HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax Criminals
Posted by: Consumer ()
Date: December 07, 2008 11:25PM

Is it just me or does every criminal in Fairfax county first goes to this website for advice before consulting w/ attourney? Is it mandatory by law now or did I miss a meeting about this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Criminals
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: December 08, 2008 12:19AM

file.php?2,file=3489
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: December 08, 2008 12:21AM

It IS just you.

Maybe you didn't know this, but lawyers generally do not keep weekend or evening office hours. People tend to get busted for stuff at times when lawyers are at home with their families. This forum is a good place to ask for people's experience and knowledge about good lawyers in the area, how the courts treat certain offenses, etc.

I suppose you haven't ever stepped over the line, or maybe you just haven't lived in Fairfax County long enough to run up against the law. Trust me, it's not as hard as you might believe. Barney Fife might have let you off with a warning back where you came from, but around here, the police arrest you first and let the Commonwealth's Attorney and the Magistrate sort it out later.

I got arrested once about 15 years ago for walking down to a gas station at 3 am to get a pack of cigarettes. Apparently, I was "trespassing" on a sidewalk. The vienna police took me down to the Fairfax County jail, and the magistrate told the cop that he was mistaken, and let me go. I asked the cop if he'd at least drive me back to where he falsely arrested me, and he gave me a dirty look and stormed out of the magistrate's office. I had to call a cab from Fairfax City to take me home. That pack of cigarettes cost me over twenty bucks, and all I was doing was walking on a sidewalk on Beulah Rd, that was near Glyndon Park, which if I had been in after dark, would have been trespassing, but I was on the sidewalk.

Don't worry. Not everyone is a criminal. But that doesn't mean they don't run into the law for the wrong reasons, or that those that are breaking the law don't deserve proper advice and representation, This site is a good place to ask for initial advice on which lawyers to contact, what to expect in court, and that sort of thing. Maybe Salvatore Culosi Jr could have benefited from visiting this site? I don't know, but a west point classmate of my father's (and Barry McCaffrey's and Shinseki's) had a son killed by Fairfax County cops because he was running a sports booking operation on the side of his optometry business.

(Wow, just imagine that. Not only has the cop been blacklisted from getting a job at any other police department because a former ONDCP director was a West Point classmate of the guy's father, but now, if the cop is a veteran, he's going to have a hard time getting any VA benefits since another West Point classmate runs the VA.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2008 12:27AM by Bob.

Posted by: Bob Marley ()
Date: December 08, 2008 01:45AM

Criminals?

Shut up and pass the bong!

Date: December 08, 2008 02:04AM

Bob Marley Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Criminals?
>
> Shut up and pass the bong!
Attachments:
10 - WarNo More Trouble.mp3
05 - Rat Race.mp3

Date: December 08, 2008 02:16AM

Bob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bob Marley Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Criminals?
> >
> > Shut up and pass the bong!

If you worked downtown between 2003 and 2006 you might have heard these two songs being blasted from a white convertible Mustang Cobra SVT. I used to drive into work and home from work blaring these two songs from my 2,300 watt stereo.

I also played Jimi Hendrix's "Star Spangled Banner" from my Jetta with a 900 watt stereo to all the protestors in front of the white house in 1991 during the gulf war because I thought they were stupid for protesting that war.

Too bad I couldn't drive down PA avenue anymore after 1997 or 1998.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2008 02:17AM by Bob.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.