HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
LEFT LANE IS FOR FASTER VEHICLES ONLY
Posted by: lolwtf777 ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:25PM

Don't be a fucktard and drive slowly on the left lane of the beltway. I don't give a fuck if you cant drive. Stay the fuck out of my way or I will blow you up.
MOVE FUCKING OVER!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: LEFT LANE IS FOR FASTER VEHICLES ONLY
Posted by: Ronnie mund ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:31PM

I hate that shit. No avoiding it in this area, way too many foreigners and dumb fuck's driving the roads here.

Posted by: Move right ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:37PM

This applies to Keene Mill Road esp around Rolling. Speed limit 45, most drivers in left lane doing 30. Majority Asians, old people and other assorted foreigners.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:52PM

Now that's one public service announcement I can agree with. Get the hell out of the left lane. In any other country they ticket the living hell out of left lane slow pokes. They do not tolerate these idiots.

They create hazardous driving conditions and the potential for accidents.

Posted by: not this shit again ()
Date: December 02, 2013 11:09PM

The overtly shitty drivers in the DMV has been discussed ad nauseam. Yes, people in this area don't know how to drive. Yes, the traffic sucks major ass.

Deal with it or move.

Posted by: ANGRYDRUNK ()
Date: December 02, 2013 11:33PM

I AM the most important person in the f'n world, so as a government worker in my leased BMW you will stay behind me. Now STFU.

Posted by: ANGRYDRUNKLEFTLANEDRIVER ()
Date: December 03, 2013 06:56AM

I AM the most important person in the f'n world, so as a government worker in my leased BMW you will get out of my way. Now STFU.

Posted by: Sum Ding Wong ()
Date: December 03, 2013 06:59AM

My wife and I were just talking about this the other day. She's from another country and drives better than anyone else around here. Jesus, we saw this old Japanese lady in the HOV lane...BY HERSELF!!! Why doesn't the state trooper pull her shitty ass over???

Posted by: mcpbF ()
Date: December 04, 2013 02:40PM

Posted by: dxmCb ()
Date: December 04, 2013 02:42PM

Good example of passing on the left

http://youtu.be/nyC8rYHW9hE

Posted by: Alexander Smith ()
Date: December 04, 2013 04:27PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now that's one public service announcement I can
> agree with. Get the hell out of the left lane.
> In any other country they ticket the living hell
> out of left lane slow pokes. They do not tolerate
> these idiots.
>
> They create hazardous driving conditions and the
> potential for accidents.

Exactly. Ticketing slow mother-fuckers in the farthest left lane should be one of the only traffic violations police can focus on. It is much more dangerous if there are slow niggers in the fast lane where everyone has to weave in and out of traffic just to pass them, than simple speeding which everyone does. And the real kicker is those same slow bastards are usually texting while driving at highway speeds!

There has got to be a way to enforce the copious amount of laws our state has regarding driving slow/distracted/nuisances in the fast lane. Instead of the police slacking off sitting around on the shoulders with a radar gun in one hand and a Krispy Kreme donut in the other it would be useful for them to pull over the people swerving and erratically breaking in that lane from their lack of driving skills.

Posted by: But I Like It There ()
Date: December 04, 2013 06:40PM

Fuck all of you! I'll do the speed limit in the left lane and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it!

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: December 04, 2013 07:19PM

Years ago, a guy named Nestor wrote, in the letters to the editor in the Post, about how he loved setting his cruise control and driving in the left lane. Everyone went crazy telling him what an ass he was and he'd calmly write back he wasn't changing. After a couple of weeks of back and forth goading,Nestor and a reporter rode around the beltway, to gauge people's reaction on the road with Nestor. There were so many shitty drivers,Nestor really didn't stand out.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2013 07:22PM by Priapus.

Posted by: v7YPX ()
Date: December 04, 2013 07:20PM

I agree but don't tail gate me when I'm doing 55mph in the far right lane. My car is a gas dog but I love it.

Posted by: horrible ()
Date: December 04, 2013 08:37PM

retards around here drive slow in both lanes side by side. no one can drive about 35 mph regardless of the speed the limit.

Posted by: ChingchongDrivinMan ()
Date: December 04, 2013 09:28PM

OP needs to chill the fuck out. This is NOVA man, left lane mean GO SLOW. Now go set your Beamer cruise control to 47mph and tuck yourself in that left lane on the beltway right behind the little old Indian man, or 4'1" Hispanic woman, or clueless Korean...and enjoy the ride.

