HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Republican "Pledge of suport"
Posted by: Loudoun voter ()
Date: April 23, 2014 11:14AM

If I vote this Saturday for Howie Lind, and sign the "Pledge of support for the Republican candidate," can I change my mind and vote for John Foust in November, because Barbara Comstock is a liar who hangs around with the @sshole, Sean Hannity?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Republican "Pledge of suport"
Posted by: Barbara Comstock's friend ()
Date: April 23, 2014 03:12PM

Sure, just tell them you will vote for the Republican(s) in November unless Jesus tells you otherwise.

It is my understanding that Ed Gillespie also hung around Sean Hannity. Since nuns hate Sean Hannity, I think there will be a message from Jesus come early November on where to cast your ballot, pledge or no pledge.

Re: Republican "Pledge of support"
Posted by: Vote for Howie Lind on Saturday! ()
Date: April 23, 2014 05:26PM

The pledge states " I intend to support the 10th district's Republican nominee for member, House of Representatives, in the November 4, 2014, election." The pledge says nothing about voting for the Republican nominee in November. So, give a high-five or "nice Job" shout-out to the person handing out sample Republican ballots in November, and then go vote for the person you want.

Re: Republican "Pledge of suport"
Posted by: Wassinger's 11th child ()
Date: April 24, 2014 04:27PM

Just go there and after you vote for Howie Lind, start talking to the poll workers outside about how mad you are at Barbara Comstock accepting Sean Hannity's endorsement.

Bring up how Sean started the George Zimmerman Defense Fund, and how Hannity gave a forum for men willing to use their wives as human shields last week in Nevada. Talk about how Sean was a cheerleader for both the Iraq War, and torture, and how Sean questions evolution every chance he get. Tell the poll worker that you were very upset when Barbara took over the Scooter Libby Defense Fund, and was scolded by the judge presiding over the case.

Then, finish it off with saying something like, "a Real conservative is for law and order, but can see where unjust exists. A real conservative goes out of his or her way to present openness, fairness, and respect for the law, and balances it with respect for his or her neighbor. When those two conflict, a real conservative sides with people, not pie in the sky ideas."

"A real conservative cares about women, doesn't put them on the firing line, and doesn't take away their medical rights and needs. And, a real conservative, if he or she is not a doctor, doesn't make medical decisions or make medical statements they are not qualified to make."

Finish by saying,

"Barbara Comstock has failed to be a real conservative by all these accounts. therefore, I cannot vote for her in the fall."

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.