HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DWI Saturation Points for Halloween (10/31)
Posted by: The Neighborhood Watch! ()
Date: October 30, 2013 08:29AM

DWI Saturation Points for Halloween
The saturation patrols will begin at 7 p.m. on Thursday.
http://centreville.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/dwi-saturation-points-for-halloween

Law enforcement departments in the area will conduct saturation patrols detecting and arresting drunk drivers starting at 7 p.m. on Halloween.

According to a recent news release, several officers and resources from the City of Falls Church Police, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police, Town of Vienna Police, County of Fairfax Police, City of Fairfax Police, United States Park Police and the Virginia State Police will be involved in this year's, "Extra Eyes for DWIs."

The program will saturate streets in different jurisdictions while law enforcement officers specifically target those who may be drinking and driving.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DWI Saturation Points for Halloween (10/31)
Posted by: Otis from Mayberry ()
Date: October 30, 2013 09:46AM

We have about 10 people going as group to a couple of bars. We plan on getting smash hammered drunk and partying it up on Thursday and Friday nights. Lots of hot women in sexy outfits too!

I already feel bad for my friends wife and my girlfriend. They are designated drivers for the evening. They say they enjoy seeing us all funny drunk, but I don't think that's just being nice.

I'll her to give my girlfriend the "Special treats" for this.

Posted by: rdee ()
Date: November 04, 2013 09:16AM

Yeah, this was very successful. They nabbed six DUI on Halloween.

Posted by: Stabitha ()
Date: November 04, 2013 09:19AM

Worth every penny.

Six arrests = six who couldnt kill themselves or someone else.

The problem is, the ones arrested probably arent worth saving. It's the innocent victims I'm speaking of.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.