HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
police officer charged with assault
Posted by: robon ()
Date: September 27, 2011 09:42AM

InsideNoVA
Fairfax County police officer charged with assault: A 21-year veteran of the Fairfax County Police Department wa... t.co/xDJPisMM

edit by Cary (the admin): Link dead, article content retrieved via Archive.org's "Wayback Machine" available here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20110930195551/http://www2.insidenova.com/news/2011/sep/27/1/fairfax-county-police-officer-charged-assault-ar-1340209/

Article reproduced below:

Credit: Prince William County Police

Brian Sonnenberg, a 21-year veteran of the Fairfax County Police Department, was ar­rested Friday, accused of assaulting a Bristow man.

By: Joe Conroy
Published: September 27, 2011
Updated: September 27, 2011 - 9:00 AM
» 6 Comments | Post a Comment

A 21-year veteran of the Fairfax County Police Department was ar­rested Friday, accused of assaulting a Bristow man.

Brian James Son­nenberg, of Bristow, is charged with domestic assault and battery, Prince William County police spokesman Jonathan Perok said.

About 8 p.m. Friday, police responded to the 12800 block of Noltland Castle Drive in Bristow for report of a domestic disturbance. The victim, a 21-year­old man, told police that he and the accused, a man he knows, were arguing when the accused allegedly assaulted him. The victim suffered minor injuries and the accused was arrested without further incident.

Fairfax County police confirmed that the 44-year-old Sonnenberg was assigned to the Mason District station in Annandale.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2014 02:17PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: police officer charged with assault
Posted by: keemche ()
Date: September 27, 2011 09:44AM

Brian Sonnenberg, a 21-year veteran of the Fairfax County Police Department, was ar­rested Friday, accused of assaulting a Bristow man.

That is truly a stupid F##@%%$
not feel sory for stupid as.
Pictures are inside nova
where does he live?

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: September 27, 2011 10:37AM

FFco
Attachments:
brian-sonnenberg.jpg

Posted by: Delania ()
Date: September 27, 2011 11:03AM

I'd like to slap that man in the face with a fish!

Posted by: good. ()
Date: September 27, 2011 11:25AM

karma. you know what you did, Brian, and now it's coming back to bite you in the ass.

Posted by: Sad Neighbor ()
Date: September 27, 2011 02:58PM

keemche Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brian Sonnenberg, a 21-year veteran of the Fairfax
> County Police Department, was ar­rested Friday,
> accused of assaulting a Bristow man.
>
> That is truly a stupid F##@%%$
> not feel sory for stupid as.
> Pictures are inside nova
> where does he live?

Brian and his son John got into an argument and it got out of hand, is all this is. He's been a good neighbor; he was one of the first to move into the Braemar neighborhood and has been there forever. I really hope this doesn't affect his job.

Posted by: Y'all Can't Fuck With the Police ()
Date: September 27, 2011 03:18PM

keemche Wrote:
> where does he live?

Why do you care where he lives? He's still a cop, even if he gets suspended for this. Or do you think the cops will put up with a cowardly turd like you harassing another cop? If so, you need to put down the bong, kid.

You're asking for more trouble than you could want or even possibly imagine if you fuck with a cop, off-duty, suspended, or any other type.

Remember that being a cop is a near-unlimited license to deal out shit, and I don't think you're ready for that much shit if you mess with this guy.

Posted by: fitness ()
Date: September 27, 2011 04:24PM

jeez you would think they would encourage some level of fitness inside of the department! Maybe a PT test at least once every 10 years would help out just a little

Posted by: EBoy ()
Date: September 27, 2011 04:27PM

Who cares,the guy did a mistake and got in trouble, no big deal. In 21 years he prob locked up some chumps that wanted to steal your TV

Posted by: big deal ()
Date: September 27, 2011 04:48PM

Big f'ing deal....they all do it. Just a matter if they get caught or not. Police=useless and NO i wouldn't call them if I had an emergency. I'm all about street justice.

