HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What happened to all of the brown, savage, illegal mud people today around 4pm?
Posted by: Lagree. ()
Date: June 12, 2014 06:14PM

Oh...World Cup.

Jeez...I thought perhaps ICE got their shit together and returned us to 1993 finally...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened to all of the brown, savage, illegal mud people today around 4pm?
Posted by: Sam55 ()
Date: June 12, 2014 08:07PM

Oh hyuk hyuk so freaking hilarious bwa ha.. Damn lol
Like talking to yourself? Feel good venting anonymously online?

Re: What happened to all of the brown, savage, illegal mud people today around 4pm?
Posted by: soccer, not football ()
Date: June 12, 2014 08:44PM

It's kinda true. Most of the kitchen staff called in or have the tv/radio blastin in the kitchen.
I was outside the door of the dish washing crew who had no radio and screamed GOOOOAAALLL!!!!!! I shit you not, dishes were breaking and asses were moving to see the TV.

Posted by: Lagree. ()
Date: June 12, 2014 08:57PM

Sam55 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh hyuk hyuk so freaking hilarious bwa ha.. Damn
> lol
> Like talking to yourself? Feel good venting
> anonymously online?

Well, it does feel good. Hey...thanks for asking. But, why are you so mad, brother? Wait...I know what will make you feel better.

Why don't you go back to your room...errr, I mean your parents' basement. Don't worry, Mommy will be down soon to smother your genitals with marshmallow fluff. Then Daddy will play hide the nine iron in your ass and watch you lick your own shit off the end of it. Then you can all watch the World Cup together...

Awww...what's wrong now? I bet you're really mad. Zero fucks given.

You don't find the humor in all the brown, savage, illegal mud-people disappearing to watch "futbol"? Well, I don't find the humor in watching my beloved NOVA ravaged by those Hispanic locusts. Fuck them and fuck you.

Posted by: Sam55 ()
Date: June 12, 2014 11:12PM

Yeah Lagree!!! you go boy!! fuck fuckitywuckity fuck, let it all out, right here right now!!!!

Posted by: is a zero fuck ()
Date: June 12, 2014 11:58PM

Do not worry Sam55 - Lagree. is a dick that no one like on this forum. Obviously, from his oh so intelligent name calling tactics.

Posted by: Lagree ()
Date: June 13, 2014 12:00AM

Look above at the shiny blue letters - this is why he is so butthurt all the time.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.