HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why are Chantilly and Oakton kids such fags
Posted by: Westfield Student ()
Date: December 14, 2008 07:33PM

Every school around here has its own rep or stereotype

Westfield-Everyone here does drugs
Herndon-only Mexicans and Gang Members go here
South Lakes- Blacks only

But how about Oakton and Chantilly what do you think about them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why are Chantilly and Oakton kids such fags
Posted by: eh ()
Date: December 14, 2008 07:36PM

i go to the school, and a lot of ppl can be arrogant and self centered. pretty sad a lot of the times u meet a person and u think they are fun to be around, but in the end it always seems like they only look out for themselves and screw u over. thats how i would characterize a lot of Tilly kids

Posted by: X ()
Date: December 14, 2008 08:00PM

I would categorize chantilly kids as the biggest tools on the planet anybody who calls there school Tilly is just a bitch, I go to westfield and I dont call my school the fields or some gay shit like that

Posted by: t ()
Date: December 14, 2008 08:41PM

oakton high school smells like pee.

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: December 14, 2008 11:04PM

t Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oakton high school smells like pee.

Well, then you should mark any object that smells like pee. You can't let the other dogs leave their mark without putting your own mark on it.

Date: December 14, 2008 11:22PM

I can tell you why all the schools are screwd up.

I was driving down 123 towards mclean from tysons tonight, and this SUV was swerving all over and driving in the left lane. If I flashed my brights, they slammed on their brakes. I finally had a chance to pass them, and they sped up to keep up with me for doing that.

At a traffic light, the old lady and her obviously drunk old man started yelling out the window at me. So I rolled my window down. They asked "what the schlfuck dissya thinks yours doing? The speed shlimit is sthirtyfi! So I told them that the law is that the left lane is for passing and turning, on all divided roadways in the state of virginia and all but 2 states in the country. and besides, you were doing 25 mph and swerving everywhere.

They kept slurring words at me. The drunk passenger wanted me to get out right now so he could "kick ya goddam assshhh, I'll kicks your assshh all over the flooor" and I laughed and said that maybe the police car 2 cars back would referree for us, and they rolled up their window and shut up. When they passed me all hot and fast when the light turned green, they had a "My Studoent is an honor roll student at Chantilly High" and a Chantilly Gymnastics sticker on their rear window. I particularly enjoyed seeing the red and blue lights and passing them honking my horn, as the lady was pulled out of the driver's seat to take the sobriety test and her hotheaded loser husband barelling around the front of the car and being stopped by another cop. I heard lots of "god damns and motherfuckers and the cop saying something like 'sir, calm down, you've had too much to drink"

Posted by: rofl ()
Date: December 14, 2008 11:27PM

roflmao, yep Bob that does sound like one of the the many chantilly parents who while their kids might be good in school, they themselves are fucked up. and so in saying that i bet that student it either 1. embarrassed to have parents like that or 2. think they are awesome and cool cause they do crazy shit like this. like i said i go to chantilly so i have talked to a lot of ppl i know and thats pretty much the only two feelings ppl have about their parents their.

Date: December 14, 2008 11:46PM

rofl Wrote:
> roflmao, yep Bob that does sound like one of the
> the many chantilly parents who while their kids
> might be good in school, they themselves are
> fucked up. and so in saying that i bet that
> student it either 1. embarrassed to have parents
> like that or 2. think they are awesome and cool
> cause they do crazy shit like this. like i said i
> go to chantilly so i have talked to a lot of ppl i
> know and thats pretty much the only two feelings
> ppl have about their parents their.

Sadly, I'm not so sure this is only chantilly parents.

I wonder if one of your classmates isn't calling aunts and uncles right now trying to get someone to bail them out. I"m sure they both got arrested, one for DUI, the other for drunk in public. Plus, I think there was one or two people in the back seat that I couldn't see. The windows were tinted, but I heard other stuff coming out of the car, like "you rich bastard, who are you to tell us what to do?" and that sort of thing. I guess driving a 7 year old mercedes seems rich to people driving a toyota forerunner.

