HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Somebody's thinking for a change
Posted by: duh ()
Date: July 28, 2007 04:05PM

Remember the recent ruckus about unmowed grass along area roadways?

I've been noticing pickup trucks and trailers in the median strips with blue lights flashing....I thought only cops could have blue lights.

Well, it IS the cops...the Sheriff's deputies to be exact! And they got the cons cutting grass! Wearing "Sheriff's Work Crew" vests. Most of them look to be beaners...so that's pretty cool that they can get the same job in jail as out!

The possibilities are endless...how about putting folks that can't pay their civil fines out there? They've shown they like to go fast and some of those mowers get going pretty good!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Somebody's thinking for a change
Posted by: slimey ()
Date: July 28, 2007 04:28PM

I have a sneaky suspision they are just an "advance team" for developers who want to
build hi-rise condos on the median strips. This way they get the basic work started
free of charge. (The beaners get "three slops and a flop")

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 28, 2007 05:08PM

This sounds very cost effective. You have a bunch of cons on community service cutting the grass - being watched by three $50,000-a-year deputies. Lord knows that makes more sense than hiring three guys for $7 an hour.

Date: July 28, 2007 05:25PM

WashingToneLocian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This sounds very cost effective. You have a bunch
> of cons on community service cutting the grass -
> being watched by three $50,000-a-year deputies.
> Lord knows that makes more sense than hiring three
> guys for $7 an hour.

They're ALREADY paying the deputies. This gives them something worthwhile to do, rather than sitting around the jail eatin' donuts.

Boy, I remember the state work crews of long ago....chains, striped uniforms and all. The bossman was always walking back and forth with a shotgun on his shoulder. I think they were out of the old Camp 30 on West Ox.

I didn't see any deputies carrying shotguns....do you think that would offend modern sensibilities and/or scare the kiddies?

Posted by: Fairfax County Captain ()
Date: July 28, 2007 05:30PM

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore than you men.

Date: July 28, 2007 05:38PM

LOLOL!!!

Now I have to look for my Cool Hand Luke DVD and watch it tonight.

One of my all time favorite flicks!

Anybody up for an egg eatin' contest?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2007 05:39PM by duh.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: July 28, 2007 06:09PM

Did anyone see the post today? Check the Metro section. An article about the girl from Great Falls, Saadet Muslu, 17 at the time of the accident, doing 100 mph+ on GW Parkway then going airborne and killing her friend. They had a bet to see if the Lexus or Mercedes goes faster (like we all have not had that bet before).

Anyway, the jury convicted her involuntary manslaughter. The judge thought long and hard about the sentence and gave her 5 years (4 suspended and credit for time served) and said she must go around after that and preach the horrors of speeding.

On the same page was a story about Rubio Angel, an illegal immigrant who sexually assaulted a woman with a stick in a brutal attack. Angel was also 17 at the time of the offense. A judge gave him 3 life terms plus 20 years for good measure.

I know when crime was premeditated and one was "involuntary" ( as involuntary as possible for racing at 100+ mph in a 40mph) but the moral of the story is: If you do something really bad, it is better to live in Great Falls, come from a well to do family, and have a good lawyer. Judges look kindly on that.

I know both cases were in Arlington County - but do you suspect we will see of these two people mowing grass in the median strip anytime soon?

Posted by: cw ()
Date: July 28, 2007 06:37PM

Believe it or not the inmates usually like the outside work. Gives them a chance to earn good behavior points and they get to see regular people, i.e. women walking around. The alternative is 24 hours of sitting in a stuffy jail watching other inmates scratch their balls and watch tv.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: July 28, 2007 07:42PM

duh Wrote:
> Most of them
> look to be beaners...so that's pretty cool that
> they can get the same job in jail as out!

lol. that sounds like a line out of Mind of Mencia.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Fairfax County Captain ()
Date: July 28, 2007 07:55PM

duh Wrote:
> LOLOL!!!
>
> Now I have to look for my Cool Hand Luke DVD and
> watch it tonight.
>
> One of my all time favorite flicks!
>
> Anybody up for an egg eatin' contest?

You gonna fit in real good, of course, unless you get rabbit in your blood and you decide to take off for home.

Posted by: joe ()
Date: July 28, 2007 10:30PM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Saadet Muslu, 17 at the time of the
> accident, doing 100 mph+ on GW Parkway then going
> airborne and killing her friend.

Bwahaha serves her a right. How the hell do you go airborne from going 100mph? Was the dumbass doing that with traffic around? Because on some stretches of 66 when there is no-one else in the road it isn't too dangerous to hall ass down the highway at 90.

Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: July 29, 2007 09:47AM

joe Wrote:
> Radiophile Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Saadet Muslu, 17 at the time of the
> > accident, doing 100 mph+ on GW Parkway then
> going
> > airborne and killing her friend.
>
> Bwahaha serves her a right. How the hell do you go
> airborne from going 100mph? Was the dumbass doing
> that with traffic around? Because on some
> stretches of 66 when there is no-one else in the
> road it isn't too dangerous to hall ass down the
> highway at 90.

Well, because she was on the GW Parkway, where the speed limit is 40, and she hit speeds of up to 130 according to the article, hit an embankment, then struck a tall tree at a height of 8 feet. Sounds fun. Apparently she wanted to see if Mommy's Lexus would go faster than her friend's Mommy's BMW. She knows the answer now.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: July 29, 2007 12:46PM

joe Wrote:
> Radiophile Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Saadet Muslu, 17 at the time of the
> > accident, doing 100 mph+ on GW Parkway then
> going
> > airborne and killing her friend.
>
> Bwahaha serves her a right. How the hell do you go
> airborne from going 100mph?