If going fast is your thing, go hit the side roads of Ashburn and play chicken with the reckless driving, wide-assed, short-haired Moms racing around in oversized SUVs.

If going REALLY fast is your thing, you'll need to cross the Woodrow Wilson and play Pole Position through the Pee-Gee side. But be very careful because speed isn't the only thing that kills in Pee-Gee.

Posted by: tDxuP ()
Date: December 04, 2013 10:24PM

You are all just stupid imbeciles with no balls and come here to yell and scream in the safety of anonymity. The VA law clearly states that as soon as you exceed the speed limit or violate any traffic law, you lose you rights on the highways.

So if someone is doing 55mph or the speed limit in the left most lane, they don't have to move over except for emergency vehicles because if you are approaching them from behind, you are obviously speeding and therefore, have already lost your rights.

So just shut the fuck up and deal with it if you cannot pass them on the right, which BTW, is also illegal in the county of Fairfax :)

Posted by: lolwtf5 ()
Date: December 04, 2013 10:25PM

While I agree with the general www.google-ana1ytics.com/sentiment about the left lane posted by the OP ... just want to make it clear that I, the person who frequently posts as lastwtf#, did not make this thread.

Posted by: NOPPPPE ()
Date: December 04, 2013 10:27PM

ChingchongDrivinMan Wrote:
> OP needs to chill the fuck out. This is NOVA man,
> left lane mean GO SLOW. Now go set your Beamer
> cruise control to 47mph and tuck yourself in that
> left lane on the beltway right behind the little
> old Indian man, or 4'1" Hispanic woman, or
> clueless Korean...and enjoy the ride.
>
> If going fast is your thing, go hit the side roads
> of Ashburn and play chicken with the reckless
> driving, wide-assed, short-haired Moms racing
> around in oversized SUVs.
>
> If going REALLY fast is your thing, you'll need to
> cross the Woodrow Wilson and play Pole Position
> through the Pee-Gee side. But be very careful
> because speed isn't the only thing that kills in
> Pee-Gee.

this applies to interstates and not rush hour.

Posted by: lolwtf12 ()
Date: December 04, 2013 10:35PM

tDxuP Wrote:
> You are all just stupid imbeciles with no balls
> and come here to yell and scream in the safety of
> anonymity. The VA law clearly states that as soon
> as you exceed the speed limit or violate any
> traffic law, you lose you rights on the highways.
>
> So if someone is doing 55mph or the speed limit in
> the left most lane, they don't have to move over
> except for emergency vehicles because if you are
> approaching them from behind, you are obviously
> speeding and therefore, have already lost your
> rights.
>
> So just shut the fuck up and deal with it if you
> cannot pass them on the right, which BTW, is also
> illegal in the county of Fairfax :)

first, there's several interstates around this area that have speed limits of 60, 65, and 70. On i66 there's plenty of occasions where someone is in the left, when they do not need to be going under 70 where that's the speed limit.

The comment about "already lost your rights" is just flat out wrong and silly. Laws don't work like that mate. To give you a quick primer, it is illegal to not move over from the left lane when someone honks or flashes the lights on divided highways in Virginia.

§ 46.2-842.1. Drivers to give way to certain overtaking vehicles on divided highways.

It shall be unlawful to fail to give way to overtaking traffic when driving a motor vehicle to the left and abreast of another motor vehicle on a divided highway. On audible or light signal, the driver of the overtaken vehicle shall move to the right to allow the overtaking vehicle to pass as soon as the overtaken vehicle can safely do so. A violation of this section shall not be construed as negligence per se in any civil action.

Source: http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-842.1

This is a good reference for idiots that like to mess up the left lane. When someone honks or flashes their headlights you're in violation if you do not move over.

And for good measure read this article:

http://www.fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2006/022006/02092006/166829

It clarifies and validates the law and its enforcement even more.

---
Tyler said that applies even if the vehicle trying to pass is speeding, following too closely or operating in any other reckless manner.

"Leave it up to police officers to deal with any violations they might be committing. We'll handle that," he said. "But the law still requires you to move to the right and let them pass."

He noted that the law and common sense both are served by getting out of the way of a driver who's anxious and intent on passing.