Posted by: robon ()
Date: September 27, 2011 04:57PM

keemche Wrote:
> Brian Sonnenberg, a 21-year veteran of the Fairfax
> County Police Department, was ar­rested Friday,
> accused of assaulting a Bristow man.
>
> where does he live?

Brian and his son John got into an argument and it got out of hand, is all this is. He's been a good neighbor; he was one of the first to move into the Braemar neighborhood and has been there forever. I really hope this doesn't affect his job.

he's stupid neighbor.
he's son is stupid as well
so now thewy both have to deal with it.
you are their neighbor;Now, don't be stupid.
don't get involve

Posted by: mary ()
Date: September 27, 2011 07:11PM

Dang, that's one fat pig...

Posted by: Watchman ()
Date: September 28, 2011 04:20PM

Well, 21 year-old, still living at home? That tells you something right there. Apparently, this 21 year old does not know how to listen to his father, his family, nor does he care about the same. Don't forget, arrested does not mean convicted.

Posted by: thsh ()
Date: September 28, 2011 04:26PM

Watchman Wrote:
> Well, 21 year-old, still living at home?

.....is 21 old?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 28, 2011 04:28PM

thsh Wrote:
> Watchman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, 21 year-old, still living at home?
>
> .....is 21 old?

Too old to be living at home. Is he in school or trying to get decent job? If the answer is no, than this person is most likely a degenerate loser.

Posted by: Fatty ()
Date: September 28, 2011 04:43PM

I like a nice built policeman. Where are they?

Posted by: obiwanturdball ()
Date: September 29, 2011 09:54PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_Violence_Offender_Gun_Ban

The Domestic Violence Offender Gun Ban ("Gun Ban for Individuals Convicted of a Misdemeanor Crime of Domestic Violence", Pub.L. 104-208,[1] 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(9)[2]) is an amendment to the Omnibus Consolidated Appropriations Act of 1997 enacted by the 104th United States Congress in 1996. The act is often referred to as "the Lautenberg Amendment" after its sponsor, Senator Frank Lautenberg.

Big Boy is mid level management. Despite the long standing tradition of covering up other manager's misdeeds in Fairfax County Government if he is found guilty, he cannot possess a firearm which means he's out of a job. Federal law, no way around it. He would have been better off if he ran him over with his car.

Posted by: Publius ()
Date: September 30, 2011 06:37PM

Posted by: keemche ()
Date: September 27, 2011 09:44AM

That is truly a stupid F##@%%$
not feel sory for stupid as.
Pictures are inside nova
where does he live?

Why do you need to know where he lives? If you find it you will walk into a Blue Wall that you want be able to walk away from...

Posted by: marie hechter ()
Date: November 12, 2011 12:00PM

I have just read what a police officer did to his son. I have heard this man yelling so loud, at his wife and his son. This man is is out of control, and he should go through,mental evaluation. Just because you wear a badge does not give you the right to be a bully. I hope that justice will be done, and he will see that he was wrong.

Posted by: dumb statement ()
Date: November 12, 2011 02:10PM

eesh Wrote:
>
>
> Too old to be living at home. Is he in school or
> trying to get decent job? If the answer is no,
> than this person is most likely a degenerate
> loser.

Dumb comment. He very well could be in school or working or both and living at home to save money until he can afford to buy a house or build up a savings account as opposed to just wasting all his money paying rent.

Posted by: Truth Alway ()
Date: July 14, 2013 10:40PM

Truth is that step son lied and admitted so to two different people. Brian passed two polygraph examinations. Prince William County Police rushed to judgment in making an arrest without conducting a thorough investigation. That is what Prince William County Police does. Charges were dismissed. So once again the media and this website love to convict other people without knowing the true facts.

Posted by: more to it>>> ()
Date: July 15, 2013 12:09AM

Truth Alway Wrote:
> Truth is that step son lied and admitted so to two
> different people. Brian passed two polygraph
> examinations. Prince William County Police rushed
> to judgment in making an arrest without conducting
> a thorough investigation. That is what Prince
> William County Police does. Charges were
> dismissed. So once again the media and this
> website love to convict other people without
> knowing the true facts.

