HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Why is Westfield So Bad
Posted by: resident ()
Date: December 18, 2008 07:05PM

Lets go through all of the terrible things that have happened at Westfield and figure out why all the other schools dont have the same problems

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is Westfield So Bad
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: December 18, 2008 07:28PM

Wow.
Attachments:
facepalm.jpg

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: December 18, 2008 10:57PM

_

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2008 12:59AM by Awakened.

Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: December 19, 2008 08:13AM

From The Washington Post

At Westfield High in Chantilly, Principal Tim Thomas addressed the drinking and driving issue with student and parent groups all week, said Paul Regnier, spokesman for the Fairfax County school system.

"He's been talking about not drinking, about being careful when they are driving, but he wants the student leaders to talk to other kids about this," Regnier said.

"His strategy is that he wants student leaders and student athletes to recognize that they need to be role models. You know, kids are more likely to listen to other kids than they are to adults telling them something."

Listen asshole, stop coddling these brats. Show the films, news reports, pictures of the mangled cars and bloodied bodies. Bring in the wounded, the amputees, the convicted that went to jail. Have them yell at these spoiled kids about drinking and driving or doing hard core drugs.

In other words, scare the crap out of these so called "privileged monsters." Stop putting the onus on the "student leaders" who maybe drinking and driving or going hardcore themselves. In simpler terms, stop relying on kids to take care of other kids. Did you ever read the book Lord of the Flies for God's sake?

Posted by: Eugine Cho ()
Date: December 19, 2008 04:21PM

Awakened Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What all other schools have:
> http://garden-notes.lot42.com/archives/bishops-wee
> d-2.jpg
> http://stuffeducatedlatinoslike.files.wordpress.co
> m/2008/03/beer.jpg
>
> What Westfield has:
> http://garden-notes.lot42.com/archives/bishops-wee
> d-2.jpg
> http://stuffeducatedlatinoslike.files.wordpress.co
> m/2008/03/beer.jpg
> http://www.pbs.org/wnet/wideangle/shows/centralasi
> a/images/heroin5.jpg
> http://images.onesite.com/my.telegraph.co.uk/user/
> karl/20070510154236.jpg
> http://www.nogw.com/images/cho_nbc.jpg

You forgot the picture of the cop killer, the student group busted for heroin, and that girl who murdered a mother of a special needs child.

Posted by: what? ()
Date: December 19, 2008 09:15PM

first of all, fuck you. secondly, what the hell does the shrubbery have to do with anything? Obviously you've never seen marijuana before moron.

Posted by: why? ()
Date: December 19, 2008 10:32PM

Why is Westfield so bad? It's because of the large Mexican/Asian/African-American population.

Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: December 19, 2008 10:55PM

what? Wrote:
> first of all, fuck you. secondly, what the hell
> does the shrubbery have to do with anything?
> Obviously you've never seen marijuana before
> moron.

And obviously the Westfield student has.

Posted by: what? ()
Date: December 20, 2008 02:28AM

hmmm tens of millions of americans know what marijuana looks like. you're just sheltered dude. get out more, make some friends.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: December 20, 2008 06:47PM

Awakened Wrote:
>What other schools have
(pics of pot and beer)

what westfield has
(pics of pot, beer, heroin, fire in bathroom and Shung-Whee! Cho)

That was quite possibly the best post ever. If we ahd a best of FFX Underground, that would be it.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: December 20, 2008 07:16PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
>> If we had a best of FFX Underground, that would be it.

There's still time for your nomination:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/140961.html

Posted by: mikej ()
Date: December 21, 2008 12:57PM

"Listen asshole, stop coddling these brats. Show the films, news reports, pictures of the mangled cars and bloodied bodies. Bring in the wounded, the amputees, the convicted that went to jail. Have them yell at these spoiled kids about drinking and driving or doing hard core drugs."

you are an idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about. every kid in the school takes driver's ed where they show you tons of films and pictures of wrecks and stuff. every year we have a parapalegic speaker come and talk about how he used to be an allstar athlete but now can not even brush his own teeth because he drank and drove.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: December 21, 2008 07:48PM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> >> If we had a best of FFX Underground, that would
> be it.
>
>
> There's still time for your nomination:
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/14
> 0961.html

Cool, i never read the off topic forum, thanks for letting me know.

