HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Screw Penn State - May Pa Joe Burn In Hell
Posted by: Trojan Man ()
Date: January 16, 2015 05:20PM

Everyone at Penn State knew Jerry Sandusky was"pickle forking" those little boys in the showers at Penn State. Good ole Pa Joe turned a blind eye to rapes to keep Sandusky coaching to rack up more victories.

If I had graduated from Penn State I would be ashamed - Ashamed to plaster that Penn State crap on my car.

USC Grad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Screw Penn State - May Pa Joe Burn In Hell
Posted by: Pedd State - post game shower ()
Date: January 16, 2015 08:51PM

Are the best. What can you expect Deliverance was filmed in the
hills around Pedd State. It's a way of life up there.

Posted by: L99HU ()
Date: January 16, 2015 08:53PM

All collegiate sports are simply exploitation.

Posted by: Not really ()
Date: January 16, 2015 09:01PM

L99HU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All collegiate sports are simply exploitation.

All collegiate sports are sports. Take off the tin foil hat and enjoy them, fag.

Posted by: Sue everybody ()
Date: January 16, 2015 11:34PM

I want a statue of joe pa taking it up the ass from Sandusky on Penn states campus. It would remind every fucking idiot up there exactly what Sandusky did.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: January 17, 2015 09:37AM

The latest news is, they're going to replace the statue of Joe Paterno on campus that was previously removed.

Jeez...I hope they place it facing 180 degrees opposite of where it was before. You know...because...JoePa...would be...looking...the other...way...right?

PennState...where football is more important than the safety, security and innocence of children.

Posted by: Penn state grad ()
Date: January 17, 2015 11:49AM

it wasn't until my junior year that I realized that Penn State was filled with morons, retards and of course rapists. I no longer tell people that I went there. I tell people I went to Rutgers.

Posted by: youareallidiots ()
Date: January 17, 2015 11:57AM

Some day, morons like you won't fall for false and agenda driven media and you will actually look at facts. From Duke Lacrosse to Penn State to UVA, morons like you fall for the media's tricks every single time.

http://www.framingpaterno.com/

Posted by: Dick Ed ()
Date: January 17, 2015 12:01PM

youareallidiots Wrote:
> Some day, morons like you won't fall for false and
> agenda driven media and you will actually look at
> facts. From Duke Lacrosse to Penn State to UVA,
> morons like you fall for the media's tricks every
> single time.
>
> http://www.framingpaterno.com/

The only thing that got DRIVEN were those boys that were raped by Sandusky.

Posted by: I'm still in hell... ()
Date: January 17, 2015 12:13PM

I actually looked at that Paterno website, and it really is amusing how homo college football lard ass fanboys can twist facts to fit their agenda.

Fuck Paterno...he was as much a monster as Sandusky...fuck his legacy...

Posted by: dPjnW ()
Date: January 17, 2015 01:13PM

> All collegiate sports are sports. Take off the tin foil hat and enjoy them, fag.

Student athletes get ripped off. The educations they receive are shams. If they don't make it in their professional sport they are screwed. They make huge amounts of money for their college and don't even receive a stipend. They take serious risks for the university with very little to balance this risk.

> Fuck Paterno...he was as much a monster as Sandusky...fuck his legacy...

He probably knew or strongly suspected. He decided to not get involved. I am not sure how to feel about this. I don't report every crime I see either.

Posted by: Clobbersaurus ()
Date: January 17, 2015 01:38PM

JoPa knew, didn't do nearly enough. Family should chill just a little on the gloating. Nobody looks good, PSU stain will linger with most Americans for a very long time.

Posted by: TheProblem ()
Date: January 17, 2015 03:21PM

Joe Paterno: What's the least I can do and still protect the football program, the university and my legacy? I know...I will only tell my boss.

Posted by: dpnjw is weong ()
Date: January 17, 2015 08:03PM

Not all student athletes are ripped off. I attended school on athletic scholarship (one of the two US News top 10 schools to give them), and while I did regret the time spent on athetics and the distractions created away from academics, I clearly did not receive a sham education, graduated magna cum laude and went on to a highly regarded Ivy League graduate school. It was nothing magic - you got out of it what you put into it. My brother was similarly talented, on athletic scholarship, and finished Phi Beta Kappa at a school now bound up with a big scandal. In no way can I say we were exploited - we came from absolute poverty - the athletic scholarships were, if very imperfect and stressful, very helpful.

