HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Homelessness at George Mason University: 'It Does Exist'
Posted by: Homeless at GMU ()
Date: November 26, 2013 07:21AM

Homelessness at George Mason University: 'It Does Exist'

It's hard to believe, but it's true—and this student fought for nearly two years to help get these fellow students fed.
http://fairfaxcity.patch.com/groups/giving/p/homelessness-at-george-mason-university-it-does-exist

It goes without saying that college in the 21st century is expensive.

For some students, it’s so expensive that, after paying their tuition bill, there’s not enough left over for a roof over their heads, or a meal in their belly—but to them, the chance at a quality education is worth the struggle.

One student at Fairfax’s George Mason University, Yara Mowafy, made the discovery last year that there are homeless students on her campus, and for the next 18 months, she fought to get the university to support a program to help make sure they don’t go hungry.

Now, students and the community can donate to an account that provides meals for homeless students.

It wasn’t the route Mowafy envisioned this program taking. In the beginning, it was just a class project.

A Class Project That Became So Much More

Mowafy, now a senior at GMU studying international development, was given an assignment by her public speaking professor in Spring 2012 to describe a real-world problem that she is passionate about; one on which she could realistically make an impact.

Her idea started small: simply wondering what happens to unused meals in the meal plan program used by students who live on campus.

At GMU, students who lived in the dorms are required to purchase meal plans, Mowafy said. Some choose a semester-long plan, and others choose a weekly plan. Based on the plan, students are given a meal card and a certain number of “meal swipes” for that time period.

However, unused meal swipes didn’t roll over. As unused meals were set to expire, they’d buy meals for their friends or dorm-mates. She thought, what if those students could donate their unused meals to other students in need?

Some research showed that other universities were doing something with those wasted dollars on meal plans. Some donated them to local shelters or students in need on campus, others let students roll the meals over.

“They all had differences, but they all had some type of system created to accommodate this issue of unused meal plans,” Mowafy said.

Initial suggestions and meetings with meal card program managers at Mason Dining fell flat, Mowafy said, but she was more convinced than ever—this would be the project she would complete for her public speaking class.

Discovering There Were Homeless Students at GMU

Mowafy decided to talk to a few local shelters to see if they had any ideas, including Facets, a local nonprofit organization that provides emergency shelter and other types of assistance to people in the Fairfax area.

It was there that Mowafy learned that there were homeless students at GMU.

“They told me that there are homeless students that come to them for assistance,” she recalled. “It’s not frequent, but they said, 'it does exist.'"

Mowafy consulted a few on-campus departments to see if the school was aware of the problem, and said several departments did confirm it.

An engineering professor said a student had confessed to her that at night, he sleeps in the auditorium or one of the concert halls, among a few other spots on campus.

A fellow student who volunteered at Facets told Mowafy that, at her best guess, there were at least 12 homeless students at GMU at the time, based on the number who had come to Facets that year for assistance.

Mowafy knew that meant there could be even more.

“Not everybody speaks out about it. It can be very humiliating,” she said.

They told her, the students were all employed full-time, but all of their income went toward tuition, and they had little, if anything, left for housing or food.

Upon learning this, Mowafy said she was inspired to approach the university once more about trying to create a program to help them, by allowing students to donate their unused meals.

Crunching the Numbers

In August of last year, Mowafy approached Mason Dining again—but once again, they shot her down, for a number of reasons, she said.

A university staff member provided Mowafy with some statistics, that told her approximately how many meals were going unused each year.

Depending on the plan, the staff member told her that anywhere from 7 to 25 percent of meals went unused in 2011. It ranged from 7 percent of semester-long plans, to up to 25 percent of weekly plans, Mowafy said. The plans usually consist of 15 meals per week, or three per day on Mondays through Fridays.

Mowafy said she was told that Sodexo, GMU’s contracted food provider, already factors in the number of unused meals into its budget, so spending unused meals on the homeless would mean raising prices for everyone.

Since they weren’t willing to listen to one person, Mowafy thought—maybe they would be willing to listen to a few thousand.