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: December 21, 2008 09:25PM

mikej Wrote:
> "Listen asshole, stop coddling these brats. Show
> the films, news reports, pictures of the mangled
> cars and bloodied bodies. Bring in the wounded,
> the amputees, the convicted that went to jail.
> Have them yell at these spoiled kids about
> drinking and driving or doing hard core drugs."
>
>
> you are an idiot who doesn't know what he is
> talking about. every kid in the school takes
> driver's ed where they show you tons of films and
> pictures of wrecks and stuff. every year we have a
> parapalegic speaker come and talk about how he
> used to be an allstar athlete but now can not even
> brush his own teeth because he drank and drove.

I never had ANY speaker come into my class, and I took drivers ed last year..
and those movies suck. they're all far too cheesy and lightweight to be taken seriously. show them REQUIEM FOR A DREAM. that should do it.

Posted by: why?????? ()
Date: December 22, 2008 07:48PM

ok all of u in a fight about this...shut up. whs is not baddd! im sick of hearing that whs is bad! u all have no life because you guys are arguing over something that doesn't even concern u. now i know there are whs students/parents/teachers on this board and i think we would all appriciate it if it stayed that way. no one else has the right to bash whs. SPEND ONE FREAKIN DAY IN WHS AND YOU WOULD NEVER EVER WANNA GO BACK TO YOUR OLD SCHOOL!!!!! MANY MANY MANY PPL ALWAYS TELL ME THAT THEY WISHED THEY WENT TO WHS!
I'm just sick of hearing this crap when in reality whs is not the only school having issues such as they have now. I haven't heard of any other school in the news other than whs. I'M ESPECIALLY PISSED CUZ THESE IDIOTS WHO WERE IN THE HEROIN RING ARE GRADUATES!!!! NOT CURRENT STUDENTS!!! IT DOESN'T DEFINE WHS! THE STUDENT BODY NOW (INCLUDING ME) IS AMAZING AND LEMME JUST LEAVE YOU WITH THIS...
SPEND ONE DAY IN WHS AND YOU WOULD WANT TO GO BACK THE NEXT DAY AND FOR THE REST OF YOUR HIGH SCHOOL CAREER!

Posted by: rofl ()
Date: December 22, 2008 08:22PM

MAN I LOVE WHEN PPL TALK IN ALL CAPS IT MAKES EVERYTHING THEY SAY SEEM IMPORTANT EVEN THOUGH MOST OTHERS KNOW IT ISNT. IT ALSO PROVIDES A FALSE SENSE OF ANGER WITH OTHERS. LOOK AT ME I AM ANGRY GRRRRRR, ROFLMAO STFU IDIOT. IF YOU WANNA TALK IN ALL CAPS AND SEEM LIKE U KNOW ANYTHING GO POST IN THE OFF TOPIC SECTION.

Posted by: 1234567890 ()
Date: December 22, 2008 11:20PM

That isn't a bad idea- I went to TC Williams (yup) and there was this huge drunk driving accident of 3 somewhat popular kids- the school put that car in the front of the school- HUGE drunk driving campaign..

Posted by: foryouridioms ()
Date: December 26, 2008 09:33PM

DA stands for more than drugs and alcohol. Stepping off that first time you check your common sense at the door will change you. Some can take it and leave it but most cannot.

A local guy in the area just recently passed away young. He enjoyed the party scene for years but was never able to sustain any kind of relationship. You hear all the time that even "safe" drugs lead to harder ones. You want to hang with friends, they're doing it, you want to fit in - it's all normal when you're a child. Alcohol, coke, heroin don't descriminate and will leave you a child indefinitely codling your adiction. Even when you think you've shaken it.

All it takes is a weak moment of rationalisation and a bad day at work, and you can be back in South East looking for some downtown brown to pick you up ... and then cast your life yet again off a cliff. Your friends will leave you, your family will leave you, no one will trust you, and no one will ever love you again.

