HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
obama gov seizes yet more VA tobacco money
Posted by: marlboro man ()
Date: September 17, 2014 03:51PM

The "associated press" is claiming VA tobacco is loosing money due to regulations and lawsuits (money went straight to politics: not health at all), isn't profitable, and is soon to be exposed by african, arab, and european competitors.

what a pile of crap. you should know obama gov is getting MOST OF the $60/carton smokers are being extorted to pay today

Making a pack of 20 cigarettes costs about 27 cents, and they sell for an average of $5.80. Even after taxes, there's plenty of profit to be had.

OBAMA GOV: isn't %1,333.33 markup enough ?

!! smokers should want jailtime for what they are doing !!

i personally already forked over a luxury car for leaves (only medication i can afford and i need it for injuries and stress due to gov)

(below - a 4th generation VA tobacco farmer claiming he isn't getting paid - i find it hard to beleive except if obama gov is dealing with europeans tryign to kill the usa tobacco farmer)
Attachments:
img.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: obama gov seizes yet more VA tobacco money
Posted by: wpjxh ()
Date: September 17, 2014 03:56PM

In Danville, Japan Tobacco International has the only major processing facility still operating

===========================
ANOTHER ASSICATED PRESS fucking foreigner LIE

i've been in suburbs right outside of richmond and spoken to marlboro factory workers. there's no damn such thing as "japan is running tobacco in VA". that's a lie and anyone that says it's true should be arrested

and i still say china doesn't own VA ham that was a communist deal - ham was being sold at a good price and china certainly doesn't deserve to sell ham in VA OR get in cheap and refuse to pay for exported ham FROM VA
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: kyV96 ()
Date: September 17, 2014 03:58PM

news just in from associated press

ireland is no longer in debt, usa is forsaken, and owes ireland billions!

and that's why your not seeing any obama money though he's printed 9x what any other president printed !

beleive it? europe will tell you they own your dick, then your organs, if you let them

Posted by: PxX69 ()
Date: September 17, 2014 04:03PM

A have an idea....QUIT SMOKING.....

"i personally already forked over a luxury car for leaves (only medication i can afford and i need it for injuries and stress due to gov)"

Medication? Are you retarded? Ever pack you smoke costs the rest of us a lot of money.

The only luxury car you are going to ride in the Caddy Hearse taking you to your grave site 20 years prematurely.

Posted by: 3vwkt ()
Date: September 17, 2014 04:21PM

when is VA getting lawsuit money from NY,NY fashion industry or sears china importers injdustry ?

when in VA getting lawsuit money from asian ports in California run by asian governors in the usa ?

when is DC going to pay it's coal bill to WVA coal it's burning (pepco) and stop using EPA to dodge the bill, stop sending DC feds and europeans to new FBI buildings built to allow europe/DC raid the WVA coal industry?

how did NJ democrats do a hostile takeover of VA republicans - with help of obama cash that's how !

Posted by: kjEh3 ()
Date: September 17, 2014 04:32PM

Thorazine 3 times a day. It helps keep the crazy folk away from the keyboard for their own good.

Posted by: vXpLw ()
Date: September 17, 2014 09:01PM

kjEh3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thorazine 3 times a day. It helps keep the crazy
> folk away from the keyboard for their own good.

your right i should get a bottle from obama and shove it down your throat, you gov thief sack of stealing sack of shit

don't like articles exposign government involvement in theft of tobacco money huh ?

FUCK OFF - I'M SURE YOUR ONE OF THEM

Posted by: kd4D4 ()
Date: September 17, 2014 09:04PM

Thorazine - i looked it up

causes suicide tendancies (black box warnign legally must be shown, warning by U.N. as well), know to be heavily linked to mass murders, to cause obsession which is more illegal (see mass murder), and to KILL PEOPLE BY WAY OF ORGAN FAILURE

so you trying to kill me you little sack of shit ?

do you have a degree ?

i do. let's see you in court see what you have IN EVIDENCE rather than grade school labeling and drivel.

Posted by: mwNnT ()
Date: September 17, 2014 09:11PM

this article is about money and if it's being stolen

the most sain thing to be talking about

you start threating me with death threats that democrat gov is going to force kill pills on me

you had best show up for court or best have back-up

Posted by: dM6dp ()
Date: September 17, 2014 09:12PM

so are you making a public threat to me ?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.