HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fairfax and counter-strike source ... no burns please.
Posted by: infectedmaji ()
Date: February 24, 2006 11:18AM

Ok so this is probly the nerdiest thing i've ever done... but i've been looking around for awhile and havn't found ANYONE..... so thats why i'm posting here as well as a few other places.

Looking to put together an online/lan team for counter-strike source. Eventually when CPL recognizes source would like to go there, however would like to get this team started on online leagues as well as a few lan tourny's.

I can provide the server as well as ventrilo, just looking to recruit some good players. Anyway if you are interested post here or PM me on mIRC #703 /msg infectedmaji

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fairfax and counter-strike source ... no burns please.
Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: February 24, 2006 01:12PM

isnt this game years old

Posted by: A'rn ()
Date: February 24, 2006 01:40PM

A lot of the GMU kids play counterstrike source (along with other MMORPGS)...or, at least, I think they do. I used to play the oooooold Counterstrike and I've seen kids in the Johnson Center at GMU playing what looks a lot like CS.

Maybe try bugging a GMU gaming forum or something like that.

I haven't played any of the MMORPGs since I found out that you have to spend $20 a month to build a character...or, as they say in the real world, waste $20 a month getting fat and doing nothing.

questions... and stuff
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 25, 2006 04:28AM

1. what is CPL?
  2. what is ventrilo?
  3. it's IRC, NOT mIRC. mIRC is a client. you might as well just call the internet, "Internet Explorer"
  4. you mentioned an IRC channel without a network. im guessing you are a tool that lives on Dalnet, especially since you use mIRC.
  5. using slang like "tourny's" when actually you meant "tournaments" is gay. note: you use an apostrophe for no fucking reason.
three inquires and two analytical points. not a bad ratio. :)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: infectedmaji ()
Date: February 26, 2006 03:37PM

okk sorry gamesurge on IRC ... i figured since CSS and CS is mostly on gamesurge i figured most of you gamers would know that, but i guess i assumed and when you assume you know what happens.... and i put an apostrophe because i abrivated tournaments but whatever. I guess that is not politically correct... if you don't know what CPL and or what Ventrilo is then you obviously don't play CSS and you shouldn't be reading this thread. Oh and btw thanks for the english lesson plan i needed it on this INTERNET EXPLORER forum. Thanks and have a nice day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2006 03:37PM by infectedmaji.

Posted by: A'rn ()
Date: February 26, 2006 07:18PM

Don't worry too much about Gravis and his corrections. For a guy whose posts are littered with spelling and grammatical errors anyway, it's hard to take his English lessons seriously.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: February 26, 2006 11:08PM

A'rn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't worry too much about Gravis and his
> corrections. For a guy whose posts are littered
> with spelling and grammatical errors anyway, it's
> hard to take his English lessons seriously.

wow, you reek of bullshit.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: February 27, 2006 01:31PM

i play css....or used too till vac banned my account because someone else hijacked it....i'm just waiting to get some 20 bucks so i can get another steam account....i play mostly battlefield 2 AWSOME GAME...i have ventrillo, used to have mIRC.....

Posted by: css ()
Date: July 28, 2014 06:02PM

Damn, I've been wanting to play some CSS for a while!

Posted by: ALL THE WAY WITH THE KKK ()
Date: July 28, 2014 06:05PM

FFXU CSS CLAN! Lets do a ANTI NIGGER lan battle

HMU on steam : racistray

Posted by: old school ()
Date: July 29, 2014 08:12AM

I used to play CSS wayyyyy back in the day. I prefered cs beta myself. Beta 3.1 was the best. In de_dust you could plant the bomb anywhere you wanted instead of the objectives and blow everyone up. Good times. I used to play at Game Domain pc gaming center in Springfield back when that was still cool.

Good times! Good luck gettin your team together!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.