Third times a charm, he was terminated anyway, conduct unbecoming an officer, let alone mid level management.

Date: July 16, 2013 08:52PM

Terminated based on the lies of Captain Gun Lee and others along with a corrupt Civil Service run by Fairfax County. Fairfax County simply railroads its employees. They have terminated lots of honest cops based on whims and bad press. If you want to believe he did it, you are an idiot. Prince William County prosecutor dismissed it because there was no merit. You cant pass polygraphs these days if you lie. Also, John Sonnenberg told two people that he lied. Fairfax County Police is a joke these days. The morale sucks. Management simply lies to everybody. In Virginia, you can be fired because they don't like the color shirt you wear. You don't have any rights. If Fairfax lies to its officers, what do you think they tell citizens? If you are not command staff, they will railroad you. They never fired a Captain when he covered up a weapon discharge and assault in him family house. They did not fire Captain Gun Lee when he had a mental breakdown in his own house. They did not fire a female Major years ago when she was involved in a sergeant test cheating scandal. What happened to the missing $60,000 in cash from the Fairfax County property room two years ago. IT is all who you are. Brian is innocent. You cant fight a corrupt system.

Posted by: Corrupt fairfax ()
Date: July 16, 2013 09:07PM

I agree. I read the nonsense they wrote about him in a memo. They simply make up stuff to try to justify a position. Fairfax County Police Employee groups all know that they is an issue with the Command Staff of Fairfax County Police. It is like the current Justice Department. How can the Attorney General investigate his own political administration. He cant? He simply lies to cover it up. That is exactly what Fairfax County does. They lie to cover up their own agenda. Brian got screwed and all his co-workers know it. Who is next?????

Posted by: I know too well ()
Date: July 16, 2013 09:14PM

Would you trust Lee?
Attachments:
Lee.png

Posted by: 18.2-57.2 ()
Date: July 16, 2013 09:33PM

hey dudes don't talk bad about the empire.

Posted by: Ghost of Johnny Cochrane ()
Date: July 16, 2013 10:16PM

"You cant pass polygraphs these days if you lie."

Really? How come it isn't admissible as evidence in a criminal proceeding?

Answer: Junk science and card tricks.

PS. I come here now and again to laugh at the bottom feeders and gossip.

However, Mr. "Truth Alway" A.K.A I'm a CRS misfit, waiting to get canned. What you posted about a certain Captain is libelous as in actionable in a civil tort. Hope you used a VPN or Onion router cuz theyz gonna get your IP if an Attorney slaps a SDT down on the webmaster.

Dean Vernon Wormer from ANIMAL HOUSE said it best, "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Date: July 16, 2013 10:33PM

Really? Then why does every police department applicant, Federal Agency agent, and persons going through top secret clearances have to go through a polygraph. Police Departments also use them as a tool in interviewing suspects. You are clueless.

Lots of things are not admissible in court. And that is why Fairfax County Civil Service is run by Fairfax County with no rules of evidence. The County can say whatever they want without evidence to back it up. Wake up.

Things are not libelous......when they are true. I withheld names on purpose but there are facts to back them up.

I see you know what CRS is, so you are associated with Fairfax County. Wake up. You must be a newbie.

Posted by: Braemar ()
Date: January 29, 2014 06:33PM

What' funny is that I have seen this guy cuss his wife out, calling her a B**** and every name in the book right out in front of his house. He has no regard for anyone. The facts are clear here, He went to court and his step-son (John Sonnenberg) felt bad for him and dropped the charges because he knew Brian was a good guy but just had an anger problem. I know John, He was overall a good kid. he would help my wife carry in the groceries if he was walking by, always said hello and was kind. Brian treated him like his little slave though. If you went to his house all you would hear was "John do this, John do that " like Brian could not do anything by himself. I remember John telling me he was trying to move out but it was hard because he had diabetes and medical supplies were expensive. I have a friend in the department and he said that Brian was reprimanded twice before this incident and he chose to be suspended without pay instead of getting help for anger. I feel bad for both persons. I knew John and Brian did a lot of fun things together and overall John loved Brian. I think it was just a stupid fight that got out of hand. Brian needed help though, I mean cussing out your wife ? not a good trait for a LT in the Police department. I don't think Brian deserved to get fired, but he needed anger management or something. just my 2 cents....

