HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Springfield: new restaurant questions
Posted by: Springfield Fat Ass ()
Date: April 09, 2014 08:10PM

1. Last Spring, the Washington Post and Patch reported that a La Madeleine restaurant would open in the Kingstown Shopping Center in East Springfield / Franconia. Does anybody know if that project is still on?

2. I saw a banner announcing a Ledo Pizzeria opening soon in Kingstown Shopping Center. Who knows the date?

3. Is the Ledo going into the old Blockbuster location which was were La Madeleine was reportedly going to open? (Which seemed too small of a space for a La Madeleine but whatever)

4. Why do I eat at Ledo's? I always regret it about 20 minutes after a meal there? But I keep going back.

I would like to see a La Madeleine open in the Springfield area. Their soups and French Dips are incredible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Springfield: new restaurant questions
Posted by: drunkssss ()
Date: April 09, 2014 09:10PM

La madeleine would be nice but I think its no longer happening. i agree about the blockbuster location that it looks far too small. looks small for a ledo too maybe?

you missed another possible restaurant opening in the same strip center: King St Blues closed and is / was supposed to be replaced by an Irish pub. The last article I Read bout that had the owner stating that he was going to open it in time for St. Patrick's Day 2014. guess that didnt happen. its an intresting idea tho. a pub = tons of drunks. that strip mall is already a minor nusance for the coppers with the juvie delinquents roaming around after the movies. their job is gonna be even more fun when they add drunk yuppies into the mix.

Re: Springfield: new restaurant questions
Posted by: HFGC ()
Date: April 11, 2014 05:33PM

Where is this Ledo sign you speak of? I just drove by the shopping center and saw nothing of the sort.

If you're not bullshitting us, I'll be thrilled to no longer have to drive over to Habla Valley to get some of those delicious Ledo squares with their individual pepperonis on them. About 250% of my daily recommended sodium intake per slice, but I don't care :)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.