Why is that you say? Well it's because you have a first love, and she's a bitch who won't let you go without taking your life.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: December 26, 2008 11:37PM

Jesus, did the ghost of Joe Friday infiltrate the board? That was just lame otherwise.

Posted by: bnye ()
Date: December 29, 2008 12:55AM

everyone knows what it looks like show it to any highschooler that isnt a faggot

Posted by: bnye ()
Date: December 29, 2008 04:14PM

awakend is the biggest doucebag in the world and the gayest person ive ever read,

Posted by: cherb ()
Date: January 05, 2009 02:07AM

Lorton baby fuck the rest, Highwaaaaaaaaaayyyyy.

Posted by: oh ()
Date: January 05, 2009 05:58AM

bnye Wrote:
> awakend is the biggest doucebag in the world and
> the gayest person ive ever read,

look in the mirror, dickhead
you're precisely the reason nobody likes Westfield

Posted by: you already ()
Date: January 08, 2009 08:01AM

FUCK ALL BITCHCES WHS WILL FUCK YOU UP SUCK OUR DICKS AND SMOKE WEED ERRRRYDAY

Posted by: pfft ()
Date: January 08, 2009 10:24PM

you already Wrote:
> FUCK ALL BITCHCES WHS WILL FUCK YOU UP SUCK OUR
> DICKS AND SMOKE WEED ERRRRYDAY

i like how you're like SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY like it's a good thing.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: January 09, 2009 10:07AM

pfft Wrote:
> you already Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > FUCK ALL BITCHCES WHS WILL FUCK YOU UP SUCK
> OUR
> > DICKS AND SMOKE WEED ERRRRYDAY
>
>
> i like how you're like SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY like
> it's a good thing.

It's not?

Posted by: Cartographer ()
Date: January 09, 2009 10:24AM

Is Westfield really in NoVa or Fairfax?

I dunno, from all the posts the students seem like wiggers who should be living in PG or skater punks from Van Nuys. Or the product of some experiment from the desert in New Mexico involving test tube babies brought up without any adult supervision.

Oakton kids re arrogant but at least they seem like they are on the same planet.

Date: January 09, 2009 11:09AM

cartographer please shut the fuck up

Posted by: Cartographer ()
Date: January 09, 2009 12:33PM

you already Wrote:
> cartographer please shut the fuck up

Not that any additional proof were needed....but thanks for that.

Date: January 09, 2009 12:46PM

tell me where u reside imma come n murk yo snitchass

Date: January 09, 2009 01:56PM

WESTFIELD IS SO BAD because it is filled with INFIDELS!

Posted by: Lmaoo ()
Date: January 10, 2009 06:55PM

Lmao my friend was telling me that some guy in westfield had like morphine in his pocket and it fell on the floor, and him and his friend got in trouble. But Lol in Stuart this kid like tripped on the floor and like some pills fell out of his pocket and he got expelled.

Posted by: westfieldri349o ()
Date: January 14, 2009 02:41AM

i hate wiggers, so many wiggers at westfield, like, what the fuck? you are white, not some jiggaboo. now untie your gray XXXL sweats at the neck, undo that do-rag, pull those jeans up so we can actually see those worthlesss $300 pair of jordans you bought with your fucked up family's money. quit talking/roaming the halls like you are something important, everyone knows the kids in westfield who think they are legit are the ones that never leave. i see 25 year old black kids who still go to CURRENT westfield partys and act like they run things, obviously they do cause who wants to fuck with a 6'3 250 pound nig with a beard and 2 hookers. no one. i will admit i am rambling right now but whatever, also i hate your grammar esp the kid who says smoke weed eeeerrrrryyyyyday? likeee SHUT THE FUCK UP..EVERYDAY is the word quit talking with this inner-city street thug language its fucking retarded. and im gonna MURK YOU...did you mean MURDER? probably or is MURK a new type of drug similar to heroin etc. i hate wiggers. westfield is not really a bad school, i went there. (06') GRAD... the kids there are good its just that group of LONDON TOWN CRIPS? haha crips you niggers. and the group of GHETTO poor white wiggers who drive mercedes slk 500's to school. god fucking damnit i had the wiggers at westfield....and what the fuck is up with the asian posse who walks around fucking clueless all day but still trys to "represent" ...fuck wiggers.....ummm exclude the burners and the wigga nigs ...and the nigs...and westfield is pretty nice...actaulyl there are some nice african americans i apologize. but these THUG DEM DOBBIE BOO BOO jiggas have got to get fucking real...fuck wiggers.....ummm im done here so cant wait to here from all of you

