HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
what are they teaching my kids
Posted by: Laura P ()
Date: November 26, 2014 07:32PM

As you might now that we brought a house last year and move to Nokesville. We are having problems with my daughter's 1st grade teacher Ms.House. My daughter is coming home from school and asking us why we don't recycle?? This lady wants us to Recycle and she wants old glue sticks, Elmer’s glue sticks, glue bottles, and glue lids. and she also wants toothpaste
tubes, floss containers, deodorant containers, and old toothbrushes. All brands of these items
are accepted. / Why does she think we should changed or lifesytle because she thinks she Captin Planet? I meet this lady on back to school night, and again 3 weeks ago. she might be in her 50s. I talked to the principal about this issue, and he said he supports that. Why do they want to teach my kids recycle? Why does she think she wants to teach my kidsa about "global warming" Just wish they had a PW underground to get her liberal asss removed from that school

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what are they teaching my kids
Posted by: Nucky Thompson ()
Date: November 26, 2014 07:35PM

The answer is clear: dump all your "recyclables" onto her front lawn. This includes used condoms.

Posted by: The Principal ()
Date: November 26, 2014 07:52PM

Hmm...well I spoke with the teacher just last week about you. She began the conversation by saying "So I recently met with the mother of one of my students. The woman is antideluvian in her attitude, has trailer park trash values, bad teeth, and worse grammar. It's no surprise that her little snowflake is doing so poorly."

Posted by: gated driveway ()
Date: November 26, 2014 08:35PM

Your main responsibility in life is to care for and support your kids. That is why we were put on this earth. How DARE you send these beautiful children to public school. You are a horrible parent.

Posted by: Stupid Complaint ()
Date: November 26, 2014 08:42PM

Just when you think parents can't find anything more to bitch about...

Posted by: Paso ()
Date: November 26, 2014 08:47PM

The word, you pathetic, grandstanding,limousine-liberal fraud, is "antediluvian", not "antidiluvian". "Antidiluvian" for chrissakes....what a moron.

Posted by: The Waterboy ()
Date: November 26, 2014 08:57PM

Maybe she's just some who is against great floods. Gnome sayin'

Posted by: dumb troll ()
Date: November 26, 2014 09:02PM

You suckers will believe and respond to anything. lol

Posted by: Everybody is a hypocrite ()
Date: November 26, 2014 09:03PM

People are so funny.

Posted by: Brett Trapp ()
Date: November 26, 2014 09:05PM

The most important lessons in schools come from Boosterthon. Everyone knows that. Get pledges, make money for me and Chris Carneal, never mind if a few rules get broken or tears shed along the way.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.