HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stay far away!
Posted by: C519 ()
Date: November 20, 2014 02:02PM

So about 2 weeks ago I boarded my 2 dogs at Royal Pet Kennel on N.Kings Hwy in Alexandria. My experience was awful!! Please if you need a boarding facility don't use this one. It has a new owner named Marion. She's truly an obnoxious woman who knows absolutely nothing about animals. When I picked up my dogs one of them had an entire patch of fur missing from its hind leg. They were filled with fleas and had the runs. I left food for them both due to their diets. They were given the standard food they feed all the dogs,hence the runs and they kept what was left. There was also an issue of kennel cough they couldn't bother to mention when dropping them off. There is also a sex offender working there. Now I'm all for giving people a second and sometimes third chance but not this guy. While chatting with another client who was also picking up her dog,I found out he's a violent sex offender of an underage girl. She has no problem boarding her dog there because she is his neighbor. Me not so much. The man is nice he brought my dogs out from the back but I still got creeped out. As for the owner,she couldn't answer my questions about the hair or the food explaining she's only there on Saturday & Sunday's. She also got very defensive. She cussed at her employee while I was standing there!! Who does that in front of customers? She really is a piece of work that one. Just stay far away!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stay far away!
Posted by: Big and Black ()
Date: November 20, 2014 02:13PM

I will take care of that Cunt!

Gonna fuck that ass dry and balls deep, fast and furious

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.