Posted by: madDf00l ()
Date: January 14, 2009 09:22AM

i used to think westfield was awesome till my friend died of a heroin overdose. but part of me has no remorse for her. and not once did they put in the articles that she was a heroin addict and that her parents were bad. cause any good parent would when theyre child waliks in high as fuck.

Posted by: RedBullBalls ()
Date: January 16, 2009 06:13AM

It's funny how fucked up that school is when there is a Police Station nearby. We should let these kids do as much drugs as they want. Weed out the bad ones. Some of these kids will do drugs and go on to become cops. That's fucked up. Oh well that's just the way it is. Wiggers are retarded

Posted by: josh42070369 ()
Date: January 16, 2009 07:55AM

bitches be hating on westfield smoke weed errrryday tim thomas is a g

Posted by: Jenkem ()
Date: January 20, 2009 11:17AM

Westfield is a total wasteland. I can't wait 'til I get the fuck out. Also, Tim Thomas is a huge bro.

Posted by: akpahs ()
Date: February 01, 2009 06:18PM

why is westfield so bad?
does anyone here even go to westfield cause i do and whoever thinks it's bad is a dumbass. The actions of a few individuals in a school of over 3,000 students does not define the whole student body. If they wrote about all the students who do well and succeed at westfield then the title would be "why is westfield so good?"

Posted by: lol ()
Date: February 01, 2009 07:21PM

lol Ak?

Posted by: no name ()
Date: February 05, 2009 01:00AM

FUCK Westfield. mother fuckers

Posted by: fact stater ()
Date: February 17, 2009 12:03AM

westfield is so lost, and produces some of the sickest students in history.
first - that pussy who killed 2 cops and injured a few more then killed himself
second - that one girl who drank herself stupid, attempted to drive herself home and ended up killing a mother of 4
third - the other pussy who killed over 30 students/professors at vtech oh and then killed himself as well
fourth - these crazy white kids who think doing heroin is cool

now...what's next? a prostitution ring? cocaine overdoses? i'm still waiting to find out.

Posted by: westfield10' ()
Date: February 17, 2009 12:46AM

westfield is pretty shitty, but it really aint that bad compaired to DC, NYC or motha fuckin compton, just rich white dudes with time on their hand doing drugs big whoop.. the killers haha r just random ass motha fuckers aint no1 like them anyways

Posted by: field ()
Date: February 17, 2009 03:04AM

Someone from westfield will kill you

Posted by: haha fact maker upper ()
Date: February 17, 2009 03:09AM

When Mike shot up those fucking pigs at Sully Police Station, he did NOT kill himself. Let that be known. fact stater is a fucking dumbass and should be shot and killed hopefully by someone who goes to westfield just so he knows who's boss. go die dude really. Fact stater is nothing more than a little pussy who knows nothing more than his moms teat. go fuck yourself dude, you dont deserve to even say the name WESTFIELD

Posted by: DirtMcGirt ()
Date: February 17, 2009 03:14PM

westfieldri349o Wrote:
> i hate wiggers, so many wiggers at westfield,
> like, what the fuck? you are white, not some
> jiggaboo. now untie your gray XXXL sweats at the
> neck, undo that do-rag, pull those jeans up so we
> can actually see those worthlesss $300 pair of
> jordans you bought with your fucked up family's
> money.

I think I played against you on Xbox Live! You're one of those late night rapsy puberty voice racist kids right? Your parents should be shoved off the top of the Springfield interchange in a shopping cart for bringing you up like that. Good luck in college when you get your face dented inwards from some black dude who overhears you talking like that to someone.

Posted by: g ()
Date: February 19, 2009 08:12PM

why?

