HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Md. Man, Delante Cook, Pleads To Role In 2008 Triple Murder In FFXC
Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: September 07, 2011 03:25PM

Md. Man, Delante Cook, Pleads To Role In 2008 Triple Murder : MyFoxDC.com

ALEXANDRIA, Va. - A Maryland man has pled guilty to his role in a 2008 triple homicide in northern Virginia that had gone unsolved for more than two years.

Thirty-five-year-old Delante Cook of New Carrollton admitted Tuesday in federal court in Alexandria that he and his accomplices fatally stabbed three men during a November 2008 home robbery in Springfield. Cook believed two of the victims -- brothers Ryan and Terence Strope -- were drug dealers who would be in possession of a large amount of cash.

A third victim, Andres Yelicie, was also fatally stabbed.

Cook will likely receive a life sentence when he is sentenced in December -- both prosecutors and the defense are recommending a life term.

Cook admitted to the killings as part of an indictment alleging a robbery conspiracy.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/md-man-delante-cook-pleads-to-role-in-2008-triple-murder-090711#ixzz1XIQcFhK6

Anybody remember these guys?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Md. Man, Delante Cook, Pleads To Role In 2008 Triple Murder In FFXC
Posted by: Yucky23 ()
Date: September 08, 2011 03:07AM

Here's the nigger's facebook page (fucking nigs don't deserve the White invented internet, they should be clicking rocks together or some shit to communicate) since the media actively covers up brown crime:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Delante-Cook/100001453671238

Why on Earth do you leftist fucks love these 3rd world shit skinned mongoloid slaves?

They're fucking genetic garbage.

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: September 08, 2011 11:18AM

The Delante who did the killings is 35. The Delante on Facebook is 21.

Posted by: DEStewart01 ()
Date: September 08, 2011 01:23PM

Remember these guys? Yeah. I knew Ryan Strope, the younger of the brothers. I played a few years of Little League, where his dad was the coach, and a couple years of high school baseball with him. He was a good kid. Graduated from Radford, and had just gotten a good job from what I heard. I had lost close touch with him after high school, but he was the kind of guy that everyone liked, and considered him a friend, even if he wasn't your best friend. Me and him were usually the two smallest guys on the team. Later in high school he joined marching band drum line. Im not sure if I remember right, but I think he was drum major senior year. I didn't know Terry, he was much older than Ryan. His father was a retired Arlington County police officer, and had a major position with them.

There've been a few threads on this since it happened almost 3 years ago. One of them I started when they finally arrested Cook this year. I'M SO GLAD THEY FINALLY CAUGHT ONE OF THEM. Thanks to the FFX police and FBI, and everyone involved, for bringing one of them to justice. I hope more charges are coming. God Bless.

Posted by: mel ()
Date: September 09, 2011 09:01PM

Hey Yucky23 your such an idiot. Why dont you learn how to use the internet? Like the other posted, the man arrested was 35 not 21, how ignorant of you just to assume the black 21 male on facebook is involved. People like you are digusting. Why not focus on the point here, people were killed, this has nothing to do with race. Why dont you take a class on how to use the internet and how to read before you place judgement.

Posted by: Manitta the Butcher ()
Date: January 04, 2012 02:45PM

Wow, I guess to defend a criminal of this kind takes a "special" person with lots of scruples! The murderer's lawyer was Lana Manitta. She has a thing for defending murderers, pimps, and gang members. Read last year's washington Examiner article: http://washingtonexaminer.com/local/crime-and-punishment/man-failed-football-turned-pimping.

Posted by: Breezy ()
Date: February 27, 2012 09:02AM

Manitta... you are dumbass! The guy involved didn't kill anyone. He participated in a robbery of 2 drug dealers that lead to murder. He didn't plunge the knife nor does the indictment suggest that he committed murder. Cook plead guilty to: " conspiring to commit robbery, attempted robbery and using a firearm during a crime of violence". He was a pawn. The others are still out there...

Date: February 27, 2012 09:10AM

At the risk of invoking Godwin's rule....

Adolf Hitler did not kill anyone, either.

-----------------------------------------------

"...your suffering will be legendary even in Hell!"

Posted by: MCSSS ()
Date: November 26, 2012 05:02PM

Breezy - Hey Dumbass, "Thirty-five-year-old Delante Cook of New Carrollton admitted Tuesday in federal court in Alexandria that he and his accomplices fatally stabbed three men during a November 2008 home robbery in Springfield"

shut the hell up because you don't even know if he didn't plunge the knife...him planning and being there is just as bad as the actual act of murder!

Idiot

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: November 26, 2012 08:22PM

Delante?

That doesn't sound American to me.

Why is someone named 'Delante' running amok in my country?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.