HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE WITH OFFICER LOWRY OR OFFICER JACKSON THE COPS WITH GREY POLO SHIRTS??
Posted by: no tolerance ()
Date: July 28, 2014 03:27PM

I have lived in ffx co For several years, over the past 3 years i have been harrassed and constantly stopped and unlawfully searched by officer lowry, jackson, and i believe officer wilson. they are all no good pieces of shit who have nothing better to do but to harrass inoccent kids and young ppl not committing crimes. THEY GO AROUND WEARING GREY POLOS WITH THE FCPD LOGO, THEY HAVE PULLED ME OVER FOR A TRAFFIC VIOLATION USING 4 SQUAD CARS, THEY ARE PUSSIES AND ALWAYS ROLL TOGETHER. IN MY MANY EXPERIENCES WITH THEM I HAVE ONLY BEEN CHARGED ONCE AND IT WAS THROWN OUT BYTHE JUDGE, IF ANYONE ON THIS SITE HAS HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM OR KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THEM PLEASE RESPOND I AM VERY INTERESTED IN WHAT THESE FUCKERS ARE DOING ELSEWHERE IN THE COUNTY. THANKS 4 YOUR HELP

PS GET THESE CORRUPT COPS OUT OF FFX!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE WITH OFFICER LOWRY OR OFFICER JACKSON THE COPS WITH GREY POLO SHIRTS??
Posted by: twEvh ()
Date: July 28, 2014 04:14PM

You just wasted your time typing that. Plus, even if they were corrupt, you're probably a piece of shit if they were targeting you.

Re: ANYONE HAD EXPERIENCE WITH OFFICER LOWRY OR OFFICER JACKSON THE COPS WITH GREY POLO SHIRTS??
Posted by: SEIU Thug ()
Date: July 28, 2014 04:16PM

No, only had problems with the purple shirts.

Posted by: Well now ()
Date: July 28, 2014 10:38PM

I'm very glad to hear that our cops are hassling the punks!

Posted by: 4 deep ()
Date: July 29, 2014 01:17AM

If they're harassing you, and rolling 4 deep, they must be part of a drug task force. Hide your pot, child, for the police are watching you.

Posted by: Run!!! ()
Date: July 29, 2014 09:38PM

Grey shirts are nothing...its the black shirts you need to run from. The red shirts are very bad news as well.

Just run.

Posted by: MOVE ()
Date: July 30, 2014 06:20AM

You must be up to something. If you don't like it in Fx. County, then MOVE !

Posted by: MOVEdisDICK ()
Date: July 30, 2014 05:32PM

MOVE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You must be up to something. If you don't like it
> in Fx. County, then MOVE !

ill make sure to move down your mothers panties you cocksucker, but the weather is too dry down there so i might just MOVE to her rectum.

Posted by: 1933 ()
Date: July 31, 2014 12:53AM

Are sure it was not the brown shirts? Where are your papers?
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: 1933 ()
Date: July 31, 2014 01:03AM

I just saw a surveillance photo of the four SA Brown Shirts rounding you all up. Move along, nothing to see here.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Martin Lawrence ()
Date: July 31, 2014 05:57AM

Is that Mike Lowwwwwwwwry?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.