HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
state health care with obamacare
Posted by: healthy ()
Date: November 03, 2013 01:13PM

So does anyone know how obamacare will effect the health care of virginia state employees? will spouses get dropped if they are eligiable to get healthcare through thier own employer?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: state health care with obamacare
Posted by: Captain Oblivious ()
Date: November 03, 2013 01:30PM

Your health care will be fine. Your insurance, however, will be f*cked.

Posted by: retired ()
Date: November 03, 2013 01:52PM

I worked for the State for 30 years. The State health insurance plans have NEVER been worth a shit. Expensive and all you get is letters that say, "DENIED".

After a few years I dropped their shitty coverage and concentrated on staying healthy and investing the money that I would have wasted on paying their premiums. Now, I can self-pay to around $100K. After that, I'm just like the illegals, the taxpayers can pick up the tab or hospital crooks can just write it the fuck off.

Posted by: New to U S ()
Date: November 03, 2013 03:53PM

I will renounce my citizenship and get on the gravy train of welfare checks, food stamps, obamaphones, free medical and dental plus some section 8 housing digs.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.