HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Stranded Virginia motorist tells harrowing story; Driver disappointed by reaction of fellow Northern VA Drivers
Posted by: Your worste nightmare ()
Date: February 03, 2014 11:08AM

You need serious medical attention you ignorant, uneducated, selfish bastard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stranded Virginia motorist tells harrowing story; Driver disappointed by reaction of fellow Northern VA Drivers
Posted by: Your worste nightmare ()
Date: February 03, 2014 11:13AM

The man your talking about knows more about cars than anyone I have ever met. So who are you. And what asshole are you talking out of???

Posted by: The Dell from Hell ()
Date: February 03, 2014 11:23AM

I think we derailed here...we were talking about this woman's harrowing experience...

Posted by: RydellRoad ()
Date: February 03, 2014 11:56AM

NF Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cars don't run on magic and, unlike the TrueCar
> message, this is why females need a dude. This
> was preventable with proper maintenance. She
> inconvenienced hundreds because of her arrogance
> and ignorance then contacts the media to bitch
> publicly about nobody helping her. Typical
> single, alone and "empowered" female. If she's
> Jewish that totally completes the picture.

This post summarizes nicely exactly what is wrong with all the crybabies on FFXU bawling their eyes out about every inconvenience in their life. Life isn't perfect, never will be, and it never ceases to amaze me that people can't handle minor bumps in the road of life without melting down in anger or rage. School was closed... whaaaa... school wasn't closed.... whaaaaa... someone cut me off in traffic.... whaaaa.... car broke down in front of me.... whaaaa... my day wasn't perfect.... whaaa....

Posted by: Your worst nightmare ()
Date: February 03, 2014 12:05PM

It's funny how people can talk so much shit about someone they have never even met. This woman does nothing but good. She always puts others before herself. Which is a hard thing to do based on the assholes like many of you posting on this site. You all have no room to Judge a person you know absolutely nothing about. What's wrong with the world today is people like many of you who have nothing better to do than dis a woman as genuine as Melinda Ardinger. So please, do yourself a huge favor and find something meaningful and worthy of accomplishing. Because this makes you all cowards.

Posted by: Asphalt ()
Date: February 03, 2014 12:19PM

It's funny how people can talk so much shit about someone they have never even met. This woman does nothing but good. She always puts others before herself. Which is a hard thing to do based on the assholes like many of you posting on this site. You all have no room to Judge a person you know absolutely nothing about. What's wrong with the world today is people like many of you who have nothing better to do than dis a woman as genuine as Melinda Ardinger. So please, do yourself a huge favor and find something meaningful and worthy of accomplishing. Because this makes you all cowards.

Angry, poorly constructed sentences...

Your friend is a self-centered roadblock

Date: February 03, 2014 12:24PM

I bet you won't tell me what your name is

Posted by: H ()
Date: February 03, 2014 12:40PM

Ffxu is full of trolls. It's best not to read it if you have any personal involvement. I'm sure this lady isn't a horrible person, but she did sound very entitled in the article, and the facts presented did make it appear that she could have helped herself at any time but was laying blame on everyone else. All the other, polical/sexist comments or commenters appear to have a different, malicious agenda. I don't know her personally, but it seems she could use some simple safety information. I don't think that's inflammatory, and I would take anybody that said they knew her personally with a grain of salt. Most likely untrue.

Date: February 03, 2014 01:08PM

Explain to me how she entitled? Seems to me she is just fed up with disrespectful Northern Virginians. And she did call a service for help while she was broken down. So what should she have done since you know it all?

Date: February 03, 2014 01:20PM

I don't know it all, but the article states she waited 45 minutes and the tow truck took 25 minutes to arrive. This suggests it took 20 minutes before they were contacted. Perhaps it's the sloppy writing you have an issue with. It also states she was in oncoming traffic, which does not appear to be the case. If she was at a light, as stated in the article, she should have left her vehicle during the safety of a red light. If the article is wrong, she should be angry that they represented her incorrectly, not that people have an opinion on the article.

Posted by: Jerseymike ()
Date: February 03, 2014 01:22PM

You're just keeping this thread alive, by the way. Don't feed the trolls.

Posted by: Two Cents ()
Date: February 03, 2014 01:27PM

I think most people would have been more sympathetic to her plight, had she not heavily criticized everyone after the fact.

