HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dwight Angelo Robinson wanted by police for assault and battery, violation of a protective order, hit and run, eluding police, reckless driving and destruction of property
Posted by: BOLO. ()
Date: January 09, 2014 10:18AM

WANTED: Suspect Rammed Victim's Car, Knocked Down Street Sign, Police Say
Manassas Park man is wanted in connection with a New Year's Day incident.
http://manassas.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/wanted-suspect-rammed-victims-car-into-traffic-manassas-police-say

A Manassas Park man who police say used his car to ram another into oncoming traffic, is this week's Manassas City Police Fugitive of the Week.

Dwight Angelo Robinson, 43, with a last known address on Sumter Court, is wanted for assault and battery, violation of a protective order, hit and run, eluding police, reckless driving and destruction of property, Manassas Police said.

At 8:45 p.m. on Jan. 1 police said the suspect used his vehicle to strike that of another driver, a woman he knew. The impact forced the victim's car into incoming traffic on Breeden Avenue. The victim was taken to a local hospital for non-life threatening injuries,while her vehicle sustained significant damage, police said.

Officers witnessed the crash and tried to stop the suspect, but he sped away on Portner Avenue, hitting a highway sign in the process.

The suspect is described as a black man, with black hair and brown eyes.
He stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs about 170 pounds.
The Manassas City Crime Solvers will pay a cash reward up to $1000 for information that leads to an arrest in this case. The confidential 24-hour tip line is 703-330-0330.

***And before you ask, he's been known to frequent Fairfax County, that's why this was posted in this forum.
Attachments:
Dwight Angelo Robinson.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dwight Angelo Robinson wanted by police for assault and battery, violation of a protective order, hit and run, eluding police, reckless driving and destruction of property
Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: January 09, 2014 10:37AM

Oh look it's a nigger.

Re: Dwight Angelo Robinson wanted by police for assault and battery, violation of a protective order, hit and run, eluding police, reckless driving and destruction of property
Posted by: Daym! ()
Date: January 09, 2014 10:40AM

Wow I went to high school with him and his brother both were know to be trouble makers and violent back in the day.

his brother shot at a police officer in the 90's so go figure he has to try to be like his big bro too.

Posted by: ???? ()
Date: January 09, 2014 02:00PM

Sounds like sweeps week on Fox!

Posted by: boring14 ()
Date: January 09, 2014 03:42PM

A violent nigger criminal............ho hum

Posted by: offtopic-check ()
Date: January 10, 2014 07:36AM

Attachments:
offtopic.jpg

Posted by: offtopic-check can't read... ()
Date: January 10, 2014 08:03AM

BOLO. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ***And before you ask, he's been known to frequent
> Fairfax County, that's why this was posted in this
> forum.

Posted by: unfairfax ()
Date: January 10, 2014 08:09AM

Protective orders/reatraining orders don't do SHIT. If the cops weren't there and he hit her a little harder, she could have been dead.

This is why I beg all my ladies to seriously consider a CCW, some pepper spray, a taser, pocket knife, SOMETHING on them to defend themselves and a cell phone on them at all times to call 911. Dudes be crazy out here.

(just a wild guess) I bet he asked her for money or sex or to get back together after they broke up, she said no, he got pissed. These knuckeheads out here treat women as property and can't take the word "no" from them and think they are owed something by their women even though they treat them like shit and can't do jack for them (what, is he gonna go out and buy her a house or a new car or take care of her in any way with his felon ass? LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL). That's what they get for wanting to date the "bad boys" though so I assign equal blame.

Posted by: Dwayne ()
Date: January 20, 2014 05:34PM

Career criminal and violent one, Refuge Temple of Manassas and Glen Jenkins deserve some credit for allowing thugs like this to worship there

Posted by: Comment on This ()
Date: April 14, 2014 01:28PM

Dwayne,

Your comment is really ridiculous! The church is supposed to be open to any and everyone and unfortunately NO pastor or leader can make anyone do right. They are to just preach, teach, & live to be an example.

As far as all of the other comments especially that of the older brother, you might want to look up the facts regarding the shooting. The older brother wasn't found guilty of shooting anything someone else was because he didn't shoot anyone, he was shot & the off-duty officer pursued both he and the person in his vehicle when they were doing nothing wrong.

