HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trummers on Main horror stories
Posted by: Food Cop ()
Date: February 16, 2013 02:03PM

I ate there with the wifey and got sick as a dog! Service was spotty, overpriced, and the beef was raw. Anyone else have similar experiences?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trummers on Main horror stories
Posted by: NoVaFoodie ()
Date: February 16, 2013 05:14PM

The company I work for had there Christmas party there...sit down dinner for 70 people with cocktail hour and the food was wonderful, service was great and we all had a great time.
Ive only ever heard good things about it as all the principals within the company eat there quite often.
Maybe it was just an off night. Most better resturants serve beef med-rare unless you state otherwise....
Be interesting to see if anyone else reports experience similar to yours. I had plannned on taking some out of town guest there but if your experience is more the norm than it'd be good to know.

Posted by: centrevillian ()
Date: February 16, 2013 05:54PM

I went there with a party of 4, and each of us liked our food. We had drinks, apps, main course, and dessert. Everything came out great.

Kudos to Trummers.

Posted by: Ate There Twice ()
Date: February 17, 2013 01:42AM

The food is pretty good, well presented. But not worth the price. I will only go back when they have specials.

The bar prices are outrageous. Just get a glass of the house wine and make it last the night.

Posted by: hey rube ()
Date: February 18, 2013 07:28AM

Nice place. I give it 4/5 stars. 5 for atmosphere. 5 for service. 4 for food. Go Sunday night for 3-courses for $30-something. Also have any open wine for $5 per glass. Would not go there for a night out drinking - the bar is too $$$.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.