Posted by: Full of shit Braemar ()
Date: January 30, 2014 01:30AM

Hey Braemar. Get your facts straight. Commonwealth Attorney dismissed the charges because John lied. He tried to push his father down the steps when he told him to move out. John admitted to his lie to 2 neighbors and an attorney. Case was dismissed because there wasn't a case. John committed the assault. You must also know that his wife is an alcoholic. That is the root of the bickering. Even the Police Department acknowledged that. He had no anger issue, just tired of the alcoholism of his wife. Gue3s you failed to mention that.

The Department interviewed him only once. Never gave a polygraph. And simply railroaded him. The Department even tried to persuade the neighbor to talk bad about Brian and did not want to hear anything positive. I am that neighbor. I know. John admitted to me that his father told the truth. John admitted that he failed to tell the police the night of his arrest that he was the one who pushed his father. By the way, Brian has passed 2 polygraph's since. He did nothing wrong and proved it. The Department simply railroaded him. Ask the rank and file of the department, they know that officers have no rights to fight management. And it is a right to work state.

So for your two cents, it is wrong. I went to the Civil Service hearing. What a joke. Brian let me listen to the audio tapes of Civil Service. You cant believe how the Commanders lie. It is on tape on how they just made a subjective opinion on the matter. Did you also know that 4 of his immediate neighbors went to Civil Service to speak on his behalf and advise them that they were incorrect in their assumptions. Sounds to me that you are not a neighbor and just trying to stir up shit. And that explains your posting 6 months after the last read.

Posted by: Hold FFX Accountable ()
Date: January 30, 2014 01:43AM

I know Brian. I worked with him. He had the option of retiring instead of going to Civil Service. Most officers would just have retired when they did something wrong. This whole thing was bullshit and we all knew it. He fought it because he did nothing wrong. He brought to light the same bullshit that IA manufactures anytime a case gets before them. Civil Service is so broken and corrupt that an employee would never win. He did retire after all this BS by the way.

Fairfax County Civil Service is so corrupt and Brian's case brought this to the light. Civil Service rules (there are none) are currently made up by the County. The Police Employee groups have since involved VA Delegate Tim Hugo to introduce a VA bill that makes Civil Service more level. Hugo just introduced a bill that will force Fairfax County Civil Service to have 3 citizens on their panels. Not 3 that are trained and bribed by Fairfax County and told to always rule in the County's favor.

Sad to say. But I am glad that Brian fought this. But he is paying the price for not doing anything wrong.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 005 ()
Date: January 30, 2014 01:48AM

Truth Alway Wrote:
> Really? Then why does every police department
> applicant, Federal Agency agent, and persons going
> through top secret clearances have to go through a
> polygraph. Police Departments also use them as a
> tool in interviewing suspects. You are clueless.

Actually hes right about that. Polygraphs are insanely inaccurate, they were developed as a medical device whose inventor never wanted them used for this. His partner saw an opportunity to capitalize on a market and started pushing them as a lie dector which they arent.

Theyre only somewhat effective if you believe they are. Study after study shows the accuracy rates are all over the board. They dont work on pathological liars either, they have no reactions to lies. Which doesnt even get into the fact that somethings only a lie if you believe it to be, the more deceptive of a person you are the more likely you are to get through.