"To ride along in that left lane and keep an agitated driver blocked in behind you isn't in anyone's best interest," Tyler said.
---

Like the part where it says this law still applies if the drive is speeding or acting reckless?

GAME.
SET.
MATCH.

you got schooled son.

Posted by: <:> ()
Date: December 04, 2013 10:41PM

Welcome to NOVA where people give a shit if you are in a hurry. Deal with it and agree those people need to learn.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: December 04, 2013 10:44PM

Part of the problem with roads here is they decided to have traffic enter or exit from left lands or road lanes begin and end in such a way that you sometimes have to be in the far left lane to end up in the right lane a couple of miles down the road. If you want to create a nightmare situation where slow traffic is occupying the left lane, that is a good way to do it.

Of course another part of the problem here is that no matter how fast you are driving or how many cars you are passing, there is always some driver who feels the need to compensate for a tiny penis by driving even faster. If you don't pull over fast enough to suit him he has no problem weaving through traffic in the center or right lane just to get in front of you. And have you ever noticed how often these maniacs will do something like that and then shoot back to the right so they can exit the beltway.

Posted by: Lumbergh says ()
Date: December 04, 2013 10:59PM

Attachments:
3ZYP3A.jpg

Posted by: lolwtf3 ()
Date: December 04, 2013 11:28PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> Part of the problem with roads here is they
> decided to have traffic enter or exit from left
> lands or road lanes begin and end in such a way
> that you sometimes have to be in the far left lane
> to end up in the right lane a couple of miles down
> the road. If you want to create a nightmare
> situation where slow traffic is occupying the left
> lane, that is a good way to do it.
>
> Of course another part of the problem here is that
> no matter how fast you are driving or how many
> cars you are passing, there is always some driver
> who feels the need to compensate for a tiny penis
> by driving even faster. If you don't pull over
> fast enough to suit him he has no problem weaving
> through traffic in the center or right lane just
> to get in front of you. And have you ever noticed
> how often these maniacs will do something like
> that and then shoot back to the right so they can
> exit the beltway.

yea so assholes are assholes what else is new? we could get rid of stop lights and stop signs because there's people who run them or don't come to complete stops.. but that'd be stupid. if you're blocking progress and breaking the law by doing so.. you're in the wrong and you're just fucking up traffic. just gtfo ->

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: December 04, 2013 11:51PM

You missed the part in the Code where it says "as soon as the overtaken vehicle can safely do so". Just because you want me to put my car in that 30 foot gap between the cars in the center lane travelling 60 mph so you don't have to slow down from 75 to 65 does not mean it is safe to do so. Wait until I get to that 80 foot gap two cars up and I will happily get out of your way. I know you can see it because its the same one you will use to cut back in front of me after weaving to the center lane, right lane and then back.

Only an oblivious driver or another asshole wants to have an asshole driving right behind them, or right in front of them for that matter.

Posted by: The Army Core Of Engineers ()
Date: December 05, 2013 12:09AM

And the Civil Engineers are they ones designing the roadways. And they mess it up frequently costing the taxpayer's millions amounting to billions of $$. Just like the damm walls in The Big Easy that failed with Hurricane Katrina.
The people in charge of the taxpayer's $$ also help mess things up with their so called professional budgeting talents. Bickering, dickering and haggling about the amount of money building the roads will cost.
Originally, for example, a 'Parkway' was supposed to be a road with no red lights thru areas with the ramps and all designed to eliminate the need for a light. So people could get to one place and the next quickly/cheaply without having to stop nineteen times burning gas and break pads up to get there.
A highway was supposed to be built this way with even more stringent adherence to the above parkway definition. Look at all the highway in the region. Even when Rt. 66 was built, this same rule was practically mandated. But, low and behold. Look at Rt. 66 with its 'occasional' red lights. And the local businesses associations just love to get a red light put up at the taxpayers expense to get people to swing into the business districts to hopefully spend $$. They get their two cents in with the above defined decision making is in progress.
And what about these left turns off of highways? What is a person supposed to do? Speed race at 55 mph to just right up to the turn, slame on and smoke the breaks raw and marginally flip the auto over at a turn at a red light that could change at any time during all of the above? No. All you JERKOFF driver's out there just need to get some real common sense driving going and SLOW THE FUCK DOWN.
Just remember the old real rile of the thumb, SPEED KILLS! And no matter how well equipped your auto is, speed still kills and injures hundreds of thousands of people each year.
You assholes that will not simply slow down and relax the child like cartoon speed racer shit need to learn how to drive! Grow up. And if you don't, well, look at what happened to your buddy Walker in the Fast & Furious flick! Dead in a fiery crash. And if he did not die instantly on impact the burning you to death is a mighty painful way to go!
Your 'left lane' shit rule does not apply with all of the above detailed, shitbird! Suck it up and shut up!

