HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Study concludes many Fairfax teens depressed; Asian teens are prudes,
Posted by: FUNdamental ()
Date: December 10, 2008 02:08PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Study concludes many Fairfax teens depressed; Asian teens are prudes,
Posted by: Concerned parent ()
Date: December 10, 2008 02:13PM

Romans were the anti-prudes.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: December 10, 2008 05:06PM

Asians just say they havent banged becuase they dont want to shame their family. They just dont report it.

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: December 11, 2008 01:10AM

Thank you I have said this in numerpus posts here.

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: December 11, 2008 02:45AM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Asians just say they havent banged becuase they
> dont want to shame their family. They just dont
> report it.

I had a korean roommate years ago who was sleeping with every fat chick he could hook up with until he met a vietnamese cutie. Then they would do all that "ooh, ahh, oooyyea" from rap songs all night long for the 3 months until he moved out and bought a condo with her.

But I will testify in court that he truly did drive like an asian. He would sit at a four-way stop and let 7 cars go before he would take his foot off the brake and let his car idle through the intersection, and I swear he counted to 30 before he would take his foot off the brake when a red light changed to green.

And about 7 months after he moved out, his car was totalled when someone hit him at a traffic light. I believe he was going slowly through a light that had turned green 30 seconds earlier, and a pickup truck behind him rear-ended him as he crawled through the intersection. He still swears that he was doing 35, even though he hadn't cleared the intersection while the car that was next to him was 300 yards down the road.

Not to mention, he insisted on having kimchee inside, where the smell would last for days. We all told him he could only rent a room if he promised to never bring kimchee into the house, and he always said "I don't know why you guys hate kimchee, it doesn't smell that bad" and one roommate said "dude, if I pissed on cabbage and put rotting fish on it and buried it in the ground, everyone would probably be really disgusted by it." (They were all day-traders who ragged on each other all day long. Sort of like how everyone is on FU.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2008 02:54AM by Bob.

Posted by: ? ()
Date: December 11, 2008 11:41AM

Haha. Great story Bob. Off topic, but very entertaining.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.