Using polys is truely one of the big mistakes of the policing hiring practice that resulted in a need for a streamlined process to avoid lawsuits. Most places set their polygraph to 80 percent accuracy which means that 20 percent of liars will get through IF you have the best operators in the world running is. As the skill of the operator diminishes the accuracy rating turns into a coin flip. An incredibly small percentage of operators can achieve 85% or better accuracy on the 80 percent setting.

Any operator can pass or fail anyone whose honest which how they ask the questions and the questions they chose to ask.

They arent admissible in court because of how inaccurate they are nothing more. Theyve legally been proven to be unreliable otherwise they would be admissible since you cant take one against your will. It makes even less sense to use a method that isnt even accurate enough to use in court.

The bottom line is all they do is measure how nervous you are. You can be nervous and tell the truth just like you can be perfectly at ease and lie.

Posted by: Lawsuit anybody ()
Date: January 30, 2014 01:49AM

IT is amazing to me how media will instantly report an arrest. Especially of a public official. Then there is never an update that charges were dismissed and he was innocent. It is bullshit that websites like this allow people to comment on a persons character without knowing any facts.

Somebody should subpoena "Braemar" web domain and get his name. Give it to the officer and let him civilly sue the shit out of him for "Defamation of Character". It is pretty easy to do. Beware.

Posted by: Logic Liberal 005 ()
Date: January 30, 2014 01:55AM

I disagree with Liberal Logic about the Polygraph. I would agree with his statements on the earlier versions of polygraph's when an operator would use a pencil on the paper chart when the needles would go up and down like an "earthquake" recorder. However, technology is now way advanced. The polygraph examiner does not interpret anything anymore because the polygraph is a computer machine and it does it all for you. The machine can not lie. Polygraph's today are way more advanced and reliable than the earlier versions.

Posted by: Asian dumplings ()
Date: January 30, 2014 02:03AM

We all know that police departments screw the officer and protect their Command Staff officials. Remember, Chief Manger. Rumor was that he had sex on duty a couple of times. But the Chief will not discipline the Chief. He however fired a couple other officers who did the same exact thing. Command Staffer's protect their own.

No Command Staffer would rule against one of their incompetent Captains who made a subjective and incorrect ruling against Brian. That would positively show that the Captain was incompetent. We all know that he is. Ask anybody who worked with him. I heard that he was recently promoted to Major. Minority promoting at it's finest.

Posted by: Logic Liberal 005 ()
Date: January 30, 2014 02:10AM

Here is my two cents. If polygraphs are not reliable, then NOBODY should be using them. So lets forget for a minute that this officer passed 2 tests. This doesn't even apply in this case. The stepson admitted to 3 people that he lied. End of case. All your other opinions on what really happened don't matter. The officer got screwed. Leave it be.

Date: January 30, 2014 02:29AM

Forgot to say this above. I am the neighbor. The stepson was kicked out of the house well over 2 years ago and hasn't been seen since. Brian still lives in the same house with his wife and younger child. So the whole thing about Anger Management is bullshit. The alcohol issue was resolved. Otherwise, he would be there by himself. And I know. Yes, everybody argues. I heard them argue twice in over 13 years. That is nothing compared to other people.

So considering, Braemar's comments above are full of shit. Maybe Braemar should go knock on Brian's door and hear it firsthand instead of being a coward and speculating on this website. I'll let him know. Would be funny if Brian does get "Braemar" web domain name and finds out who he is. It would be a great lawsuit.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 005 ()
Date: January 30, 2014 03:36AM

Logic Liberal 005 Wrote:
> Here is my two cents. If polygraphs are not
> reliable, then NOBODY should be using them.

I have no opinion on the incident, I dont know enough about and havent looked into in order to have an informed opinion. Im just commenting on polys in general.

There is a very strong case for dumping them but they seem to make people feel better. The research on them as a whole does not support their current widespread use. There are a handful of studies that look favorably on them that wouldnt be looked upon in the greatest light under peer review. Most if not all of those studies were conducted by people who had some interest in polys looking good in the results.

