HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sheriff Candidate Stacey Kincaid
Posted by: Better Think Twice ()
Date: July 20, 2013 10:39AM

Stacey Kincaid has been advertising herself as the only "real democrat" running for the Sheriff nomination this Tuesday.

The official "Real Democrat" position on assault rifles is posted on Ralph Northam's website:

Banning military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines: When Congress failed to renew the federal assault weapons ban, the share of firearms with high capacity magazine recovered from Virginia crime scenes jumped from an all-time low of 10% in 2004 to an all-time high of 22% in just five years.[ii] These types of weapons were created with the sole purpose of harming people and should not be on our streets.

Sheriff candidate Kincaid says that she supports that policy yet purchased two military style assault rifles and ten 30 round high capacity magazines two months ago.

She is either lying or hypocritical when she says she supports a ban on these dangerous weapons but bought a boatload of them a few weeks ago. I am sure the Republicans won't bring this up in Fairfax County during the race this fall if Kincaid gets the nomination.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sheriff Candidate Stacey Kincaid
Posted by: Not Ralph Northam ()
Date: July 20, 2013 11:43AM

Better Think Twice Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stacey Kincaid has been advertising herself as the
> only "real democrat" running for the Sheriff
> nomination this Tuesday.
>
> The official "Real Democrat" position on assault
> rifles is posted on Ralph Northam's website:
>
> Banning military-style assault weapons and high
> capacity magazines: When Congress failed to renew
> the federal assault weapons ban, the share of
> firearms with high capacity magazine recovered
> from Virginia crime scenes jumped from an all-time
> low of 10% in 2004 to an all-time high of 22% in
> just five years.[ii] These types of weapons were
> created with the sole purpose of harming people
> and should not be on our streets.
>
> Sheriff candidate Kincaid says that she supports
> that policy yet purchased two military style
> assault rifles and ten 30 round high capacity
> magazines two months ago.
>
> She is either lying or hypocritical when she says
> she supports a ban on these dangerous weapons but
> bought a boatload of them a few weeks ago. I am
> sure the Republicans won't bring this up in
> Fairfax County during the race this fall if
> Kincaid gets the nomination.

Bonehead, all assault weapons bans allow law enforcement types to own the banned weapon.

Date: July 20, 2013 11:50AM

Not true. The assault weapon ban would prohibit all private citizens from purchasing these firearms. Law enforcement would be allowed to have them as they are necessary in their official duties. This is not in Kincaid's official duties. She bought them for personal use and pleasure as a private citizen which is exactly what she says she is against since it would not go down well with the people who think she is a "real democrat" if they knew she thought assault weapon ban was BS. Again, I am sure that the republicans will not point out this contrast to the State ticket in November.

Posted by: Agent Smith ()
Date: July 20, 2013 12:19PM

Here we go again.......proper terminology please. She did not buy an assault weapon as defined below:

"The term "assault weapon" is sometimes conflated with the term "assault rifle" which refers only to military rifles capable of selective fire, including fully automatic fire and/or burst fire. In the United States, fully automatic firearms are heavily restricted and regulated by federal laws such as the National Firearms Act of 1934 and the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986, as well as by state and local laws."

Be educated on the subject matter or look like a fool. Law Enforcement Officers have weapons.

MOVE ALONG.......NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Date: July 20, 2013 12:29PM

That is not correct Agent Smith. The democrats are calling for a ban on military style assault weapons and high capacity magazines. No one is talking about fully automatic weapons. Kincaid bought the exact weapons and high capacity magazines that the democrats running statewide are calling for a ban on. She also stated that she is in favor of banning these weapons saying that no one needs a weapon of that magnitude. Her hypocrisy is clear. Her opponent is not calling her on it but I am pretty sure the Republicans are going to have a lot of fun with it come Fall.

Posted by: Yeah right ()
Date: July 20, 2013 12:39PM

It sounds pretty simple to me. She should just state that she legally purchased an assault rifle and high capacity magazines for her personal use. She could just state that she does not support the Ralph Northam/ Kay Kory initiative to ban these weapons. Other than this issue, she fully supports the Democratic platform. Wayne Lapierre and the NRA fight hard for her right to purchase and own these weapons.