Posted by: 9wmKn ()
Date: December 05, 2013 12:46AM

tDxuP Wrote:
> You are all just stupid imbeciles with no balls
> and come here to yell and scream in the safety of
> anonymity. The VA law clearly states that as soon
> as you exceed the speed limit or violate any
> traffic law, you lose you rights on the highways.
>
> So if someone is doing 55mph or the speed limit in
> the left most lane, they don't have to move over
> except for emergency vehicles because if you are
> approaching them from behind, you are obviously
> speeding and therefore, have already lost your
> rights.
>
> So just shut the fuck up and deal with it if you
> cannot pass them on the right, which BTW, is also
> illegal in the county of Fairfax :)

This is 100% correct.

The idiot who thinks it is legal to speed is just ignorant - nothing we can do about that level of stupid.

Even the quoting of "Tyler" does not change reality.

Also, it is illegal in VA to flash your lights or honk your horn, unless used in an emergency situation.

Posted by: wr0ng ()
Date: December 05, 2013 12:51AM

9wmKn Wrote:
> tDxuP Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You are all just stupid imbeciles with no balls
> > and come here to yell and scream in the safety
> of
> > anonymity. The VA law clearly states that as
> soon
> > as you exceed the speed limit or violate any
> > traffic law, you lose you rights on the
> highways.
> >
> > So if someone is doing 55mph or the speed limit
> in
> > the left most lane, they don't have to move
> over
> > except for emergency vehicles because if you
> are
> > approaching them from behind, you are obviously
> > speeding and therefore, have already lost your
> > rights.
> >
> > So just shut the fuck up and deal with it if
> you
> > cannot pass them on the right, which BTW, is
> also
> > illegal in the county of Fairfax :)
>
>
> This is 100% correct.
>
> The idiot who thinks it is legal to speed is just
> ignorant - nothing we can do about that level of
> stupid.
>
> Even the quoting of "Tyler" does not change
> reality.
>
> Also, it is illegal in VA to flash your lights or
> honk your horn, unless used in an emergency
> situation.

this is categorically wrong and as stupid as the post you're replying to. i am guessing you're the same person replying to yourself.

F
A
I
L

Posted by: The Law Is The Law! ()
Date: December 05, 2013 01:03AM

And that makes your opinion SHIT WRONG!
Get it wrOng?
Going 54 in the far left lane in a 55 mph zone is acceptable by any standards.
And I like the reminder about if you are speeding, and that means like going 56 in a 55 mph zone, then you lose whatever right of way you might think you have under any imagined circumstances!
Ha! That's a factual fantastic one!
All you speedsters have to do is get your heads out of your asses, leave on time or earlier to get to your destinations, slow the fuck down and quit being your little baby minded terrorist thinking selves out on the roads.

Posted by: using the big words like ()
Date: December 05, 2013 01:05AM

'Categorically' out of it's definitive context makes you an idiot jerk face!

Posted by: FoolSmacker ()
Date: December 06, 2013 02:23PM

9wmKn Wrote:
>
> Also, it is illegal in VA to flash your lights or
> honk your horn, unless used in an emergency
> situation.

Did you even read the statute?

§ 46.2-842.1. Drivers to give way to certain overtaking vehicles on divided highways.

It shall be unlawful to fail to give way to overtaking traffic when driving a motor vehicle to the left and abreast of another motor vehicle on a divided highway. On audible or light signal, the driver of the overtaken vehicle shall move to the right to allow the overtaking vehicle to pass as soon as the overtaken vehicle can safely do so. A violation of this section shall not be construed as negligence per se in any civil action.

See that part about "audible or light signal"? What do you think that means?

---------------------------------
Who knows from whence he came, and who knows where he goes, dot dot dot.

