN DO BAD BY YOURSELF!!! No TRUST=NO RELATIONSHIP.

Poor wifeys...I feel for you all!!!

And I'm not even married!

Posted by: notme ()
Date: August 21, 2015 08:07AM

I don't feel sorry for the wives. They like to suck on their husbands fat pay-checks but they won't suck on what really matters. Then they can't figure out why the men stray?

Posted by: cold busted! ()
Date: August 21, 2015 08:23AM

notme Wrote:
> I don't feel sorry for the wives. They like to
> suck on their husbands fat pay-checks but they
> won't suck on what really matters. Then they can't
> figure out why the men stray?

If you didn't want to be with only ONE woman, then DON"T GET MARRIED.

You should have KNOWN she was a golddigger up FRONT, but NO you got blinded by her beauty first and didn't check out her finances, etc....wanted that trophy wife, eh? Well that trophy needs to be kept SHINING for it to work- and unless you were getting her new clothes, hair done, nails done, gym membership, etc etc she will go downhill straight up. YOU have to PAY to PLAY.

And now you want to argue she didn't want to suck your dack so you went elsewhere to get it- so why did you get married if you knew you were going to stray?

Simple.

You made your bed, now lay in 1/2 of it!!! :p

Posted by: AManWasNeverMyPlan ()
Date: August 21, 2015 09:05AM

My husband is not on the list and if he is, he is smart enough to hide himself.

As for working women in this region, don't fret about us. I have a 200K+ income, as does my husband. We live in a house worth maybe 600K. Most all of my friends are independent high earning women. This is the norm of the DC region, maybe you are posting from Toledo or something.

How easy do you think it would be for us to sell this house and for me to buy and afford yet another house that is worth 600K? After splitting everything down the middle, I'd walk with that in assets and cash anyways. We are married because that is what we choose and think is best for our children. Not because either of us financially NEEDS each other. I don't have to live in an 500k HHI marriage, I can easily "survive" on my 225K. I also don't have to compromise.

#thanksforplayinthough

Posted by: lolololol ()
Date: August 21, 2015 10:32AM

Any idiot that doesn't use a pseudonym deserves everything they get...just for being stupid.

Posted by: 2 incomes are better than 1 ()
Date: August 21, 2015 03:21PM

AManWasNeverMyPlan Wrote:
> My husband is not on the list and if he is, he is
> smart enough to hide himself.
>
> As for working women in this region, don't fret
> about us. I have a 200K+ income, as does my
> husband. We live in a house worth maybe 600K. Most
> all of my friends are independent high earning
> women. This is the norm of the DC region, maybe
> you are posting from Toledo or something.
>
> How easy do you think it would be for us to sell
> this house and for me to buy and afford yet
> another house that is worth 600K? After splitting
> everything down the middle, I'd walk with that in
> assets and cash anyways. We are married because
> that is what we choose and think is best for our
> children. Not because either of us financially
> NEEDS each other. I don't have to live in an 500k
> HHI marriage, I can easily "survive" on my 225K. I
> also don't have to compromise.
>
> #thanksforplayinthough

You are full of shit.
2 incomes are better than 1 and you know that.
Taking on the burden of a 600k home all by yourself would put more of a strain on your finances than if you were sharing it with your husband.
Women in this area are in denial.

Posted by: Fuck you, pay me ()
Date: August 21, 2015 03:33PM

Cost of living is expensive?

That's what alimony is for.

Posted by: Dumbass ()
Date: August 21, 2015 03:37PM

2 incomes are better than 1 Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------

> 2 incomes are better than 1 and you know that.

"Better" is not the same thing as "necessary," douchebag.

Posted by: Freed ()
Date: August 24, 2015 12:58PM

That comment is so narcissistic. You can't reason with someone who has the mentality of a 2 year old. They are cheater cheater pumpkin eaters and see nothing wrong with what they do. Run as fast as you can.