Gathering Support From Fellow Patriots

Mowafy, who is the president of her campus’s Oxfam America chapter, decided to start a petition to show how many students would be willing to donate their meal plans if there was a way for them to do it.

It wasn’t long before she had 2,000 signatures. She decided to call her proposed program “Patriot 2 Patriot.”

She drafted a proposal to go along with her petition that suggested the campus make donating unused meal plans voluntary, and perhaps something the students could indicate by checking a box when they sign up for and pay for their meal plans online through the GMU website.

Mowafy approached the Student Government. They discussed the possibility of putting the idea—not the implementation, but at least the idea—of her proposal up to a vote, to gauge student support.

The government voted unanimously, yes.

“This was big for me. Finally someone was listening,” Mowafy said, of earning the Student Government’s support.

Big Change On Campus

Around that time, school administration announced that the on-campus dining program will soon change to “24/7 Dining.” Beginning in the fall of 2014, meal swipes will be replaced with a flat fee per day that allows unlimited access to food at certain campus eateries.

In essence, the new program will mean there is no longer such a thing as unused meals.

“I thought, so this whole thing is out the window. I don't know what I can do now,” she said.

Around that time, the former, unsupportive director of Mason Dining left his job; Mowafy set up an appointment with his successor to present her proposal and petition.

It was the new director of Mason Dining who offered a suggestion: Mowafy could set up a university account to collect monetary donations that could be used to buy meals for students in need—and he would even make the first $1,000 deposit.

With the help of the Student Support and Case Management Office on campus, Mowafy started an account to benefit students in need. The account is called the Patriot 2 Patriot Fund.

Now, she is hard at work soliciting donations to keep the account up and running and helping more students.

Though the project didn’t turn out quite the way she had envisioned it, Mowafy is thrilled that her hard work—more than 18 months’ worth—has paid off, and students in need are getting help.

“After two years, something is finally happening,” she said. “It's not the ideal; I didn't want it to have to [involve monetary donations], but it's something.”

Mowafy is also trying hard to spread the word of her program; to try and shine a light on the homeless or needy students that no one knows about, or who may think there is no help out there for them.

“My worry is that there are students like this who aren't speaking out, who are afraid; and who don't know about this new resource,” she said.

If you wish to make a donation to the Patriot 2 Patriot Fund, see the downloadable PDF form included in the photos section of this article for instructions.

Contact Yara Mowafy at yelmowaf@masonlive.gmu.edu for more information.
Attachments:
210bbe6dd7d733176b2e1a08c0e67cef.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homelessness at George Mason University: 'It Does Exist'
Posted by: I am here to help ()
Date: November 26, 2013 07:33AM

I have an extra room to spare for a female student. We can work out a deal on cost. No fatties. Must not be in relationship with hot head boyfriends.

Posted by: Busy Mom ()
Date: November 26, 2013 07:41AM

TL;DR

Posted by: Concerned Citizens ()
Date: December 02, 2013 09:08AM

Here is a link anyone can copy/paste into their browser to support the fund: https://www.gmufoundation.org/fndtapps/contribute/donatecyber.cfm

Posted by: Soccer Moms ()
Date: December 02, 2013 09:11AM

Have you thought about seeing if people would offer these students a place to stay? There are a lot of homes in the City that have extra room...

Posted by: Jody_Herndon ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:17AM

They're all working full time. Obviously they aren't earning enough if they're homeless. But this was their choice. If they are hungry and homeless, they should obviously leave school, save up, find roommates, and return to college when they are solvent. This is how responsible people did it in the old days. They went to college when and if they could afford it.

Posted by: No Mercy ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:24AM

The guys can join the Army and have a good life and the girls can sell their body and make good money...they just don't wana explore all options, no pitty here.

Posted by: they shoulda gone to Radford ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:26AM

If they think they're homeless now, wait until they try to get a job with a GMU degree!

Posted by: Concerned Parents ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:27AM

All these kids want to do is go to school and get an education. I think its an honorable thing for them to want to better themselves and be willing to sacrifice their comfort in the name of a better education.