The way I understood the article, her attorney claimed she was "only" doing 100mph. Police and other experts claimed she was doing 130mph+. I am giving her the benefit of the doubt because
a) she probably spends most of her time volunteering at the home for old nuns
b) she is a sweetheart who usually would never do such a thing.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: July 29, 2007 01:00PM

I have to give an Asian chick credit for acting like a stupid white boy.

Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: July 29, 2007 11:50PM

duh Wrote:
> Boy, I remember the state work crews of long
> ago....chains, striped uniforms and all. The
> bossman was always walking back and forth with a
> shotgun on his shoulder. I think they were out of
> the old Camp 30 on West Ox.
>
> I didn't see any deputies carrying shotguns....

Wiping it off here boss....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2007 11:51PM by Rowsdower.

Posted by: Rowsdower ()
Date: July 29, 2007 11:51PM

duh Wrote:
> Boy, I remember the state work crews of long
> ago....chains, striped uniforms and all. The
> bossman was always walking back and forth with a
> shotgun on his shoulder. I think they were out of
> the old Camp 30 on West Ox.
>
> I didn't see any deputies carrying shotguns....

Wiping it off here boss....

Posted by: GoBaby54 ()
Date: November 01, 2010 04:30PM

no matter what saadet did or didn't do or cops claim she did or didn't do, fact of the matter is someone died. saadet's probation period is over and she will be on the roads again despite violating her probation once and currently standing in violation of her probation.

Posted by: nikki ()
Date: January 22, 2012 10:05PM

uhhhhhh my friend was in that car accident and barely made it out. she was a model and was going places in her life that most people only dream about. Saadet knew what she was doing, this wasnt the first time she had acted that stupid, and the people in the car were begging her to slow down not egging her on. As far as i'm concerned that no good rich bitch should be rotting in jail like the rest of the criminials not walking the streets. I dont know how she sleeps at night knowing that she single handedly took a life, and damn near destroyed another.

Posted by: knickknack ()
Date: May 10, 2012 01:35PM

First of all to all you little bitches here especially bitch named Nikki, the matter of fact is she was being egged on and thats a testimony in court from people in that car you hoe. Second of all noone told her to slow down. The real question is how the fuck does your trick ass sleep at night when you're out here false accusing. Also she was the only juvenile in that car. She got more punishment than she should of. Every juvenile makes a mistake including me. The difference is that she had bad luck and it turned tragic. I was in the same situation twice and luckily nobody got hurt. Its faith. I know that she's a very responsible good girl and does very well in life now including school. The girl that was supposively a "model" was abandoned by her family and her family are crackheads officially. The other guy in the car already passed from overdosing on heroin RIP. At the end, she's got a lot better qualities and family life than any other person in that car, she was simply very unlucky how things turned out. She did her bid more than she should of. She's a stronger girl than 99 percent of all the other girls in the area. So you ignorent fucks can keep hatin and blow a dick! no alcohol no drugs, she was purely speeding and got in a unfortunate accident. Thats all. Look up how often that happens and you'll see that her punishment was way too much.

Posted by: AreYouKiddingME ()
Date: July 10, 2012 08:50AM

KnickKnack, your response to what has happened is emotionally disturbing. To know that someone would actually say Saadet got a worse punishment than she deserved is RETARDED. She KILLED Jessse and had the nerve to show up at his wake. I was there. I saw with my own eyes. She brought a posse for "protection" to a fucking funeral. Now, does that sound like an innocent person? I don't think so. She had a solid record of poor decisions and bad behavior and I know this, as I was a classmate of Saadet's. She got off because her parents have money, not because of being a "victim" of "peer pressure." Go preach your bullshit elsewhere.

Posted by: AreYouKiddingME ()
Date: July 10, 2012 08:52AM

Also, your entire response reads like it was written by a ghetto hoodrat. Ugh, trashy people are so sad.

Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 10, 2012 09:53AM

Radiophile Wrote:
>
> I know when crime was premeditated and one was
> "involuntary" ( as involuntary as possible for
> racing at 100+ mph in a 40mph) but the moral of
> the story is: If you do something really bad, it
> is better to live in Great Falls, come from a well
> to do family, and have a good lawyer. Judges look
> kindly on that.

Um... considering the girl comes from a well to do family, she most likely will pay a decent amount of taxes in her lifetime. The mexican, probably not. He is probably just a dangerous raping leech of society.

Posted by: yurgo ()
Date: July 10, 2012 10:43AM

knickknack Wrote:
> punishment than she should of. Every juvenile
> makes a mistake including me. The difference is
> that she had bad luck and it turned tragic.

Flat tire = bad luck
Killing someone by speeding 100 mph = criminal stupidity

No lesson learned = she will be back in court for something else

Put her to work picking dandelions in the medians.

Posted by: dbags be dbaggin ()
Date: July 10, 2012 01:05PM

Do not worry ya'll I will protect her while she is doing her time. She will learn to love vagina and lots more. If she is as innocent as you say she is, she will have lots of learnin' to do :).

-B Bertha.

Posted by: stephen ()
Date: July 10, 2012 04:24PM

The girl and her rich parents will soon be dirt poor when the civil suit gets finished.

Posted by: Think ()
Date: July 11, 2012 09:09AM

You would think a Civil suit would have already been settled, since the trial was back in '08, or so. The girl's parents own a gravel/masonry-type business in PG county, MD where she works. So much for that Manslaughter conviction ruining a "career."

Posted by: Baja ()
Date: August 31, 2013 06:59PM

What became of all the others in the car, besides the one who OD'ed on heroin?
Were they all on drugs that night or just on their way to get some?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.