HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So if Kirk Cousins performs well while RG3-13 is injured does that mean the starting quarterback job is his?
Posted by: Starter ()
Date: September 17, 2014 05:19AM

So when RG3-13 is rehabilitated and ready to come back and play Gruden will tell him to sit his overpaid jungle fever ass down?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So if Kirk Cousins performs well while RG3-13 is injured does that mean the starting quarterback job is his?
Posted by: Skins fans? ()
Date: September 17, 2014 02:52PM

No skins fans on here?

Re: So if Kirk Cousins performs well while RG3-13 is injured does that mean the starting quarterback job is his?
Posted by: jaybird ()
Date: September 17, 2014 03:10PM

no because kirk cousins sucks and will get ass raped when a real team plays him with a real defensive scheme plan and his gay boy band following will run away

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: September 17, 2014 05:24PM

This is just another excuse for the Redskins to continue to suck for another 10 years.

Posted by: CAL ()
Date: September 17, 2014 06:27PM

"So if Kirk Cousins performs well while RG3-13 is injured does that mean the starting quarterback job is his?"

According to the coach, We'll cross that bridge when we get there".

To me, means, that as long as the team continues to win, they will keep playing KC. And why not?
Why should it be all about 1 player and not the success of the team? And if KC is doing bad while RG is heals, as some of you think is going to happen. Im sure RG will be right back unbder the helm. Time will tell. If nothing else, as always, the skins will be providing us with an entertaining soap opera. Entertainment is entertainment.. no?

Posted by: nonononono ()
Date: September 17, 2014 10:26PM

NO we must keep playing RG because it has worked SO well. All the glory and wins under RG could never be matched by Kirk. Well maybe the wins. I doubt Kirk will get as many endorsements as RG even if he is not a sure-fire loser like RG.

Posted by: M. Shanahan ()
Date: September 17, 2014 11:03PM

The only performance that matters is who gives Danny Boy Snyder's wife the best orgasm. And she prefers black dick, if that gives you any clue.

Posted by: see it done ()
Date: September 21, 2014 07:54PM

Cousins needs to be the QB. So much better than RG (forgot his name already).

Posted by: Redskins.Jihadist ()
Date: September 21, 2014 09:27PM

I think a better question is...

Is there a scenario (the team's record, Cousins' stats, etc.) wherein a healthy RG3 is on the sidelines and Cousins is still the starter? If Cousins goes 6-2 and...he WON'T, he should keep the job.

I'd also be VERY interested in knowing what all of the Southeast DC thugs thought of Kirks performance today. I'm sure they all cited the late interception as something MoonCricket the 3rd would "NEVER" do and of course the fact that they lost the game. But...

Cousins threw for 427 yards, 3 TDs and a pick today, hanging 34 points on one of supposedly the best teams in the NFL...at some point, doesn't the defense need to make plays, too? I don't ever recall Bob3 having a game like Kirk had today.

Posted by: wLewm ()
Date: September 22, 2014 01:48PM

Redskins.Jihadist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think a better question is...
>
> Is there a scenario (the team's record, Cousins'
> stats, etc.) wherein a healthy RG3 is on the
> sidelines and Cousins is still the starter? If
> Cousins goes 6-2 and...he WON'T, he should keep
> the job.
>
> I'd also be VERY interested in knowing what all of
> the Southeast DC thugs thought of Kirks
> performance today. I'm sure they all cited the
> late interception as something MoonCricket the 3rd
> would "NEVER" do and of course the fact that they
> lost the game. But...
>
> Cousins threw for 427 yards, 3 TDs and a pick
> today, hanging 34 points on one of supposedly the
> best teams in the NFL...at some point, doesn't the
> defense need to make plays, too? I don't ever
> recall Bob3 having a game like Kirk had today.

There is no arguing RG had a phenomenal rookie year. Its a fact. His stats in 2013 are middle of the road, many would say promising for a 2nd year QB. The big part of his game both those seasons was his ability to run. He for 800 in '12 and 500 in '13. The question is can he still run and if so can he still run well and not get hurt?

The answer on the later so far is no - RG gets hurt when he runs. Maybe its bad luck but Kirk does not have that problem. Kirk doesnt need to run at all to be effective. The probability is that Kirk can have a long career and be there (healthy) for the team for the full season. That is important because that way the team can come together. When your QB is out or broken most of the season all the game plans change - there is not consistency.

Posted by: BrundleFly ()
Date: September 22, 2014 02:06PM

That game yesterday could have gone either way. Cousin's had maybe 4 bad throws out of 40 something? Unfortunately, that last drive they couldnt get it done or at least get in position to kick a game tying field goal.

I would venture to say if Cousin's had been the starter in the Houston game, they would have won that one. It will be mighty hard to sit him down when RG Knee & Ankle is recovered if Cousin's is playing like he did yesterday every week. I know Bob3 is the franchise and he should be for 3 1st rounders, but at some point they better be ready to eat crow.

Posted by: Eric Holder ()
Date: September 22, 2014 02:10PM

It means you're racist.

Posted by: Nigthuggers ()
Date: September 22, 2014 07:32PM

Redskins.Jihadist Wrote:

> I'd also be VERY interested in knowing what all of
> the Southeast DC thugs thought of Kirks
> performance today.

"Thugs"? Why don't you say the word you really want to use? There's nothing worse than a cowardly racist.

Date: September 22, 2014 07:52PM

Nigthuggers Wrote:
> > "Thugs"? Why don't you say the word you really
> want to use? There's nothing worse than a cowardly
> racist.

Urban Youth?

Posted by: libs hate America. ()
Date: September 22, 2014 08:39PM

I thought Cousins should've been the starter at year one. He played way better than I had expected yesterday. He looked like Peyton Manning the way he ran the offense. Over 100 yards of penalties, a missed chip shot and a shitty special teams fucked them.

Posted by: Hoos Better ()
Date: September 22, 2014 11:23PM

RG3 will need a wheelchair to get on the field again. Won't be much of a dual-threat anymore.

Posted by: Bobby ()
Date: September 23, 2014 11:55AM

Glass Bob is done, the Redskins just need to cut their losses and move on. I don't care how talented he is, he is going to continue to get hurt and come back before he is healthy enough which is just going to hurt the team. What's even worse is all the talk about making Glass Bob into a pocket passer, why the fuck would they waste all those draft picks on someone and then want him to change the way he has played the game his entire career? Either let him run around and do what he is good at or don't put him in the game at all.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.