The elephant in the room is with the two revenue sports. Even a school with competitive admissions standards bends them significantly for revenue sport athletes, to the point where many admitted have no business being in college. Throw in the racial element to the mix, where without black student athletes the percentage of black males at many Division 1 schools would precipitously decline but for athletic preferences, and there is a problem that no administrator desires to touch.

I have trouble with Paterno. He did a lot of good, but I don't understand why upon hearing a whiff of Sandusky's behavior he did not move heaven and earth to get to the bottom of the matter. He was the most powerful person in the Commonwealth, and certainly should have known that a university will fall if it is bound up with abuse of children.

Posted by: jdtHE ()
Date: January 17, 2015 09:01PM

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/02/college_athletes_rights_ncaa_r.html

Everything works fine until someone gets hurt. Would you get to keep you scholarship if you couldn't play? What was the school obligated to pay you if you could no longer play if you were injured while playing your sport?

Back to Paterno, I also believe there were several other people who suspected -- especially the people in Sandusky's charity. People like to turn a blind eye when it comes to horrible crimes -- they don't want to get involved.

Posted by: abelard ()
Date: January 17, 2015 09:54PM

>Back to Paterno, I also believe there were several other people who suspected -- especially the people in Sandusky's charity

Say what you will about who knew or should have known (or didn't want to), I think the Freeh report hit the nail right on the head in the executive summary: findings. I quote:

"The most saddening finding by the Special Investigative Council is the total and consistent disregard by the most senior leaders at Penn State for the safety and welfare of Sandusky's child victims."

It apparently ever even crossed their minds that there were children getting raped and that needed to stop. Fuck you, Jo-Pa - I'm ashamed to say I once admired you.

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: January 18, 2015 01:36AM

Just a couple of points. First of all, Paterno's legacy will forever be tarnished by the Sandusky scandal, BUT remember that most of the scandal took place almost a decade after Sandusky left the football program. When the scandal broke (with Sandusky about 8 years removed from the association with PSU other than facilities privileges) and Paterno was told of the shower incident with Sandusky he told his superiors and moved on. He did only what was minimally necessary and he paid dearly for that. Lastly, the sanctions were removed because the NCAA took action in areas that was clearly outside the area of their authority which involves collegiate competitiveness and should have been handled thru the court system. That is the reason that they folded prior to the trial. The trial would have been embarrassing and was a lost cause from the beginning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2015 01:37AM by Inquisitive One.

Posted by: 3DmX9 ()
Date: January 18, 2015 01:43PM

>Paterno's legacy will forever be tarnished by the Sandusky scandal

Yes, there will always be an asterisk next to Joe's records. You might not see it but it will always be there.

>most of the scandal took place almost a decade after Sandusky left the football program

I strongly believe that Sandusky was an active pedo long before this and people simply ignored it because it was easier. When the administration was 'officially informed' by Joe it was too late for them to go forward without a lot of looking around at Sandusky's past activity during his coaching years. So they had two options, try to sweep it under the rug and hope it doesn't blow up. Or report it to the police and watch it blow up. They took a calculated risk instead of doing the right thing (which they should have done years ago).

>NCAA took action in areas that was clearly outside the area of their authority

I suspect that the NCAA has the authority to do what it did. But it was going to hurt the student athletes as much as the University. It was punishing the wrong group of people. Anything you do to punish the university punishes the students who had no participation in this activity.

Personally, everyone should have been fired. Including the guy who found Sandusky in the locker room. He is just as guilty as Joe. He told Joe and stopped. Joe told the admin staff and stopped. Where is the difference?

Posted by: Iron City ()
Date: January 18, 2015 03:50PM

3DmX9 Wrote:
> >Paterno's legacy will forever be tarnished by the
> Sandusky scandal
>
> Yes, there will always be an asterisk next to
> Joe's records. You might not see it but it will
> always be there.
>
> >most of the scandal took place almost a decade
> after Sandusky left the football program
>
> I strongly believe that Sandusky was an active
> pedo long before this and people simply ignored it
> because it was easier. When the administration
> was 'officially informed' by Joe it was too late
> for them to go forward without a lot of looking
> around at Sandusky's past activity during his
> coaching years. So they had two options, try to
> sweep it under the rug and hope it doesn't blow
> up. Or report it to the police and watch it blow
> up. They took a calculated risk instead of doing
> the right thing (which they should have done years
> ago).
>
> >NCAA took action in areas that was clearly
> outside the area of their authority
>
> I suspect that the NCAA has the authority to do
> what it did. But it was going to hurt the student
> athletes as much as the University. It was
> punishing the wrong group of people. Anything you
> do to punish the university punishes the students
> who had no participation in this activity.
>
> Personally, everyone should have been fired.
> Including the guy who found Sandusky in the locker
> room. He is just as guilty as Joe. He told Joe
> and stopped. Joe told the admin staff and
> stopped. Where is the difference?

