HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
powhatan vs red onion (prison)
Posted by: route 81 s.w. ()
Date: November 15, 2013 11:58AM

My son, a Fairfax native and Robinson alumni has been transferred from Powhatan state prison to red onion state prison. I've heard a lot about red onion not having a highly educated staff and how the prisoners run the units. This scares me due to the fact my son is doing 15 years for trafficking a schedule II narcotic through state lines. I hope red onion is not as bas everyone says. My son has already done 5 years and he hasn't had a scrat h on him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: powhatan vs red onion (prison)
Posted by: Graybars ()
Date: November 15, 2013 12:10PM

If he is doing 15 he wasn't a snitch. Sorry for your situation but be proud you did not raise a rat.

Posted by: father of tony montana ()
Date: November 15, 2013 12:23PM

They transfered him because he apparently'wouldn't' tell the guards about a murder in the prison but if he told he woulda been killt

Posted by: Sheriff Taylor ()
Date: November 15, 2013 12:24PM

So what is the point of you telling us this?

Posted by: Bailiff ()
Date: November 15, 2013 12:58PM

route 81 s.w. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My son, a Fairfax native and Robinson alumni has
> been transferred from Powhatan state prison to red
> onion state prison. I've heard a lot about red
> onion not having a highly educated staff and how
> the prisoners run the units. This scares me due to
> the fact my son is doing 15 years for trafficking
> a schedule II narcotic through state lines. I hope
> red onion is not as bas everyone says. My son has
> already done 5 years and he hasn't had a scrat h
> on him

Your son has had muliple threats against him in order to go to Red Onion for drug dealing. Red Onion has 23 hour solitary with constant moniering by guards. The population is not as big as other level 4 or 5 facilities. I am surprised they would send a drug dealer to Red Onion who has 15 year sentence. He might have assaulted a guard or other inmate. Keen Valley also has protective custody but is a level 4. There is more to this than you know. I would get in touch with his Attorney and finfd out the details because Keen Valley is a lot better than Red Onion. Good luck.

Posted by: War On What? ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:06PM

What a country we live in: where drug offenders get 15+ years, yet an average car thief rarely gets over 5. Glad we have our priorities straight.

Posted by: Congressman Issa ()
Date: November 15, 2013 01:11PM

War On What? Wrote:
> What a country we live in: where drug offenders
> get 15+ years, yet an average car thief rarely
> gets over 5. Glad we have our priorities straight.

Rarely 5 years? I got nothing and develope anti car theft device and became multi millionare and congressman.

Posted by: Down Pound ()
Date: November 16, 2013 12:03AM

Red Onion is top a hill outside of Pound Va. way down South West Va. Guards mostly large former coal miners are not chose for their ablilty to reason but for their strenght to swing a big stick and hammer heads if need be.

Its 23 hours a day in a cell 1 hr a day in the rec . No prison industry, no schools.. no need for any of that. Its Punishment 24/7 with a small inmate pop and a large bunch of guards.

Its Virginias Super Max and thats what it tis and "the prisoners run the units.. not a chance their in cells 23/7. The guards run the prison and not because they have a great ability to reason....Dont Even ask about... The Goon Squad...

Posted by: I'm scared ()
Date: November 16, 2013 02:07AM

Uugghhhh don't wanna go

Posted by: KELnm ()
Date: November 16, 2013 02:19AM

route 81 s.w. Wrote:
> My son, a Fairfax native and Robinson alumni has
> been transferred from Powhatan state prison to red
> onion state prison.

Your POS son must have fucked up real good to be sent to a super max facility. Worst of the worst are sent there and never for protective custody. Thanks to bad parenting you created a monster and now red onion will create a mental basket case (aka your son). Consider how they treat prisoners a form of torture. Prisoners running RO? lol.It is run by white ex coal miners. When you visit him ask him how his electric belt restraint is treating him.

Posted by: ted k ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:17AM

You can do everything right and a kid can still end up in prison. The surest way to kid your kids out of prison is to be rich. If the dad has lots of money his kid would be in some Betty Ford clinic right now instead of RO.

Posted by: father of.tony ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:23AM

I was able to call the o
main office.at red onion and my son is in fact serving 5 years in there with possibility of transfer depending on good behavior
My son is a strong man he can handle 5 straight in solitude he will come out very strong

Posted by: red onion state pen. ()
Date: November 16, 2013 03:27AM

Red onion has been from what I hear awful. I was told by my friend whose friend is in there that he sees guys going to medical for anal bleeding due to trying to jam sharp or large objects in their asshole. Also I heard they will use cum as hair gel to make the guards uncomfortable

Posted by: ventilator ()
Date: November 16, 2013 06:49AM

when the first timers walk in and see the core of the onion their eyes light up with pure fear.
Attachments:
maximum-security-prison.jpg

Posted by: Joed ()
Date: November 16, 2013 07:05AM

Your son is a complete fuck up, loser and moron.......How many times did he have to be told not to get involved with drugs?.....Who gives a flying fuck about people that are that stupid?
Now he has to sit in a cell most of the day and eat lunch with niggers.

