HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Braddock-Pleasant Valley Rd really needs a traffic light
Posted by: stop n go ()
Date: November 04, 2012 11:02PM

It used to be a 5 or 10 minute delay during morning and evening rush hours to get through the 4-way stop. Now it takes 15-20 minutes and the delay has expanded throughout the day.

What needs to be done to get a traffic light installed already? I'm willing to take time out of my schedule to do what it takes!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Braddock-Pleasant Valley Rd really needs a traffic light
Posted by: You're clueless ()
Date: November 05, 2012 12:47AM

Didn't you even do an online search on this topic, you dumbshit? Here is a link to what's happening: http://www.connectionnewspapers.com/news/2012/jul/27/long-last-traffic-solution/

Re: Braddock-Pleasant Valley Rd really needs a traffic light
Posted by: BigK ()
Date: November 05, 2012 10:28AM

About time they start doing something about this problem. Still not quick enough with the plans they have now. When I moved to this area over 12 years ago it was discussed but the locals on Braddock "didn't want the increased tarffic" it would bring. Guess what, you now have the traffic anyways and now way to handle it. I do think the work on Rt. 50 has forced many to take Braddock and increased the traffic it really can't handle. This light can't be installed quick enough.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.