HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Sheriff Dept IA
Posted by: concerned703 ()
Date: December 04, 2013 08:08PM

I'm hearing stories of deputies getting railroaded by IA investigators at the sheriffs dept. The deputies have no protections against getting screwed over and the investigators are manipulating their results to find the guys guilty. Who watches the watchmen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Sheriff Dept IA
Posted by: good luck ()
Date: December 04, 2013 09:05PM

You haven't seen anything yet. Good luck.

Posted by: good luck ()
Date: December 04, 2013 09:05PM

You haven't seen anything yet. Good luck.

Posted by: Marco from Tropoja ()
Date: December 04, 2013 09:18PM

Good luck

Posted by: the truth101 ()
Date: December 04, 2013 09:19PM

Its typical of law enforcement agencies. They run with the fact that their officers rights to due process are watered down and they take advantage of that. Unless of course you're on their "Good Guy list". Then everything will miraculously work out for you.

Posted by: got screwed ()
Date: December 04, 2013 09:35PM

Yeah they have a moral devote little scumbag working there. I know exactly what he's about. Screwed over a lot of people. Fortunately they now have Lt. Friedman. He's been one of the best lieutenants to work the jail. Hopefully he'll improve things over there.

Date: December 04, 2013 09:35PM

Yeah they have a moral devote little scumbag working there. I know exactly what he's about. Screwed over a lot of people. Fortunately they now have Lt. Friedman. He's been one of the best lieutenants to work the jail. Hopefully he'll improve things over there.

Posted by: ffx joker ()
Date: December 04, 2013 11:08PM

Same thing with the Police Department. It goes beyond corrupt.

Posted by: Im living proof ()
Date: December 05, 2013 12:05AM

It's the truth, it happened to me. I got competely railroaded in IA. There was no semblance of due process in that room. They threw out investigation and went straight to inquisition. They stuck it to me with the precision of a master ass plower (no vaseline). And after it was done I had no real recourse. Disgraceful practice that only helps to tarnish the Sheriff's Office name. I doubt anything will change.

Posted by: ok for nick ()
Date: December 05, 2013 06:26AM

Worked out ok for Nick.

Posted by: WGnUU ()
Date: December 05, 2013 07:07AM

Let me tell the rest of you Fairfax County taxpayers: the Fairfax County Sheriff's Office is bloated. Go to the courthouse any given day and you can see all the deputies not doing anything, just standing around. I don't get in the jail, so I don't know how overstaffed that is.

I hear the young deputies grumbling that there are too many old deputies who take a lion's share of the salaries, but are well past their usefulness. Some are so fat they wobble down the hall. And, of course. the older they are, the more like a jackass they act.

But we don't need to replace these old guys. We just need to let the new sheriff know that she works for us, we appreciate her job, and she'll be one of the most popular sheriffs in Fairfax history if she actually cuts the budget, starting with personnel.

Posted by: hammerhead10 ()
Date: December 05, 2013 11:38AM

Who cares what's going on with the Neanderthals that look after the jail? The way they treat many of their "visitors," a little bit of tough love with no vaseline is in order. WAH!

Posted by: kdtm ()
Date: December 05, 2013 01:29PM

I don't get it. How can you get railroaded? Either they have the evidence that you did something or you confess. Seems to me the person above is complaining that IA was good at getting him to confess. If you didn't do anything, let them say what they want and if they take action based on no evidence or confession you win in Civil Service.

I don't understand the issue. If the issue is there are assholes in IA welcome to life on the planet earth. There are pretty much assholes sprinkled everywhere throughout society.

Posted by: whiningsheriffsdeputies ()
Date: December 05, 2013 01:58PM

I think you hit the nail on the head, kdtm.

Date: December 05, 2013 03:43PM

Hey KDTM

How many months you got on boy? Stick around a little while, learn, and be disappointed too. Nothing they do is black and white or right and wrong friend. You sound like you're fresh out of high school kid. I had been told how shady they could be long before I ever had an issue with them.

Breathe smelling like similac
Or are you just sipping the koolaid? ;)

Posted by: KDTM ()
Date: December 05, 2013 04:40PM

To "I'm Living Proof",

I don't claim to know that much about IA. I have only talked with them once and it was for something that happened when I was around but they just wanted witness information so it was a short visit.

