HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Piero’s Corner is Closed
Posted by: Tex 33 ()
Date: November 05, 2014 08:40PM

When did this happen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Piero’s Corner is Closed
Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: November 05, 2014 10:31PM

If you mean the one in Fairfax, a while ago (many months). If you mean the one in Franklin Farm, it's news to me--it was open a few days ago.

Hint: If you meant the one in Fairfax, then the fact that you never noticed for months might be a clue as to why it went down...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2014 10:32PM by Greybeard.

Posted by: Tanfarm ()
Date: November 06, 2014 07:13AM

As with all of this guys places...starts out well...then goes to hell.....I don't get it....this is his third or fourth failed Italian place in Nova...who bankrolls this guy ??????.....is there a learning curve problem with eateries in the D.C. area??????????.....provide good food , good service , in a decent location.....it ain't rocket science...make the customer feel you appreciate his busines and make him want to come back....why is this so hard for owners to grasp?????......another empty store front in Fairfax...oh well......

Posted by: Gepetto ()
Date: November 07, 2014 02:02PM

I hope its the one in Franklin Farm. Those people are shysters and deserve to be run out of town on a rail.

Posted by: really? ()
Date: November 07, 2014 08:11PM

Gepetto Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope its the one in Franklin Farm. Those people
> are shysters and deserve to be run out of town on
> a rail.

Do tell--not arguing, but I've never had a real problem there, would be interested to hear what you're talking about. They are a bit vague at times--servers don't know about specials, things like that.

Posted by: Ex-employee ()
Date: November 10, 2014 12:24AM

They were about to change the name and go under "remodeling" for the inside of the restaurant, but the owner decided to close the restaurant because it was dreadfully slow.

I would work a saturday lunch shift by myself and maybe have about 4 or 5 people ALL DAY.

This place was losing money every single day it stayed open. But as for the franklin farm location it is still open. Probably due to the fact the actual owner(Gian Piero) works there and keeps everything running smooth.

Posted by: SydMom ()
Date: May 03, 2015 05:03PM

Personally, the idiot building owners never should have run Carlos O'Kelly's out! That was one of C O'K's top performing locations in their whole chain! It was there over 25 years and ALWAYS did a great business. It was my fav place to hang out for many years, I was there the day it closed even. They decided they wanted C O'K's out and raised the rent way too much... enough to push them out. Laughing at them now... they have no rent coming in because of their greed! HAHAHA!

Posted by: 6VCmx ()
Date: May 04, 2015 09:08PM

I stopped going to Pierro's at FF years ago due to the lousy service that I encountered.

Posted by: bbb ()
Date: May 04, 2015 10:40PM

It's just not good food! A lot of people rave about this place and so I've given it several chances and it's been extremely bland and average every single time!

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 05, 2015 04:26AM

3 reasons to go to Pieros in Franklin Farm:

1. Decent pizza
2. Decent tap beers
3. The uppity cunt behind the bar has nice tits.

Posted by: 7740928398 ()
Date: May 05, 2015 10:56PM

really? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gepetto Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I hope its the one in Franklin Farm. Those
> people
> > are shysters and deserve to be run out of town
> on
> > a rail.
>
> Do tell--not arguing, but I've never had a real
> problem there, would be interested to hear what
> you're talking about. They are a bit vague at
> times--servers don't know about specials, things
> like that.

PC in Franklin Farm is good food and pretty good service. It's not the world's greatest food, but they do a nice pie and get it to you quickly. I've always been satisfied.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.