Maybe my parents raised me different. If I see a grown man butt fucking a little boy in any locker room shower I call the police right there and then. No red tape - No chain of command - No delays.

Strip Penn State of everything, and melt down the statue of Pa Joe.

Date: January 18, 2015 05:11PM

>If I see a grown man butt fucking a little boy in any locker room shower I call the police right there and then. No red tape - No chain of command - No delays.

First things first - no way I let this keep happening. And any shit or delay in complying would give me excuse to damage him a bit. No, on second thought, I think I'd have to hurt him, if for no other reason that making me witness such a thing.

Posted by: WTF??? ()
Date: January 18, 2015 05:25PM

I'm getting tired of people saying Joe Paterno was the most powerful man in the state of Pennsylvania. If he was, it would have been easy for him to put a stop to Sandusky.

Date: January 18, 2015 06:19PM

>I'm getting tired of people saying Joe Paterno was the most powerful man in the state of Pennsylvania. If he was, it would have been easy for him to put a stop to Sandusky.

I agree about the 'most powerful man' nonsense but he was influential, so you have to ask yourself what Paterno wanted to happen. There's plenty of evidence that he didn't want his program tarnished and no evidence that he spared a thought for raped children. Sorry, in my book that makes him a bad guy, possibly an accessory, absolutely a son-of-a-bitch. Can't help but see attempts to rehabilitate his rep with bland 'made some mistakes' rhetoric as putting the brand in front of reality, same shit that got Penn in this mess in the first place.

Posted by: JWKcC ()
Date: January 18, 2015 09:18PM

>so you have to ask yourself what Paterno wanted to happen.

Joe wanted not to deal with it since it wasn't a football matter. Of course, since the higher ups didn't do anything Joe decided he didn't want to do anything either. There is no way to know what might have been said to Joe about this. Regardless, Joe should have reported this to the police. The assistant coach (possibly a graduate student) should have reported it. Joe reporting this wouldn't hold much weight since it would be hearsay but he could have taken the graduate student down to the local PD when nothing happened.

Posted by: Employee ()
Date: January 18, 2015 11:03PM

There is something about that over disciplined northern Culture that breed homos with pedo tendencies.

Posted by: KillEmAll ()
Date: January 18, 2015 11:07PM

What Paterno knew and Sandusky did is NOTHING compared to the shit Bryan Singer and the Homos in Hollywood do.

http://michellemalkin.com/2014/05/07/hollywoods-sexual-predator-problem-explodes/

F em all. You touch a kid and I'll put a medieval foot in your ass.

Posted by: ban school sports ()
Date: January 18, 2015 11:16PM

Most of the world gets along just fine without them. Here in the USA school activities give you Jerry Sandusky and Laurence Einuis.

Date: January 19, 2015 02:25AM

>Joe wanted not to deal with it since it wasn't a football matter.

That's right, it isn't a football matter, but that's kinda the point - he decided it was actually less important than a football matter. If I recall from the Freeh report, Paterno heard from the witness (who was pretty clear about what he'd seen) early sunday morning at his home, thought about it till monday, then decided that they should handle it 'internally' or some such. He informed his superiors but it was unclear whether they heard the same definitive report about the incident that Paterno did. So they merely trimmed Sandusky's access a bit, but not in an effort to protect abused children - to limit their own potential exposure going forward. When you factor in how much it'd tarnish such an illustrious program, it just didn't add up to do anything else.

What Joe-Pa should have done was call the fucking police, embarrassment and official Penn policy be damned. Sandusky went on to rape - how many more boys after he got seen? 5? 6? They let this shit continue, and they didn't do it to avoid falsely accusing an innocent man or even for some bullshit 'greater good' - they did it for money. I don't give a shit how revered Paterno or his football team was - nobody gets to do that. The fact that they merely 'did the math' on this should land each one of them in fucking jail.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 19, 2015 02:53AM

The red headed dbag that witnessed the act should have manned up and beat Sanducky's ass on the spot, then called the police. Not cower and run back to King Joe Pa, who's feeble mind probably couldn't comprehend the enormity of the situation anyway.