I was just amused that they didn't know there was cruiser driving 3 cars back the whole time. He probably followed them from whatever Tyson's steak house they were at and was going to wait to pop them as they turned to get onto Chain Bridge to go drink even more in Georgetown. (or maybe they had wealthier friends they were dropping off in Mclean, who knows.)

We all drive 45 to 50 on that road. They should have had enough brains to know that nobody was driving faster than them with a cop car 3 cars back. Who can't figure out how to look in their rear-view mirror and figure out which cars are cop cars? I was pissed that they were doing 25 in the left lane, but I was hoping to call attention to them for the cop, and they chose to drive within inches of my car at the traffic light to yell at me, which I think really raised a whole bunch of red flags for the cop. He pulled them over 100 yards past the traffic light.

Posted by: tillynastics ()
Date: December 14, 2008 11:47PM

wow, bob, no wonder their kids drive backward up the down ramp

Posted by: Oh Lord, Won't You Buy Me a Mercedes Benz? ()
Date: December 15, 2008 12:46AM

Bob spun the following yarn:

I was driving down 123 towards mclean from tysons tonight, and this SUV was swerving all over and driving in the left lane. If I flashed my brights, they slammed on their brakes. I finally had a chance to pass them, and they sped up to keep up with me for doing that.

At a traffic light, the old lady and her obviously drunk old man started yelling out the window at me. So I rolled my window down. They asked "what the schlfuck dissya thinks yours doing? The speed shlimit is sthirtyfi! So I told them that the law is that the left lane is for passing and turning, on all divided roadways in the state of virginia and all but 2 states in the country. and besides, you were doing 25 mph and swerving everywhere.

They kept slurring words at me. The drunk passenger wanted me to get out right now so he could "kick ya goddam assshhh, I'll kicks your assshh all over the flooor" and I laughed and said that maybe the police car 2 cars back would referree for us, and they rolled up their window and shut up. When they passed me all hot and fast when the light turned green, they had a "My Studoent is an honor roll student at Chantilly High" and a Chantilly Gymnastics sticker on their rear window. I particularly enjoyed seeing the red and blue lights and passing them honking my horn, as the lady was pulled out of the driver's seat to take the sobriety test and her hotheaded loser husband barelling around the front of the car and being stopped by another cop. I heard lots of "god damns and motherfuckers and the cop saying something like 'sir, calm down, you've had too much to drink"

I must say that, if you were driving like a responsible driver, there is no way that, IF they were beside you at the stoplight, AND a police car was 2 cars back, AND if they were pulled over 100 yards past the light (stated in your subsequent post), you would have been able to see the police car not only pull over the 4runner (possible), and you were also still in the vicinity to (1) see the police get out of their car, as well as (2) see the police pull the driver out of her car, and further (3) see the passenger get out of the car and come around toward the driver's side. You must have pulled over somewhere to watch all of this, OR maybe you are embellishing a tad, otherwise you would have passed before the police car even went into Park and the parking brake was applied.

Furthermore, using your horn as you drove past, assuming that any of this even happened, has got to qualify as one of the most boneheaded and disrespectful (to the police) moves that I have heard of in a long time.

Date: December 15, 2008 01:08AM

Oh Lord, Won't You Buy Me a Mercedes Benz? Wrote:

>
> I must say that, if you were driving like a
> responsible driver, there is no way that, IF they
> were beside you at the stoplight, AND a police car
> was 2 cars back, AND if they were pulled over 100
> yards past the light (stated in your subsequent
> post), you would have been able to see the police
> car not only pull over the 4runner (possible), and
> you were also still in the vicinity to (1) see the
> police get out of their car, as well as (2) see
> the police pull the driver out of her car, and
> further (3) see the passenger get out of the car
> and come around toward the driver's side. You
> must have pulled over somewhere to watch all of
> this, OR maybe you are embellishing a tad,
> otherwise you would have passed before the police
> car even went into Park and the parking brake was
> applied.
>
> Furthermore, using your horn as you drove past,
> assuming that any of this even happened, has got
> to qualify as one of the most boneheaded and
> disrespectful (to the police) moves that I have
> heard of in a long time.