Posted by: pxUEv ()
Date: February 03, 2014 01:56PM

>She must have been in the left lane, since she said ahe wasn't sure of what to do-stay in the car or get out. Since the hazard lights were out...

So tell me again how non-functional hazard lights make the space frame in a car less effective? I know she is blonde but perhaps just a little thought would clear this one up for her.

#1: Stand on the side of the road, wait for someone to swerve around your car and hit you.

#2: Sit in car. Get rear ended. Get whiplash but live.

They also tell you STAY IN YOUR CAR. They don't qualify it "Stay in your car but only if you have 30% battery life remaining or atleast 2 working flashing lights or if the phase of the moon is such that you can see your fingers at arm's length". STAY IN YOUR CAR. It isn't hard to understand.

Posted by: My Name is ()
Date: February 03, 2014 02:01PM

I bet you won't tell me what your name is.

No problem. My name is I know how to drive safely and I don't whine or blame society when I do something self-centered and stupid.

Posted by: Be Visible ()
Date: February 03, 2014 02:04PM

Were her cute little puppies in the car at the time?

She could have set fire to one and used it as a road flare.

Posted by: Jersey mike ()
Date: February 03, 2014 02:05PM

^the article says to leave the vehicle. The side of the road is safer than the middle of it. Did you read it? It was very poorly written, but the advice was apparently from the AAA spokesperson.

Posted by: Carnivore ()
Date: February 03, 2014 02:10PM

She might be a great person in general but shes definitely a cunt for this.

Melinda: "If they can't afford bread, let them eat cake"
Me: "Off with her head"

C U N T

Posted by: WEPYH ()
Date: February 03, 2014 05:46PM

>The side of the road is safer than the middle of it

The left lane is not the middle of the road -- there is still a lane to get around your vehicle. Also, with all the "high speed" traffic how could you safely exit the vehicle? If you can't tell which is safer then you had best remain inside the car.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/what-to-do-if-your-car-breaks-down-on-the-road.html

Posted by: Gs7xu ()
Date: February 03, 2014 05:58PM

why do people keep posting with inside info about how Melinda does everything right all the time, yet nobody explains why she waited 20 minutes blocking traffic to call for a tow? or why, if she was so awesome, she blamed the entire area for her slight discomfort instead of enduring it as part of life?

Date: February 03, 2014 05:59PM

high speed traffic stops at red lights. you don't appear to have read this article.

Posted by: tpVYu ()
Date: February 03, 2014 06:02PM

WEPYH Wrote:
> >The side of the road is safer than the middle of
> it
>
> The left lane is not the middle of the road --
> there is still a lane to get around your vehicle.
> Also, with all the "high speed" traffic how could
> you safely exit the vehicle? If you can't tell
> which is safer then you had best remain inside the
> car.
>
> http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/what-to-do-i
> f-your-car-breaks-down-on-the-road.html

"....how could you safely exit the vehicle?"

See, when traffic lights turn red, cars stop.

No need to thank me, but you're welcome.

Posted by: Troothy ()
Date: February 03, 2014 06:02PM

The woman in the article sounds like an absolutely miserable cunt.

Posted by: jerseymike ()
Date: February 03, 2014 06:05PM

> The left lane is not the middle of the road --
> there is still a lane to get around your vehicle.

ok, fine. the side of the road is safer than in the travel lanes. better?

Posted by: club soda kenny ()
Date: February 03, 2014 06:10PM

Typical Northern Virginian, totally helpless.

Posted by: siltMilf ()
Date: February 03, 2014 06:18PM

Your worst nightmare Wrote:
> Explain to me how she entitled? Seems to me she is
> just fed up with disrespectful Northern
> Virginians. And she did call a service for help
> while she was broken down. So what should she have
> done since you know it all?

from the article:

"What to do in Melinda's case?
1.Get out of the car, if it's safe.
2.Try to warn other cars of the stopped vehicle by popping the hood, if you can safely do so.
3.Stand away from traffic lanes and out of harm's way.
4.Car AAA or an emergency service." (they don't say "right away" but i assume waiting 20 minutes is not advised)

so, aside from number four, and even that was twenty minutes later, she did none of those things. how can you even ask what she should have done...? it's in the article. and stop saying she couldn't get out of the car because of high speed traffic, it was at a traffic light.

