HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
To Meepers about Woodburn
Posted by: Kristin ()
Date: January 06, 2014 07:37PM

Meepers, I don't know you but I read your posting. I'm sorry that I posted anything to you about thinking that someone might shoot you. I think I was insane when I posted that. I think I was insane because I might have missed a dose of my medicine. I'm sorry. I need to take my medicine on time and be more careful about what I say and that I don't just say what is running through my mind. It was probably just a random thought or something. I don't know why I thought it was true. I don't know why I was having thoughts that someone was going to hurt you and I felt I had to warn you. I think I was insane when I posted that. I must have skipped my medicine that day and I was having thoughts that weren't true. I don't know why I thought that. I need to not skip my medicine. I'm sorry I posted that. I need to go take my medicine.

Again I think I was insane when I posted that. I need to go take my medicine and make sure I take it on time and not skip doses. Sorry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To Meepers about Woodburn
Posted by: Kristin ()
Date: January 06, 2014 07:49PM

I don't know anyone at that place or what they were talking about. I don't know who Colleen Envall is or what they were talking about. I don't know why I thought that someone was going to hurt you. I think I was insane when I posted that. I think I missed a dose of medicine. I need to go take my medicine.

Posted by: meepers1 ()
Date: January 06, 2014 08:11PM

Kristin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know anyone at that place or what they
> were talking about. I don't know who Colleen
> Envall is or what they were talking about. I don't
> know why I thought that someone was going to hurt
> you. I think I was insane when I posted that. I
> think I missed a dose of medicine. I need to go
> take my medicine.

That's ok. People sometimes go through periods where they aren't too sure that they are those people but you always even yourself out on the scales of life, I always say.

Posted by: CARY.NEW ()
Date: April 22, 2023 12:50AM

HERE.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.