I wasn't driving like a "responsible driver". I was trying to pass them just past Lewinsville Rd. But then I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw the cop car. At first, I wasn't sure it wasn't a cab, but when we passed the Falls Church water pump just past the evans farm development, I saw the lights on his roof, so I knew it was a cop.

If you are familiar with the stretch of road approaching Old Dominion Rd, you'd now that a lot of the cars in the right lane take the right turn lane onto Old Dominion. These assholes were doing 25 all the way from Lewinsville unil Old DOminion, and since there were something like 30 cars going 35, this drunk couple was doing 25 alongside a very long slew of cars. The cop was trying to pass and advance the whole time. He was 7 cars behind at Lewinsville, by the time we got to OD, he was only 2 cars behind me. He followed me, when I saw a bunch of cars take the right turn lane onto OD, he jumped out and got right on the tail of the guy tailing me. As we approached the interesection, we all jumped right back into the left lane.

The moron lady and her hot-headed husband were right behind me, but they jumped over to the right lane.

I opened my passenger window to listen to their slurring tirade. I think the cop might have even done the same. I just told them that the left lane was a passing and turning lane, and they threatened to "kick my ass" and went on about how the speed limit was 35, while I reminded them that they were only going 25 and swerving all over the road.

When the light turned green, I pulled away very slowly, and the cop jumped out of the left lane and went after them almost immediately. All the traffic hung back. They were pulled over in front of the bank just before beverly road, right before the traffic light at churchill rd. They weren't even smart enough to turn off 123 and pull over on Beverly, they were right there on 123 at Beverly.

And since there was a cop with his emergency lights on in the right lane, we all went by really slowly.

I wanted to stop to talk to the cop, to tell him that they had slurred all kinds of crazy stuff at me, but the cop looked more interested in keeping the crazy women from jumping into traffic. I drove by honking my horn, "honk honk! Honk!" and about three other cars did the same thing. I can't swear to this, but the cop put up his right arm with a thumbs up as the second and third car went by honking.

I made my statement at 691-2131.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2008 01:39AM by Bob.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: December 15, 2008 08:54AM

Bob, you are one observant mofo.

Posted by: Travis ()
Date: December 15, 2008 11:00AM

Westfield Student Wrote:

> Westfield-Everyone here does drugs

Dont forget that you people also like to shoot up colleges and kill 32 students.

Posted by: Fx Dude ()
Date: December 15, 2008 12:44PM

I've got no connection to any Fx Co. High School and I haven't found any Oakton kids to be fags but a Chantilly grad I worked with a few years ago sure fit the bill.

I guess the only reason my company hired him (I certainly wouldn't have) is because he used all these faggoty, metrosexual mens grooming products that would make him a pretty face to put in front of our clients dispite the fact that you couldn't stand to be in a room with him very long due to his abuse of colongne. What we certainly didn't count on was his utter stupidity and incompetence which ultimately led to his firing.

In talking to him one day he tells me he has a tattoo of his "Guardian Angel" on his back. So while laughing I say "no shit, let me check it out" and he shows it to me. Right on his shoulder blade is a profile of a woman with long flowing hair hair over her shoulder and a naked breast with her nipple in full salute. I ask him what the point of having a tattoo like that is since he can't even check out her bodacious ta-ta without straining his neck to look at it in the mirror, it screams "I'm such a pussy I need a Guardian Angel tattoo to protect me" and any girl he dates is probably not going to like it. He just shrugged like the fucking idiot he was.

My company ended up replacing him with a Westfield grad and that guy knows his shit, good to hear his job options aren't so great now. Your milage may vary.

Posted by: bulldog1o1 ()
Date: December 15, 2008 04:29PM

travis = faggot

Posted by: t ()
Date: December 15, 2008 04:30PM

dont forget that 2 of those victims went to westfield. fuck you, you ignorant bastard

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: December 15, 2008 06:24PM

Oakton?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.