HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Westfield KIcks Ass
Posted by: Westfield Student ()
Date: December 14, 2008 03:04PM

Who is the real person to blame for the events at Westfield

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Westfield KIcks Ass
Posted by: Westfield Heroin Parent ()
Date: December 14, 2008 03:07PM

The people to blame for the heroin and the school shooters and all of the problems at westfield are definetley us parents and the faculty. We put too much pressure on our kids, all we do is expect them to do there best all of the time and eventually the kids snapped.

Posted by: westfielder ()
Date: December 14, 2008 03:12PM

I go to westfield and its a good school with good kids. The reason all of the bad shit happens is simply that FAIRFAX COUNTY IS SO FUCKING BORING. in a place where the only options are sports or school and nothing else naturally kids are gonna go wild. and with all of the faggot parents and teachers expecting so much all the time, I mean come on fuck em. And fuck all u fuckers who thinks Westfield is so bad its your attitude of always expecting more that causes us to use drugs, set fires, and shoot all the kidsat our colleges.

Posted by: rofl ()
Date: December 14, 2008 03:56PM

"Please do well in school son"

son - "I FUCKING CANT TAKE U SAYING THAT I AM GONNA DO DRUGS AND HIRE PROSTITUTES AND KILL PPL.......BYAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Posted by: Kurt Cobain ()
Date: December 14, 2008 04:33PM

Westfield Kicks Ass... if you are looking for the best drugs in the county.

Posted by: I hate Jews ()
Date: December 14, 2008 06:33PM

I go to westfield and it is the most fun school in the county. The availability of drugs is so high that I get all the drugs I need right in my school. there are designated spots where the dealers sell their drugs so I always know where my closest fix is

Posted by: to westfielder ()
Date: December 14, 2008 06:36PM

Because Fairfax County is boring? Really? Look at where you live compared to 95% of the rest of the country. You are a bratty pussy and deserve to go to such a shit school.

Posted by: ... ()
Date: December 14, 2008 07:53PM

...I think this was started to make Westfield look worse

Posted by: .dk;lnm;df ()
Date: December 14, 2008 08:12PM

ROFLMAO

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: December 15, 2008 12:02AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2009 09:15PM by Awakened.

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: December 15, 2008 12:32AM

westfielder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I go to westfield and its a good school with good
> kids. The reason all of the bad shit happens is
> simply that FAIRFAX COUNTY IS SO FUCKING BORING.
> in a place where the only options are sports or
> school and nothing else naturally kids are gonna
> go wild. and with all of the faggot parents and
> teachers expecting so much all the time, I mean
> come on fuck em. And fuck all u fuckers who thinks
> Westfield is so bad its your attitude of always
> expecting more that causes us to use drugs, set
> fires, and shoot all the kidsat our colleges.

damn. I went to a catholic school in Fairfax. We had it worse than you.

We grew up finding ways to vent our frustrations. It had nothing to do with shooting up heroin or buying high powered rifles and attacking a police station.

We found reasonable outlets. Weekend parties, smartly managed, rarely busted up by the cops. Doing simple pranks around the school. Getting jobs at Fair Oaks or Tyson's corner, earning money and finding a semblance of independence from our parents.

Lots of drinking, lots of smoking weed. Occassionally a little bit of mushrooms or lsd. None of that hard ass heroin or crystalmethamphetamine.

We were suburban kids who had good educations

There's nothing to do in FFX County? Of course there isn't. You get 4, 5 or 6 friends, pile them into a car after school, pack up a bowl and drive all around on all the windy hilly roads smoking weed. Then you find a park or playground and you throw a frisbee around or toss a football until everyone has to sober up and go home to meet their parents coming home from work. You act cool at dinner, and watch about 30 minutes of TV with your parents until a friend calls because the "science lab" needs to meet up to "go over today's labs", and you go out and smoke weed until your parents have gone to bed. Or you have an actual job where you're kept out of trouble doing productive things.

Getting busted by the police or getting into shit like heroin just means you're a stupid loser who cannot figure out what life is all about.

When you get older, you're going to get married, have kids and have a job. If you can't figure out how to do the things YOU want now, without getting into trouble, you're going to live a life of constant dissapointment, and probably jail time. And Mommy and Daddy ain't going to help you then, if they ever did now.

Posted by: bulldog101 ()
Date: December 15, 2008 04:43PM

really...this is getting out of control.
no one at westfield CURRENTLY is dealing heroine.
2 kids out of THOUSANDS ended up being mental and murdering people...and i doubt that 4 years of high school at westfield is what made them do that..
SINCE I GO TO WESTFIELD, AND HAPPEN TO LOVE IT. SO STOP BASHING US AND GO FIND SOMETHING USEFUL TO DO WITH YOUR FREE TIME..LIKE FIND SOME DIRT ON CHANTILLY OR CENTREVILLE..

Posted by: Awakened ()
Date: December 15, 2008 04:50PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2009 09:15PM by Awakened.

Posted by: Wahhhh ()
Date: December 15, 2008 04:53PM

Westfield likes to shoot @ss and shoot up (see VT massacre and heroin).

Posted by: omggwtf ()
Date: December 15, 2008 07:10PM

its funnny how everyone can get online and bitch about westfield, but no one will walk into westfield ever saying any of this shit. like seriously. stop being so fucking pathetic and talking about things you have no idea about, that dont exsit, and have never had any experiance/connection with. go back to your patheticly paying jobs at taco bell or buger king cause thats where your gonne spend the rest of your pathetic life since you spend all your damn free time online bitching when you could be out furthering your pathetic education at community collage.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: December 15, 2008 09:54PM

omggwtf Wrote:
... when you could be out furthering your pathetic education at community collage.

That's hilarious.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2008 09:56PM by MrMephisto.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: December 16, 2008 09:54AM

omggwtf Wrote:
> when you could be out furthering your pathetic education at community
> collage.

Is there where artists that couldn't get into a 4-year art school go?

Every school will get its turn on here. The more you act like an Internet Tough Guy, the more your school will get busted.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: December 16, 2008 06:36PM

omggwtf Wrote:
> its funnny how everyone can get online and bitch
> about westfield, but no one will walk into
> westfield ever saying any of this shit. like
> seriously.

Sure they will, see the thread about Racial Slurs at Westfield HS. Clearly, westfield is full of racists, shooters, and druggies.

Posted by: dis nigga ()
Date: December 18, 2008 11:05PM

i luhh me some westfield smoke weed errryday tim thomas is my niggggaaa

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.