Date: July 20, 2013 12:40PM

Again, proper terminology. Remove the word "assault weapon" and I will agree the democrats want ban military style weapons.

There are many reason why LE Officers may own military semi-automatic weapons, the reason for, I will not go into here on this forum.

Date: July 20, 2013 12:59PM

You are correct Agent Smith, many in law enforcement have purchased their own military style assault rifles and high capacity magazines. However, they do not take a public stand against purchasing those weapons and run on a ticket as a "true democrat". As I said, she is being hypocritical or lying.

Posted by: Ur a moron ()
Date: July 20, 2013 02:07PM

Assault ( style being the operative word ) you fucking idiot!

Posted by: Bonehead 2 ()
Date: July 20, 2013 02:24PM

Listen bonehead. She said she DIDN'T own that"style" NOT the exact type.

Posted by: Anarchy ()
Date: July 20, 2013 04:37PM

ADAM KOKESH ENDORSES STACIE KINCAID!

Adam is proud of Stacey for exercising her second amendment right to purchase an assault weapon and high capacity clips.
Attachments:
Kokesh file photo.png

Posted by: Silence is Deafening ()
Date: July 20, 2013 10:23PM

I would like to see Ms. Kincaid post something on her web site on way or another. If these are baseless accusations then she can address it in her own way one her page. If there is a misunderstanding, she can explain. The silence leaves the accusations looking like they may have some credibility.

To those advising her, she should say something to soften the effect of what is happening.

Date: July 21, 2013 08:15AM

She has a web site?

Date: July 21, 2013 08:29AM

Posted by: Quotes ()
Date: July 21, 2013 11:05AM

Quote from Ralph Northam

"As a veteran of the U.S. Army, I have seen what military style weapons do to the human body while caring for our troops in Operation Desert Storm," Northam said in a press release. "As a pediatric neurologist, I have sat at the bedside of children who have been shot and I've told parents that their children will not survive. We need to get military-style assault weapons off our streets so schools and communities are safe for our children."

Quote from Stacey Kincaid when asked about military style assault weapons

"There is no place for a weapon of that magnitude in our community"

Truth: She bought two Military Style Assault Weapons and 10 30 round high capacity clips a few weeks ago.

Posted by: Tomato Head ()
Date: July 21, 2013 11:23AM

Quotes, you are uneducated and have no knowledge of weapons by your clear distortion of the facts. Good try, nobody is buying it so go home and cry.

Posted by: Fairfax Resident ()
Date: July 21, 2013 11:30AM

She lives in PWC. Some of us know her as Stacey Rekliner. Oh the close calls where she could have been charged with stalking and assault!!

Posted by: The Real Problem ()
Date: July 21, 2013 12:38PM

I don't think the real issue is the guns themselves. I am a deputy and honestly I don't see the issue with banning a specific type of gun because it looks scary. I think the politicians just found an issue that strokes peoples hearts rather than solving any problems. I know plenty of people that have those types of guns and they are no menace to society.

I just watched the debate and she clearly said she was for a ban on those guns. She has a reputation here as someone who does whatever it takes to get ahead and that she can't be trusted. I have not worked directly with her so I don't know how much of that is true. Usually when you get a reputation here there is almost always some kernel of truth to it. Her talking out of both sides of her mouth with the gun issue seems to validate what I have heard.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 85 ()
Date: July 21, 2013 12:46PM

The Real Problem Wrote:
> I don't think the real issue is the guns
> themselves. I am a deputy and honestly I don't see
> the issue with banning a specific type of gun
> because it looks scary.

Wait you dont see an issue with banning something because it looks scary? I really hope thats a typo.

The ONLY justification for eroding the 2nd amendment banning a weapon is because of the overwhelming public safety threat. Stinger missles carry that threat. Something that just looks scary doesnt even remotely begin to get with in spitting distance of that justification.

Posted by: Still Waiting ()
Date: July 21, 2013 12:58PM

Still waiting for the Kincaid response to this very serious allegation. If it is not true, please address it! We only have a couple of days to weigh the information!