I know they can lean on people pretty hard. Some people I worked with got pressed really hard by Lt Whorton when she was back there. One of them was going to quit because it bothered him so much. The end result was that these guys didn't do anything so she had to finally back off and nothing happened to them.

Like I said, I know people can be assholes and some of them have ended up in IA but that doesn't mean they can fire you for something you did not do. They can harass you but then again, any shithead who gets rank can harass you.

Posted by: rundown ()
Date: December 05, 2013 05:04PM

that place is a joke, bunch of jail cops that think they know how to work the road.

Posted by: the truth101 ()
Date: December 05, 2013 06:50PM

A lot of these investigators don't even realize that they are screwing the officers (deputies) over. It isn't till someone with authority over them sits them down and shows them that their actions were unethical that they can understand that their actions weren't right. It also takes that same type of authority to prove to the officer (deputy) that the investigator was acting ethically in their investigation.

If IA wasn't in place some officers (deputies) would commit unethical acts and never be held accountable. Many wouldn't even understand that what they did was wrong. The same is true for IA. They should have someone making sure they aren't intentionally or unintentionally practicing unethical procedures.

Posted by: Rosco Mercer ()
Date: December 06, 2013 03:38AM

got screwed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah they have a moral devote little scumbag
> working there. I know exactly what he's about.
> Screwed over a lot of people. Fortunately they now
> have Lt. Friedman. He's been one of the best
> lieutenants to work the jail. Hopefully he'll
> improve things over there.

Who are referring to. Timothy?

Date: December 06, 2013 03:40AM

KDTM

Read this article
http://njlawman.com/Feature%20Pieces/Internal%20Affairs.htm

We are the agency they are talking about in the article with suspensions without due process and squirrelly tactics. There is no recourse once you find yourself in this situation. They won't let you have a lawyer present, they won't let you record the conversation, and they won't let you see the report after it's done.

Even if you don't believe me, you should still wonder why so many things have been put in place to prevent you from defending yourself against them if they did screw you over. The inmates have more protection then us. Look into it and open your eyes a little. No disrespect.

Posted by: Jim Tracey ()
Date: December 06, 2013 03:40AM

Im living proof Wrote:
> It's the truth, it happened to me. I got competely
> railroaded in IA. There was no semblance of due
> process in that room. They threw out investigation
> and went straight to inquisition. They stuck it to
> me with the precision of a master ass plower (no
> vaseline). And after it was done I had no real
> recourse. Disgraceful practice that only helps to
> tarnish the Sheriff's Office name. I doubt
> anything will change.

You sound like Danny Fyock.....

Posted by: Not ()
Date: December 06, 2013 06:08AM

Not possible that is Fyock. There is zero chance he knows what an inquisition is or would have a clue how to use the word semblance in a sentence.

Posted by: Geography Stickler ()
Date: December 06, 2013 09:36AM

So IA cops are treating other cops the way all cops treat regular people?

Boo-fucking-hoo!

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: December 06, 2013 09:54AM

Geography Stickler Wrote:
> So IA cops are treating other cops the way all
> cops treat regular people?
>
> Boo-fucking-hoo!

Exactly. Boo fucking hoo, maybe they will learn to treat citizens with respect after these incidents.

Some of us would be more sympathetic to your situation if we weren't automatically presumed guilty.

Posted by: Night Train Mercer ()
Date: December 06, 2013 11:49AM

When you are investigating someone for wrongdoing there has to have been a complaint and some evidence of wrongdoing. An investigator must try to uncover more evidence to corroborate the allegations or to indicate that the person is wrongly accused. Usually there is scant hard evidence so the interview of the deputy is critical to finding the truth. It is very rare to confront someone with an allegation of wrongdoing and have them say "yep, that was me. What is my punishment?"

When you try and uncover the truth you need to press the person out of their comfort zone and let them believe that you know more the you really do. This will sometimes lead them to make some small admissions and as you circle back on those admissions and inconsistencies in their story they will reveal the truth. If the truth is that they did what they were accused of doing, tough shit for them, should have thought about the consequences. If they did not do it, they are not going to make up a story implicating themselves.

