HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Illinois and Virginia CPS’ Conspire to Steal and Sex Traffic Children
Posted by: jmoron ()
Date: May 22, 2014 04:14PM

My son was kidnapped by CPS in order to traffic him into foster care. He is in a home of two gay dads. I don’t know what to do. I live in Fairfax County, Virginia, which is now exploding with more cases such as mine. I am having a hard time getting a lawyer, no one wants to oppose the system. People are afraid. They have now accused my son’s daycare of child abuse. The daycare testified on my behalf in court, so they are now accusing the daycare of abusing my son and pulling out his hair, leaving bald marks, and putting poop in his face. I know this is all false also. When they removed my son from my home, they took him out of the daycare too, so these were new charges, even though he was no longer attending. They are trying to scare everyone around me. http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/05/17/illinois-and-virginia-cps-conspire-to-steal-and-sex-traffic-children/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Illinois and Virginia CPS’ Conspire to Steal and Sex Traffic Children
Posted by: Legal Warning ()
Date: May 22, 2014 04:29PM

There are hundreds of attorneys in Fairfax who are able and willing to take on CPS on your behalf. There are others in Loudoun, Prince William, Arlington and Alexandria. All it takes is the money to hire them.

Posted by: Oh Boy... ()
Date: May 22, 2014 04:53PM

A quote from the site referenced by the OP:

"This unprecedented program mandates a partnership between various United Nations organizations and ICF, acting on behalf of HHS, CPS and Obamacare (i.e. The Affordable Health Care Act). The evidence demonstrates that Obamacare is representative of the fact that our families are living in a Hitler Youth Movement hellish nightmare in which the state owns and can seize your children for whatever reason and purpose they deem appropriate."

So there is a worldwide conspiracy to kidnap kids under the pretext of Obamacare and use the kids as sex slaves.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW BATSHIT CRAZY THIS SOUNDS?!?

Posted by: jmoronic alright (R)etard Alert ()
Date: May 22, 2014 04:55PM

From the sound of your rambling, your children need to be in child protective services. Get some help stabitha yucker wingnuts

THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE GOP

Posted by: jmoron ()
Date: May 22, 2014 05:47PM

There is only one attorney in NoVa that proved so far capable of fighting legalized child abduction: http://www.martindale.com/Mark-S-Thrash/1729443-lawyer.htm

Here is the case: http://arlingtonparentnews.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/court-of-appeals-hands-devastating-blow-to-arlington-department-of-human-services/

There rest are too week, scared, corrupt, or simply racketeer the clients on behalf of the judges.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/22/2014 05:48PM by jmoron.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.