Posted by: You're lying ()
Date: August 24, 2015 02:05PM

I have a 200K+ income, as does my
> husband. We live in a house worth maybe 600K...I can easily "survive" on my 225K.

So you guys pull in about a half million a year and live in a house that's only worth $600k? Something doesn't seem right, 600 is a small step up from a Rambler in a halfway decent neighborhood inside the beltway.

Posted by: Full of shit ()
Date: August 24, 2015 02:31PM

You're lying Wrote:
> AManWasNeverMyPlan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> I have a 200K+ income, as does my
> > husband. We live in a house worth maybe 600K...I
> can easily "survive" on my 225K.
>
> So you guys pull in about a half million a year
> and live in a house that's only worth $600k?
> Something doesn't seem right, 600 is a small step
> up from a Rambler in a halfway decent neighborhood
> inside the beltway.

She is lying. Full of shit. She is unfamiliar with housing prices in the area to go with her made up story.

Posted by: This ()
Date: August 24, 2015 03:21PM

notme Wrote:
> I don't feel sorry for the wives. They like to
> suck on their husbands fat pay-checks but they
> won't suck on what really matters. Then they can't
> figure out why the men stray?

My thoughts exactly.

Posted by: JV7e9 ()
Date: August 24, 2015 03:25PM

This Wrote:
> notme Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't feel sorry for the wives. They like to
> > suck on their husbands fat pay-checks but they
> > won't suck on what really matters. Then they
> can't
> > figure out why the men stray?
>
> My thoughts exactly.

They let themselves go. Become fat pigs wearing granny style clothing. Then they wonder why their husbands want to play some other place. Go figure.

Posted by: ggggg ()
Date: August 24, 2015 05:34PM

If a husband registered on Ashley Madison there is almost zero chance he cheated with someone he met on the site. Ashley Madison is basically a scam. They dupe lonely guys into paying the membership fee with claims that they will meet women who are so sex crazed that they are willing to take the risk of cheating on their husbands. When in truth probably 99 percent of the members were men. If there were any real women on the site they were being bombarded with hundreds of posts.

Posted by: You are out of the loop ()
Date: August 24, 2015 05:40PM

ggggg Wrote:
> If a husband registered on Ashley Madison there is
> almost zero chance he cheated with someone he met
> on the site. Ashley Madison is basically a scam.
> They dupe lonely guys into paying the membership
> fee with claims that they will meet women who are
> so sex crazed that they are willing to take the
> risk of cheating on their husbands. When in truth
> probably 99 percent of the members were men. If
> there were any real women on the site they were
> being bombarded with hundreds of posts.

Women could register for FREE.
They did not have to pay.
Clearly people were hooking up with each other or else their paid membership numbers would not have been so large.
Word would have gotten out that it was not worth it.
My friend was a paying member.
He hooked up with 2 women he met on there.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: August 24, 2015 09:40PM

You are out of the loop Wrote:
> Women could register for FREE.
> They did not have to pay.
> Clearly people were hooking up with each other or
> else their paid membership numbers would not have
> been so large.
> Word would have gotten out that it was not worth
> it.
> My friend was a paying member.
> He hooked up with 2 women he met on there.

"Word would have gotten out" -- right, lots of guys would have told their buddies how they were desperate and paid money and got nothing for it.

That's right up there with the "Male Enhancement" pills they sell on the radio with a "money-back guarantee" -- right, you're going to call and say "It's still limp, I want my money back"! Not likely.

As for your "friend", pics or...

Posted by: one way out ()
Date: August 24, 2015 09:44PM

Attachments:
file-1.php

Posted by: Yogi So Eating Kimjang Kimchi ()
Date: August 24, 2015 09:55PM

No cheating needed on beautiful Korean wife. Beautiful Korean wife not get fat eating Twinkies and Junk Food Like American wife. Korean wife no bitch "as much" to husband. Back of Korean wife leg looks smooth and very good even when old. American wife leg looks like cottage cheese.