I know there are many instances of coerced confessions in criminal cases where the accused is questioned for many many hours without a break and threatened with dire consequences. There is no excuse for that behavior. That is not what happens in IA. Most interviews are less than 30 minutes. Some can last an hour or so.

Deputies are not allowed to have legal counsel present because they do not face legal consequences. Lawyers are not present to make sure that the truth comes out. Lawyers are there to make sure their client gets away with whatever they did. Criminal have the right to a lawyer because they face the possibility of losing their freedom which is guaranteed by the Constitution. You do not have a Constitutional right to a job in public safety.

Put yourself in the position of a deputy accused of something. You get called into IA and have no idea what is going on and they start pressing you about the fact that they know you did cocaine at a party and you need to admit it. If you did not do that, there is no way you are going to admit to it regardless of how hard they pressed or how much they said they knew. I agree that it would be a very tense and miserable point in your career but it seems to me that having someone "grill" you for a few minutes is a small price to pay to make sure that we are able to weed out those deputies that do cross the line.

Posted by: whatthehelldep ()
Date: December 06, 2013 03:47PM

What the hell? The inmates have more rights in their investigations then us. I need to start reading my SOPs. Maybe someone should bring that up in EAC better than franks in 3 main.

Date: December 06, 2013 03:53PM

I think you guys are talking about different things. Some of you are talking about what happens when the investigator does the right thing. The others are talking about when they do the wrong thing. I want to know about what happens when they do the wrong thing. Protect my interests Night Train.

Date: December 06, 2013 04:26PM

Describe what you mean by "when they do the wrong thing". They can't force someone to confess to anything that person did not do and they can't invent evidence. Even if the sheriff and commanders were to let the the IA investigators create evidence or force confessions the civil service commission would reverse whatever they did.

That is what I don't understand, other than being overly aggressive and assholes, what can they do?

Posted by: 307denrecnoc ()
Date: December 06, 2013 07:25PM

Both the Sheriff's and police departments have a big problem:
"Absolute Power Corrupts, Absolutely"!
And too many off the deputy's fall into this too easily. Young, uneducated. 'Unseasoned'.
And too many of them do not accept the fact that the human consciousness will get to them eventually. Hopefully, sooner than later.
Prioritization of their responsibilities is a major problem.
And this goes hand in hand with the dispatch personnel as well.
An excellent example would be the traffic issue.
To begin with, it is the number one killer and injurer in the country. Including Fairfax, Va. as well as the entire country, overall.
Motorized Vehicle Operators that do not know how to drive. Reckless driving. Following too close behind another is probably the most habited violation out there. And it is reckless driving.
What if a deer or other large animal runs out into the road in front of the car you are tailgating? They would have to suddenly stop and you would slamm your car into the one you are tailgatlife
And no one has to do the speed limit. That is just a suggested safe speed for the given road environment. And it is rutting season for the deer herds running thru the areas roads.
But getting back to the Deputy's and dispatch not prioritizing the calls or their respective duties.
Over 43,000 deaths PLUS hundreds of tens of thousands were seriously injured and many crippled for life last year on record because of the many Motorized Vehicle Operators driving recklessly.
Now, for example, if a police or dispatch person is getting thousands of calls a day about Motorized Vehicle Operator's driving recklessly, in which they very well do, and one or two, maybe even three calls comes in about a much less dangerous issue, let's say, about someone doing something that is not indangering other peoples lives like Motorized Vehicle Operator's traffic violations. What kind of thinking dispatcher or police officer would give the other than traffic violation report any sort of priority over the not dangerous one to anyone? And let's say the traffic violation calls do subside a bit and the dispatcher forwards the call to a policeman. The policeman is headed for the site of the report, for example, that a cat is stuck in a tree or something of the sort. It is just about garaunteed that the officer will witness a traffic violation by a reckless Motorized Vehicle Operator. Now, common sense should prevail here. The more serious and dangerous issue should very well be addressed and take immediate priority over the much less important call. This also goes with the officer's training and sworn oath to the public. "To Serve And Protect". In which is the traffic violation. Without a doubt whatsoever this is fact not an opinion. And too many timed a young cocky conceited cop or a disgruntled one or dispatchers are not fullfilling their duty's such as this honestly. And doing so makes them a dishonest cop or dispatcher as well. And they know it. Eventually, thank God, their consciousness, or soul if you are a religious peeson, will eventually catch up to these types.
Anyone with any sense of common decency would tend to, at some point, feel pretty bad with the thought of the 40,000 PLUS per year dead body's piling up into the morgues. And those hundreds of thousands of seriously injured, crippled and maimed human beings pouring into the hospitals with some of them with their entire futures destroyed with the disability imposed by a Motorized Vehicle Operator not driving safely!
This should be a major issue with the IA as well.