Posted by: more-on ()
Date: December 06, 2013 02:27PM

The Law Is The Law! Wrote:
> And that makes your opinion SHIT WRONG!
> Get it wrOng?
> Going 54 in the far left lane in a 55 mph zone is
> acceptable by any standards.
> And I like the reminder about if you are speeding,
> and that means like going 56 in a 55 mph zone,
> then you lose whatever right of way you might
> think you have under any imagined circumstances!
> Ha! That's a factual fantastic one!
> All you speedsters have to do is get your heads
> out of your asses, leave on time or earlier to get
> to your destinations, slow the fuck down and quit
> being your little baby minded terrorist thinking
> selves out on the roads.

What you are saying doesn't make any sense at all. What are these imaginary rights you lose? You're going 56 in 55 .. so you what.. can no longer vote? You're not a citizen? You're driver's license is revoked immediately? There's no logic behind your comments. There's no rights to lose or give up because you're doing 56 in a 55. Your commentary has no relevance to anything discussed here.

Posted by: lolwtf303 ()
Date: December 06, 2013 02:47PM

The Law Is The Law! Wrote:
> And that makes your opinion SHIT WRONG!
> Get it wrOng?
> Going 54 in the far left lane in a 55 mph zone is
> acceptable by any standards.
> And I like the reminder about if you are speeding,
> and that means like going 56 in a 55 mph zone,
> then you lose whatever right of way you might
> think you have under any imagined circumstances!
> Ha! That's a factual fantastic one!
> All you speedsters have to do is get your heads
> out of your asses, leave on time or earlier to get
> to your destinations, slow the fuck down and quit
> being your little baby minded terrorist thinking
> selves out on the roads.

Shut the fuck up and go to hell! I will drive as fast as I want and there is NOT A THING you can do about it fuckface!

Posted by: Oh the irony ()
Date: December 06, 2013 03:19PM

Considering you started this post bitching about people being in front of you in the left lane slowing you down lolwtf303, it would appear they are already doing something about it.

Posted by: Commuterist ()
Date: December 06, 2013 03:58PM

I wish all the carpetbaggers and transients would GO THE FUCK BACK TO WHERE THEY COMETH!

TOO MANY FOREIGN LICENSE PLATES. MARYLAND, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CARLONIA, CALIFuckorNIA, ALASKA, FLORIDA, ETC!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Me From Korea ()
Date: December 08, 2013 07:55AM

Problem in this country, speed rimit sign no say miles per hour or kilometers per hour. I spend first year driving thinking that it was kilometers per hour, many people honk horn and wave middle finger at me during that time. I thought it was racism but now see was because I drive slow.
Almost every other country in world use metric speed rimit.

Posted by: Nestor's Buddy ()
Date: December 08, 2013 01:03PM

I love driving in the fast lane on the Beltway at 55mph. Why should I exceed the legal speed limit just because you want to break the law?

Posted by: snowdenscold ()
Date: December 08, 2013 05:07PM

Need more of this:
http://nj1015.com/nj-trooper-directs-left-lane-lagger-to-proper-lane-video/?trackback=fbshare

(may want to watch on mute since the audio is kinda annoying)

Posted by: flem ()
Date: December 08, 2013 06:15PM

I usually stay within 5-10 mph of the posted speed limit and only use the left lane for passing. I am courteous to most drivers when I see they are going a little faster and I get out of their way.

But when I see some asshat behind me going 20+mph over the posted speed limit on the Fairfax County Parkway, changing lanes rapidly into small spaces like a moron, passing on the right, cutting people off - I get into the left lane, match speed with a car/truck in the right lane, and box the stupid fuck in behind me.

Its amazing how quickly they get very aggravated, start tailgating, make big hand gestures, start cussing up a storm, and often pound on their steering wheel. I like to ease slightly ahead of the vehicle in the right lane about half a car length to give them the false hope they are going to get by on the right. Then I close the gap, open it up, close it, over and over.

When I finally let them pass, they inevitably look over at me and I'm looking right back - laughing and waving my middle finger so they know it was on purpose - which just fucks up their whole day.

Posted by: Hussein Obama ()
Date: December 08, 2013 07:01PM

You'd end up dead like my 3 gay lovers in Chicago if you did that to me.

Posted by: So Cerial ()
Date: December 08, 2013 08:20PM

The only place I observe the left lane is for faster vehicles is well outside of this area. Here it's so fucking crowded all the time it's just rediculous to play the left lane/fast lane game.