Posted by: g ()
Date: February 19, 2009 08:33PM

why o why

Posted by: really? ()
Date: March 02, 2009 01:24PM

Yeah, WHS has had some pretty bad stuff happen from our school...but it's unfair to lump all the students with the small group of idiots who have decided to mess up their lives, and in some cases other peoples. These problems are a reflection of parenting and our environment we grew up in...the school gets us when were what? 14 years old? So for 14 years we've been taught to be good, then the minute we walk into WHS we immediately act like idiots? No. It happens before WHS. Parents, consider this.

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: March 05, 2009 05:16PM

Honestly is Westfield any different than any other school in the area? Is'nt drugs
in every highschool. I think WF's is given a bad name, shit happens in other schoold right?

Posted by: greeman4 ()
Date: March 08, 2009 03:05PM

tim thomas is the man

Posted by: bobb ()
Date: March 08, 2009 05:01PM

yeah sike

Posted by: Because of stupid white people ()
Date: March 09, 2009 12:36PM

Westfields sucks because of all the stupid white motherfuckers that are out there. Seriously, go back to Manassas.

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: March 09, 2009 03:48PM

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. You're an idiot.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeext

Posted by: suck a dick ()
Date: March 09, 2009 07:13PM

suck a dick, suck a dick, suck a dick dick dick
suck a diiiiiiiiiiiccccccccckkkk
suck a dick dick dick

Posted by: Rising Freshman ()
Date: March 12, 2009 05:42PM

Lock down today? Scary, will I be safe there next year?

Posted by: sadfsdfsadf ()
Date: March 12, 2009 05:54PM

Rising Freshman Wrote:
> Lock down today? Scary, will I be safe there next
> year?

no

Date: March 12, 2009 06:09PM

sadfsdfsadf Wrote:
> Rising Freshman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lock down today? Scary, will I be safe there
> next
> > year?
>
> no

WHY?

Posted by: sadf ()
Date: March 12, 2009 06:30PM

Rising Freshman Wrote:
> WHY?

The 'Field is a danger zone, young one. It's a cruel world, and you better be up to handling your future surroundings. Guns, Drugs, and Crime will be your new best friends if you don't prepare yourself.

I would recommend some field training, maybe in disarmament, self-defense, and/or martial arts.

Date: March 12, 2009 07:13PM

Holy crap,WF's can't be that bad or the police would get to the bottom of it.

Posted by: Rising Weiner ()
Date: March 14, 2009 10:48AM

Rising Freshman Wrote:
> Holy crap,WF's can't be that bad or the police
> would get to the bottom of it.

Fuck off troll.

Posted by: Devon Brady ()
Date: March 17, 2009 07:19PM

No! You are so wrong on the issue. It does not matter what color their fucking skin is you idiot. What matters is the surroundings that they have as well as the money which is basically indispensable to the kids. There parents have so much money that they just hand money over to their kids and the kids turn around and buy shit like fucking cocaine and heroine. If you knew anything you would know that the majority of people who use cocaine are WHITE.

Posted by: Devon Brady ()
Date: March 17, 2009 07:20PM

Dude they have tried they have lock downs there to crack down on the problem but it continues to leak out before they get there

Posted by: i love whs ()
Date: June 16, 2009 09:22PM

i love tim thomas! no one in this whole post could do a better job so fuck off

Date: June 16, 2009 10:14PM

only thee months late assbag!

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: June 17, 2009 01:13AM

resident Wrote:
> Lets go through all of the terrible things that
> have happened at Westfield and figure out why all
> the other schools dont have the same problems

As far as I could tell, from my visits to Westfield when we played their bball team, that school is EXTREMELY nice, with all of the latest and greatest in terms of technology and furnishments. The only problem they have is that too many people there think that they're a bunch of tough guys, or gangsters. Herndon and South Lakes had their problems, but for the most part they never got away with as much as those kids at Westfield. Westfield seems somewhat like a spoiled school full of wanna'be jokers. (Some kids I knew there were real cool people though).

I guess at Herndon and South Lakes the kids would slang dope back at their Apartments and Neighborhoods, whereas at Westfield, you're just dumb or something. (Dealing is stupid anyways). You're kind of late in the game though, because we had Pimp Rings and Gang fights for the past decade or more, whereas you guys are just beginning to exploit your idiocy.