Posted by: TSW ()
Date: December 06, 2013 09:57PM

I have an example for you guys. Deputy goes into an investigation and tells the investigator that he has evidence in his hand proving that he didn"t do what they were accusing him of. Investigator says I don't want to see it. Deputy says that in addition to the evidence another deputy can also verify what he is saying. Investigator refuses to talk to the other deputy.

The deputy under investigation is found guilty.Investigator states in his report that all evidence was looked at, and the deputy is guilty through a preponderance of evidence.

Fairfax County Sheriffs Office.

Posted by: Dumbfuck ()
Date: December 06, 2013 09:57PM

Posted by: 307denrecnoc ()
Date: December 06, 2013 07:25PM

Both the Sheriff's and police departments have a big problem:
"Absolute Power Corrupts, Absolutely"!
And too many off the deputy's fall into this too easily. Young, uneducated. 'Unseasoned'.
And too many of them do not accept the fact that the human consciousness will get to them eventually. Hopefully, sooner than later.
Prioritization of their responsibilities is a major problem.
And this goes hand in hand with the dispatch personnel as well.
An excellent example would be the traffic issue.
To begin with, it is the number one killer and injurer in the country. Including Fairfax, Va. as well as the entire country, overall.
Motorized Vehicle Operators that do not know how to drive. Reckless driving. Following too close behind another is probably the most habited violation out there. And it is reckless driving.
What if a deer or other large animal runs out into the road in front of the car you are tailgating? They would have to suddenly stop and you would slamm your car into the one you are tailgatlife
And no one has to do the speed limit. That is just a suggested safe speed for the given road environment. And it is rutting season for the deer herds running thru the areas roads.
But getting back to the Deputy's and dispatch not prioritizing the calls or their respective duties.
Over 43,000 deaths PLUS hundreds of tens of thousands were seriously injured and many crippled for life last year on record because of the many Motorized Vehicle Operators driving recklessly.
Now, for example, if a police or dispatch person is getting thousands of calls a day about Motorized Vehicle Operator's driving recklessly, in which they very well do, and one or two, maybe even three calls comes in about a much less dangerous issue, let's say, about someone doing something that is not indangering other peoples lives like Motorized Vehicle Operator's traffic violations. What kind of thinking dispatcher or police officer would give the other than traffic violation report any sort of priority over the not dangerous one to anyone? And let's say the traffic violation calls do subside a bit and the dispatcher forwards the call to a policeman. The policeman is headed for the site of the report, for example, that a cat is stuck in a tree or something of the sort. It is just about garaunteed that the officer will witness a traffic violation by a reckless Motorized Vehicle Operator. Now, common sense should prevail here. The more serious and dangerous issue should very well be addressed and take immediate priority over the much less important call. This also goes with the officer's training and sworn oath to the public. "To Serve And Protect". In which is the traffic violation. Without a doubt whatsoever this is fact not an opinion. And too many timed a young cocky conceited cop or a disgruntled one or dispatchers are not fullfilling their duty's such as this honestly. And doing so makes them a dishonest cop or dispatcher as well. And they know it. Eventually, thank God, their consciousness, or soul if you are a religious peeson, will eventually catch up to these types.
Anyone with any sense of common decency would tend to, at some point, feel pretty bad with the thought of the 40,000 PLUS per year dead body's piling up into the morgues. And those hundreds of thousands of seriously injured, crippled and maimed human beings pouring into the hospitals with some of them with their entire futures destroyed with the disability imposed by a Motorized Vehicle Operator not driving safely!
This should be a major issue with the IA as well.
The most stupid post ever on FU...really? WTF?