Posted by: The Good News ()
Date: November 16, 2013 08:25AM

The kid could eventually get out and become President. Obama did the same stuff and look how it worked out for him. Shame that Obama is letting all the kids who did the same stuff as him rot in prison.

Posted by: Al Capone. ()
Date: November 16, 2013 08:45AM

To say this joint is in the middle of nowhere is an understatement.

Posted by: been there 2 visit ()
Date: November 16, 2013 08:57AM

Al Capone. Wrote:
> To say this joint is in the middle of nowhere is
> an understatement.

The views are breathtaking.
Attachments:
Red Onion State Prison _1325713681.jpg

Posted by: Maybe ()
Date: November 16, 2013 09:02AM

I'm sure they shit bricks when they arrive, but that photo isn't the Red Onion. There is no roof like that in any of the aerial photographs.

Posted by: Old Line Conservative ()
Date: November 16, 2013 09:10AM

The Good News Wrote:
> Obama did the same stuff and look how
> it worked out for him.

Obama shoves stuff up his ass until it bleeds and
uses cum as hail gel? Wow, as much as I hate him,
I never suspected that.

Posted by: Mr. Vidalia ()
Date: November 16, 2013 04:25PM

Maybe Wrote:
> I'm sure they shit bricks when they arrive, but
> that photo isn't the Red Onion. There is no roof
> like that in any of the aerial photographs.

Poster was right, you are wrong. Go directly to the Onion, do not collect $200

Nice cemetery too in the lower right for illegal aliens who murder young women:
Attachments:
Red Onion.JPG

Posted by: werd ()
Date: November 16, 2013 11:18PM

POUND, VA, get it? When you go to jail in pound you get your fudge pounded. Simple NoVA dealers get gobbled up by real criminals in Red Onion. He can either walk in and shank the first person he sees, get respect, and life in prison or he can take it in the ass for his remaining ten years. The choice is his.

Posted by: mXCEH ()
Date: November 16, 2013 11:43PM

Red onion does not have ass pounding or shanking fuck face. The prison is under complete control by the Department of corrections. You are a fucking dog that is told what to do. Step out of line for a minor infraction and bet your ass you will be strapped to a bed for a few days or end up in 24/7 lock down. There is no difference between ADX Florence and red onion. So tune into youtube and get a inside glimpse. Ending up in that place for life is worse than lethal injection.

Posted by: tits ()
Date: November 16, 2013 11:53PM

You think a guard cant be paid off? If the staff are really hicks from sw va, you could pay them off with a case of bud, meth, or a fucking Hurst shifter for their 87 IROC-Z. Hell $40 to tak e their old lady out to Golden Coral is enough to get them to do whatever.

Posted by: angola prison ()
Date: November 17, 2013 12:27AM

Angola in LA and Brushy Mountain in TN were real prisons. WHEN YOUR ASS WENT TO EITHER YOU CRIED.

Posted by: my son from nova ()
Date: November 17, 2013 01:09AM

My son is actually the opposite of.what u think. He weighs 330 and is 6'6 and they don't give him ahard time from being from Nova becuz he is very plugged in from rva and the 7 cities. He used to rap with lil boosie too so my son is actually affiliated.

Posted by: father of tony mont ()
Date: November 17, 2013 01:10AM

I hate to sound so arrogant and sound like a criminal but I didn't raise my son to snitch and I told him if he wanted to live this lifestyle he will need to learn to fight and get huge in case someone tries to kill him

Posted by: Webbie in fairfax ()
Date: November 17, 2013 03:45AM

my son from nova Wrote:
> My son is actually the opposite of.what u think.
> He weighs 330 and is 6'6 and they don't give him
> ahard time from being from Nova becuz he is very
> plugged in from rva and the 7 cities. He used to
> rap with lil boosie too so my son is actually
> affiliated.

Free boosie!
#freemyniggaboosie
#igotabigdick

Posted by: Warden Hulka ()
Date: November 17, 2013 07:04AM

father of tony mont Wrote:
> I hate to sound so arrogant and sound like a
> criminal but I didn't raise my son to snitch and I
> told him if he wanted to live this lifestyle he
> will need to learn to fight and get huge in case
> someone tries to kill him

Explains how he got to Red onion. Your Father of the Year award is waiting, see the Captain of the guards.