I remember one time I was at the Food Court near Westfield, and we were walking past a group of students. This big black student was all like "Duuuude, that's so totally cool. Man, I just have to rock that too". Then when he saw my friends and I, he suddenly reverted to: "Yo wadup Ni99a". That was pretty much the joke of the week lol.

Posted by: TICTOC ()
Date: August 14, 2009 02:05PM

First off you call the two officers who died pigs. Let me say something to you you are the pig your a sick peace of shit is what you are. Vicki Armel (may you rest in peace) was the female officer killed by that coward from WestFields was a mother and a great officer she was no pig. She is the reason I got a second chance and Im sure others did too because of her. So maybe you should stop acting like some tough thug and respect people

Date: August 14, 2009 02:16PM

meh........

Posted by: WS'05 ()
Date: August 16, 2009 11:59AM

OK, so I went to Westfield just when it started tumbling downhill. I knew Mike Kennedy, the cop killer and most all the original people who first brought heroin into westfield, so I'm here to tell you why it is SO BAD! The school has a large percent of students who have money and alarge percent who aren't very well off. As most of you know, a lot of crimes and drugs come out of london town (and don't say that's bs, cause I've boughten coke, meth, heroin, pot, ecstacy,etc from there) and hen money and drugs mix, KABOOM!!! It is very true that they don't take it very seriously, so much so that I got my sister to go private, but I asked Tim Thomas if he wanted someone to talk to students about that stuff and he said "no, we don't have problems like that here! And if we do, they're not that bad." In the end, though, it's everyones personal choice, and that's it!

Posted by: WestfieldSenior ()
Date: August 16, 2009 11:34PM

Anyone who doesn't or hasn't go/gone to Westfield shouldn't say their opinion here because all they know is what they hear on the street and what they see in the news.

Posted by: balllaaa ()
Date: August 17, 2009 07:45PM

is it wierd that westfield drinks and does heroin yet...we still dominate NOVA in sports hahahaha

Posted by: yep ()
Date: August 17, 2009 08:59PM

balllaaa Wrote:
> is it wierd that westfield drinks and does heroin
> yet...we still dominate NOVA in sports hahahaha

oh its weird alright

Posted by: .-SBS- ()
Date: August 17, 2009 09:06PM

balllaaa Wrote:
> is it wierd that westfield drinks and does heroin
> yet...we still dominate NOVA in sports hahahaha

I beg to differ. A couple of good years in football does not mean you dominate.

Posted by: Seriously? ()
Date: August 17, 2009 09:08PM

I can't believe half you you people. Yes Westfield has had a "Heroin Ring." Yes, some kids did grow up to become killers, and yes, some kids have had fatal accidents because of drunk driving.

This is called life.

It is a suburban High School with 3,500 students. Obviously some of them are not going to grow up and become first class citizens waving the American flag while holding a bible. A few kids on heroin, some drunk drivers, and 2 murderers DOES NOT make Westfield "a horrible place" or a "wasteland." This does not make ANY school a horrible place.

Anyone here who calls the school a horrible place full of sheltered, "privileged monsters" is just as sheltered as the people they are condemning because they fail to realize that their Fairfax County is NOT the center of the world, and that this kind of behavior among students is while not exactly normal, it is unavoidable and expected even, that some people turn out to be rotten. This happens everywhere, you can't escape it. There are many, many other places just the same as Westfield, and more more worse than Westfield.

Westfield is located in, and I say this without negative connotation, a privelaged area. Unprivileged areas greatly outnumber privileged areas. Suburbia is not as common a place as you might think. Most schools would probably love to have as few "criminals" as Westfield does, because most schools don't, they have more.

Posted by: Plosion ()
Date: August 17, 2009 11:24PM

Seriously? Wrote:
> It is a suburban High School with 3,500 students.
> Obviously some of them are not going to grow up
> and become first class citizens waving the
> American flag while holding a bible. A few kids on
> heroin, some drunk drivers, and 2 murderers DOES
> NOT make Westfield "a horrible place" or a
> "wasteland." This does not make ANY school a
> horrible place.
>

3,500 students now? Really? Are they counting all of the Westfield teen mom's babies? Or does this factor in the entire Westfield/C'vlle heroine ring?