Posted by: nIC ()
Date: December 06, 2013 10:01PM

bACK IN THE day i USED to Run FROM pOLICE!!nOW I am ON SErt!!SO i AM rUNNing agAIN...i AM nIC anDRIESE!!AND i AM a PIece OF shIT!! But I am thE COl sON!!!

Posted by: nICK IS a FAg ()
Date: December 06, 2013 10:05PM

Heard Nic likes it up the arse from his former drummer...just sayin...heard he also likes to drink and drive...just sayin...

Date: December 07, 2013 07:43AM

Sounds like evidence suppression to me and thats a no no. What do you think night train?

Date: December 07, 2013 08:11AM

Yes, I agree. If the facts are as stated and the investigator refused to accept exculpatory evidence from the accused deputy that is clear misconduct on their part. I will reiterate that the investigator does not have the power to discipline the deputy. If the accused deputy has evidence that they did not do what they are accused of doing they can present it to the commanders. If the commanders will not have the case reviewed, you can appeal to the sheriff. If all of that fails you can take the case to civil service.

Civil service in almost all cases is very sympathetic to the employee and is looking for some reason to find in their favor. So, if the facts are as you say, take your case through the chain of appeals available to you and the end result should be that you are exonerated and the IA investigator disciplined.

Posted by: Iknowwhotheyare ()
Date: December 07, 2013 08:31AM

I'm pretty sure I know who those deputies are including the IA investigator. The story is true and more in depth then he wrote. It gets worst the more you know.

Posted by: Iknowwhotheyare ()
Date: December 07, 2013 09:12AM

Hey IA investigator. I know you're reading this too. What do you think of what night train said buddy? Not feeling so smug now are you? Yeah you fucked up.

Date: December 07, 2013 10:51AM

Unfortunately Night Train clearly doesn't work for the agency. The way it works in reality is the commanders aren't even going to listen to you. You can appeal to the Sheriff but he won't make the final decision. He'll go to the rest of the command staff and they aren't likely to reverse IA's decision or look into any misconduct. What will likely happen is that the Sheriff might offer you a reduction in the type of punishment being handed out if it looks like they were in the wrong. If you refuse that then you can go to the civil service board. The Sheriff's Office will then send a team of supervisors who will make you look like the scum of the earth, whether you are or aren't. I feel sorry for that deputy sounds like he really got screwed. Doesn't the real world suck.

Who did it to you? Say the name.

Date: December 07, 2013 11:57AM

Hey Got Screwed

We have a new Sheriff and she's a woman remember. Maybe she'll have some "Change we can believe"

Posted by: Just Wondering ()
Date: December 07, 2013 12:46PM

Lets say that hypothetically there was someone in IA with the initials JJ. Lets say that during the time JJ was in IA there were more "resignations" during IA interviews than in the history of the sheriffs department. Lets say there were more discipline cases than anyone had ever seen coming out of there. So many more that they had to add another IA investigator. Lets say that before JJ was back there the cases coming out of IA were pretty low. Lets also say that after JJ left the cases coming out of IA dropped to nothing. I am not saying anything improper happened. Maybe everything was just as it should be and it was just a strange spike in behavior of the staff. On the other hand it would seem worth at least taking a look at those cases. Of course, no one can do that. Not even the people who were investigated can review the files that IA has on them.

Posted by: FO ()
Date: December 07, 2013 06:19PM

Y'all need to go back to counting spoons. How hard can being a deputy actually be? You claim to be "law enforcement officers" but when's the last time you ever enforced a law, if ever? In Fairfax deputies are nothing more then Corrections Officers. Y'all don't even do courthouse security.

In short, quit bitching. It's time to go count spoons, dinner is over. Once you're done, well start counting inmates. Then wait and we will count spoons after morning chow.

Posted by: Insecure? ()
Date: December 07, 2013 08:39PM

Hey FO, don't be a hater. Talk about IA or go Lurch another thread.