In 1992 Stacey Kincaid (she then had her maiden name Kleiner) was out drinking at PJ Skiddos in Fairfax City with another female deputy. She had approached a group of men and was flirting with them. One of the men put his arm around her and inappropriately touched her breast. She was rightfully offended and called the management and had the police respond. She wanted to press charges for assault against the man but the police deemed that she was intoxicated and had been flirting with the group and that the man's behavior was inappropriate but did not rise to the level of an assault. She was not happy with that finding and went to the Adult Detention Center to get a warrant. She went to the magistrate in the company of the other female deputy and told the magistrate her story. The magistrates office is adjacent to the sheriff's office intake center so the magistrate came over to the intake center and told us that there were a couple of deputies that wanted to get assault warrants but that they had clearly been drinking and the story was a little iffy and asked us what we thought of the deputy. We deferred and said we were staying out of it. He was very conflicted but he ended up issuing the warrant.

Fast forward two months and it is the week before court for this guy on his assault charge and he offers Stacey Kincaid $2,500 to drop the charge. She takes it and the case is dismissed.

As you can imagine, just about everyone in the agency wanted her to be fired for taking a bribe to drop a criminal charge. She hired a lawyer and her defense was that citizens can settle criminal cases any way they desire.

The agency did not fire her because they said she was not acting in her official capacity at the time of the issuance of the warrant.

It would seem she got the warrant issued because of her status as a deputy sheriff. She then ignored that status when the offer of $2,500 came through.

Posted by: what about ()
Date: July 21, 2013 01:33PM

Liberal Logic 85 Wrote:
> The Real Problem Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't think the real issue is the guns
> > themselves. I am a deputy and honestly I don't
> see
> > the issue with banning a specific type of gun
> > because it looks scary.
>
> Wait you dont see an issue with banning something
> because it looks scary? I really hope thats a
> typo.
>
> The ONLY justification for eroding the 2nd
> amendment banning a weapon is because of the
> overwhelming public safety threat. Stinger
> missles carry that threat. Something that just
> looks scary doesnt even remotely begin to get with
> in spitting distance of that justification.

The other part of the 2nd ammendment that reads, "A well regulated militia.." yeah that right there. if you are not part of a well regulated anything. Just a regular person who wants a gun. Id say naw.

Posted by: foolish child ()
Date: July 21, 2013 01:44PM

Still Waiting Wrote:
> Still waiting for the Kincaid response to this
> very serious allegation. If it is not true, please
> address it! We only have a couple of days to weigh
> the information!
>
> In 1992 Stacey Kincaid (she then had her maiden
> name Kleiner) was out drinking at PJ Skiddos in
> Fairfax City with another female deputy. She had
> approached a group of men and was flirting with
> them. One of the men put his arm around her and
> inappropriately touched her breast. She was
> rightfully offended and called the management and
> had the police respond. She wanted to press
> charges for assault against the man but the police
> deemed that she was intoxicated and had been
> flirting with the group and that the man's
> behavior was inappropriate but did not rise to the
> level of an assault. She was not happy with that
> finding and went to the Adult Detention Center to
> get a warrant. She went to the magistrate in the
> company of the other female deputy and told the
> magistrate her story. The magistrates office is
> adjacent to the sheriff's office intake center so
> the magistrate came over to the intake center and
> told us that there were a couple of deputies that
> wanted to get assault warrants but that they had
> clearly been drinking and the story was a little
> iffy and asked us what we thought of the deputy.
> We deferred and said we were staying out of it. He
> was very conflicted but he ended up issuing the
> warrant.
>
> Fast forward two months and it is the week before
> court for this guy on his assault charge and he
> offers Stacey Kincaid $2,500 to drop the charge.
> She takes it and the case is dismissed.
>
> As you can imagine, just about everyone in the
> agency wanted her to be fired for taking a bribe
> to drop a criminal charge. She hired a lawyer and
> her defense was that citizens can settle criminal
> cases any way they desire.
>
> The agency did not fire her because they said she
> was not acting in her official capacity at the
> time of the issuance of the warrant.
>
> It would seem she got the warrant issued because
> of her status as a deputy sheriff. She then
> ignored that status when the offer of $2,500 came
> through.