Theres also studies showing how their accuracy varies widely. A real scientific device wouldnt turn up results that are literally all over the place. Some of those studies reported operators with less than a 50 percent accuracy rate while you could count the number of operators who got 95 percent on one hand. Thats also where that figure comes from that the FBI uses to make people believe they cant be beaten. The fact that a trained operator can use the machine and come up with results that could have been better just guessing doesnt speak well for the machine. Most operators fell somewhere in the 60-80 percent range. Slightly better than guessing, but hardly concrete evidence decisions should be based off of.

Lets put it this way, the government is constantly running counter intelligence polys in most if not all agencies yet they never really turn up anything. Robert Hansen for instance passed multiple tests as have other spies. Does anyone really want to argue we dont have a single spy working in the government anywhere?

Im not going to post a guide on how to beat them aside from just not caring, but they are easy to turn into essentially a coin flip if you understand how they work and what theyre attempting to do with the process and the questions.

They have caught a lot of liars, theyve also missed a lot of liars and failed a lot of honest people. Its a very unscientific method that has somehow managed to gain massive mainstream acceptance and usage that in some areas is taken as gospel. You can make an argument for counterintelligence ones since they are the group most likely to be nervous, but at the same time theyre also the most likely to have nerves of steel and be trained how to beat it. They really have no place in police forces though especially if their usage will take the place of real investigative work.

Date: January 30, 2014 04:23AM

If IA used REAL INVESTIGATIVE WORK and told the TRUTH, he would still be working. I am glad that he has the audible tapes of Civil Service where he has the Captain lying and stating what the Captain wrote in his own memo wasn't true.... and the Major stating that the whole thing was subjectively opinionated. But this is how people get railroaded by employers. Polygraph aside, he proved his innocence to a corrupt grievance proceeding. I am glad to read above the Tim Hugo is introducing legislation to prevent future railroads of any government employee of Virginia.

Now, if we could just set up a system to prevent police from lying. How about making them all wear recorders 24 / 7 and they have to produce the recordings in any trial procedures. How many other times has it boiled down to the officer's word against ours? Lots............

Posted by: Concerned For Our Rights ()
Date: January 30, 2014 08:42AM

Truth Alway Wrote:
> Terminated based on the lies of Captain Gun Lee
> and others along with a corrupt Civil Service run
> by Fairfax County. Fairfax County simply
> railroads its employees. They have terminated
> lots of honest cops based on whims and bad press.
> If you want to believe he did it, you are an
> idiot. Prince William County prosecutor dismissed
> it because there was no merit. You cant pass
> polygraphs these days if you lie. Also, John
> Sonnenberg told two people that he lied. Fairfax
> County Police is a joke these days. The morale
> sucks. Management simply lies to everybody. In
> Virginia, you can be fired because they don't like
> the color shirt you wear. You don't have any
> rights. If Fairfax lies to its officers, what do
> you think they tell citizens? If you are not
> command staff, they will railroad you. They never
> fired a Captain when he covered up a weapon
> discharge and assault in him family house. They
> did not fire Captain Gun Lee when he had a mental
> breakdown in his own house. They did not fire a
> female Major years ago when she was involved in a
> sergeant test cheating scandal. What happened to
> the missing $60,000 in cash from the Fairfax
> County property room two years ago. IT is all who
> you are. Brian is innocent. You cant fight a
> corrupt system.

Boo Fucking Hoo.

I'm glad this poor excuse of a pig was rightfully terminated, but unfortunately, not terminated in the BEST possible way.

Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: January 30, 2014 11:30AM

Remember that being a cop is a near-unlimited license to deal out shit

bullcrap. however criminals always lie and they do deserve a break in court. and they should run hard against outsiders

andy griffith did

==========================
he hit his kid?

it's family law that is the question the fact he's a cop isn't even admittable (isn't supposed to be)

for example is his son a prisoner ? (ie, poor and will be on the streets if he leaves home)

if so that gets into family law, splitting the farm, etc

--------------------------
fairfax always favors parents. beucase old white theives in fairfax county are avoiding taxes, tripple borrowing loands on bonds, and dont' even wish their kids will survive their lust for spedning and defaming others while doing it. and their quite willing to survive on imports and import aliens to keep voting for it.

fairfax co has become lawless

Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: January 30, 2014 11:32AM

the old man isn't injured. we don't see the kid. why is the old man in jail not the kid

fucking democrats one side of the story

-------------------------------------
no injuries? in russia they'd call it a sisy fight. even girls fight harder in russia.

