HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
searching any locals help with info please
Posted by: MMF ()
Date: June 12, 2014 01:00PM

Looking for an old friend...
John Lackey was his name. Haven't seen him in about fifteen years ON THIS WEEK.
we(he,i, mutual friends&etc) lived in IN back then. We had a falling out,(this week fifteen years ago)it was mostly about a boy. That doesn't really matter now I just really want to make peace with John, catch up and say hey-hey ;)
anywhoo, I don't do Facebook and internet searches have left me with lots of inconsistent and unreliable results. One search led me somewhere near this particular area, HOWEVER, there are over 100 John Lackeys in the good ole U.S. Of A, not to mention the Boston baseball player with the same name. There is a John Lackey who is an artist in Lexington KY and I thought it might b U except the tattoo wasn't there in the YouTube vids....
identifying info I totally know\remember:
he was @ the very least, ten years older than me which would make his age at least forty five.
A very talented artist (unforgettable hand drawn murals on Yer 8th st upstairs apt.)
Yer claw foot tub when You shared an apartment with Melissa on 5th was the best bubble bath ever @that time in my life lol.
JOHN HAS A VERY VERY DISTINCT TATTOO ON LOWER ARM THAT IS FOREVER BURNED INTO MY BRAIN
RESPOND WITH DESCRIPTION OF TATTOO AND I WILL KNOW FOR SURE THAT YOU ARE FOR REAL.
You were with me& THAT BOY @Elder Dave's on 2nd st the night I met "the fire fairy" You and I and THAT BOY also once picked the dandelions out of my yard and You cooked them for us. Fryin' Brian might or might not have been over that day but he also lived close by my apartment on 3rd in the back, Brian lived on 2nd and I often pestered him to read tarot cards on me.
I know that at one time you&"Seth"(a.k.a. THAT BOY,but his name WAS NOT TRULY SETH,Seth would b the name You& THAT BOY used when Y'all greyhounded all over the USA while THAT BOY was "On the lam" in the earlier 2000's years... I don't care about THAT BOY, BTW, I am VERY happily married, it is YOU MY CHESTNUT FEATHERED HAIRED FRIEND that I miss, and I am sorry for the things I said and for letting THAT BOY come between OUR friendship!!!!!!!!!)
Any information or help from the locals is very much appreciated. Post it here, please, as I don't mess much with the email.
Your cinnamon tinged coffee with condensed canned milk was awesome and 2die4,LOL.
And You danced to Type O Negative in my apartment on 3rd.
P.S. I'll never ever forget the sweat lodge. It changed my life forever.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY. <3<3<3

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: searching any locals help with info please
Posted by: Rockhound ()
Date: June 12, 2014 01:02PM

Just say it. You miss his dick.

Posted by: mmf ()
Date: June 12, 2014 01:09PM

Never in a million years. He was bi and leaned more towards men after being divorced, BUT I never ever touched him like that. I shaved his back once Bcuz friends do that for each other but i never saw what he was packin in his undies...if Yer referring to the tub reference i was in the tub with THAT BOY. IF IT MATTERS. SHEESH, WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK TRYING TO FIND AN OLD FRIEND HAVE TO DO WITH SH!T LIKE THAT. very funny, rockhound.

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: June 12, 2014 01:10PM

Sound like a romance novel for homos.

Date: June 12, 2014 01:12PM

THE SWEAT LODGE WAS ALSO AN ACTUAL SWEAT LODGE LIKE A NATIVE AMERICAN SPIRITUAL THING, NOT A SWEATY SEX THING, FOR ALL YOU DIRTY MINDED FOLK. I ONLY POSTED THOSE THINGS BECAUSE THE REAL JOHN LACKEY MIGHT REMEMBER.

Date: June 12, 2014 01:13PM

Except I am a GIRL and he was at one time my best girl friend who was actually a guy, HAHAHAHA ;D

Posted by: FFM ()
Date: June 12, 2014 01:13PM

He's dead.