Posted by: NiC iS a FAg ()
Date: December 07, 2013 09:02PM

Nic A iS a FaG..jUsT sAYin ..MUst be NIce To Get a DWi ANd stiLL be EMpLOYed..WHat A pIece Of SHiT...eveRYONE feEls thAT way NIc!!!

Posted by: not transparent ()
Date: December 08, 2013 01:02AM

Same thing happens in the Fairfax County Police Department. You have idiots in Command Staff running the show. They will fabricate a case against you if they want to get rid of you. It is so true. No lawyer. Cant see the case. Only recourse is Civil Service where the rules are in favor of the County and there is no legal rules for evidence. They say what they want without facts. Very corrupt and you cant do a thing about it.

Date: December 08, 2013 08:18AM

So here's my question to you guys. We all know that IA has taken a look at this post already. If Lt. Friedman is the type of leader that everyone thinks he is he should step in and do something about this. If nothing changes then clearly he isn't the guy some of you think he is right? Put something in place to verify that some type of due process was done for your fellow deputies. At least bring it to the standards that an inmate gets during a classification hearing. Lets see if all the respect you guys give him given is deserved.Cause if it was found that an inmate wasn't allowed to have a witness the charges would be thrown out. Am I right classification?

Posted by: Crazy Jane ()
Date: December 08, 2013 12:49PM

Friedman is a great guy and you can guarantee that he won't let anyone get railroaded as long as he is back there. I feel sure that we would resign rather than let someone get a raw deal if he knew about it. The problem is that he has no control over the structure of IA and the rules. That is up to command staff and the sheriff.

Posted by: Not in the know ()
Date: December 08, 2013 01:04PM

What is the most common complaint they address? I would guess it would be an inmate complaining on a deputy for too much force or abusive language.

Posted by: FO ()
Date: December 08, 2013 01:11PM

Or not giving out plastic sporks in a timely manor....

Posted by: NOT IA ()
Date: December 08, 2013 03:41PM

Let's look at why people have resigned or were under investigation under JJ's or people before his term:

Cocaine use, Domestic violence, Soliciting services from a prostitute on Craig's List, Stealing Food and Water, DWI's, Lying and the list goes on.

All of these people should have never been hired in the first place an nobody is missing them. DO THE RIGHT THING EVERY DAY AND THAERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM.

Posted by: fed slob ()
Date: December 08, 2013 03:46PM

I will give the deputies credit. They do a job I could never do. Being locked up all day long with these miscreants. Some of the inmates which have mental health problems. You never know what they are capable of doing. Then you have an administration that probably jumps your ass if you raise your voice to an inmate.

Posted by: X dep ()
Date: December 08, 2013 05:03PM

I worked for ffx county for two years before I was fired. Fucking racist cunts. I fucked the wrong girl now my black ass out of a job

Posted by: hammerhead10 ()
Date: December 08, 2013 06:31PM

@ fed slob, those deputies should be damned glad to have a job. Got it?

Posted by: You could do worse ()
Date: December 08, 2013 09:50PM

I've been in the hot seat in front of Kidwell, JJ, and Friedman. I was sweating bullets even after I was found innocent. All three of them were awesome. They just wanted the truth. They didn't read too much into it like there was some dark hidden secrets. Once (to me) the obvious truth came out, they checked on it and cleared me. I am stupid for being in that seat but I wasn't guilty. This is just one man's story. I'm lucky.

I'll take a job under Huggins, Barry, Kincaid anyday over Peed or Wolfe. Nothing I've read here suggest IA (recently) has done anything bad. To the original post about IA railroading deputies - Its not true. IA is very clean under Friedman. Anyone who bad mouthes Friedman's character has never met this man. I think someone was looking for dirt about IA and found none.

I've met a lot good people in L.E.. There's none better than Friedman. Thank the Lord he hasn't left us for a better agency.

Posted by: igotone ()
Date: December 09, 2013 03:27AM

At least one of them there has been a part of it before. Ask them Friedman.

Posted by: MJB ()
Date: December 14, 2014 06:03PM

How is Friedman working out?

Posted by: pMM7w ()
Date: December 14, 2014 07:05PM

Isn't this forum for Fairfax County residents? Most deputies don't even live in the county, so who gives a fuck what goes on there.