Posted by: djames ()
Date: February 03, 2014 07:14PM

70-100 people = I curse you! ALL OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA!

Posted by: Curse You ()
Date: February 03, 2014 07:21PM

djames Wrote:
> 70-100 people = I curse you! ALL OF NORTHERN
> VIRGINIA!

We live in hell here anyway, because of lazy helpless fucks who can't figure out how to get out of the fucking road. Between the illegal Hispanics and dumb women, This place is fucked.

Posted by: mathsux ()
Date: February 03, 2014 07:24PM

I'm not very good with math, but 70-100 cars in te span of 45 minutes is around 2 cars per minute. On R7?

Posted by: Sloppy Drunk ()
Date: February 03, 2014 07:31PM

I think Melinda is trolling the news with her bs story lol

Date: February 03, 2014 08:11PM

I'm starting to doubt this even happened.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: February 03, 2014 08:12PM

?????? Wrote:
> "Actually, no: I've seen this"
>
> Not on any car/truck/suv built in the last quarter
> century or so - the alternator runs the vehicle,
> not the battery.
>
> The entire tale = bullshit.

Doh. There's these wires, see, that even the alternator needs. The majik, wireless power systems don't work for cards, at least on this planet.

Seriously: the cable in question was the main ground. I guess techically maybe that isn't a "battery cable", so apologies for any confusion. But you go and cut that and see how well your car runs...

Posted by: dDvJC ()
Date: February 03, 2014 08:51PM

>"....how could you safely exit the vehicle?"
>
>See, when traffic lights turn red, cars stop.

I guess I could see how I could do something like that but it's too bad bad Melinda couldn't figure this out. She was trapped in her car unable to figure out the best possible action so she did nothing.

And I guess that is the whole crux of this issue. Melinda, unable to figure out what to do, simply did nothing. She decided to wait and hope someone else would come along and take responsibility for the situation. But some mean people in Northern VA forced her to handle her own problems.

Posted by: Please help me ()
Date: February 03, 2014 08:54PM

That happened to me once, I had just come back from the store, I didn't know what to do, so I cracked open the 12 pack and started to drink, blocking traffic for miles. Fuck you Northern Va.

Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: February 03, 2014 09:31PM

it's a moving violation

VA used to go hard against anyone caught to have been the first to pass by a stranded car and not offer assistance of some kind

in my book they still do. prove me wrong.

Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: February 03, 2014 09:32PM

super hard to beleive no oen called cops

i know all those fuckers have cell phones

should get 2 moving violations for that bull shit

---------------------
gotta be a fake story. what does kk do for a living again ?

where are the rest of her injustice stories ? she can't have been looking hard

Posted by: djames ()
Date: February 03, 2014 10:30PM

aging debbie does dallas fan Wrote:
> it's a moving violation
>
> VA used to go hard against anyone caught to have
> been the first to pass by a stranded car and not
> offer assistance of some kind
>
> in my book they still do. prove me wrong.

can you provide a link to your book?

Posted by: N9DFh ()
Date: February 03, 2014 10:35PM

Must be friends with the reporter, how else could such a lame article end up on Wtop. Wtop should do themselves a favor and delete the article, it make them look kinda pathetic when it comes to reporting. Did the editor not read the article before publishing it and find it ridiculous? A soap opera has less drama.

Posted by: h9hhd ()
Date: February 03, 2014 10:39PM

One of the 10 harrowing stories of survival needs to removed to make room for this one.

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/survival/wilderness/survival.htm

Stuck on rt7? Someone should write a book on survival.

Posted by: loveeesh ()
Date: February 03, 2014 11:02PM

>
>

I don't believe you and can't find any such law.

Most likely, many of these people DID call the cops, how would she know? she's the only witness source quoted and it doesn't seem like she did any research.

Posted by: Chuck Conners ()
Date: February 03, 2014 11:04PM

N9DFh Wrote:
> Must be friends with the reporter, how else could
> such a lame article end up on Wtop. Wtop should do
> themselves a favor and delete the article, it make
> them look kinda pathetic when it comes to
> reporting. Did the editor not read the article
> before publishing it and find it ridiculous? A
> soap opera has less drama.