Posted by: Seriously? ()
Date: August 18, 2009 01:38AM

Does it matter? So I go a little high and say 3,500 or I go a little low and say 3,000, either way the amount of people in the heroin ring, the two murderers and the one drunk chick out of either is number of students in the entire school is still about 1/150 of the schools population.

And obviously babies are not enrolled at a High School, so yeah, I didn't count them.

Posted by: Life ()
Date: August 18, 2009 01:33PM

I have been reading this Re: Why is Westfield So Bad

I find it amusing... We are all human...doesnt matter what school you come from every kid is different and has friends that use... drink... and have issues... its not a school... heroin is very addicting... drinking is what most all teens do ... experiment... and we dont know what each kids goes through when he/she goes home and shuts their door to their house... I think that it is best to be there for each other... help as much as you can... and know that it could be you... One friend could lead you that way... it happens... most kids that are arguing and yelling about schools...have had beer and experimented... just know that none of these kids...just woke up one morning...and became a heroin addict... or killer... or drunk... Life is rough... and some are stronger than others...doesnt matter if your rich or poor... it matters who is there to walk with them... to help them when needed... to push them in different directions... to take the beer from their friends...to drive someone who is drinking home... to take the bag of heroin... to tell someone's parents...so that they can live another day... alot of kids have lost their lives... rather it be to death/prison/mental issues... if we stopped fighting about schools and walked with each other... we could help each other... I wont be back on this site... but I will tell you... its not schools...

Posted by: math ()
Date: August 18, 2009 01:37PM

its not 1/150 of the school population when you consider that the school has been open for 9 years(i think, it will be ten this year). lets assume that their have been 20 major screwups (as in newsbreaking druggies, murderers, etc) to come from westfield. that comes out to be about 1/340.

Posted by: What ?? ()
Date: August 18, 2009 05:46PM

Westfield High School is a great school. Like any place with so many students you are going to have problems. As do many of the other schools in Fairfax County and the rest of the area. Yes they have had their high profile incidents, but also far too many good things as well, it is one of the area's top schools in academics, theater arts and sports. Along with many diverse clubs and other good things! They far out weigh any of the negative issues with the school.

Posted by: for real ()
Date: August 22, 2009 08:22PM

What ?? Wrote:
> Westfield High School is a great school. Like any
> place with so many students you are going to have
> problems. As do many of the other schools in
> Fairfax County and the rest of the area. Yes they
> have had their high profile incidents, but also
> far too many good things as well, it is one of the
> area's top schools in academics, theater arts and
> sports. Along with many diverse clubs and other
> good things! They far out weigh any of the
> negative issues with the school.

Except for individuals commiting one of the worst mass murders this century and a military style assualt on a police station...I missed the CNN reports on Westfields theatre productions and football titles ..

Posted by: Punt ()
Date: September 18, 2009 11:07AM

Looks like Westfield can no longer count on their one and only saving grace-- the football team. Losers. The drinking and drugs will always get you in the end. The glory days are over, Bulldogs.

Date: September 18, 2009 02:24PM

haha at least their just ending now for westfield, i feel like the glory days have been over for all of fcps for a long time now. send your kids to private school because an fcps education is as useful as cutting your foot off.

Posted by: James ()
Date: September 18, 2009 02:38PM

Westfield and Oakton have some of the worst drug problems because the kids in those schools have an easy access to daddy's cash.

Posted by: Sully Neighbor ()
Date: September 18, 2009 03:30PM

From the previous comments I take it that WF lost last night? Score, Details????

Posted by: -..SBS.- ()
Date: September 18, 2009 04:07PM

Sully Neighbor Wrote:
> From the previous comments I take it that WF lost
> last night? Score, Details????

Westfield lost 10-9. Post Article

Posted by: 6'3 250 pound nig with a beard ()
Date: September 18, 2009 05:19PM

I don't have a problem with the young ladies and gentlemens of Westfield. They ain't racial. Ain't but one color they care about - green. Aint' but one color I care about-green. Green dollahs, green grass.

Now everbody chill.

R.I.P.