Back in the day - I'm sure we all did things we weren't proud of. You try being a black man in Fairfax county back in the day going to the high school we all went to and then tell me a thing or 2.

Was he wrong? Absolutely! Should be be accountable? Absolutely! Do you know the whole story? Nope! Remember the news reports what they want you to know. They didn't report that the woman was a thief that stole his money & he was merely trying to get it back. I'm sure in the future he'll take another route but I would have been pissed too althought I wouldn't have reacted that way.

Pursuing her cause she broke up? Nope, wrong! Her pursuing him? Yep!

Know what you should before speaking and jumping to conclusions that are wrong.

Posted by: kWkGy ()
Date: April 14, 2014 01:36PM

Comment on This Wrote:
> Back in the day - I'm sure we all did things we
> weren't proud of. You try being a black man in
> Fairfax county back in the day going to the high
> school we all went to and then tell me a thing or
> 2.

Is this a joke? Are you seriously trying to say it's hard being black in FFX? I'm sure there's a lot of blacks in the city who would disagree with you.

Posted by: Skid Corn Row ()
Date: April 14, 2014 01:53PM

You try being a black man in
> Fairfax county back in the day

Oh yeah, Fairfax was like apartheid-era South back Afrika "back in the day."

Posted by: cpTFP ()
Date: April 14, 2014 06:09PM

Protective orders/reatraining orders don't do SHIT. If the cops weren't there and he hit her a little harder, she could have been dead.

--------------------------
maybe when you get older you'll realize they knew that well - they planned it

Posted by: ????????? ()
Date: April 14, 2014 07:39PM

???? Wrote:
> Sounds like sweeps week on Fox!

Or an Obama rally.

Posted by: Absolutely Serious ()
Date: April 15, 2014 02:15PM

kWkGy,

How many times have you been pulled over back in the day because you are black? OR had stuff blamed on you because you were 1 of 2 or the only black student in your class?

Posted by: Let me add... ()
Date: April 15, 2014 02:16PM

Let me just add that I am not making this a racial issue because I personally believe that we are all responsible for our actions. I was merely commenting on the person referring to how someone may have been in their past.

Posted by: 4234243TR ()
Date: April 15, 2014 02:24PM

Absolutely Serious Wrote:
> kWkGy,
>
> How many times have you been pulled over back in
> the day because you are black?

I hear this argument presented a lot of times by I assume black folks. I present to you the following images.

Bottom line:
If you act and dress like a thug, you get treated accordingly. The thug look is juvenile and really played out.
Attachments:
13.png
12.jpg

Posted by: that ()
Date: April 15, 2014 03:02PM

It would be a much shorter list if they just posted the names of people in Manassas Park that WERE NOT wanted by the police. It aint about race in Manassas Park, it is about the neighborhood. It belongs in Texas or some other god forsaken red state methhead criminal incubator.

Fairfax County and Virginia was racist in the 60s and 70s. I'm white and we were just kids but we still remember it.

From Wickipedia

Virginia not for lovers

In 1958 17-year-old Mildred Jeter and her childhood sweetheart, Richard Loving a 23-year-old white construction worker, drove 90 miles north to marry in Washington, D.C. because interracial marriage was illegal in the Commonwealth of Virginia. The night they returned to their home in Virginia they were arrested at 2:00 in the morning and charged with unlawful cohabitation because their marriage certificate was not recognized as valid. They pleaded guilty, and Caroline County Circuit Court Judge Leon M. Bazile sentenced them to a year's imprisonment, to be suspended if they left the state for the next 25 years.[3]

In the words of Judge Bazile, "Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix." Examples of this specious reasoning still echo in Biblical Literalist and Creationist circles.[4]
[edit] Supreme Court decides Virginia is for Loving

The Lovings moved to Washington in 1959 but they yearned to return to their rural roots. They were arrested again in 1964 for traveling together to visit her mother in Virginia. Loving wrote a letter to Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy to find out if new anti-segregation legislation would allow the couple to travel freely. The couple was referred to the American Civil Liberties Union and assigned an attorney. On June 12, 1967, in Loving v. Virginia, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously declared: "There is patently no legitimate overriding purpose independent of invidious racial discrimination which justifies this classification. The fact that Virginia prohibits only interracial marriages involving white persons demonstrates that the racial classifications must stand on their own justification, as measures designed to maintain White Supremacy. ... There can be no doubt that restricting the freedom to marry solely because of racial classifications violates the central meaning of the Equal Protection Clause [of the U.S. Constitution]".[5]

Just more good stuff from our friends in the GOP. Jesus talks to the GOP and they decide who you can be married to. Make sense huh?

