HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Taste of Teeter
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: January 02, 2009 06:40PM

The new Harris Teeter store in Tysons will hold it's grand opening next week (on Tuesday). It's in that office park behind the Galleria. They just sent me a "special invite" today. Apparently a ribbon cutting ceremony will be held at 5:30 (how retarded is that??), and afterwards they are having something called the "Taste of Teeter" from 6 to 8. From the invite, it sounds like they'll be giving away free samples of wine and "their most unique products". They are also offering a 15% discount on cases of wine during the event.

Now I don't think I'll be able to attend this exciting event, but for folks who live or work in this neighborhood, it might be worth checking out. You might be able to get enough free samples of food and wine to make a dinner out of it. Remember to get there early to get a good spot for the ribbon-cutting ceremony! And report back here if you go and let us know what Teeter tastes like.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.