Date: June 12, 2014 01:14PM

mmf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never in a million years. He was bi and leaned
> more towards men after being divorced, BUT I never
> ever touched him like that. I shaved his back once
> Bcuz friends do that for each other but i never
> saw what he was packin in his undies...if Yer
> referring to the tub reference i was in the tub
> with THAT BOY. IF IT MATTERS. SHEESH, WHY DOES
> EVERYBODY THINK TRYING TO FIND AN OLD FRIEND HAVE
> TO DO WITH SH!T LIKE THAT. very funny, rockhound.

You're in denial.

I think you're going to get a lot of help here. Welcome to Fairfax Underground, we will help you find him.

PS - Pictures of your tits would really help

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: June 12, 2014 01:17PM

mmf Wrote:
> THE SWEAT LODGE WAS ALSO AN ACTUAL SWEAT LODGE
> LIKE A NATIVE AMERICAN SPIRITUAL THING, NOT A
> SWEATY SEX THING, FOR ALL YOU DIRTY MINDED FOLK. I
> ONLY POSTED THOSE THINGS BECAUSE THE REAL JOHN
> LACKEY MIGHT REMEMBER.

People die in sweat lodges. Maybe that' what happened to him???

Date: June 12, 2014 02:09PM

John Lackey, a.k.a. "Fairy John" was this cool mix of tough and rugged yet soft and affeminate. I doubt he died in a sweat lodge. I don't know what happened after the restaurant with Anissa his cousin,and running around the country with "Seth". The back shaving was when he was between waiter jobs and thought he might try dancing at the purple unicorn. He didn't get the job, but brought home a quiet guy named Jeremy....just things I remember, if anybody knows anything. C'mon, I know this sounds crazy, but let's try to be serious..(a pic of my tits will help,sure,lol the xx r8d cinderfella story,teehee and like theres no gravity lol) ok. John, you got mad @ me Bcuz I don't like raw tomatoes, you cooked something (eggs in the microwave if I recall correctly, with some kind of herbs and greenery and whatnot) for you,me,& THAT BOY,you topped it with tomatoes which I promptly picked off of my dish and you were like"YOU NEVER eat anything just the way I prepared it for you!!!!!" You took it personally when it wasn't against you personally @all, just a personal preference I don't like chunky tomatoes. when You made us a dish with ostrich meat I don't think I picked anything out, unless you stuck tomatoes in there too..tomatoes just happen to be my least favorite fruit in its raw unsaucy formula is all. I may have never tried ostrich meat or cooked dandelions if not for you, my friend. For that I thank you.
we wandered thru west Maplewood when weather permitted at ungodly late night hours on occasion. We had a lot of mutual friends(who sometimes accompanied us, a posse if you will lol) BUT I never messed around with you because you had a proclivity to date and or fool around sexually with a lot of people we knew, plus between April 1997 and June 1999 I was pretty well hung up on THAT BOY,"Seth".
I may post more later....i am needed domestically right now.

Posted by: jackdaniels ()
Date: June 12, 2014 02:13PM

Sounds like you are looking for a 3-some. His technique must have been magical. There are some local neighborhoods that have active swinger communities you might like. Try Victory Lakes in Bristow, or Brambleton in Ashburn.

Posted by: sdlifjsilfj ()
Date: June 12, 2014 02:19PM

Use pipl.com to search. You'll be able to rule out 90% of the results by age and location.