Ideally we'd only hire deputies who live in the county anyways, or we're gonna have a situation like this.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ended-solitary-calling-911/

Posted by: LkJuP ()
Date: December 16, 2014 03:17PM

Come on, we are curious if any of the problems detailed in this thread are still occurring. Does anyone know if the same type of feeling is still present with Friedman as there was before.

Posted by: Mcudx ()
Date: December 17, 2014 11:41PM

I'm hearing stories of deputies getting railroaded by IA investigators at the sheriffs dept.

--------------------------------
will always be replaced by nigger or spic

STAND YOUR GROUND

Posted by: Human Resources ()
Date: December 18, 2014 03:22PM

One down and several more to go........

Posted by: Azzhatz ()
Date: December 18, 2014 05:52PM

Busch league

Posted by: Night Train ()
Date: December 19, 2014 09:21PM

Well, the silence says that either things are going pretty well or people are afraid to weigh in. I am guessing that things must have gotten better since this is an anonymous site.

Posted by: THE PHANTOM ()
Date: December 19, 2014 09:28PM

SEASONS GREETINGS FROM THE PHANTOM!!

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS-YES CHRISTMAS NOT "HOLIDAYS" YOU MORONS- AND ALL THROUGH THE JAIL, NOT AN INMATE WAS STIRRING, NOT EVEN A WAIL. STACEIE IS AN INCOMPTENT SHERIFF, THIS MUCH IS TRUE, SHE PROVED IT BY MAKING ANDGREASY NUMBER TWO.ALL CHRISTMAS EVE DEPUTIES WERE CLUNG TO THEIR COMPUTERS, HOPING THEY WOULD GET A PAY RAISE BIGGER THAN THE GIRLS AT HOOTERS. THAT WAS NOT TO BE FOR YOU SEE, INCOMPETENCE GOES BEYOND STACIE AND ANDGREASY. THERE IS TYLER, AND SONNY, AND NATHAN AND DORR. THERE IS FUCKING RECRUITS AND AMANDA THE WHORE.THERE IS LYING AND INTIMIDATION AND WHOA IS THEE,FOR WHO SENDS AN EMAIL TO SHERIFF STACIE.SEE YOU CAN DRESS LIKE A CLOWN LIKE BIG ASS EMMIE, BUT YOU CAN'T GET FIRED UNLESS YOU PISS OFF QUEEN STACIE.MY ADVICE TO STACIE IS TO EAT MANY SPICY BURRITOS, AND SHIT IT OUT ON GREG LIKE A BAG OF DORITOS. AS YOU DO THIS I HOPE YOU REALIZE IT-YOU AND YOUR ELK ARE PIECES OF SHIT!! MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY NATIONAL CHARMIN DAY(THE PHANTOM'S FAV) AND GOD HELP THE FINE DEPUTIES OF THE FAIRFAX SHERIFF'S OFFICE!

Posted by: 4 north 5 ()
Date: December 19, 2014 09:50PM

I have just shit myself laughing....God Bless the Phantom!!!

Posted by: Hershel Walker ()
Date: December 20, 2014 01:18AM

Pics of the whore

Posted by: Ron Jeremy ()
Date: December 20, 2014 12:02PM

Since she seems to have talant by fucking numerous deputies, her futre is in the adult film industry. Let's see the pics of the whore, I can arange a casting couch audition. I need some new meat for my movies.

Posted by: Sheriff Stacie Kincaid ()
Date: December 28, 2014 09:35PM

This thread needs to stop. I am the fucking Sheriff of Fairfax County!! And I know Ron Jeremy. Ron Jeremy is a friend of mine. And Amanda is not worthy of the couch. I should know, my hole was splayed by Ron's huge man pole.

Posted by: Rocco Stiffredi ()
Date: December 31, 2014 09:16AM

This just in from the 32 annual AVN Awards that will be hosted at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada:

The best Male Instructor goes to Felix:

"For personally working with recruits in the off hours, to ensure that sexual satisfying techniques are utilized by the recruits to their future male partners. Bonus points are being awarded for actually using bare back techniques in the performace of his duties and impregnating one of the recruits with his potent man seed."
Attachments:
image.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.