Posted by: Response to kWkGy ()
Date: April 17, 2014 09:40AM

kWkGy,

For the record I'm not black considering that they now have a category for more than 1 race. What I am is a citizen that unfortunately hears all the negative comments about "blacks" and those that aren't "white" whether they are in a suit or not. As a matter of fact, my son who is in the military was pulled over right before he was going on base for NO reason. He called me in shock because he was held for over an hour and didn't understand why. I had to explain to him that unfortunately this is the world we live in.

Again, he was in his military uniform, wasn't speeding, didn't have his music loud (in fact it wasn't on), he merely was driving a nice vehicle & is what society considers a "black" man. A man that is out there fighting for this country that just didn't understand what was happening. But because of the training he's had at home - he knew to keep his mouth closed and to do what he was asked to do. But he my friend, was scared to death.

I wasn't trying to make this a racial issue but now that it is - how many non-black young men do you see dressing like they are in my opinion need a fashion lesson. BUT it's not the "white" males being detained and questioned, it's the "others" that are.

I grew up in Fairfax County and can tell you 1st hand what my experience was considering I wasn't "white" and it wasn't always good. I graduated at the top of my class but that didn't stop me from always having to explain my self and go the extra mile because I wasn't "white". So your attire has nothing to do with your color - the color is what people see and unfortunately it is still an issue in America.

Now back to the issue, if Mr. Dwight Robinson or any other person is guilty of what he/they've been accused of then they MUST suffer the consequences but we shouldn't automatically find a person guilty because of the color of their skin, where they grew up, where they live, how they dress, or their past - none of that makes them "legally" guilty of anything.

Until you've walked in someone elses shoes be careful what you say because you wouldn't want to have to find out because you've had to deal with it or have someone you love deal with it.

Posted by: KwtJe ()
Date: April 18, 2014 03:10AM

Try being a black person with a white-sounding name trying to get a job....

They LOVE you over the phone. You sound perfect and have a professional tone!

They LOVED reading your resume and marveled at the top companies you worked for.

They LOVED the school you graduated from (one of the top 5 here in the DMV).

They LOVE you when they check your references and all is legit.

But the moment you walk through that door, and they see that you're black?

"Sorry, the position has been filled" or "we're still interviewing other people".......!

Posted by: Cw3F4 ()
Date: April 18, 2014 03:18AM

4234243TR Wrote:
> Absolutely Serious Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > kWkGy,
> >
> > How many times have you been pulled over back
> in
> > the day because you are black?
>
> I hear this argument presented a lot of times by I
> assume black folks. I present to you the
> following images.
>
> Bottom line:
> If you act and dress like a thug, you get treated
> accordingly. The thug look is juvenile and really
> played out.

And a rebuttal from a black person (yes we do exist on FfU we just don't advertise ourselves for obvious reasons):

I have been stopped by the police in my 2009 model beige toyota camry (so it was NOT the car) and while wearing a full business suit (so it was NOT how I was dressed). I was not speeding, playing music, doing nothing but puttering up the road in **FAIRFAX STATION** and since I was a black person over there I was quickly pulled over. The cop was nice about it, told me the truth "Hey I was just checking on you because we usually don't see your kind over here" he said in so many words and literally after 90 seconds of him probably running my background (I have no record and a current security clearance) and seeing the car is mine and not stolen, he wished me a good day and let me go quickly.

Now- I accept I was a black person in a lily-white neighborhood. I can see the apprehension there, based on past experiences of other people. BUT since I was in my own car, dressed professional, being quiet and its a free country and a public road- shouldn't I have been left alone??? I personally did nothing wrong to anyone, never even got out of the car or stopped on the side of the road more than a minute to look up a house on realtor.com then quickly left....showed the cop my open laptop with my housing search info....

oh wait, I forgot. I'm black, and that makes me automatically guilty in everyone else's eyes. No matter if I was will smith, I'm still a nigger to you all. Nevermind....

I have been in ful

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.