Posted by: JOJO ()
Date: October 06, 2009 03:10PM

Why the hell would you say that...

You can't just go around blaming other minorities for our problems, The only reason Westfields is so bad is because of all those rich, spoiled BRATS

Posted by: its true ()
Date: October 06, 2009 03:27PM

having a double 1st name discounts anything you say. I will never listen to anyone named jojo, rayray, cici, etc. I hate the spoiled brats, but i also cant stand A-hall. I dont care if you are white black or purple, if you act like the A hall kids i hate you.

Posted by: pgen's MC ()
Date: October 09, 2009 10:37AM

cuz its been over run by the pgen's MC! HAR HAR HAR HAR!

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: October 09, 2009 11:12AM

What ?? Wrote:
> Westfield High School is a great school. Like any
> place with so many students you are going to have
> problems.

Ummm... like a guy who shoots up the VA Tech campus and another guy who kills two FFX police officers by going on a rampage at a Fairfax police station, but other than those small mistakes, Westfields has some great students.

Most High Schools have alumni mass murders. I'm sure you can name a couple of mass murders from your high school too.

Posted by: pgen's MC ()
Date: October 09, 2009 11:29AM

i see you talk the talk joker, can you walk the walk?

Posted by: fuck high school ()
Date: October 26, 2009 03:53PM

Because of stupid white people Wrote:
>Westfields sucks because of all the stupid white motherfuckers that are out >there. Seriously, go back to Manassas.

here's what u meant,

america sucks because of all the stupid black motherfuckers that are out there. Seriously, go back to Africa or the National Zoo. Just take the red line to Woodley Park

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: October 26, 2009 06:44PM

Something went down today, what was it?

Posted by: Grimble Grumble ()
Date: November 08, 2009 04:10PM

I thought all fairfax county schools sucked, not just westfield...
Just I never enjoyed school until I moved out of the county.

Posted by: JIG ()
Date: November 08, 2009 05:06PM

IT BE Ghetto trashy and gay go figure

Posted by: ffx county native ()
Date: November 15, 2009 05:13PM

all schools in ffx county are full of pussies..go anywhere else in the country and you will see. ffx is full of kids from all races thinking theyre soooo bad and theyre really not..these rich kids are being dumbed down from the media as well as other sources and thinking its more important to be "cool" and thuggish than it is to be smart, cuz ffx has SO MANY more resources and opportunity than anywhere else in this country.

Posted by: Ldub\/\/eedon ()
Date: November 15, 2009 07:11PM

WHS is the worst shithole in the world. the administration does not care about the students and the teachers hate the students fuck whs its the worst

Posted by: my mayne CO ()
Date: November 15, 2009 07:19PM

...you got stomped on by a kid who weighs 50 lbs less than you

Posted by: a wigger ()
Date: February 03, 2010 03:57PM

westfield is the shit...and we dont suck at football, we won districts, and we have dominated at sports almost every year...yeah we might have a season for a particular sport that sucks one season, but its just one season..and then we always go back to our winning ways...this is part of the reason why westfield is the fucking shit...as many intelligent people have pointed out, a mere 20 or so people doing bad in a school that registers about 3000 a year for about 10 years, thats a pretty good ratio...look at how many kids are in jail from centreville, or the expelled kids from oakton and chantilly that have to come to westfield,..speaking of chantilly that shit hole, remember that 20/20 thing back in the day about how a fag from that shit school tried to hire a killer to kill another person? out of all this, i would like to reasses my belief that westfield is not a bad school, and FUCK CHANTILLY HS

Date: May 20, 2010 12:21PM

Tit! Oh, mommy. Most Indians would say "cow" because they are sacred, but I hear "milk," I think giant jugs. You see, I cannot go home a virgin. I came here to study the great American art of muff diving. To smack clam, munch rug, dine at just one American pink taco stand! You know, I wanted to, how is it, park the porpoise. You know? I want to take it through the car wash, baby. And get it waxed. I want to wax it. Wax it! You know, and air dry. Air dry that shit, yeah! And I would like to be your assistant very much, Mr. Van Wilder.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: May 20, 2010 12:23PM

yeah...
Attachments:
thumbsdown.jpg

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.