Posted by: DownOnTheFarm ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:28AM

No Mercy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The guys can join the Army and have a good life
> and the girls can sell their body and make good
> money...they just don't wana explore all options,
> no pitty here.

GI Bill worked fine for me. They Army even gave me a place to sleep and four meals per day. Free health care too!

Posted by: GRRRRRRRR ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:31AM

Jody_Herndon Wrote:
> They're all working full time. Obviously they
> aren't earning enough if they're homeless. But
> this was their choice. If they are hungry and
> homeless, they should obviously leave school, save
> up, find roommates, and return to college when
> they are solvent. This is how responsible people
> did it in the old days. They went to college when
> and if they could afford it.

Jesus you're ignorant. Don't you think they'd like to have someplace to live while they go to school? Why don't you pull that silver spoon out of your mouth and stick it up your stuck-up ass!?!

Posted by: Clyde ()
Date: December 02, 2013 10:38AM

GRRRRRRRR Wrote:
> Jody_Herndon Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They're all working full time. Obviously they
> > aren't earning enough if they're homeless. But
> > this was their choice. If they are hungry and
> > homeless, they should obviously leave school,
> save
> > up, find roommates, and return to college when
> > they are solvent. This is how responsible
> people
> > did it in the old days. They went to college
> when
> > and if they could afford it.
>
> Jesus you're ignorant. Don't you think they'd like
> to have someplace to live while they go to school?
> Why don't you pull that silver spoon out of your
> mouth and stick it up your stuck-up ass!?!

Yara Mowafy and all her camel jockey friends should go back to Egypt if they don't like the way things are here. I hear it's really nice this time of year.

Posted by: asdfasdfasdfasdf ()
Date: December 03, 2013 07:31AM

Clyde Wrote:
>
> Yara Mowafy and all her camel jockey friends
> should go back to Egypt if they don't like the way
> things are here. I hear it's really nice this time
> of year.

I'd much rather have them then have you.

Posted by: Real BBBeeker ()
Date: December 03, 2013 10:10AM

I bet these "homeless" students also have nice iphones or Androids and manage to go out on Thursday nights and spend money....more Obama voters I bet.

Posted by: exffx ()
Date: December 03, 2013 10:30AM

Don't see a problem if they (the homeless) aren't looking for handouts. They are choosing education over food and shelter for now and hoping to get a better life because of it later on.

Posted by: Real PPPecker ()
Date: December 03, 2013 03:36PM

Real BBBeeker Wrote:
> I bet these "homeless" students also have nice
> iphones or Androids and manage to go out on
> Thursday nights and spend money....more Obama
> voters I bet.

I bet that you are a very uninteresting individual. Do your "friends" cozy up to you to hear your latest pearls of wisdom? I bet they do not.

Posted by: XYYNN ()
Date: December 03, 2013 03:51PM

I call BS.

As these stories usually go, all she has as evidence of any homeless problem at GMU are a couple of anecdotes. Also as typical, there's little to no further effort to actually identify them or quantify the problem, she jumps right to the response, organizing other kids and admin who will buy into anything like this which sounds good.

Sorry, IF, and a big if given the circumstances, there is some problem then it is very, very limited. This is just more feel good crap all around.

Posted by: EX GMU DOODE ()
Date: December 03, 2013 07:47PM

Yup I call Bullshit here! these homeless students prob have money to buy weed and beer..

Posted by: You are clueless ()
Date: December 04, 2013 07:11AM

XYYNN Wrote:
> I call BS.
>
> As these stories usually go, all she has as
> evidence of any homeless problem at GMU are a
> couple of anecdotes. Also as typical, there's
> little to no further effort to actually identify
> them or quantify the problem, she jumps right to
> the response, organizing other kids and admin who
> will buy into anything like this which sounds
> good.
>
> Sorry, IF, and a big if given the circumstances,
> there is some problem then it is very, very
> limited. This is just more feel good crap all
> around.

Psssst...They provided a link where you can see more information. Why do you suck so bad?