Oh, you are so right! But then, WTOP has such a Montgomery county bias (typical traffic reports give the listener a block by block account of traffic on Veir's Mill Rd. and E. Gude Drive, and then say "66, yep, backed up") that the monkey county residents who work there would take any opportunity to bash their bigger, wealthier neighbors to the south.

So, Mrs. Ardinger or whatever, your are unworthy and we will strip you of the accoutrements of the faux Northern Virginian you are. You look old enough to remember that show in the 60's "Branded" with Chuck Conners. So stand there and while we take your place in the Outer Banks, your Chocolate Lab, your UVA tshirt and VA Tech sweatshirt (you never went to either anyway), your little snowflake's acceptance letter for FCPS GT (man, that was hard to get), your poorly maintained luxury sedan, and your Gold's gym card, think of the following song playing...

All but one car moved
There at Sunset Drive
And they said she had no clue
Stranded, marked with a dumb fuck's shame
What do you do when you're stranded, and no one's to blame

She was in a fix
Knew not what to do
Oh no, now the cell's low too
What do you do when you're stranded, and everyone's to blame

Wherever you go for the rest of your life you must prove
You ain't lame.

Posted by: Cruel People ()
Date: February 04, 2014 01:07AM

What do you do when you're stranded, and everyone's to blame

LOL

Posted by: I don't carry in the car ()
Date: February 04, 2014 05:51AM

>
>

These days and especially around here, stopping for a "stranded" motorist is as risky as picking up a hitchhiker.

Posted by: Daniel ()
Date: February 04, 2014 06:38AM

^exactly. you're telling me a pregnant woman alone at 2am needs to stop for every drunk stranded motorist or risk prosecution. bullshit.

Posted by: DYNOMITE!!! ()
Date: February 04, 2014 07:04AM

Chuck Conners Wrote:
> N9DFh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Must be friends with the reporter, how else
> could
> > such a lame article end up on Wtop. Wtop should
> do
> > themselves a favor and delete the article, it
> make
> > them look kinda pathetic when it comes to
> > reporting. Did the editor not read the article
> > before publishing it and find it ridiculous?
> A
> > soap opera has less drama.
>
> Oh, you are so right! But then, WTOP has such a
> Montgomery county bias (typical traffic reports
> give the listener a block by block account of
> traffic on Veir's Mill Rd. and E. Gude Drive, and
> then say "66, yep, backed up") that the monkey
> county residents who work there would take any
> opportunity to bash their bigger, wealthier
> neighbors to the south.
>
> So, Mrs. Ardinger or whatever, your are unworthy
> and we will strip you of the accoutrements of the
> faux Northern Virginian you are. You look old
> enough to remember that show in the 60's "Branded"
> with Chuck Conners. So stand there and while we
> take your place in the Outer Banks, your Chocolate
> Lab, your UVA tshirt and VA Tech sweatshirt (you
> never went to either anyway), your little
> snowflake's acceptance letter for FCPS GT (man,
> that was hard to get), your poorly maintained
> luxury sedan, and your Gold's gym card, think of
> the following song playing...
>
>
> All but one car moved
> There at Sunset Drive
> And they said she had no clue
> Stranded, marked with a dumb fuck's shame
> What do you do when you're stranded, and no one's
> to blame
>
> She was in a fix
> Knew not what to do
> Oh no, now the cell's low too
> What do you do when you're stranded, and
> everyone's to blame
>
> Wherever you go for the rest of your life you must
> prove
> You ain't lame.

Hahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha!

Posted by: Mean Peoples ()
Date: February 04, 2014 08:38AM

So stand there and while we

Please, please, please..any one of Ardinger's defenders, please read the above to her...I'm waiting for the tears to run down her botoxed cheeks as each word of truth hits her like a sweaty fist!

Posted by: pistachio!! ()
Date: February 04, 2014 09:45AM

this is so funny!!! I noticed when people defend her it's a cluster, all together, then they are gone, either because it's the same person or what, I don't know.

Posted by: dummies ()
Date: February 04, 2014 02:05PM

!
Attachments:
grumpy-cat-i-m-with-stupid.jpg

Posted by: Daniel ()
Date: February 04, 2014 07:36PM

I could be wrong but is she related to Lorena bobbitt?