Look at shopping basket of fat pig American wife, expensive stupid food, Pop Tart, Sugar Pop, Lucky Charm , Microwave food, Potato Chips, White Bread, Sugar, Flour, Nasty sugar drinks. Lazy food for lazy wife, No Good! Fatty Pig!

Korean wife exercise, walking , swimming pool, bicycle, Take good care of house and family. Korean wife good at catching fish and crab. Not scared.

Look at shopping cart of beautiful tight Korean wife, fresh fish,lean meat or chicken, lots fresh veggie, fresh fruit. No Junk! Back of legs stay slim and beautiful No look or talk stupid like Hillary . Husband eat good fresh food with Korean wife and Hobble Hobble Hobble all night long. Very Good! Goodbye all fat pig American wife, don't want you anymore.

Posted by: Good for you ()
Date: August 24, 2015 10:46PM

> My husband is not on the list and if he is, he is
> smart enough to hide himself.
>
> As for working women in this region, don't fret
> about us. I have a 200K+ income, as does my
> husband. We live in a house worth maybe 600K. Most
> all of my friends are independent high earning
> women. This is the norm of the DC region, maybe
> you are posting from Toledo or something.
>
> How easy do you think it would be for us to sell
> this house and for me to buy and afford yet
> another house that is worth 600K? After splitting
> everything down the middle, I'd walk with that in
> assets and cash anyways. We are married because
> that is what we choose and think is best for our
> children. Not because either of us financially
> NEEDS each other. I don't have to live in an 500k
> HHI marriage, I can easily "survive" on my 225K. I
> also don't have to compromise.
>
> #thanksforplayinthough

What are all us broke bitches with prenups supposed to do! I'll kill myself before I go home. My family lives in fucking orange VA.

Posted by: so what? ()
Date: August 24, 2015 10:56PM

Good for you Wrote:
>
> What are all us broke bitches with prenups
> supposed to do! I'll kill myself before I go home.
> My family lives in fucking orange VA.

Orange VA is good enough for your folks, but not for you? You will move back there, and spend the rest of your life there.

Posted by: Good for you ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:13PM

so what? Wrote:
> Good for you Wrote:
> >
> > What are all us broke bitches with prenups
> > supposed to do! I'll kill myself before I go
> home.
> > My family lives in fucking orange VA.
>
> Orange VA is good enough for your folks, but not
> for you? You will move back there, and spend the
> rest of your life there.

I don't think so I'm just going to fill a cooler with ice and beer, and of course shut the fuck up.

Posted by: perhaps you will form ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:15PM

a support group, with all the other girls who have to move back to Orange, VA, wherever the hell that is...

Posted by: beenThere ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:17PM

As someone who consulted a lawyer regarding divorce, I learned that adultery is hard to prove... especially when it didn't happen on a site that's 99.9% swinging dicks.

A wife of a suspected/wannabe cheater can opt for no-fault. That requires a year of physical separation before anything can happen divorce-wise. One year.

Nobody can be kicked out without domestic violence charges or some other justification. That traps people here if they can't afford to live on their own. That's doubly bad when there is abuse involved that does not cause the abuser to be removed from the home.

The best one can do is get a rabid lawyer and play really dirty.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: August 27, 2015 09:28PM

You are out of the loop Wrote:
> My friend was a paying member.
> He hooked up with 2 women he met on there.

Your "friend" might be dissembling a bit:
http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-the-women-in-the-ashley-madison-database-1725558944

Posted by: GladIt'sNotMe ()
Date: August 28, 2015 07:26AM

I know several people who are on the list. One is my next door neighbor. The part that I don't get is that I find his wife very pleasant and attractive and don't see why he would be looking elsewhere! Of course, I don't have to live with her and I only see the side of her that she presents in public. She could easily catch a dick just by going to a bar and talking to guys. I guess he better be on his "A" game, because I think this has earned her a get out of jail free card.

He has always been overbearing with his kids. I have even seen him talk down to his wife on more than one occasion. He travels a lot for work and she is a stay at home mom. I'm guessing that she probably knows that he's a pig.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.