HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Driving teacher charged with sexually abusing students
Posted by: BOLO. ()
Date: December 20, 2013 06:16AM

Driving teacher charged with sexually abusing students
http://www.leesburgtoday.com/news/driving-teacher-charged-with-sexual-abuse-of-students/article_478b890e-68cf-11e3-b114-0019bb2963f4.html

A driving instructor is facing charges in connection with allegations he sexually abused at least two of his students.

Khawaja S. Vohra, 63, of Ashburn, is charged with taking indecent liberties with a child by a person in a custodial relationship and three counts of sexual battery of an adult student. He was arrested by the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office Wednesday, Dec. 18.

Vohra is the owner and operator of AALI Fastrack Driving School and worked with teenagers across the region.

The first incident was reported in September after Vohra allegedly made inappropriate comments to an 18-year-old girl and inappropriately touched her during two driving lessons. During the course of the investigation, sheriff's office investigators learned in October of another girl, this one a juvenile, who had allegedly been victimized. The sheriff's office believes there may be other victims who have not yet come forward.

Vohra was released on a $25,000 secured bond and ordered by a Loudoun County magistrate to have no unsupervised contact of any kind with females under the age of 21.

The case remains under investigation and additional charges are possible.

Anyone with information regarding this case or possible victims is asked to call Detective J. Cichocki at 703-737-8481, or call the main Criminal Investigations Division phone number at 703-777-0475.
Attachments:
52b338653b3bf_preview-300.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Driving teacher charged with sexually abusing students
Posted by: imtiaz ()
Date: December 22, 2013 11:22PM

This guy should be punished hard

Posted by: Mamoon ()
Date: December 23, 2013 10:06AM

Screw this sick person.

Posted by: Sadeeq ()
Date: December 23, 2013 10:11AM

I know this guy very well. I have not even a single percent doubt on this story. He is characterless person and can do this type of things at the age of 63. Pardon my language but he is real asshole.

Posted by: He was a liberal ()
Date: December 23, 2013 10:30AM

Shocker! The guy is a liberal, probably illegal and getting federal benefits and free healthcare. These are the kinds of people liberals are passionate about protecting while they murder their own species.

Liberals hate children.

Posted by: john white ()
Date: December 23, 2013 12:22PM

these kind of immigrants shoukd be sent back where they came from.

Posted by: WTF!?! ()
Date: December 26, 2013 04:48AM

Who would get into a car with someone looking like that?

Posted by: Lt. Horatio Caine ()
Date: December 26, 2013 08:53AM

I guess this driving instructor....

*puts on sunglasses*

....was really revving his engine.

*exits stage left*

Posted by: Tina k ()
Date: December 26, 2013 07:25PM

My god I know this man.... But didn't know he can do something like that what will his family think..he should not have the license but should give one more chance.....only sick person can do something like that

Posted by: Joe Blow ()
Date: December 27, 2013 07:32PM

What did he do that was so wrong? The person he hit on was obver 18 right? And if he did it twice the person must have liked it and came back for more!

Posted by: whataperv ()
Date: April 27, 2015 12:10PM

So were the charges dropped? I can't find any news artical followup on what happended at court. The court docket says nole prosequi for all 3 charges.

Posted by: Tea Wallah ()
Date: April 27, 2015 12:36PM

The man is a rogue and of a dubious character. I will vouch that many of his certificates are indisputably fakeries

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.