Posted by: theroux 2 lazy 2 sign in ()
Date: February 04, 2014 07:44PM

Chuck Conners Wrote:
> N9DFh Wrote:
> -----
> > Must be friends with the reporter, how else
> could
> > such a lame article end up on Wtop. Wtop should
> do
> > themselves a favor and delete the article, it
> make
> > them look kinda pathetic when it comes to
> > reporting. Did the editor not read the article
> > before publishing it and find it ridiculous?
> A
> > soap opera has less drama.
>
> Oh, you are so right! But then, WTOP has such a
> Montgomery county bias (typical traffic reports
> give the listener a block by block account of
> traffic on Veir's Mill Rd. and E. Gude Drive, and
> then say "66, yep, backed up") that the monkey
> county residents who work there would take any
> opportunity to bash their bigger, wealthier
> neighbors to the south.
>
So, Mrs. Ardinger or whatever, your are unworthy
> and we will strip you of the accoutrements of the
> faux Northern Virginian you are. You look old
> enough to remember that show in the 60's "Branded"
> with Chuck Conners. So stand there and while we
>

>
> All but one car moved
> There at Sunset Drive
> And they said she had no clue
> What do you do when you're stranded, and no one's
> to blame
>
> She was in a fix
> Knew not what to do
> Oh no, now the cell's low too
> What do you do when you're stranded, and
> everyone's to blame
>
> Wherever you go for the rest of your life you must
> prove
> You ain't lame.

LOL

pic unrelated
af628_ORIG-you_win_1_internet_2.jpg

Posted by: Mensa Member ()
Date: February 04, 2014 07:48PM

Your worst nightmare Wrote:
. This woman does
> nothing but good.

Not really. If you can't figure out what to do in that situation, You're fucking helpless with problem solving and common sense.

Posted by: FdHWj ()
Date: February 04, 2014 10:00PM

>>This woman does nothing but good
> Not really. If you can't figure out what to do in that situation, You're fucking helpless with problem solving and common sense.

You have to realize that she was performing a valuable public service with her traffic calming measures. The vehicle failure was only a happy accident.

When I drive, I am not trying to impress anyone. If that disappoints you then I am sorry.

Posted by: educated idiots ()
Date: February 04, 2014 11:09PM

Another educated socially Retarded women from Northern Virginia.

women today bitch and want to be paid like a man.. Ok, Act like one! learn what to do when a car breaks down.

Then again, half of the men in Northern Va couldn't change a fucking Flat tire.

Posted by: Conservative Liberal ()
Date: February 05, 2014 07:29AM

FdHWj Wrote:
> >>This woman does nothing but good
> > Not really. If you can't figure out what to do
> in that situation, You're fucking helpless with
> problem solving and common sense.
>
> You have to realize that she was performing a
> valuable public service with her traffic calming
> measures. The vehicle failure was only a happy
> accident.
>
> When I drive, I am not trying to impress anyone.
> If that disappoints you then I am sorry.

Well she sure made me laugh till I had tears after reading this thread. Mission Accomplished!

Posted by: Stuff happens ()
Date: February 05, 2014 07:51AM

I'm sure it was a scary experience and I haven't read this entire thread. But cars have been breaking down in the middle of very busy roads for a long time. However, unlike the 70's or 80's when this happened - we now have the luxury of CELL PHONES.

Have the Non-emergency number for the police entered into your cell phone and CALL them. Then call yourself a tow truck. Then wait and hope for the best.

Anyone who stopped to help this lady would have been putting their own car/person in harm's way. Did she honestly expect 3 or 4 cars to all stop in unison, block the road and for the drivers to all get out and push her and her vehicle to safety?

If you forget to bring your cell phone, it isn't charged....be prepared to sit there for a while waiting. At some point, someone will get annoyed enough to contact the police for you.

Posted by: Always helpful ()
Date: February 05, 2014 08:56AM

Stuff happens Wrote:
> I'm sure it was a scary experience and I haven't
> read this entire thread. But cars have been
> breaking down in the middle of very busy roads for
> a long time. However, unlike the 70's or 80's
> when this happened - we now have the luxury of
> CELL PHONES.
>
> Have the Non-emergency number for the police
> entered into your cell phone and CALL them. Then
> call yourself a tow truck. Then wait and hope for
> the best.
>
> Anyone who stopped to help this lady would have
> been putting their own car/person in harm's way.
> Did she honestly expect 3 or 4 cars to all stop in
> unison, block the road and for the drivers to all
> get out and push her and her vehicle to safety?
>
> If you forget to bring your cell phone, it isn't
> charged....be prepared to sit there for a while
> waiting. At some point, someone will get annoyed
> enough to contact the police for you.

