HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Roadkill cleanup in FFX county
Posted by: ffxmotorist ()
Date: April 18, 2006 02:45PM

There was a dead Opussum on my street that has started to decay and really stink up...I called the DOT last monday, they said they were gonna send someone out to clean it up and 4 days later the rotting corpse was still there...but now kids were kicking it around and laughing etc (helloo...bio-hazard!)

So i called back the DOT and told them a DEAR got ran over and in 15 minutes they came out and picked up the Possum....sheesh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Roadkill cleanup in FFX county
Posted by: Vroom, thump thump ()
Date: April 18, 2006 02:51PM

Your dear what got run over? Dear husband? Dear wife? Dear mother? Oh, "deer." ;)

So what do you have to tell them if a deer gets run over???

And it sounds to me like the kids had the situation under control. Give them a few more minutes, and they'd probably have kicked it down the gutter.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 18, 2006 02:58PM

hmm... you should have shot one of the kids... it would have saved you the phone call.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Chef ()
Date: September 01, 2014 09:14AM

Posted by: Geez ()
Date: September 01, 2014 10:12AM

What's wrong with you? Get a shovel and throw it in the trash or bury it. Depending on the government to do every dang little thing is ridiculous. No wonder taxes are so high. This attitude is why New Orleans couldn't clean itself up. Meanwhile, people in Iowa get out and start cleaning after the floods (and don't complain!).

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.