HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Incense
Posted by: Brett ()
Date: January 17, 2014 04:51PM

Hi there. I live in Pittsburgh. There are a couple of stores that sell spice, but one store sells cheap and the others tax. I would like to start my own shop now and want to sell it. Is there a good reputable wholesale site? For f'dup, Kenny's resurrection, joker, ect?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Incense
Posted by: Herb Frank ()
Date: January 17, 2014 05:07PM

"The drug's dangerous," she said, "but it gives insight. When a Truthsayer's gifted by the drug, she can look many places in her memory — in her body's memory. We look down so many avenues of the past . . . but only feminine avenues." Her voice took on a note of sadness. "Yet, there's a place where no Truthsayer can see. We are repelled by it, terrorized. It is said a man will come one day and find in the gift of the drug his inward eye. He will look where we cannot — into both feminine and masculine pasts."

Posted by: BadSpiceBad ()
Date: January 18, 2014 01:04AM

The Killer awoke before dawn and turned his Wii on.He took a face from the ancient gallery and walked on to the mall. He came to the store where mother worked and said: Mother, I want to text you.

Posted by: spices ()
Date: January 18, 2014 09:51AM

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: January 18, 2014 02:24PM

Brett Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi there. I live in Pittsburgh. There are a couple
> of stores that sell spice, but one store sells
> cheap and the others tax. I would like to start my
> own shop now and want to sell it. Is there a good
> reputable wholesale site? For f'dup, Kenny's
> resurrection, joker, ect?

There really aren't any stores around this area that sell incense anymore (which I know of) so you would be making a great profit. There are a few online sites still which sell. What's your email?

Posted by: look it up ()
Date: January 18, 2014 09:57PM

Mark Herring (new AG) got a law passed as state senator that made spice illegal in VA. That's why nobody sells it in stores anymore.

Posted by: letthespiceflow ()
Date: January 19, 2014 03:20PM

The spice still flows in Northern VA....all I have to say about that!

Won't eleborate on exactly where to get it here in Fairfax Co. due to the LEO's on here.... I see you guys- nice try! I'm not gonna make it easy for you! ;)

I'll just say it was plentiful, they had a good 5 scents to choose from, and all were wonderful- I miss my scooby snax but got something just as good it not better with help from my VA friends!!!

To those that do know- don't tell it here- sure you want to help a friend out, but the cops read this board too- duh!!! Its an open forum, you aren't just emailing your friend here!!! Help your friend in person or over the phone- not on here!!!

FYI- those asking around on the internet for stuff- forget it. Go hit the streets and ask people like we had to do back in the day. Craigslist and all that used to work 5 years ago, but I wouldn't try it now if I were you- you don't know who is on the other end of that line, in the streets at least you are face to face and can see with your own eyes.....

Posted by: ggggg ()
Date: January 19, 2014 04:19PM

Since spice is illegal in VA why would anyone even want to buy it? The penalties if arrested are the same as pot so why not buy the real thing if you are breaking the law either way?

Posted by: Sam4343 ()
Date: April 17, 2014 05:13PM

Hey I am from Pittsburgh also. Where are these couple of stores that sell herbal incense? I'm dam curious.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.