You're suggesting some measure of personal responsibility and initiative, which this soccer mom did not possess. No doubt she'd be on the phone to shriek at some hapless teacher when her sassy little child didn't get an "A, in a class, but in this real world situation, she just sat like a deer in headlights, waiting for some AAA man to magically appear, doff his cap, and take care of her.

Her skill at amping up her plight to a reporter on a slow news day is impressive...too bad she didn't show that pluck and resolve when her not-quite-as-new-as-her-neighbor's car failed.

Posted by: who does she think she is ()
Date: February 05, 2014 08:57AM

Seriously, she was disappointed by other drivers that could manage to keep their cars running yet she had NO words about how she possibly could have made any mistakes?

Who does she think she is that she can judge everyone else and people have no right to judge her?

Posted by: Corn Pone ()
Date: February 05, 2014 09:12AM

A trucker would never leave a feller out in the cold.

Posted by: Ashamed ()
Date: February 05, 2014 09:27AM

I am ashamed to call her a Northern Virginian.

Posted by: fb6XY ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:38AM

I'm ashamed i just whacked off to that.

Posted by: oi ()
Date: February 05, 2014 03:34PM

oi vey!

Posted by: you mad? ()
Date: February 05, 2014 05:58PM

she mad.

Posted by: Melinda Ardinger ()
Date: February 05, 2014 06:28PM

I hate all of you and am ashamed to call myself a Northern Virginian.
Attachments:
imagesQIQW8HNC.jpg

Posted by: jerseymike ()
Date: February 05, 2014 06:30PM

come on, nobody has artfully Photoshopped that yet? I've been resisting.

Date: February 05, 2014 06:53PM

jerseymike Wrote:
> come on, nobody has artfully Photoshopped that
> yet? I've been resisting.

Of course no one has. You all are the fattest, laziest pieces of trash in the county. I'M GLAD NONE OF YOU STOPPED FOR ME.

Posted by: SiltMilf ()
Date: February 05, 2014 07:20PM

You should probably call your friend at the station again- that's huge news.

Posted by: She don't learn ()
Date: February 05, 2014 07:22PM

Are you really glad? or was it a harrowing experience that made you ashamed to be a Northern Virginian?

Posted by: YThPd ()
Date: February 05, 2014 07:44PM

the worst thing Melinda can think to say is that we are "fat". that, in addition to the story should tell you what melinda values.

she must consider herself too thin and lovely to stoop low enough to call tow service.

Posted by: Get Pat Collins on the case! ()
Date: February 05, 2014 08:18PM

We need to get Pat Collins to do a piece about the harrowing experience of Mrs. Ardinger.

Right...hear...at...this...intersection...a harrow...ing...event took place...

Date: February 05, 2014 08:48PM

YThPd Wrote:
> the worst thing Melinda can think to say is that
> we are "fat". that, in addition to the story
> should tell you what melinda values.
>
> she must consider herself too thin and lovely to
> stoop low enough to call tow service.

...Or I could have talked you into looking into a mirror, but I don't think you could stomach that.

Date: February 05, 2014 08:50PM

Your worste nightmare Wrote:
> The man your talking about knows more about cars
> than anyone I have ever met. So who are you. And
> what asshole are you talking out of???

My husband doesn't know anything about cars, we take them to get serviced every 6 months or so. I'm not a mechanic and I don't profess to be one. Are you a mechanic? Do you know how to repair an electrical system? I didn't think so.

Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: February 05, 2014 08:54PM

Hey, Melinda, aren't you that gypsy that asked me for money outside Home Depot a few days ago?

Posted by: Stud ()
Date: February 05, 2014 09:20PM

Dear all 40 year old virgins posting on this site,

Get the fuck out of your basement and get a job. Enough said gay boys

Posted by: 2kewl ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:03PM

Hey. Some of us are 15 year old virgins. We have nothing but time I don't know about everybody else but I don't just act immature, I am immature.
It's good to know that at whatever age you are all you can say about people is they are fat and ugly. Not morally disgusting or partially insane. In school I actually find fat and ugly people to be far more kind. The people posting about you are probably normal looking in real life. If you cared about anybody but yourself you'd be outraged at the Langley student suicide thread, not the one that calls you out on being stupid. You look nice, too bad you're worse than these trolls.