Posted by: werd ()
Date: November 17, 2013 10:39AM

Being a shit butt rapper don't mean shit to a killer. I'm not saying your kid cant fight I am just saying he can either turn into a killer or get raped. Because drug pusher at super Max don't mean shit to one fucking person there. Also I am sure you are a troll since no dad comes on fu to talk about his sons penial situation then brags about his rapping affiliations. You are either the gayest dad in Nova or the weakest troll. You choose.

Posted by: Red Onion Alum ()
Date: November 17, 2013 11:50AM

Did 10 years in VA corrections. 6 at keen valley, 2 at Red Onion and 2 at coffeewood. The stint at red onion was for assaulting a guard who came in my cell and threw all my books on the floor including my bible. He was a muslim nigger so I lit him up pretty bad. He was in a partial coma for 3 days. Anyway, Red Onion is very dangerous. You are dealing with Virginias worst criminals and meanest guards, although they respected me. This 6'6 330 pound kid will be labeled due to his size. Some 5'8 150 pound nigger would love to shank him just for street cred. You still havent said why he is at red onion.

Posted by: Thought So ()
Date: November 17, 2013 12:14PM

Why is it not surprising that so many people on FFXU know so much about Virginia's supermax facility.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 17, 2013 12:15PM

^ Nice story bro. Too bad anyone stupid enough to get sent to the Oninon most likely isnt capable of navigating the internet.

I thought when you get sent to the Onion, the only way you come back out is in a body bag?

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: November 17, 2013 04:10PM

As Morgan Freeman once said, Get busy living, or get busy dyin....

Posted by: Chive-ass Biotches ()
Date: November 17, 2013 04:16PM

Place got nuthin on Vidalia.

Date: November 17, 2013 06:29PM

>You think a guard cant be paid off? If the staff are really hicks from sw va, you could pay them off with a case of bud, meth, or a fucking Hurst shifter for their 87 IROC-Z. Hell $40 to tak e their old lady out to Golden Coral is enough to get them to do whatever.

Not so easy those folk have honor. There used to strict rules working in mines where mistake's kill men. When they have a good paying job with bennies they take care of business and their families. The state jobs dont pay anywhere as well as the mines but there still good jobs down there and plenty of job security so they can stay round Down Pound.

That picture of the core of the Onion is not Red Onion. Thats not what it looks like in the pods.

The sniper Malvo is trying to get out of Red Onion, hes acting like a good boy lately. He may get out of there but he will never leave a prisons walls and he will never get out of a max prison till hes real old either. In any event in general pop. some one will shiv him, or tune him up real good, but not at Red Onion.

Posted by: nunyabusiness ()
Date: November 17, 2013 06:39PM

My son, a Fairfax native and Robinson alumni has been transferred from Powhatan state prison to red onion state prison. I've heard a lot about red onion not having a highly educated staff and how the prisoners run the units. This scares me due to the fact my son is doing 15 years for trafficking a schedule II narcotic through state lines. I hope red onion is not as bas everyone says. My son has already done 5 years and he hasn't had a scrat h on him

When your cellmates are Lee Boyd Malvo and Kenneth "supreme" McGriff do expect the treatment to be cordial. If those country boy guards that hate people from NOVA don't get him the Out of State inmates will

Posted by: A Question ()
Date: November 17, 2013 07:07PM

Out of curiosity, if prisoners are in their cells 23 hours/day, what the heck do they do in there? I'm assuming they don't have access to TVs. Personal electronics? Books? Cell phones? I would imagine you'd go crazy after a while.

Date: November 17, 2013 09:04PM

They eat three times a day they sleep, they do have some electronic access some TV , No cell phones of course. Yes books, magazines that are approved. No smoking. No movies, no newspapers, The 24th hour is supervised exercise.

Powhatan is a facility with two functions, A small prison mostly for older prisoners who are doing life or long time, they have to have spent 20 years in a other prison to go there thats the prison part.Theres a infirary medical unit there.

The second function is that its a classification facility where prisoners are brought from all over the state. Then they are evaluated as to meanness, getting along with others, obeying rules, escape risk other things then they are sent on to where there going. they are evaluated in jails also but the state does their own thing.

The OP's son had to be going thru .coming into the prison system . Not assigned to Powhaten and moved to Red Onion.

To the OP. Red Onion is the safest prison in Va. and yes It can be the most boring as prisoner to prisoner contact is limited other then talking back and forth. Your son is at least as safe as he can be in prison there. After 24 months he can be reassigned if hes been in no trouble. Look at more like 30-36.

Posted by: inmateslaveboi06 ()
Date: November 17, 2013 11:12PM

Do any hot chicks work there in the big house dude?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.