Posted by: other idea ()
Date: December 04, 2013 08:24AM

Maybe had a psycho roommate - my husband did, and lived out-of-his-car.

Posted by: LetsRock ()
Date: December 04, 2013 08:47AM

they shoulda gone to Radford Wrote:
> If they think they're homeless now, wait until
> they try to get a job with a GMU degree!

My wife has not even graduated yet with her "GMU degree" and already has a job. She does not graduate until next year. You don't know what you're talking about.

Posted by: BHO ()
Date: December 04, 2013 10:21AM

GRRRRRRRR Wrote:
> Jody_Herndon Wrote:
> -----
> > They're all working full time. Obviously they
> > aren't earning enough if they're homeless. But
> > this was their choice. If they are hungry and
> > homeless, they should obviously leave school,
> save
> > up, find roommates, and return to college when
> > they are solvent. This is how responsible
> people
> > did it in the old days. They went to college
> when
> > and if they could afford it.
>
> Jesus you're ignorant. Don't you think they'd like
> to have someplace to live while they go to school?
> Why don't you pull that silver spoon out of your
> mouth and stick it up your stuck-up ass!?!

Agreed. Jody_Herndon should know better than to think a student should be responsible for their own lives. Society owes this person an education and a place to live. There is no reason why this student should be inconvenienced or delay her education because no one will pay her rent for her.

Posted by: NOVA... ()
Date: December 04, 2013 10:30AM

"Why don't you pull that silver spoon out of your mouth and stick it up your stuck-up ass"

So thinking ahead about one's life and education now = "stuck up ass".

Good to know.

Posted by: Wahbulance ()
Date: December 04, 2013 04:09PM

You come from some third world stinkhole with no running water, terrorists, no stable food supply, mudhuts and no financial security then you have the nerve to bitch about here. You are lucky the U S is so lax as to allow you to stay here.

Posted by: -Friend ()
Date: December 04, 2013 09:03PM

Yara,

I think what you're doing is GREAT! Students in need can now actually receive assistance if they are hungry. But my question to you is: Is there any evidence that there are homeless students at George Mason University? If so it's a feat that Sodexo will donate those to a fund, but doesn't that money go back to them anyways? What does sodexo care who uses their plans as long they're used for their food? In my opinion, you take a risk to go to college, and if you don't have enough money than you should think about re-prioritizing and saving up to start taking classes when you do. I believe what you're doing is great but how about donating those funds to actual organizations that help mentally ill and addicted homeless people in the Fairfax area? Sometimes they don't have a choice to be homeless where as college students are making the choice to be homeless and to go to school. Just some food for thought.

Yara, this is a great first step and I'm really proud of you. I remember when I forgot to use all my meal plans, I was furious at the thought of Sodexo keeping my unused money. Hopefully sometime soon someone can build on this and create a program to not only help GMU students but others in the immediate area. I'm proud to have signed that petition. Keep up the great work, we need more people in the world like you!!!

Posted by: Cicero ()
Date: December 04, 2013 09:53PM

Elections have consequences. The Questionably Honorable John Roberts and the third leg of American Government, the Supreme Court, told me so.
Justice Roberts, and the other vultures robed in black, have ruled that I must buy something that I do not want. If I do not buy something that I do not want, I have broken "the law of the land" and I may be fined, imprisoned, or both.
The first time, or the next time, that you have to go through the full body scanner at an airport and you have to raise your hands above your head while you are scanned, ask yourself, "is this the position that free people take?"

Posted by: fucked up culture ()
Date: December 04, 2013 11:00PM

what kind of screwed up priorities do these morons have? Choosing to pay college tuition instead of a roof over your head? College is a waste of time and money at this point anyway. Gotta luv the stupidity of humans.