Posted by: haymarket ()
Date: January 30, 2014 01:30PM

I am tired of seeing this post. I used to date John. His dad was really nice. John would lie quite often and that is the reason I broke up with him. His mother would always protect him no matter what. It was frustrating. I was there several times when his dad confronted him about his lies. John would say anything to make himself look good. That is why I dumped him. I also know that as John got older he would go to hard parties. He changed. He was 21 when this thing happened. He was lazy and did not want to go away to college so he went to NOVA to stay close to his party friends. The people on this post are condemning his step dad and they don't even know him. He was the most honest person you would meet. He always helped out everybody. I saw the awards he won. John even did ride-a-long at the police station and was amazed at how respected his step dad was. He was a top notch police officer and not the type of person people are writing about. Some neighbors wrote about him above. Funny thing is that Brian did not socialize with most of his neighbors since they were hard core drinkers and he was a cop. John's mother on the other hand "martinis up". I am sure they got a one sided story to form their opinion. I have screamed at John and that doesn't make me a bad person. Nothing but respect for Brian,

Posted by: bial ()
Date: February 09, 2014 02:03PM

The last posting is funny as heck. Johns two girlfriends would have never written this. The last posting was put into actual sentences. The youth at this time does not use complete sentences without alot of, omg, lmao and so forth.

Posted by: sherrie ()
Date: February 09, 2014 04:30PM

wake up people, if this man was so great. He would not of gone to jail. It looks like he is writing about him self. these answers to replys sounds like the cop. funny how he talks in the third person, when it is him. for one thing the so call girl friend,sounds like the cop, needed to make a statement by a third person again. I only wish when you read all of this junk, you will look at the so call reason. This man knows he was at fought , but will never ever tell the truth because he is always right!!!!!

Posted by: prior IA ()
Date: February 09, 2014 11:30PM

Domvio law is poorly written and says that officers shall make an arrest. Most of the time it is the best guess at the time. Officers don't always get it right. Bottom line is this. His charges were dismissed by the prosecution. Look at the court records. There was no case. End of story. Speculate all you want. He should sue his stepson for lying in the first place.

Fairfax then messes with any officers who cause them press. I can name many officers they screwed with for the same reason. Rank and file know it. Ask any officer about morale right now.

Somebody must still love to fuck with this officer. It happened over two and half years ago. Nothing better to talk about? Move on...... From what I read above, the stepson admitted to his lie to some neighbors. Seems that is the reason why the charge was dismissed.

Here is some food for thought........Make up a story. Call the police and say that your spouse hit you. Police show up and your spouse denies it because it did not happen. Doesn't matter since the allegation was made, the police WILL arrest your spouse. 100% chance that your spouse will go to jail. It is not the police job to sit there all day and figure it out. That is the prosecutor's job.

So when it turns out that your spouse did not really hit anybody. Their photograph was already in the paper and damage was already done. What if your spouse called the police on you and they made up a story? You get arrested. Sound familiar to anybody? Happens all the time.

Posted by: lawyer.va ()
Date: February 09, 2014 11:46PM

Being a lawyer in VA, I can verify that the Domestic Violence Law is poorly written. I have had many clients improperly arrested based on hunches. Charges get dismissed because people make false allegations. Truth is that several of those arrests get reported in the local newspapers and make the way on to the Internet. So during an Internet search, people automatically assume they are guilty because they were arrested. Not so.

Careful what you write. Because if the facts are not true and you post them on the internet, you can get caught up in a Defamation case. It is very easy to subpoena records.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.