Date: June 12, 2014 02:48PM

No, no NO!!!!!!!This is NOT what I am talking about at all the swinger thing, c'mon.... I think the last time we spoke me and THAT BOY were arguing and I said "You always take HIS side Bcuz You wanna suck his dick even though he'll never ever let you and I won't either!!" and you bitchslapped me on the side of my face.
I FORGIVE YOU, JOHN. Hoping You can do the same..I also forgive You for stoking the fires between me and my @that time archnemesis Daisy..she was hung up on THAT BOY too..Both Daisy and I are with the guys we are supposed to be with now, fifteen years L8er, this is the week me&U had major falling out..You all but defended "Seth" for cheating on me with Daisy, among other things...Long story severely condensed, THAT BOY played me and Daisy for a few and ultimately lost us both, but we were both destined to spend our years with the right guys who were much better for us long term.. This is ONLY about friendship, and mending broken fences.
I get lots people can be homophobes and jokesters. And not everybody's young adult life was a wacky proverbial soap opera like mine. John Lackey was my best girlfriend who was a guy back in the day. And I just wish him the best and hope he is happy and healthy. And hoping whatever happened with him and his cousin Anissa's restaurant didn't land him in a st8 pen someplace. When You were on the lam with "Seth" I did not get confirmation if You were in actual trouble, or just a tag along traveler with THAT BOY, Bcuz he's THAT BOY.

Date: June 12, 2014 02:55PM

I don't remember his exact age, but I think he was at least ten years older than me possibly more... So age number is fuzzy, so he could b as young as 45 or as old as pushing 60. location could literally b anywhere in the U.S. anymore...one search got me a result in northern Virginia someplace which got me here lol...
I will check the pipl thing L8r, thx :)
the tatto is the cinderfella's glass slipper. If one can describe it I know it is him. On lower arm.

ROFLMAO!!!
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 12, 2014 02:58PM

ha! not gonna put up my usual pic about O.P................seems inappropriate dontcha think? LoLz

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 12, 2014 02:59PM

Now that Gordon Blvd is here, this thread has gone full retard.

Date: June 12, 2014 03:00PM

Oh, man... I think I know who you mean now!

Is the tattoo a big, hairy penis on his face?

Date: June 12, 2014 03:04PM

Quick, post a pic of your tits, don't ask questions, just do it, trust me.

Date: June 12, 2014 05:23PM

I'm going to rescind my invitation to the swingers parties, you sound like you are cranked out on drugs and not stable. Not to stereotype but you probably don't use the best discretion when hooking up and might have diseases. We try to keep the groups clean and classy. Please don't look for us.

Date: June 12, 2014 06:17PM

Jack Daniels either needs to learn to read or consult a dictionary for the definition of the word "platonic". Some swingin hookup sh!t is the last thing on my mind, I have stated this already but jack can't read, and the only d!ck I b interested in is the one I married,as I said more than once already. Jack, if we're gonna go for stereotypes, as You put out there, what does YOUR name say of You? Alcohol is a drug,whether you like\admit it or not, and You promote the random hookup swinger party thing,per your own responses. You find THAT classy??lol..Whatever floats your boat,but statistically from a medical standpoint Those who swing are much,MUCH, more likely to spread diseases than those who are monogamous. Just sayin... IDC what other peeps do with their private parts, in general, but you dissing mine when you have no right to as A:)They were NOT offered, and B:) i am sure yours are way dirtier than mine. It is just unacceptable.
As far as unstable, well if in some alternate universe I came to a swinger party nobody would know it was me anyway,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.......ROFL..
carry on...duty calls here.

Date: June 12, 2014 07:51PM

mmf Wrote:
> Jack Daniels blah…blah..blah…snort coke…puff puff give...
> anyway,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.......ROFL..
> carry on...duty calls here. (.i.e.take a crap)

need I say more.

Posted by: 123456789 ()
Date: June 12, 2014 08:45PM

BIG OL BAG OF BLACK BALLS.........

Posted by: An observation ()
Date: June 12, 2014 09:34PM

Poor guy--no wonder they had a falling out.

This former "friend" has publicly posted a lot of personal, rather sensitive info after naming him.

Respecting and protecting one's privacy is a key condition for friendship.

There are many ways to search for someone without doing them harm in the process.

Posted by: iknowhim ()
Date: June 13, 2014 01:39AM

Wait, isn't he the band teacher at WSHS?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.