Posted by: Homlessness is a state of mind! ()
Date: December 05, 2013 12:39AM

Because America refuses to wake up and smell the coffee, they in turn refuse to accept the fact that if you do not outright own a home, lock, stock, and barell, without having to continuously pay pay pay money out, then you are home less.
And this includes the high taxes on a home, especially in this area. For if you do not pay the high taxes, the state will seize the house.
It is not a mortgage payment, it is a 'royalty payment' to simply get a title to the home and still pay the taxes to the state on it forever. Every one is bamboozled with the very crafty labrynth of bullshit enshrouding real estate these days.
For example, if the bank holds your title till you pay it off, then why is not the bank paying the taxes on the home and not you? And the insurance?
No, you have to pay, pay, pay it.
And renting is also another bamboozle. Cramped quarters for $1500+ a month? And you do not own it so you are still homeless. It is not yours. Its a rental.
No. Homelessness is all in your brainwashed state of mind. You are all brainwashed into thinking the way the filthy rich want you to think. So they can rake in more of your hard earned cash hand over fist in their sleep.
And this brainwashing has been ever so slowly been implemented into today's people.
The reality is hidden in the labrynth of bullshit the big money maker's, the high ranking government officials and politicians enshroud all around it to keep themselves rich with. And you, the average Joe & Jane on the edge of being broke.
With the stress of it all slowly killing you faster than if without it!
So, keep fooling yourselves and keep believing in the brainwashing of the rich. They control you like puppet slaves. And I say it is worse than slavery. Along with many others that have not allowed them selves to be brainwashed by the greedy hogs hoarding it all!
Look at your total net worth. What you owe out to what you actually own, have. What is the amount left over in the positive? With eight out of ten of you it is well known today you have no positive amount of worth, monetarily. You are in the negative range somewhere. While the rich ones are way up there in the positive range, making the big bucks off of your brainwashed backside, in their sleep!

Posted by: kNtke ()
Date: December 05, 2013 12:54AM

You are clueless Wrote:
> XYYNN Wrote:
> -----
> > I call BS.
> >
> > As these stories usually go, all she has as
> > evidence of any homeless problem at GMU are a
> > couple of anecdotes. Also as typical, there's
> > little to no further effort to actually
> identify
> > them or quantify the problem, she jumps right
> to
> > the response, organizing other kids and admin
> who
> > will buy into anything like this which sounds
> > good.
> >
> > Sorry, IF, and a big if given the
> circumstances,
> > there is some problem then it is very, very
> > limited. This is just more feel good crap all
> > around.
>
> Psssst...They provided a link where you can see
> more information. Why do you suck so bad?

Psssst...It says nothing more than the article does. But like most GMU kids who buy into crap like this you think that simply because it has a 'link' that somehow makes it true. lol Why are you so fucking dumb?

Posted by: jhey ()
Date: December 05, 2013 01:07PM

Cicero Wrote:
> The first time, or the next time, that you have
> to go through the full body scanner at an airport
> and you have to raise your hands above your head
> while you are scanned, ask yourself, "is this the
> position that free people take?"

You are free to travel by car, wherever you want. Hell, you can buy your own plane and fly it to your heart's delight, without ever being scanned.

I'M A FIVE-STAR MAN!!

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: December 05, 2013 08:50PM

DownOnTheFarm Wrote:
> No Mercy Wrote:
> -----
> > The guys can join the Army and have a good life
> > and the girls can sell their body and make good
> > money...they just don't wana explore all
> options,
> > no pitty here.
>
> GI Bill worked fine for me. They Army even gave me
> a place to sleep and four meals per day. Free
> health care too!

Yup, sounds like these students are making bad decisions. Other options: start at NVCC, get a job that pays for school, and also apply for financial aid.

Suppose if they're undocumented residents they might not be able to get aid...but the option to study abroad in their legal country is also out there.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Two students work to raise awareness about homeless college kids
Posted by: More INfo ()
Date: December 08, 2013 04:18PM

Two students work to raise awareness about homeless college kids
http://www.wtop.com/149/3516833/Two-students-work-to-raise-awareness-about-homeless-college-kids

WASHINGTON -- In one of the richest counties in the country, it might be surprising that some local college students are homeless and go without food.