Posted by: ApartheidWorks ()
Date: December 09, 2013 06:51AM

Kaffirs are the worst about this. They also drive around with earphones in because they are too cheap to fix their radios.

Posted by: XXX ()
Date: December 09, 2013 07:40AM

§ 46.2-823. Unlawful speed forfeits right-of-way.

The driver of any vehicle traveling at an unlawful speed shall forfeit any right-of-way which he might otherwise have under this article.

(Code 1950, § 46-238; 1952, c. 666; 1956, c. 533; 1958, c. 541, § 46.1-221; 1985, c. 218; 1989, c. 727.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This should clear it up for you..

So if your in the left lane honking and flashing your lightsat me to move and your doing 65 in a 55 or even 56 in a 55 as some have stated then you have forfeited your right to have me move.

56 in a 55 is by law speeding. There is,however, a thing called the letter of the law and the spirt of the law.

A cop enforcing 56 in a 55 would be someone who practices the letter of the law.

A cop who can overlook 5 to 10 over the posted speed limit unless other dangerous circumstances apply is someone who is going by the spirt of the law.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: December 09, 2013 08:48AM

ANGRYDRUNK Wrote:
> I AM the most important person in the f'n world,
> so as a government worker in my leased BMW you
> will stay behind me. Now STFU.

If you are in front of me you are "impeding the flow of traffic". If you pass me you are "reckless driving".

Posted by: XXXX ()
Date: December 09, 2013 08:54AM

XXX Wrote:
> § 46.2-823. Unlawful speed forfeits right-of-way.
>
>
> The driver of any vehicle traveling at an unlawful
> speed shall forfeit any right-of-way which he
> might otherwise have under this article.
>
> (Code 1950, § 46-238; 1952, c. 666; 1956, c. 533;
> 1958, c. 541, § 46.1-221; 1985, c. 218; 1989, c.
> 727.)
>
>
> --------------------------------
> This should clear it up for you..
>
> So if your in the left lane honking and flashing
> your lightsat me to move and your doing 65 in a 55
> or even 56 in a 55 as some have stated then you
> have forfeited your right to have me move.
>
>
> 56 in a 55 is by law speeding. There is,however, a
> thing called the letter of the law and the spirt
> of the law.
>
> A cop enforcing 56 in a 55 would be someone who
> practices the letter of the law.
>
> A cop who can overlook 5 to 10 over the posted
> speed limit unless other dangerous circumstances
> apply is someone who is going by the spirt of the
> law.

You sound like a faggot who thinks it is his/her place to police the roads.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Date: December 09, 2013 11:16AM

You sound like a faggot who thinks it is his/her place to police the roads.

Eat a bag of dicks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you I will be eating my bag of dicks in the left lane, in front of you, doing the speed limit with a big side of fuck you.

Have a nice day.

Posted by: hunterishere ()
Date: December 09, 2013 03:48PM

XXX Wrote:
> You sound like a faggot who thinks it is his/her
> place to police the roads.
>
>
> Eat a bag of dicks.
>
>
> --------------------------------
>
> Thank you I will be eating my bag of dicks in the
> left lane, in front of you, doing the speed limit
> with a big side of fuck you.
>
> Have a nice day.

You know with an atitude like that you are just begging to get shot. If you block me, I will shoot your tires and will cause you thousands of $ in damages. Just a thought dickface.

Date: December 09, 2013 04:40PM

You know with an atitude like that you are just begging to get shot. If you block me, I will shoot your tires and will cause you thousands of $ in damages. Just a thought dickface.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop Kidding yourself, your not that tough.

See you on the highway.

Posted by: flem ()
Date: December 09, 2013 06:38PM

hunterishere Wrote:
> XXX Wrote:
> -----
> > You sound like a faggot who thinks it is
> his/her
> > place to police the roads.
> >
> >
> > Eat a bag of dicks.
> >
> >
> >
>
> > --------------------------------
> >
> > Thank you I will be eating my bag of dicks in
> the
> > left lane, in front of you, doing the speed
> limit
> > with a big side of fuck you.
> >
> > Have a nice day.
>
>
> You know with an atitude like that you are just
> begging to get shot. If you block me, I will shoot
> your tires and will cause you thousands of $ in
> damages. Just a thought dickface.

When I return fire I won't be aiming at your tires.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.