HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lost I-9 Forms
Posted by: Nevergonnaquit ()
Date: September 18, 2014 12:22PM

I was wondering why I never saw anything in the news or posted with regards to FCPS losing 6,000 I-9 forms of their approximately 24,000 employees. When they moved HR from Edsall Road, these forms were misplaced. The I-9 forms contain social security numbers as well as other personal information. Instead of us having to come to them to "replace" these forms, they should have come to each school and complete their own work. What a nightmare their HR department is!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lost I-9 Forms
Posted by: FyPdb ()
Date: September 18, 2014 12:25PM

Nevergonnaquit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was wondering why I never saw anything in the
> news or posted with regards to FCPS losing 6,000
> I-9 forms of their approximately 24,000 employees.
> When they moved HR from Edsall Road, these forms
> were misplaced. The I-9 forms contain social
> security numbers as well as other personal
> information. Instead of us having to come to them
> to "replace" these forms, they should have come to
> each school and complete their own work. What a
> nightmare their HR department is!

The Chinese, Russian Mob and Nigerians already have all this information. We could just get a copy from one of them.

Posted by: Jose Canusee ()
Date: September 18, 2014 12:37PM

Dun forget us mang.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: September 18, 2014 03:51PM

­

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2014 07:24PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: Fiction ()
Date: September 18, 2014 04:09PM

I-9's are not like the Declaration of Independence. While they are typically prepared and retained in hard copy, they are also stored and backed up in electronic form. They cannot become "lost". Office moving is meanwhile done by contractor professionals from the private sector. Whole thread = pack of stupid lies.

Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: September 18, 2014 04:57PM

^^^
Professionals? Ha!!!
Nip

Posted by: Professionals on the job ()
Date: September 18, 2014 06:07PM

Former Contract Employee For U.S. Citizenship And Immigration Services Sentenced To 26 Months In Prison For Theft, Sale Of Forms

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

September 17, 2014

NEWARK, N.J. - A former contract employee for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) was sentenced today to 26 months in prison for stealing hundreds of immigration forms from the warehouse where he worked and selling them for ultimate use as part of a criminal enterprise, U.S. Attorney Paul J. Fishman announced.

Martin Trejo, 47, of Rialto, California, was previously convicted of one count of conspiracy to steal government property and transport it in interstate commerce and one count of transportation of stolen goods in interstate commerce. Trejo was convicted following a one-week trial before U.S. District Judge Faith S. Hochberg, who imposed the sentence today in Newark federal court.

According to documents filed in this case and the evidence at trial:

While working as a contract employee for USCIS, Trejo stole hundreds of immigration forms from the warehouse where he worked and sold them to a conspirator, who sold the forms to a criminal enterprise that used them to obtain hundreds of driver’s licenses for individuals living in New Jersey and other states illegally.

Posted by: Gjbkv ()
Date: September 21, 2014 09:30AM

It never ends does it?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.