Repeating garbage doesn't make it any less garbage. Your false allegations have already been addressed in detail with no rebuttal.

Posted by: Shocked ()
Date: July 21, 2013 01:54PM

Stacey Kincaid is a hypocrite. No way my vote is going to her.

Posted by: Liberal Logic 85 ()
Date: July 21, 2013 01:55PM

what about Wrote:

> The other part of the 2nd ammendment that reads,
> "A well regulated militia.." yeah that right
> there. if you are not part of a well regulated
> anything. Just a regular person who wants a gun.
> Id say naw.

Yea that old fallacy again. You should learn what double commas mean in English. Or how about go and check Supreme court decisions dating back to that time frame. Or state constitutions written by the same founding fathers.

But dont let facts get in the way. Please tell me more about rewritting 200+ years of constitutional case law.

Posted by: Not Archie Bunker ()
Date: July 21, 2013 11:18PM

Here is a little idea from Bruce Springsteen on the condition of Sites campaign...
" I'm going down, down, down, down I'm going down,down,down,I'm going down,down,down,hey a bappa beepa I'm going down, down, down!!!!!!

Posted by: Vote ()
Date: July 22, 2013 04:44PM

24 hours to the Caucus!

Posted by: Fairfax Resident ()
Date: July 22, 2013 05:32PM

I'm not voting for her. Both her and her husband are such tools.

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: July 22, 2013 08:06PM

I was talking to someone that is working on Sites campaign today and they said that Kate Hanley was going to try and get them to skip the speeches tomorrow night because they didn't think Kincaid could get through five minutes of talking without making a major mistake. After watching the debate video I understand their concern but, come on!!! You want to get someone elected sheriff that can't talk for a few minutes!!!

Posted by: liberal logic 85 ()
Date: July 22, 2013 08:17PM

Liberal Logic 85 Wrote:
> what about Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > The other part of the 2nd ammendment that
> reads,
> > "A well regulated militia.." yeah that right
> > there. if you are not part of a well regulated
> > anything. Just a regular person who wants a
> gun.
> > Id say naw.
>
>
> Yea that old fallacy again. You should learn what
> double commas mean in English. Or how about go
> and check Supreme court decisions dating back to
> that time frame. Or state constitutions written
> by the same founding fathers.
>
> But dont let facts get in the way. Please tell me
> more about rewritting 200+ years of constitutional
> case law.

you mean this muddy water?

As passed by the Congress and preserved in the National Archives:[32]

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

you are one of those have a cake and eat it too people, and not to infringe your right to make a jack ass of yourself, a lover of technicality. Many MANY MANY of the people, politicians and public alike favored gun control and fair and balanced laws to restrict guns in the US. It hasnt been since recently that this Gun loving guns for everyone NO MATTER WHAT idea has been foisted on the populace by the NRA lobby. So no I dont need to know about 200 years of history, YOU DO!

Posted by: Liberal Logic 95 ()
Date: July 22, 2013 08:58PM

liberal logic 85 Wrote:

> you are one of those have a cake and eat it too
> people, and not to infringe your right to make a
> jack ass of yourself, a lover of technicality.
> Many MANY MANY of the people, politicians and
> public alike favored gun control and fair and
> balanced laws to restrict guns in the US. It
> hasnt been since recently that this Gun loving
> guns for everyone NO MATTER WHAT idea has been
> foisted on the populace by the NRA lobby. So no I
> dont need to know about 200 years of history, YOU
> DO!

Bla bla bla bla bla. Dont you people ever get tired of just making up lies. It wasnt until recently that somehow the idea that everyones had it wrong for the last 200+ years came about.

Im sorry you cant read, Im sorry you cant follow supreme court definitions, Im sorry you dont know the meaning of a comma, Im sorry you dont know history, Im sorry that somehow in your mind you think you made some historical break through.

Honestly bitch and moan all you want, if your argument is that youre going to make up history and lecture how you some how have it right and people have had it wrong for 200 years well then youre an idiot and I will treat you as such.

Take it to some dumb ass progressive rally where you can complain about big business too while using your iphone

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.