Posted by: Pa Joe's Ghost ()
Date: January 19, 2015 09:45AM

abelard Wrote:
> >Joe wanted not to deal with it since it wasn't a
> football matter.
>
> That's right, it isn't a football matter, but
> that's kinda the point - he decided it was
> actually less important than a football
> matter. If I recall from the Freeh report,
> Paterno heard from the witness (who was pretty
> clear about what he'd seen) early sunday morning
> at his home, thought about it till monday, then
> decided that they should handle it 'internally' or
> some such. He informed his superiors but it was
> unclear whether they heard the same definitive
> report about the incident that Paterno did. So
> they merely trimmed Sandusky's access a bit, but
> not in an effort to protect abused children - to
> limit their own potential exposure going forward.
> When you factor in how much it'd tarnish such an
> illustrious program, it just didn't add up to do
> anything else.
>
> What Joe-Pa should have done was call the
> fucking police, embarrassment and official Penn
> policy be damned. Sandusky went on to rape - how
> many more boys after he got seen? 5? 6? They let
> this shit continue, and they didn't do it to avoid
> falsely accusing an innocent man or even for some
> bullshit 'greater good' - they did it for
> money
. I don't give a shit how revered
> Paterno or his football team was - nobody gets to
> do that. The fact that they merely 'did the math'
> on this should land each one of them in fucking
> jail.

Small price to pay to protect the Penn State football program - A few raped little boys.

Posted by: My favorite shower stall ()
Date: January 19, 2015 10:00AM

496 Wrote:
> The red headed dbag that witnessed the act should
> have manned up and beat Sanducky's ass on the
> spot, then called the police. Not cower and run
> back to King Joe Pa, who's feeble mind probably
> couldn't comprehend the enormity of the situation
> anyway.

That pussy little fucker..."Dad, I'm calling because I saw Sandusky raping a kid in the shower. I don't know what to do...I might lose this prestigious position as towel boy if I call the police...what's that? Do nothing? Let Sandusky keep raping kids...it's not my problem? OK Dad, thanks, you're the greatest!"

I hope one of the now-adult rape victims snaps, tracks this piece of self-serving shit down, and shoots him in the face.

Date: January 19, 2015 12:52PM

>Small price to pay to protect the Penn State football program - A few raped little boys.

The greatest irony of all - in trying to spare the program a bit of reflected disgrace, JoePa committed it to genuine disgrace. But what's a few raped children when you get a few years of Ws out of it - it's not 'a football matter'.

Posted by: Fuck joe and FUCK YOU ()
Date: January 19, 2015 03:31PM

Oh yeah an assistant coach using the Penn State football program and football facilities to rape young boys ISN'T A FOOTBALL MATTER.

Posted by: LKWTt ()
Date: January 19, 2015 04:59PM

> That pussy little fucker..."Dad, I'm calling because I saw Sandusky raping a kid in the shower. I don't know what to do...I might lose this prestigious position as towel boy if I call the police...what's that? Do nothing? Let Sandusky keep raping kids...it's not my problem? OK Dad, thanks, you're the greatest!"

Yes, that bastard, McQueary, is just as guilty as Joe is if anyone is guilty. He was the eye witness--the only one who really could go to the police. McQueary told his father and his boss (a doctor -- a mandatory reporter no less) and that brain trust finally decided it was best to tell Joe and let Joe decide. Should Joe have driven him to the station? Yes. Should Joe have told him to go to the police? Yes. Why did everyone decide that passing the buck was the right thing to do?

These people confused football issues with integrity issues. If the people in the football program don't have integrity how could the football program have integrity? They got it backwards thinking that the football program provided integrity.

Posted by: Enrico 2 lazy ()
Date: January 19, 2015 05:08PM

Pedd State - post game shower Wrote:
> What can you expect Deliverance was
> filmed in the hills around Pedd State.

No, the majority of the film was done in Northern Georgia, and parts of a town in S.C. that was actually being flooded over around the time of filming. Great movie by the way.

Posted by: Enrico 2 lazy 2 sign in ()
Date: January 19, 2015 05:16PM

I have to say shame on Penn State. They should have laid low for a LONG time. This whole rehashing all came down to money, litigation and lawyers most of which are scumbags not being able to agree in court how to use the funds to prevent future child abuse.

I believe that Joe Pa knew and looked the other way and hoped that this problem would just go away and they could shuffle it under the rug. Before his death he even said "I wish I'd done more". That was all I needed to hear. He probably wasn't a bad guy all the way through, I do believe he came from a different time, kind of the way Bill Cosby was able to get away with drug-raping people 20 to 40 years ago.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 20, 2015 04:01AM

It's all about recruiting. Pedo St can't recruit anywhere near the level they were before Sandusky started raping kids....

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.