Way to teach your kids that fat and ugly is the worst thing you could be. Oh, and gay.

Posted by: waitaminute... ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:11PM

2kewl Wrote:

>
> Way to teach your kids that fat and ugly is the
> worst thing you could be. Oh, and gay.

Rosie O'Donnell? If I were ever that unhappy and miserable, yeah...it would be the worst thing.

Posted by: 2kewl ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:17PM

yeah shes pretty miserable that would suck

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:43PM

Melinda Ardinger Wrote:
> Do you know how to repair an
> electrical system? I didn't think so.

Yes I do, and so do a surprising number of others in this county. It was not that long ago when teens would learn to do at least some of their own car repairs. A male teen who took his car in to change the oil would have his manhood questioned.

Now what damn few of us can do is effect a working repair in the middle of a busy road at night with whatever tools we happen to have in our trunk.

Posted by: JuneGoon ()
Date: February 05, 2014 10:48PM

Sounds like a whore who got everything done for her by dudes who she fucked and now that she's old and nobody gives a fuck she's all mad.

Date: February 05, 2014 10:50PM

JuneGoon Wrote:
> Sounds like a whore who got everything done for
> her by dudes who she fucked and now that she's old
> and nobody gives a fuck she's all mad.

^ +1

Posted by: Comment ()
Date: February 06, 2014 11:39AM

Lessons to attention whores - shop your bs stories to WTOP, feel the wrath of FFXU.

Posted by: thisisajokeright ()
Date: February 06, 2014 11:44AM

Get Pat Collins on the case! Wrote:
> We need to get Pat Collins to do a piece about the
> harrowing experience of Mrs. Ardinger.
>
> Right...hear...at...this...intersection...a
> harrow...ing...event took place...

Dude is she trolling us???

Posted by: Tootie ()
Date: February 06, 2014 11:48AM

That's what I thought!

Date: February 06, 2014 11:54AM

Comment Wrote:
> Lessons to attention whores - shop your bs stories
> to WTOP, feel the wrath of FFXU.

Ha, like that one douchebag who racked up thousands of dollars in fines for not paying tolls because "he didn't think you had to pay them at night"

Posted by: P6pwH ()
Date: February 06, 2014 12:13PM

>My husband doesn't know anything about cars, we take them to get serviced every 6 months or so

Find a new mechanic immediately. Or visit your mechanic once a year and purchase AAA.

Posted by: Sad News ()
Date: February 06, 2014 12:21PM

Good thing he had his gun on him for protection.

Yea, that worked well.

Posted by: M.A. ()
Date: February 06, 2014 12:33PM

Sad News Wrote:
> Good thing he had his gun on him for protection.
>
>
> Yea, that worked well.

Wrong thread sweetie. No guns here.

Posted by: Not Telling ()
Date: February 06, 2014 08:04PM

My heart goes out to this poor woman. She was a victim in all this. How can you people be so heartless? She was stuck on the road and no one helped her. Maybe one day it will happen to you or someone you know!

Posted by: hahahaha ()
Date: February 06, 2014 08:46PM

she had a phone and instead waited for somebody else to endanger themselves to call a tow for her. if she was that mentally handicapped should she be operating a motor vehicle?

Posted by: JonG ()
Date: February 06, 2014 08:49PM

this happens to people i know all the time. they call a tow truck, fix the problem and don't cry to the news about how everyone but themselves failed them.

consequences are something many people are acquainted with, just not this woman. If you would do the same thing, stop driving alone. or at all.

Posted by: Melinda is obsessed w her thread ()
Date: February 06, 2014 09:01PM

Not Telling Wrote:
> My heart goes out to this poor woman. She was a
> victim in all this. How can you people be so
> heartless? She was stuck on the road and no one
> helped her. Maybe one day it will happen to you or
> someone you know!

almost as heartless as she is brainless. it's not our job to kiss her ass when she's wrong, or have sympathy for her, she obviously has enough of that for herself.

how do you figure she is a victim? who victimized her? herself?
it sounds to me like the only victims, if any, are the people of NoVa that were nowhere near the area, yet were apparently horrible people that needed to be shamed on the news according to Melinda Ardinger.

have a heart, bitch.