Two seniors at George Mason University in Fairfax are raising awareness and raising funds to help these students who often go under the radar in part because of the stigma attached to being homeless. That stigma might be the reason why it's hard to determine exactly how many such students are in need.

Yara Mowafy and Jordan Bivings are both seniors at George Mason. The two were working on different class projects when their worlds collided after finding out about the hungry and homeless population at the school.

They were surprised to find out about a population of students in need and they wanted to help.

"It's been quite a struggle to raise awareness and get the word out just because it's very unexpected for Mason, being such a big university and a growing one, to have a homeless population," Mowafy says.

The two created the "Student Meal Assistance Fund" on campus which is run on donations. They're happy to finally get it off the ground after 18 months. Mowafy says she is happy that awareness of the problem is finally getting out there.

She says some of these homeless students are working full time and going to school and after paying tuition there are no funds left for food or for a roof over their heads.

Now the two are hoping to help these students even more.

"The next step is to actually get housing for them."

Yara Mowafy (left) and Jordan Bivings on campus at George Mason University. (WTOP/Kathy Stewart)
Attachments:
318292.jpg

Posted by: Guy ()
Date: December 09, 2013 06:44AM

I was homeless when I went through university. However, I worked my ass off as a field maintenance technician, keeping the football field in order, and I found a nice warm room to sneak into every night to sleep. A nice old negro gentleman left me a blanket. I graduated with honors.

It can be done.

Posted by: One born every minute ()
Date: December 09, 2013 07:14AM

I bet they voted for obama thinking all of these things would soon be free.

Posted by: Oom ()
Date: December 09, 2013 10:39AM

One born every minute Wrote:
> I bet they voted for obama thinking all of these
> things would soon be free.

Wait...you mean they're not?

Posted by: Hussein Obama ()
Date: December 09, 2013 10:43AM

If you voted and/or support Hussein Obama you deserve to be hungry and homeless.

Posted by: William Doo ()
Date: August 25, 2021 06:38AM

Greetings to all! As soon as you realize that you are tired of writing your own essays, go to https://www.easy-essay.org/. I have been ordering work from them for several months now and they are doing great. I am very glad that I finally managed to find a decent service! I advise everyone!

Posted by: Hugo ()
Date: February 26, 2022 04:46AM

If any of you find homeless people there is a guide about it how to handle this "Write for us" + justlittlethings read its all instruction so that you will be able to help homeless people.

Posted by: GenryMauser ()
Date: August 22, 2022 06:02PM

Hello. Plagiarism in academic writing can have serious consequences for the client and the company providing the service. A reliable essay writing service should guarantee 100% uniqueness of every single text it provides. Writing services check content for uniqueness and correct mistakes to prevent plagiarism. To ensure your essay is plagiarism-free, read reviews and testimonials posted by past customers. You should also be aware of the rates of different writing services.

Posted by: PortoLans ()
Date: January 16, 2023 12:22PM

New construction regulations, new phone and fax numbers, new packing arrangements at the new location, and others.
To make sure that no important details are overlooked and everything is addressed, you can encourage them to make a moving checklist. Employee morale can be boosted via communication, despite the fact that change can be upsetting for them.
Easyman
Mobi

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: January 23, 2023 08:48PM

PortoLans Wrote:
> New construction regulations, new phone and fax
> numbers, new packing arrangements at the new
> location, and others.
> To make sure that no important details are
> overlooked and everything is addressed, you can
> encourage them to make a moving checklist.
> Employee morale can be boosted via communication,
> despite the fact that change can be upsetting for
> them.
> "https://www.easymanandvanremovals.co.uk">Eas
> yman

> "https://easymanandvanremovals.mobi">Mobi

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Posted by: n Butter ()
Date: January 23, 2023 09:05PM

Actual JP Morgenthau doesn’t know dick about economics.

Posted by: Actually.. ()
Date: January 23, 2023 09:30PM

n Butter Wrote:
> Actual JP Morgenthau doesn’t know dick about
> economics.

Actual JPM knows how to get free WiFi at the Lam Center, and how to use his EBT card

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.