Posted by: NoVA driver_ ()
Date: February 06, 2014 09:26PM

LetsRock Wrote:
> Seriously, most people ASSUME that everyone has a
> cell phone and are smart enough to call to police
> or someone for assistance.

I'll admit to this. If the car isn't a beat up piece of crap, I think it is safe to assume the driver has called for help. If I see someone alone who looks like they need some help or in distress I'll pull over if I can, but if some BMW, Mercedes, or not-ancient SUV is pulled over and the driver appears alert I'm assuming they have a fancy phone too and help is already on the way.

Last summer someone rearended me good and I had to lean against a jersey wall for a few minutes to get my breath and nerves back. No one stopped to ask if I needed help and I had to clearly appear to be in distress. And it was an old foreign car.

Posted by: JonG ()
Date: February 06, 2014 09:30PM

^ I'm sorry that happened, it sounds horrible. I would have stopped for you.

Posted by: Stopped Car Enforcement ()
Date: February 06, 2014 09:47PM

The phrase "drive by" is applicable here, and apparently, and unfortunately, was interpreted in only one of the two interpretations. The first interpretation happened, and I commend those fine upstanding Northern Virginians that did indeed "drive buy". It probably would have served the community better if the other interpretation would have occurred, with a long burst of automatic weapons fire aimed towards this opinionated, holier than thou bitch. It would have at least made the news article more interesting....

Date: February 07, 2014 08:28AM

JonG Wrote:
> this happens to people i know all the time. they
> call a tow truck, fix the problem and don't cry to
> the news about how everyone but themselves failed
> them.
>
> consequences are something many people are
> acquainted with, just not this woman. If you would
> do the same thing, stop driving alone. or at all.

Right?! I hate to tell you this, Melinda, but you're the only one attention whore-ish enough to go to the news about it. Did you think bringing the attention to yourself would somehow vindicate you from tying up traffic for hours?

Date: February 07, 2014 10:05AM

thisisajokeright Wrote:
> JonG Wrote:
> -----
> > this happens to people i know all the time.
> they
> > call a tow truck, fix the problem and don't cry
> to
> > the news about how everyone but themselves
> failed
> > them.
> >
> > consequences are something many people are
> > acquainted with, just not this woman. If you
> would
> > do the same thing, stop driving alone. or at
> all.
>
>
> Right?! I hate to tell you this, Melinda, but
> you're the only one attention whore-ish enough to
> go to the news about it. Did you think bringing
> the attention to yourself would somehow vindicate
> you from tying up traffic for hours?

At least I'm not a witch!!!!

Date: February 07, 2014 10:07AM

Melinda Ardinger Wrote:
> thisisajokeright Wrote:
> -----
> > JonG Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > this happens to people i know all the time.
> > they
> > > call a tow truck, fix the problem and don't
> cry
> > to
> > > the news about how everyone but themselves
> > failed
> > > them.
> > >
> > > consequences are something many people are
> > > acquainted with, just not this woman. If you
> > would
> > > do the same thing, stop driving alone. or at
> > all.
> >
> >
> > Right?! I hate to tell you this, Melinda, but
> > you're the only one attention whore-ish enough
> to
> > go to the news about it. Did you think bringing
> > the attention to yourself would somehow
> vindicate
> > you from tying up traffic for hours?
>
> At least I'm not a witch!!!!

Rather be a witch than a self-obsessed bitch ;)

Date: February 07, 2014 08:46PM

I am not a "Self-Obsessed Bitch" as you so BLUNTLY put it. It's obvious you're a frump and jealous of me and my lifestyle. I just want what's coming to me.
Attachments:
imagesQIQW8HNC.jpg

Date: February 07, 2014 09:03PM

LOL yes I'm jealous you single-handedly caused a five mile backup during rush hour. You got it!

Date: February 07, 2014 09:11PM

Sure you are sweetie, it's okay to feel inadequate.

Date: February 08, 2014 07:35AM

You're delusional and frankly, I feel sorry for you. No self-respecting older woman like yourself should behave the way you do.

Date: February 08, 2014 07:40AM

In case you forgot, I wanted to remind all of you that you suck! Next time, stop whatever you're doing (I know it can't be important as me) and fix my goddamn car!

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.